The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty-Five

1.2K 56 29
By MyIrishOne

I really love how Niall tried to copy Zayn's facial expression ♥

"Where's Perrie Edwards?"

Zayn asked breathlessly from running to follow the blonde girl. He's now inside a classroom on her next class, in front of him was three girls, sitting on their own chair as they stared back at the raven haired boy with a bored look on their faces.

"She took a day off after telling the teacher just now," The first girl answered with a slight confusion look on her face, "Did something bad happen between you two?" She asks.

Zayn just shook his head 'No' before walking out of the classroom.

-

The class ended with a loud ring of the bell, Zayn was first to stood up and quickly grab all his notes inside his bag. Liam noticed his frantic actions so he make his way to asked if he's alright, but before he was going to question. Zayn turn to him and gave him a sad smile, "I'll be going on ahead."

With that said, Liam watched Zayn slung his backpack and walk out the classroom, the brown eyed man sighed and slowly put all his books inside his bag.

Zayn went to Perrie's house, he tried to he rang to the doorbell but no one answered he knows she's so he yelled, calling her name. The door swung opened, only to see his little sister, she said that Perrie's sick so if he makes a ruckus around the street she's going to call security. The door slammed in Zayn's face making him look down and sighed.

•

*flashback*

The 10 years old boy was going to wear his shoes to go outside and play football when suddenly his mom called him from the living room.

"Harry? Can you take your little sister to the hospital?" Anne asked.

Harry came to the living room with an annoyed look on his face, looked at his mom and Gemma, her 6 years old sister who's clutching tightly around her mother's waist, she looks pale and her cheeks were red. She really looks sick but he made a promise.

Harry shook his head, "I don't want to!" He whined, "I promised to play with my friends."

Anne glared down to her son, "Your little sister is sick, and you-" she paused and breathed to calm her nerves, "Do you want to get grounded? Take her to the hospital."

Groaning loudly, Harry grabbed her little sister's wrist, "Come on." He mumbled and lead his way outside the flat, he opened the door and frowned when he saw the strong pour of the rain.

*End of flashback*

Harry stared blankly in the rain, the sound of the rumbling of the thunder makes him startled and look around, he was just outside the school building, waiting for the rain to stop since he didn't brought an umbrella, or even bought an umbrella.

"Didn't you bring an umbrella?" Niall came to his side out of the blue, Harry stared down to his deep blue eyes filled with worried and concern. "Want to use it together?" Niall raised his arm up, tiptoeing his toes so the curly haired can fit inside the umbrella.

Harry gave him a fake smile, "Sorry, but I have be somewhere, I'll go now-" He starts stepped forward, his uniform were starting to soaked wet immediately from the rain but he doesn't care at all, he continued walking away from the school with saying his goodbye to Niall.

Small frown forming on his face as Niall just watch Harry getting soaked in the rain.

"I-I didn't bring an umbrella either..."

Niall turn around to see Liam grinning widely, his cheeks flushed red as he stared in awe to Niall's clear blue eyes, ears tinged with red and his thin pink lips that looks sweet.

"So... " Liam mumbled, scratching the nape of his hair, "C-Can we share together with your umbre-" Liam stopped when Niall ignored him and start to walk away with an umbrella on his hand, leaving Liam behind in the school.

Liam sighed in defeat after Niall went away from him. He zipped open his bag, searching something inside, when he felt the hard cold thing, he fished out his hand, in his hand is a folded umbrella, he opened and start to walk.

Harry went inside his apartment with a heavy thumping of his head, sweats dripping down his forehead, eyes drooping slowly, he's freezing cold as he make his way to his bedroom. He removed all his uniform leaving him on his boxers and flopped down on his bed.

That's it...

This is how it will end...

•

Next day.

"Is Harry absent? Where is he?" Liam's classmate asked.

Liam just shrugged since he doesn't know too the answer, he tried to call him but Harry didn't answer.

"Hey..." Liam glanced to his friend and asked, "Wanna go visit him? Do you know where he lives?"

His friend shook his head 'no' and turn to look at his other friend, "You?"

"Me neither. Come to think of it, we didn't realize where he lives until now."

Niall just listening to them and thought that he's the only one who knows where he lives, this makes his stomach churn for some unknown reason that he can't describe.

•

Doctor's Office.

"Thank you Doctor Malik," The women smiled and stood up from his seat.

Yaser smiled back, "You're welcome. Take care." He waved his hand good bye. After the door closes he went to the speaker and spoke, "Tell the next patient to enter."

Yaser watched the door opened, but when he realized the familiar face of the man, he froze.

Harry closed the door behind, and head towards the chair, he looked down to Niall's dad on the other side of the table and greeted him with a small 'hello'.

"Ah..." Yaser broke on his thoughts and tried to focus on his job. "Yes..

Didn't you say that you are my sons' friend?" He asked with a smile.

Harry nodded, "Yes" he answered then he sat down on the chair. "I used to attend the same elementary school with them when we were young." He explained, he can feel his sweats starts to trickle down on his forehead.

"Really? I see. Are your parents doing well?" He asked nonchalantly

"My mother passed away." Harry answered directly.

"Oh dear- How?"

"Just because-" Harry paused, an image of his mom's hand and a scattered pills around it. "From an illness."

Yaser nods as he wrote something on the paper, Harry guessed that he was writing a prescription.

"Did I catch a cold?" Harry asked.

"Yes, you don't have to worry. If you take some medications and rest, you'll be well by tomorrow." Yaser informed him still writing on the paper.

"Are the symptoms of cold similar to those of the measles?" Harry asked curiously.

Yaser looked at Harry, "The symptoms at the beginning are similar. However, the formation of koplik spots around the mouth area can easily distinguish between the two."

Harry narrowed his eyes to Niall's dad, "Then, can the measles spread to the brain?"

Yaser tensed from that statement. But he still answered back, "P-Probably it can. But the chances are so low that really isn't any case like that."

"Then, have you seen a case like this before?"

"No."

Harry smirked, "Really? I've seen it before. Isn't that amazing?" He stood up and went to receptionist leaving the stunned man on his seat.

"Please take your prescription." The receptionist smiled and handed him the paper. Harry smiled back and accepted the paper, he walk outside and read it.

He crumpled the paper after then throw it in a trash just beside the entrance door building.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys!

So if you notice, it slowly starting to reveal what Harry's plan or something.

Anyways, This book will end soon. Maybe 9-13 chapters to go, I don't know. *shrugs*

I don't known if you notice this or not, but here's this bïtch on twitter who always on top everytime the boys tweets or something. It's really kind of annoying to be fücking honest.

Especially all her comments are the same like "Larry is Real" or "Zayn's hair is aesthetic."

Sorry for the rant guys. I'm just annoyed by her with so much passion :/

•

Damn Zayn! I really love his hair here and God! His I love his short beard here also.

Zayn Sücking Horan Everybody! XD *faints*

Does he look like Zayn or what?! XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 9.4K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
308K 15K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
170K 7K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
885K 40.9K 173
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one