The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.1K 63 44
By MyIrishOne

If you look closely... You can see Niall's spit...

*whispers* I want to lick it.

9:07 pm.

Yaser was sitting on the couch comfortably as he reads a medical book with his pointed finger tracing every words while humming from the classical music coming from his laptop. He's alone on his study room until he heard someone knock twice on the door, then the door knob turn as it opened revealing his son, Niall with a sad look on his face.

"Dad, can I talk to you?" Niall asked, walking closer to him in the couch.

Yaser put down the book on his lap then when he looked up to his son, he noticed somethings wrong on his hand. Panic rise onto him as he frantically grab Niall's wrist and check his bandaged hand.

"What's wrong with you hand, Niall?!" Yaser asked raising his voice. "When did you get hurt? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I-I didn't think it was serious-" Niall whispered in a shaky tone, he's quite scared to what's gonna happen to him right now especially his dad never raised his voice to him. "And It's not getting better, why is it like this dad?"

Yaser grabbed his reading glasses then he unwrapped the bandaged around Niall's hand, he studied the damage taken. "The wound is deep..." He glance up to his son and said, "When is that 'time of the month'?"

"Next week." Niall mumbled.

Yaser nods in understanding, "I'll decrease the amount of medication." He said.

"Medication?"

"You know, that medication," Yaser said, "It's probably of that medication that your wound is not healing well. If we lower the amount, it will be fine. Don't worry too much."

"Is it okay to lower the amount?" Niall asked worriedly, "That medicine is for-"

Yaser sighed, he stood up from the couch and held Niall shoulders and squeezed it in for reassurance. "It's been a very long time and you're stable. It will be fine if we lower half of it." He gave him a sad smile and and remove his hands, "About this-" He pointed the wound, "This is a secret from your mom."

"Okay..." Niall nodded his head.

"Don't worry and go to sleep."

He took a step, heading its way to the door, he glanced back at his dad and said, "You should go to bed, too, dad." Before he closed the door behind.

It was quarter to ten in the evening and Niall was sleeping peacefully on his bed, soft snores escaping out from his mouth. But his slumber was broken by the sound of his phone, ringing and vibrating on the bedside table.

Groaning from being awaken, he reached for his phone and grab it on the table then answered it without looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?"

-

Zayn woke up from the click sound of the door being opened and a slow footsteps outside his room. He sat up and removed the sheet then swing his legs out the bed hitting the cold surface on his feet.

-

"What are you doing at this hour, Harry?" Niall asked Harry, he's wearing a black beanie, ripped black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. He's panting hard, Niall thought obviously that he was running.

"I want so see you all of the sudden."

Before Niall can say anything, he was crushed by Harry's body, arms wrapped around his shoulder. The blonde boy tensed as his cheek flushed when he felt the curly haired boy's head buried on his neck.

Subconsciously, Niall hugged him, hands rubbing the lower part of his back. The blonde boy don't know what he's doing but he enjoys the warm embraced and feeling of the curly haired boy.

Zayn clenched his fist so hard, watching the two hugging each other, and it seems that they like it a lot. He was hiding at the bottom of the stairs when he saw Harry launch himself to Niall. Gritting his teeth, he went up back to his room, chest rising from heaving.

-

When Niall went upstairs to go back to his bed, he saw Zayn at the corridor, arms crossed over his chest. "Where have you been around this time of night?" He asked, making the blonde boy to roll his eyes.

"I know you saw it," Niall said in a harsh kind of tone, "I met up with Harry. I called him over, I wanted to see him."

Zayn tensed.

Niall went to his room, he looked back to Zayn one last time with a smirk forming on his lips before closing the door.

Zayn's was trembling nervously, hands clenched into fist, sweats dripping down on his temple, gritting his jaw so hard.

He can't take it anymore, his jealousy were rising up, clouding his mind with anger, his eyes dilate from thinking hard.

Zayn love him so much.

He rushed up to Niall's room and opened the door. There, laying in the bed peacefully is his little brother that he love so much.

He walk closer to him and removed the bed sheet leaving Niall only in boxers, he climbed up on the bed as he straddled him on waist. Smiling softly to himself, Zayn let his hands glide down on blonde boy's torso then he brush his nipples making it hard.

Growling lowly from jealousy, his hands went up to his neck pressing his both thumbs directly underneath his adam's apple, slowly pressing it hard.

Niall's woke up from gasping, eyes widened in fear and shock as he stared to Zayn's furious face.

"Z-Zayn..." Niall whimpered.

Zayn's eyes were brimming from tears as he pressed his thumbs harder, fingers gripping around Niall's neck.

"D-Don't kill me Z-Zayn... P-Please don't." Niall was gasping for air, kicking his feet as his hands trying to claw Zayn's arm.

"I love you, Niall." Zayn said through his gritted, he felt Niall's grasp on his arms slowly removing and falls from the bed.

Zayn leaned back a little staring at his dirty hands, he looked back to Niall's pale face, eyes close, mouth open, big purple marks around his neck.

"N-Niall?" He called him nervously, he tried to shook his shoulder but nothing happened. "Oh god, Niall! Niall! I-I'm sorry! Niall wake up!"

"Niall!"

"Niall!"

"Niall!"

Zayn jerked up on his bed, panting for his breath loudly, beads of sweat trickle down his chin.

He stared down on his hands as he watched it shaking so hard, then he notice he's crying, tears dripping down on his hands.

He can't believe he dream that kind of thing, it's really a nightmare for Zayn, what scared him the most is that it might happened in real life because...

He likes it.

Sobbing quietly, he covered his face with his both hands, he didn't sleep because he's afraid to have that dream again.

Author's Note:

Good morning/afternoon/evening to y'all guys!

So what do you think happen to Zayn? Who's insane now?

anyways... Here's one of my favorite song of the boys...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 41.1K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
481K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...