Painful Beauty

By Believe01

This book is about Braylee Wright aka Carter. Braylee's a sixteen year old girl with a hard enough life alrea... More

Painful Beauty
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Authors Note:
Chapter 52:

Chapter 27:

24K 499 56
By Believe01

Chapter 27:

A knock sounds on my door and then it opens revealing a smiling Dallas. He comes over to the bed and whispers a "Good Morning hun." to me before he carefully picks up Avlee. "We're goin out ta the barn." he tells me and I nod sitting up to wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

"She just ate about an hour ago so she should be good for a while."

Dallas purses his lips and says "I reckon she'll be back in ah hour B. My grand baby needs all the milk she can get."

I roll my eyes at him and state "She eats all of the time dad. She will be fine to be a few minutes late."

He shakes his head and states "An hour." before he leaves the room cooing over Avlee.

Getting out of bed I go to use the bathroom and then I make my way to Avlons room knocking on the door lightly. She tells me to come in and I smile going over to lay beside her on the bed. "God morning baby." she says beaming when I lay beside her.

"Hey momma how are you feeling?"

Avlon groans but keeps the smile on her face as she states "I hate complete bed rest."

Chuckling at her I state "Five more weeks and then your babys will be here." Avlon's doctor told her that the baby's will only last until seven months but we are all hoping and praying that they will say in her womb longer than that. It's up to God so I know that he will do what is best for them.

"Hopefully longer than five weeks." Avlon says wishfully because the longer the babys stay in the less time they will have in the incubators.

Avlon and I sit on her bed talking about the babys and picking out names because she didn't have a clue on what she wanted to name them. Her and Dallas never even talked about it witch shocked the life out of me because I know I was thinking about baby names all the time wanting the best name for Avlee and I have to say her name is awesome.

"Where's my grand baby?" Avlon asks trying to change the subject when I start pouting about her not telling me the names she picked. She wants them to be a surprise.

"Dallas has her out in the barn."

Avlon giggles and states seriously "He loves that child."

Frowning I sigh and state "I swear he has her more than I do." I love that he has her all of the time because that means that he accepts her but some times it gets overwhelming when everyone is taking her from me. I think its just a first mother thing and I probably wont be like that after Avlee but Im new at this and a little overprotective. I want her to be beside me at all times but with everyone always wanting to see her that doesn't happen much.

"Is Wolf coming over today?" she asks me wiggling her eyebrows and I blush at her craziness.

"He doesn't have to work today so he's taking Avlee and I out."

"Oh?" she asks with an eyebrow raised "Where does he want to take you?"

I shrug with a blush and state "I don't know he said it was a surprise."

Avlon looks over at the clock and state "Well you better get your baby and get ready. It's noon."

I jump off of the bed wide eyed and give her a kiss on the forehead before I run out of the room and to the barn in my PJ's.

"Ma'am." Wayne says tipping his hat at me as I enter the barn.

"Hey Wayne. Do you know where my baby is?" I ask in a rush. Wayne chuckles and nods his head toward the stable. "If I weren't in a rush I would chat." I apologize and he smiles slightly at me.

"I understand ma'am I'll see you later."

I rush off to the stables and sigh in relief when I see Dallas talking to Walter. Walter is holding Avlee cooing over her making me smile slightly. "Alright men I need my baby." I state gaining their attention.

"Hot date?" Walter asks and I blush brightly causing him to chuckle. He hands me Avlee and I smile down at her supporting her head in the fold of my elbow. She smiles largely at me and starts blowing bubbles.

"Are ya needin some money?" Dallas asks grabbing his wallet out of his back pocket.

I laugh seriously and shake my head "Like Wolf is going to let me pay for anything."

Dallas chuckles and puts his wallet back away "I forgot Wolf is a real man."

I roll my eyes and tell them that I will see them later before I rush back to the house. I wash Avlee up with some wipes and them put some lotion on her before I change her into some clothes. Avlee's outfit is a spaghetti strapped sundress with little black birds all over it. I slip her on some white socks and then a floppy little whit sun hat.

Putting her in her bassinet I change into a black sundress quickly and leave my hair down my back. A knock sounds on my door and I yell for who ever it is to come in. "You as look beautiful as always Cupcake." Wolfs voice says from behind me.

Smiling I look over my shoulder quickly and raise a brow at his black dickie shorts and white aero postal shirt with black writing. His tattoos are on full display witch I love and his messy black hair is a little bit more tame. "Don't you look handsome." I praise before I look back at my foot and finish strapping on my shoe.

I rise and watch Wolf with a beaming smile as he gets Avlee out of her bed carefully. Wolf chuckles when he looks over her outfit and states "We all match."

I chuckle when I look at all of us and nod because we all have on black and white.

"You bought that for her." I state pointing at the dress. Wolf has bought her almost everything she has so it really isn't a surprise that she would be wearing something he bought.

Wolf beams and states "She looks beautiful in it." I beam with him and pack two extra outfits in her diaper bag incase they are needed. "Ready to go?" Wolf asks taking the bag from me.

