CALUM HOOD IMAGINES || (Compl...

By Musichearted_

So, this is Calum Hood's imagine written by me! I do not own CALUM Hood, and it's purely fictional. And if y... More

R.I 1: You finally met him
2|| Feelings||
3|| your immaturity||
4|| first dance||
5||Sugar we're going down|| song preference
6||Dominance||1
6||Dominance|| 2
6||dominance|| last part
7||Bitterness||
8||Stuck song preference||
8||Stuck song preference||2
my bestfriend is leaving :'(
9||Birthday Bashers||
10||My superman||
11||Stereotypes||
12||Talking about Philippines||
13||See you?||
14||Fireworks||
15||Secret love song||
5SOS imagines #1 ||When things got a little bit...||
16|| Dear Mr. Popular||
17|| His dream girl||
18||Opposite Expectations||
19||He's not around||
20||CALYX TRISTAN HOOD||
5SOS imagine #2||Christmas||
SPECIAL IMAGINE
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
22||Studio Duties|| L.H imagine
23||Late night conversations||M.C imagine
24||Catch fire||song preference
25||Rivalry||
5SOS IMAGINE #3||TIRED||
26||Unexpected Twist||
Thnks fr th tg! (Thanks for the tag)
27// I've missed //
28// Open Happiness!//
29// Catch fire // Part two <3
30// Destined//
special imagine: I'll quit :(
31// Family gathering crasher//
note:
32|| Alternatives||
33|| Book signing||
34||CATCH FIRE PART 3||
35||"Fame Whore"||
5ⓢⓞⓢ ⓘⓜⓐⓖⓘⓝⓔⓢ #4: ⓟⓘⓒⓚ ⓤⓟ ⓛⓘⓝⓔⓢ
36||catch fire last part||
37||WINNER?!||
38||Mistaken||
39||Boredom||
40||both left legged||
5SOS imagine #5: KISSpirin and YAKAPsule
42||Hangout with the lads||
43||Australian lovers||
44||First Time Sleepover||
45: Porcelain
5SOS Imagine #6: ♡sweet♡
46: The Guy Who Sells Balut
47: Stalker!
48: Cute arguments
49: You Caught Him Crying...
50: Story Of Another Heartache
5SOS imagine #7: summer trips
51: Story Of another Heartache pt.2
52: im sorry, i fell...
53: Final/s
54: Thunder
55: Live while were young
Last Imagine: Mornings

41||Cupcakes for sale||

197 8 6
By Musichearted_

You wrapped up those eggs and flours after finishing everything in the kitchen. You're helping your mom to raise her mini-stall for those cupcakes and so that she could give you an allowance for college.

Your father took your sister and your two year old brother away from you and your mom. You're in the stage of moving on but that phase is still hard to cope with.

"Y/N come on over and give me those newly baked cupcakes!" Your mom yelled and then you smiled. You got out with a newly baked cakes.

"Thanks for the help Y/N." Your mom said and you smiled.
"It's nothing mom.  I love you so much and I just can't afford to lose you too. I'm willing to help you mom, it's not just for me. Its for us." You teary eyed said and then she hugged you.

"Whats that smell?" Your mom said and then she get her way to the backyard.

"Its the cupcakes!" You barked and then your mom smiled. "Got it. Ill be there in the counter, you have to make more cupcakes because customers kind of like our cupcakes." She smiled and then you nodded.

You made your way inside the house and make another round of doughs and prepare for the new tray of the cupcakes.

As you mixed the mixtures well, you started to make new again and place the mixture in the oven, waited for 15 minutes until it's fluffy baked.

You saw the promise ring that your dad gave you when your family is still together. You sadly place it down, not wanting it to bring another damned memories.

You looked at the oven and you dropped your ring. You picked up the pot holders and then you picked up the tray. When you're now smelling the newly baked cupcakes, you immediately pulled it down and then got another tray to the oven. When the oven started to bake the another tray, you make the decorations for the baked dough.

"Y/N? Just make last one tray and I'll be leaving later," your mom yelled and then you yelled yes.

After decorating the new set of cupcakes, you started to bring it at the counter where your mom is busy accompanying the customers.

"Y/N, come here and take over my work. I'll be visiting the veterinarian for Halsey to get cured. She's sick this days." She said as you saw her got your puppy that you named after your favorite new artist. Halsey.

"Its okay mom. I got this." You said and then you started to take the other tray.

Sooner, your mom left and then you smiled. You're finally free to do whatever you wanted to do.

You placed a speakers in front of the store and then you played the song named "Under The Sun" by Lawson.

The customers like the new appearance of the store and then they start to run near your store and buy more cupcakes.

The next song flashed, that song is named "heartbreak girl" by 5 Seconds Of Summer. That song is really quite popular here in your country and so the customers like it more.

You made another idea, you have made a juice drinks and then you started to make it as another item in the menu. You also placed the tables outside and then you stared at the new look again. Its like so cute outdoor cupcake house, and you like it that much.

The next song is Forever by Chris Brown. More customers came into the stall and you have to take out more tables and chair for that. You even put a blanket off just to serve them a picnic like dine-in which your mom never thought of.

Its just few cupcakes and the customers are also countable too.

"Hi! I am Y/N and what can I serve you?" You asked a lady with a tall guy, he is looking familiar to you. He have a beanie in his head and the girl is exactly looking like him.

