Painful Beauty

By Believe01

This book is about Braylee Wright aka Carter. Braylee's a sixteen year old girl with a hard enough life alrea... More

Painful Beauty
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Authors Note:
Chapter 52:

Chapter 29:

21.3K 481 26
By Believe01

Chapter 29:

Biological father’ repeats over and over again in my head. “Carl is my biological father.” I state totally confused.

Carl nor Megan have told me anything different. Carl has always been the man that has been there to beat me and do everything else to me. Another man, Mr. Porter has never been there. My eyes start to water as I realize that I have had a horrible life when in truth I didn’t need to have one. “You should have been there.” I say starting to get angry. A tear leaks from my eyes only making me angrier because this man doesn’t deserve to see me at my weakest. “If you’re my so called father you should have been there to protect me. To keep me safe.”

Brian looks taken aback for a second before his eyes turn sad. “I know I should have been there for you and I will forever be in your debt because I was not.”

Tears fall down my cheeks and I whisper “Why weren’t you?”

“I didn’t know.” He says sadly but strongly and I look up at him to see tears in his eyes also. He looks so torn and confused. “I just found out about you Friday and i booked the first flight here.”

Confused I wipe my eyes and asks “Who told you about me?”

“South Carolina courts called and informed me that Mr. and Mrs. Carter were trying to adopt my daughter. I was shocked because I didn’t know I had a daughter and then they told me that Megan was your mother and it all made sense.” He tells me wiping his eyes also.

“What do you want?” I ask him seriously wanting to get to the point. Trust me I am happy to know that Carl the evil man was not my true father but I don’t want to leave Dallas and Avlon.

Avlon sucks in a deep breath when Brian just watches me. I look over at her and see her eyes watering, it makes me really concerned because she doesn’t need to be stressing about this. “Please don’t take my baby.” She finally pleads.

Dallas shushes her but he also looks pained thinking the same as she is. “Do you like living with these people?” Brian asks me seriously and I nod quickly.

“They are the best thing that has ever happened to me and Avlee. I couldn’t have asked God for more, I don’t want to leave them.”

Brian nods with a sad smile. “I’ll sign the papers but I want to get to know you Braylee.”

“Really?” I ask with a beaming smile. “Thank you so much Mr. Porter I would also like to get to know you. You sound like a very nice man and I know that God has brought you to me for a reason.”

Brian smiles and says “Please call me what ever you likes besides for Mr. Porter I hear that ever day at work.”

I chuckle at that and nod sitting back into my seat comfortably trying to process all of this. I have a father a real father. A father that actually wants to get to know me. A fthater that doesn’t want to beat and abuse me mentally and physically. “What do you do?”

Brian smiles and states “I am a lawyer in New York, I own my own firm.”

“Oh.” I say with eyes wide impressed “That is awesome.”

Chuckling amused Brian says “It has it’s days. Would you like to go out to eat with me tomorrow? I’ll be in town until you want me to leave or until I am needed at the firm.” He explains to me impressing me even more. Not only does he want to know me but hes taking off of work to get to know me. “Your parents can come ofcourse.” He tells me having a bit of a hard time saying parents.

I frown and state “I’m getting married tomorrow.”

Brian’s eyes widen as large as saucers and he opens and closes his mouth like a fish out of water. “Married?” he finally asks his voice totally shocked. “You’re only sixteen.” He states and I raise a brow at him.

“I am also a mother Brian and Wolf cares for me and my baby.”

Brian gulps and just stairs at me like he’s seeing another person. “Is the man you are marrying the father?” I shake my head and he looks even more shocked. I flinch when I see his expression expecting him to call me a whore or something along the line. “Do you talk to the father?”

Shaking my head I state confidently “I was raped.” Brian flinches back words at that. If he were standing he would have been knocked off of his feet. I smile at him letting him know that its okay. “Wolf is a wonderful man and he treats Avlee like she is his own. Matter of fact she is with him right now.”

Brian is speechless for a second before he asks “Did you call the cops?”

Frowning I shake my head and state “It wasn’t worth it. He’s the schools it boy and I was the school nerd that got beat by her father every day. Who would have believed me?”

Brian grows angry when he hears the word beat. “Your mother let this happen?” He asks with a growl his eyes growing hard.

“What the devil meant for my bad God meant for my bad. Out of all of this I got to amazing parents and now I am finally able to meet my real father.” I tell him smiling softly. “I got a precious baby girl and an amazing fiancé. God has amazing things planned for my life and I am so happy with what has happened so far. I could not ask for more.”

