House of Anubis: What really...

By kacipaige98

This is after the Touch Stone of Ra so Eddie has lost his powers. •MY SUMMARY• After the Anubis residents gra... More

•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 3•
Authors Note #1
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
Authors Note #2
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•

•Chapter 2•

2.4K 54 39
By kacipaige98

The room arrangements for this year were quite different. Amber, Patricia, and KT were in Nina and Amber's old room and Joy, Mara, and Willow were in their old room. For the guys it pretty much stayed the same.

~~~

Alfie stood pacing back and worth in his and Jerome's room, worrying about Willow and Amber.

"Alfie?" Jerome called.
But it made Alfie pace more to the point of biting his finger nails. "Alfie!!" Jerome yelled which finally got his attention.
"Dude what's up with you?"

"A lot man! I'm freaken out!" Alfie kept pacing.

"This has to do with Amber doesn't it?" Jerome asked.

"Yes." Alfie settled down in his bed. "She doesn't know about Willow. How am I supposed to tell her? I don't wanna break her heart."

"I know you know this already but tell her the truth. If she tries hitting on you or flitting just tell her your with Willow." Jerome said.

"But I don't wanna break her heart." Alfie groaned.

"It's gonna hurt her worse if you  let someone else tell her, or if she sees you with Willow." Jerome explained.

Alfie sighed. "I hate it when your right. Thanks man."

"No charge." Jerome laughed.

"Awesome." Alfie stood up straight and happy.

"No actually, give me 10 pounds." Jerome smirked and Alfie groaned. "How about 20." Jerome insisted.

"Are two tens okay?" Alfie quickly got out his wallet before Jerome raised his offer once more.

~~~

At dinner everyone was talking for the most part. Amber and KT telling everyone how they met in New York, then how the new couples were formed–except Willow and Alfie's.

Amber laughed, "Okay so Jeroy! Wow didn't see what one coming!" She then looked to Eddie and Patricia. "And Peddie, knew that was meant to be, and Mabian..." She shook her head. "Normally I wouldn't agree because of um, uh, yeah, but two geeks...it makes since." Is all she said. Fabian knew she was angry with him but shoved it to the side since she agreed.
"So, any other couples?" Amber squealed.

Everyone glanced at one another until Willow spoke up.

"Well actually me and Al-" she began.

"Albert!" Alfie interrupted. "Willow and Albert are related." He said awkwardly. "Right Willow?"

"Uh, yeah, right." She agreed and decided to keep quiet.

"Nice save, Albert." Jerome whispered to Alfie.

All the fun was disturbed by Mr. Fremont walking in. The students suddenly became quiet.

"My name is Mr. James Fremont," he said with a genuine but sturdy voice. "I will be your care taker for the next 4 years. Possibly more if you do not succeed in your studies. You will do your chores and lessons during school hours unless you have more than others. Please be respectful of other students studying. You will be in your rooms by 10 o'clock and lights out at least bye 11p.m. Also, not under any circumstances are you to have a party in this house with beer, drugs, or sigorets. Now if you have any questions or such please come to my office. Proceed with you dinner." He said politely and walked away.

Everyone talked among themselves.
"Well he is no Victor." Eddie chuckled.

"I wonder how he is."
KT trailed off.

"Or where he is..." Fabian said.

~~~

After super, Amber went to Alfie's room to tell him about the "Anubis" reuion in her, Patricia, and KT's room after lights out. They wanted to have it there and not the attic because they don't know how Mr. Fremont would take that.

She knocked on his door and he told her to come in and she did.

"Oh." Alfie quickly got up from his bed. "Hey Amber."

"Hey." She smiled and shut the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing! We are having a Sibuna meeting in my room tonight after lights out. I just came to invite you." "She admitted since Jerome wasn't in the room.

"Oh, well I'll see you then." He smiled and preceded to play on his phone.

"Alfie, what's wrong? Why are you ignoring me?" Amber asked kinda sad.

"There's nothing wrong. I just don't know what to say." He faked a smiled. "I-I missed you Ambs." That he didn't fake.

"Alfie, I missed you to." She came over to him and hugged him. "I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was in New York. I'm so sorry for leaving." She let go and preceded to cry.

"Amber, it's okay. I missed you to." He patted her back and hugged her again.

"I- I'm sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me." She faked a giggle as she stood to her feet and wiped away her tears.
Alfie stood to his feet as well.

"It's okay, Ambs. You can talk to me. Just know that." He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks, Alfie." She smiled slightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." She smiled and he did the same as she left the room.

He fell on his bed and buried his face into his pillow.
"This just got a whole lot harder." He said into his pillow, muffled sounding.

~~~

That night Alfie, Fabian, and Eddie snuck up to the girls room where they found pillows, snacks and more snacks awaiting them along side the girls. They quietly came in and shut the door behind them.

They talked about everything. Even caught Amber up on Frobisher, the Touch Stone, and how Eddie lost his powers.

"So what if another mystery comes about?" Amber asked. "Who will save us?"

"I doubt that will happen." Patricia pitched in.

"But still. Should we get Nina involved?" She asked again.

"Look, it's over. The Orsirian is dead! And no. Nina is living her own life. I'm sure she's happy where she is." Eddie confirmed.

"Why? Have you spoken to her?" Fabian asked, interested.

"No, I haven't. Now can we please stop talking about Nina? Every time she is brought up, I-I-I feel like I didn't protect her enough okay? Please just stop talking about it." Eddie pleaded and the gang continued to talk about something else.

"Is anyone gonna eat the last muffin?" Alfie asked.

"Yeah." They all said at the same time.

"Who?" Alfie asked again.

"You." Patricia and Amber said at the same time as they all laughed but not above a whisper.

************************
Hello again! I'm so sorry if it's been a while. Honestly I forgot that I wasn't supposed to have published chapter one😐.
My plan was to write at least 5 chapters and edit them when I can and then when it's been a while and I'm busy, just click the publish button but I was so excited about it that I lost control! So maybe after this chapter I will do that!

Now for discussion
questions:

Do you ship Walfie or Amflie the most?

How do you feel about the new caretaker?

Why else do you think Eddie didn't want to talk about Nina?

Do you think he knows what actually happened to her?

And that's ALL for now! Let me know what you guys think about this so far and don't worry there will be many Peddie moments for you Peddie lovers😉 I love you all!
Sibuna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 282 56
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
7K 83 7
Main Story: Classroom Of The Elite Genre: Romance,Comedy,Drama,Ecchi,Harem,Action,Superpower,Supernatural,Slice Of Life,NTR, Main Character: Ayanokou...
248K 8.7K 38
[Edited Aug•28•2016 - Sep•1•2016] [Will be re-edited soon] ->>> [MY FIRST LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH, SO THERE ARE TOO MANY ERRORS AND, NOT TO MENTION...
44.6K 1.1K 69
Seems like even the old Sibunas have left the building, everything at the Anubis house is getting more intense, but what will the newbies do when the...