"How much a cupcake costs?" He asked in a thick Australian accent.

"Uhm, 3 dimes a cake." You stuttered, not even knowing that Calum Hood is in front of you.

"Oh, that's cheap but I like it, I will buy two trays," she said and then you looked at her with disbelief.

"Oh my gosh as in seriously? Oh my thank you! Thank you!" You said through the rummaging music in the stereo.

"Nice choice of music," the girl mumbled and then Calum blushed hard. Its his band's song. SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT is in the stereo.

"I like that band that much though I don't see who's the singers." You said and then she giggled.

"You shouldn't like them because they suck." Mali said and then Calum poke her with his shoulder.

"I don't see," you said as you gave them your last set of cupcakes.

"Cool. Thank you for everything, I'm Mali Koa Hood. And this is my brother, Calum Hood." She introduced Calum to you which made him blush and you remember him.

"You're one of the band members right?" You cheered and then he nodded.

"My! You're handsome in person!" You absentmindedly said and you heard Mali chuckle.

"He's not. Silly. We need to go see you again soon!" She cheered and then you smiled.

****

"I see that girl is nice," Mali said while she's driving the black car in to the dark town.

"Yes she is. And I need to see if she makes great cupcakes," Calum said and then he munched the blue frosted cupcake.

"Oh, just get everyone some food or else they will be the one to eat you." She said and Calum just chuckled. No wonder that their sister and brother relationship is really nice.

"Yeah yeah. I'm starving don't talk to me okay?" He said and then he get another one.

He took a bite and then he stopped chewing. There's something inside that cupcake that made his teeth clench and hurt.

He spit the thing out, and then he realized it was a ring. He started to look at it and then he wiped his saliva away, (because it comes from his mouth of course) and then looked at the white silver ring.

(Your father's name) was the name engrave at it. It's quite not visible but just enough to see.

"What's that?" Mali asked as Calum went silent and he took the ring inside his pocket.

"I just choke myself up. Thanks for checking me out." Calum sarcastically said and then Mali just shrugged.

*******

"Where in the world could it be?" You asked as you're searching for your dad's promise ring.

He actually gave the ring to you before the accident happen.

Your father and your sisters are out for play in the park. You and your mom thought of surprising your sister, Y/S/N for another puppy.

"Are we gonna stay too long outside papa?" Your sister asked as your dad carried your two year old brother.

"Not that much (your sister's name)." He said and then he played (your brother's name) in his arms.

"And about you Y/N, you need to hold this. This is for tomorrow morning okay?" He said and then he gave you a small pocket sized thing wrapped in a great gift wrapper.

"Thank you papa." You said and then you reached them goodbye.

But then, that was like 8 years ago. But the wounds are fresh as new.

"Y/N? What are you doing down there?" Your mom asked you, she is in her bathroom clothes.

"Uhm. Searching for something." You mumbled and then she nodded.

"Just head to sleep after searching it hun," your mom said and then you nodded.

"Goodnight mom!" You kissed her goodnight and then searched again for your ring.

Hours later. You still can't see the ring. You gave up and then you decided to sleep since you're sounding really tired.

Tomorrow morning, you started to do anything that you're doing for as usual. Nothing new actually.

You picked up your fried rice and your egg and bacon. You munched it and then you're scanning your last times' trigonometry lesson.

Trigonometry is such a pain to your ass. Specially that you're in a special section students.

"Y/N, someone's searching for you." She said and then you nodded, placed the fork and the spoon down in the plate too.

"Who's it?" You asked and then you tied your hair into a bun and your eyes opened wide when you saw 4 tall boys standing in front of you.

"Oh my gosh!" You screamed at the very top of your lungs. "I'm so sorry bout it. I'm a fan. Maybe a minor one hahaha. But never mind me anyways. Come in please " you said and then the lads came in.

"Good morning," they all said in chorus. You smiled at how polite they were.

"So, the reason for us to get here is to order your most precious cupcakes!" The multiple hair colored dude said, as long as you know its Michael.

"Thank you," you said and then you scratched your nape. "But too bad, I need to go to my school." You said extremely embarrassed to the boys.

"Aww, it's okay," the guy with the lip ring said. You assume that the guy is named Lucas.

"But the real reason why we got here is because Calum can't sleep because of swelling teeth," Ashton said and you're shocked and feeling sorry about it. "because of that ring in the cupcakes." He said and then you widened your eyes.

"Seriously?" You asked and then they all nodded.

"Thank you guys!" You said and then you hugged them all.

You all started to talk about little things, mostly about your cupcakes.

You made your way in to the door, leading them to go.

"Uhm, before we go Y/N," Calum stuttered and then scratched his nape.

"Can we look forward to see you in the crowds? Like, we will give you 2 VIP tickets so that you can take your mom or anyone you wanted to take." You blushed hard, near kissing Calum on his cheeks because of excitement.

(Did I already told you about The Phantom Of The Opera is really great? I love it!)

(Thank you for reading!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 256 19
⚠️TW!!!! EATING DISORDERS DISCUSSED IN THIS BOOK!⚠️ You've been married to the 5sos singer, Calum Hood, for three years. You two really wanted childr...
272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
595K 7.7K 130
Imagines about 5SOS! Imagines from Tumblr & some are mine that I wrote. I hope u guys like them. Comment.Vote.Share Started: September 04 2016 Ende...