The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty-Four

1K 59 17
By MyIrishOne

The next morning, Zayn went to their church, he greet-smiling 'good mornings' to the old people who are praying inside while facing the altar as the raven haired boy walk directly to the confession room just at the right side of the 'pew' or the wooden benches that are placed in rows inside the church.

Zayn open the reddish-brown curtain and sat inside before closing it, looking around the small room while waiting for the person who he can talk to.

The door opened at the middle of the small room, indicating that he's there and need to start talking and confessed his sins. He takes out a shaky sigh then spoke.

"Forgive me Father, for I have sinned..."

"Wait for a minute, I'm almost at your house?" Harry spoke on the speaker of his phone while strolling on the sidewalk. "So let's go to school together okay, Niall?"

He'd ended the call after Niall agreed on him walking together.

"Hmm?" Harry raised his brow when he saw Zayn walking out from their church. He smirked as he starts walking his way to Niall's older brother. "Hey Zayn! Why are you at the church at this time of the day?" He asked.

Zayn whirled his head around at the lanky boy as he gave him a death glare before he turn around and walk away.

Harry furrowed his brows, did he just go and put a curse on me or something? He thought.

"What about Zayn?" Yaser asked his son who's now waiting for Harry in front of their house. Maura and Yaser were now outside their house as his dad went to the garage and start up his car.

"He already went to school," Niall answered.

"Already?" Maura asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

The car was backing away from the garage, his dad stop in the mid way to looked at his son through his window and asks, "Do you want me to give you a ride, Son?"

Just when Niall's about to answer, he heard his name called making him look around the street and saw Harry, grinning from ear to ear while waving his hand.

"Thanks Dad, but I promised to go with Harry," Niall give him a sad smile before he jogged his way to the curly haired boy.

Yaser watch his son made his way to the guy he never met before. He glance to her wife and raised his brow for explanation.

"That's their friend from Chapel Holmes I was talking about before." Maura said smiling at the two young boys.

Yaser hummed in response as he stared at curly haired boy whose he really find him familiar.

Niall and Harry walk through the hallway side to side, they had already pick out their notes for the first subjects from the locker. As they walk their way heading to their class, Niall paused and looked up to Harry since he's much taller than him.

"Wait, I have to stop by upstairs for a second-" He rushed, climbing up stairs as the green eyed boy follow him back, tucking his hands inside the pocket of his blue denim jeans.

-

Zayn and Liam were talking on their seats about the project coming this weekend when Niall suddenly appeared in front of them. They stop and watch the blond boy with confusion as he grab something inside his back pocket. He then fish out his hand with a small transparent bottle filled with pills and placed it in front of Zayn's desk.

"Dad told me to give it to you since you left it at home," Niall explains. He tensed up when someone's hand hold on his shoulders he look over and realized it was Harry.

"It looks like a bottle of medication," Harry grins at them, resting his chin on Niall's shoulder. "What is the medication for?"

"Ah... that's-" Niall was going to explain but Zayn cut him off.

"-They're vitamins."

"Really?" Harry asked with a smirk forming on the corner of his lips.

"I said they're vitamins" Zayn stated, narrowing his eyes to the curly haired boy.

"Vitamins?" Liam laughed and quickly reached his hand over to snatch the bottled pills on Zayn's desk. "If you have something good, share some with your friend, idiot-" he said as he struggled, opening the lid but the raven haired boy got it back making the brown eyed boy pout, "Stingy jerk, what's so bad about sharing!"

"I agree with Liam," Harry interject, "If they're real vitamins there is no reason not to share." He paused then smirked, looking down to Zayn with amusement, "If they're real vitamins."

Zayn was busy looking at the board, writing all the words written on it from his note, his phone vibrated on his pocket. Slowly, he fish his phone out and sneakily open the message from Perrie.

"Let's talk during lunch."

Zayn put the phone back to his pocket and didn't reply to her as he looked up on the board again.

The phone vibrates again making the raven haired groan in frustration, he slowly pick his phone out and read Perrie's message.

"Why aren't you replying?"

Zayn decided to turn off his phone and place it back on his pocket as he starts to write all the writings on the board.

The bell rung for lunch. Zayn, Liam and some of their friends head their way to the cafeteria, laughing to some silly jokes while walking to the hallway.

Then suddenly Zayn was jerked back when someone hold on his arm, he look over his shoulder and saw Perrie with a stern look on her face.

"Let's talk..." She said, squinting his eyes to him. "Are you avoiding me?"

Zayn's friend watch the scene in amusement, small snickers can be heard through their grin.

"Avoiding you?" Zayn questioned, raising his brow. "I don't know what you mean-"

"Then why didn't you return any of my texts when I sent you so many?" Perrie crossed her arms over her chest while tapping her heels on the tiled floor.

"That's because it was during a class." Zayn answered back, biting his bottom lip.

Perrie glared at some of Zayn's friend, "Can we get some privacy?" She asked calmly to them.