.

"The Zoo?" I ask excitedly because I have never been to the Zoo ever in my life. My parents didn't really care for me to have all the fun and experiences when I was little. I get out of the car and Wolf follows with a smile. "I have never been."

Wolf's eye brow raises in disbelief and he asks "Never?" I shake my head making him frown. His frown quickly turns into a smile thought and I cock my head confused. He comes over to me grinning and grips my hips in his hands "This day just got a hundred times better."

"Why?" I ask with a smile.

Wolf shakes his head and leaves a small kiss on my lips before he goes to open the back door. He grabs something out and straps it to his chest quickly before carefully putting Avlee in. "A chest harness?” I ask Wolf amused looking at the camo harness that matched her seat.

Wolf frowns and says “She needs to be comfortable.”

I raise my hand in surrender and get her bag out of the car but its quickly taken from my hand and over Wolf’s shoulder. Frowning ta him I state “I can carry something.”

Wolf takes my hand in his and shakes his head leading us to the Zoo entrance. “Awww.” I gush pointing to the elephant statue spouting water at the entrance. “Stand infront of it I want a picture.”

Rolling his eyes Wolf goes infront of the statue. I take out my phone and snap a quick picture. Wolf comes over to me and makes me stand infront of it next taking a picture of me. “Hey kid.” Wolf says getting this little boy’s attention. “I’ll give you ten bucks if you take a picture of us.”

The kid nods eagerly and I chuckle smacking Wolf on the arm when he comes over to me. Wolf gets Avlee out of the harness and holds her out so shes looking at the camera. We smile as the little kid takes the picture.

“My beautiful is awake.” I gush taking her from Wolf. She smiles at me and starts blowing bubbles.

“Our beautiful.” Wolf tells me and I smile at him nodding. We go to the entrance and the ticket lady beams at us.

“You all are just the most adorable little family.”

I blush as Wolf says “I know.” The lady gives us our tickets and we enter.

“Would you like a picture?” Some teen asks with a uniform on and a big camera. She takes it infront of some big trees and hands us a car. “Your picture should be ready by four and you can check it out at the photo booth.” She informs us pointing to a little booth about a mile from us.

Laying Avlee’s head in between my breasts i support her bum with one hand and ut the other over her chest so she can see what’s going on. She may not remember it but she will find it fascinating now. She really finds everything fascinating.

Wolf puts his hand on the small of my back and asks “What do you want to see beautiful?”

I shrug because I have never been to the Zoo before so I don’t really know what is here. Wolf leads me along and we see the Zebras, Gifaffes, Gorillas. We just see everything and I have to say its all sad. Had I been to the Zoo before I don’t think that I would ever want to come back. The only reason why I’m still here is because Wolf keeps making me laugh to keep my mind off of the miserable drugged up animals.

When we get to the Polar Bears though I’m fascinated. They are in this exibit that has water in it. It has like a glass window so you can see the Polar Bears swimming it’s just amazing. “Look Avlee aren’t they pretty?” I ask her with a coo pointing her to look at them.

She just looks her big brown eyes opened wide. “You like them?” Wolf asks with a little bit of hope and I cock my head confused but nod. Wolf sighs in relief and says “I thought this was the worst date ever.”

I chuckle and state “I love it Wolf because im here with you and our baby girl. It cant get better.”

Wolf chuckles and beams at me taking something out of his pocket. I watch him as he gets down on one knee confused. “Braylee you and Avlee are my everything. You have changed me so much since you walked into school that day. I knew instantly that I was going to protect you and I knew that I was never going to let you go. I love you cupcake and I love Avlee not like she is my own because she is my own. I don’t want to go another day without having the two of you with me every waking and sleeping moment of the day. Will you make me the most happiest man in the world by being my wife Cupcake?”

Shocked I hold Avlee to me closely with my eyes wide. “You’re serious?” I whisper looking down at him and he nods his head with the most serious expression on his face that I have ever seen. “You’re not kidding?” I ask again just making sure this is all real.

Wolf is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and sometimes I think to much about it because he is just to good to be true.

“I am so serious Cupcake. I love you and that little girl in your arms. I want to be your husband and her daddy for real.”

Beaming at him I nod quickly. Wolf grins and stands placing the biggest ring on my finger that I have ever seen. “It’s so beautiful.” I gush tears coming to my eyes.

Wolf pulls me and Avlee into a hug and kisses both of us on the forehead. “Thank you beautiful. I love you so much.”

“I love you Wolf so much it hurts.”

..

Ring on the side >>>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 13.9K 32
This is for 18+. Adult language and situations. Sexual situations and violence. Read at your own discretion. Copyright 2015 Kylie micheals wishes sh...
12.6K 259 11
Skylar, aka Sky Jones seems like your typical 20 year old. But, she listens. Her honey blonde hair, beautiful features and bright blue eyes might see...
237K 6.4K 24
When Alana attended her first high school party she had the most life altering experience of her life. Not only did she lose her virginity, (both par...
1.3K 151 31
THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Although this book does contain a coupl...