Brian is silent for a moment taking that all in before he state “I would like to meet this lucky man.”

I smile and nod happy that he wants to meet Wolf. “I’m gonna call him, he should be bringing Avlee home soon.”

Brian beams and asks “I get to meet her?”

Nodding I state “You’re here so I don’t see why not.” Brian keeps his beaming smile showing off his pearly whites as I dig my phone out of my pocket. I dial Wolf’s number and it rings once before his husky voice comes over the line.

 “Hey beautiful did you find a dress?”

Beaming I gush “Hey baby and yes I did. I love it, so I think you will.”

Wolf chuckles and says “If you’re wearing it Cupcake I have no doubt I won’t love it.”

I giggle and state “I miss my beauty’s when are you going to be here?”

“I’m coming up the drive.” He states with a chuckle. “I love you and I will see you in a few seconds.”

“Okay baby I love you to.” I tell him before I hang up the phone.

Avlon giggles and I look up from my phone in question. “You always do that.” She states and I raise a brow at her. “After you get off of the phone with Wolf you smile down at your phone for minutes before you come back to the world.”

I blush deeply and hide my face in my hair. “I am glad that he makes you so happy.” Brian says.

“Wolf is ah great man.” Dallas states “B only deserves the best.”

The front door opens and a whale sounds making me stand quickly and rush to the door. “She doesn’t like her bottles.” Wolf states and I frown taking Avlee’s seat from him.

I set it on the couch and take her out holding her to my chest shushing her.  “She drank about an half ounce and then she spit it out. I think we should get her those wider nipples and then it will make her think she is still on the breast.” Wolf says observantly and I nod quickly agreeing with him as I rock side to side calming Avlee down.

“Shh baby girl mommy’s sorry. Shhh.” I coo to her putting her head beside mine. “Mommy missed her baby.” Eva and I may have only been gone three hours but that’s a long time to a new mother.

“I bought her some.” Wolf states and I raise a brow at him.

“Well then why didn’t you try um?”

Wolf smirks and states “I just want to the store before coming here cupcake.”

“Oh.” I say with a chuckle and he nods at me as if to say yes. Avlee puts her mouth on my cheek and starts sucking on it shocking me. “I’m gonna go feed her and then I will be right back.”

When I turn I’m shocked to see them all sitting there. I forgot all about them when I heard my baby crying. Their all beaming at us and Brian’s is the brightest. “I’m so rude forgive me.”

Wolf is looking Brian over closely confused “Wolf this is Brian Porter. Brian this is my fiancé Wolf.” Wolf nods slowly still confused. He shoots a glance at me and I give him a small smile. “Brian is my biological father.”

Wolf’s eyes widen and I nod that him telling him I was and still am totally shocked before I walk out of the room to feed my baby girl. After Avlee is all fed and changed I go back into the living room and smile when I see them all smiling and talking. “Wolf tells me your eloping?”

Nodding I state “Just for right now and then we are going to have a big wedding so everyone can attend. Wolf doesn’t like us living apart and neither do i. Avlee is dependent on him when she goes to sleep and I… Well I just love him and want to be with him always.”

Brian nods in understanding watching the sleeping baby in my hands. I smile down at her sofly and then look up at him. “Do you want to hold her?”

Brian looks unsure and asks “Will I break her? She looks so little?”

Wolf and Dallas chuckle as Avlon state “She’s a fighter, promise.”

Brian nods and sticks his arms into an awkward cradle. I laugh lightly and put her in his arms resting her head in the crook of his elbow. “Just relax.” I tell him softly “She likes to cuddle to your chest.”

I take my seat beside Wolf and he smiles down at me placing his hand on my knee. “I can’t wait for you to be Mrs. Blackwell.”

---

It's not super dramatic but oh well I still LOVEZ it! hehehe

GodBless

-Believe01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 118 20
What should I do? I don't want to be fat... Evan Day is bulumic. He also runs on the high school cross country team. These two are not making a good...
261 115 32
Eighteen year old Devon Gage lives with her mother and father, fifteen year old brother and twelve year old sister One night she and her boyfriend d...
445K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
143 19 12
Violet Dawn Lake's life is anything but easy and normal for someone at her age of 19. Dealing with her boyfriend Jason Callaway getting shot and dyi...