"Ah... Of course." Liam shrugged then slung his arms around on some of his friend and lead them to the cafeteria.

When Perrie thought that they were now alone in the locker hallway, she spoke. "Do you love me?"

"Pardon?"

Perrie frowned, "Why... Is it too much to answer?"

Zayn chuckled, shaking his head, "Oh... No..." He scratched the small stubble under his chin. "It's just... so sudden."

-

Niall was walking downstairs and planned to get his notebook in the locker for the next subject, he didn't need to go to the cafeteria to eat lunch now since Harry brings him a homemade grilled cheese sandwich, he lick his lips just thinking the taste would be but when he's at the bottom of the stair he paused, the blond heard Zayn's voice in the hallway. He peeked his head out and catch a sight of his brother and his girlfriend, he can feel the awkwardness of the two talking each other.

"What are you doing standing there, Niall?" Harry called and asked from the top of the stair, holding paper bag filled with grilled cheese. He saw Niall pressed his index finger on his mouth, puckering his lips as if to say 'shhh'. He tilt his head in confusion while raising his brow and starts to walk downstairs behind Niall.

"What is it?" Harry whispered quietly, but when he saw Zayn and Perrie near to Niall's locker room, he added. "Peeping is one of your habits Niall?" He snorted with chuckle, "Nosing around is very serious illness, you know-"

"Shut up or I'll kiss you," Niall hissed quietly then he rolled his eyes back to the scene.

Harry frantically covered his mouth with a blush on his cheeks. Well... he didn't expect him to say that.

As for Niall being oblivious to his words. He take that as a joke to shut Harry up.

-

Perrie leaned closer as she pressed her fingers, tracing it onto his chest then she glanced up to him seductively. "My house will be empty today." She gripped on his tie pulled him closer to her face. "Want to come over after school?"

Niall gasped in shock. Luckily, they didn't heard it while Harry swallow the lump on his throat.

Zayn on the other hand, his stomach drop. An image flashed in his mind where he was laid on the bed, naked and Perrie on top of him, topless, kissing all his tattoos on his torso. He doesn't want that to happen again. It's making him sick.

"No..." Zayn whispered.

"W-What?" Perrie's eyes widened, mouth agape.

"I said no!" Zayn snapped, glaring to Perrie with disgust. "I never wanted to do something so sickening ever again!"

"D-Disgusting?" Perrie questioned in disbelief, she felt his tears building up on her eyes.

"Fück..." Zayn muttered, roughly running his hand down through his face. He now regret what he said as he saw her tears streaming down her face. "No! T-That's not what I meant! I wasn't thinking when I was talking! When you asked I got angry and-" He tried to hold Perrie's shoulder but she flinched back.

"No..." Shaking her head, Perrie looks up to Zayn still tears flowing down. "That sounded like the most honest thing I've ever heard from you." She wiped the tears with her thumb and smiled at him, "I'm sorry for all this... For sickening you..."

With that said, she walk past to him and make her way to the bathroom.

Niall starts to panic when Perrie head its way to their way, but it's too late, Perrie stop, just on the base of the stairs. She didn't look at them but she said something making the blond boy filled with guilt and sadness.

"You know now since you heard it all. I'll leave now so you twin siblings have fun," She wiped the tears again with her wrist and turn his head to look at Niall, "Wasn't that you wanted all along, Niall?"

Niall gulped, he didn't know what to answer back.

Perrie leaves immediately, leaving the boys stunned in shock.

Zayn was first to break his thoughts as he called her name and starts to follow her. But when he's near at the stairs, someone grabs his arm making him look back over his shoulder to see Niall with a frown look his face.

"Is it true? Perrie said just now?" He asked sadly.

Zayn shook his head 'no', "We just had a small fight. We'll make it up soon." He reasoned out before he jerked his arm back and follow Perrie.

"If those two broke up." Harry started making the blond boy whirled back to him with a raised brow. "I'll guess you will go back right?" He continued and stare to Niall's cerulean eyes "To Zayn?"

Niall didn't answer as he tear his gaze away to Harry's green eyes.

Harry sighed, "Right..." He gave the paper bag to Niall as he slowly hold it back. He turn his back away to the blond boy as he goes upstairs.

Harry was now on the second floor of the school just near in stairway, he sighed again and leaned his back on the wall, running his hand through his curly hair as he took a deep thoughts on himself.

When I thought I was getting close...

I'm back to the original spot again...

It's exhausting...

He looked up and stare out the window, few meters in front of him and listen to the sound of the thunder roaring and rumbling loudly. He probably guessed that it's going to rain soon.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait!

So what do you think is Harry planning? Would it be good? Bad? Or something else?

What does he mean by exhausting?

So there's a bit Zerrie drama here, don't she'll be forgotten, eventually.

Anywho...

Oh Niall is that you? ;)

Oh god! What're you doing?!!

I bet it's fetus Zayn and fetus Niall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 11.3K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
325K 12.7K 42
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။