The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty-Two

1.2K 62 35
By MyIrishOne

"I think I'll have to get stitches today. The wound re-opened"

Niall spoke at the receptionist calmly, handing her his information, she look up to him and nods her head before she take the note and scribbled something on it.

Looking around the waiting room, Niall gasped as someone hold his wrist firmly in his bandaged hand. He turn around and met the green eyed, long curly hair man filled with concern look on his face.

"Let me see," Harry said in a serious tone of voice. The curly haired boy knows that Niall would go to the hospital since Perrie said that his hand was bleeding from knocking his hands on the door vigorously.

Niall nodded nervously, afraid from Harry's voice. He opened the palm of his hand shakily, revealing a blood stained on the wound area and mixed with dirt.

"What the- It's even worse!" Harry exclaimed raising his hands over his head. "What did you do?"

Niall didn't answer.

"Your information has been entered sir Niall."

Both of them turn their heads around to the receptionist as she handed Niall a piece of paper. The blonde boy nods and get it.

"Why weren't you more careful? You dummy," Gently, Harry held the back of Niall's wounded hand and leaned it closer to his lips, "I bet it hurts a lot. Here, I'll blow it all better for you."

Niall's cheeks reddened when Harry flashed him a dazzling smile before he blew hot air in his hand. Goose bumps rising as shiver runs down his spine.

Niall removed his hand back and asked, trying to change this odd feeling inside his stomach. "Are you really hurt because of me?"

"Huh?"

"You told me that I hurt you right here a couple days ago." Niall spoke sadly.

Harry was taken aback from his statement, Niall never care and showing or feeling sympathy to everyone, except for Zayn and his parents.

"Ah... About that." Harry laughs awkwardly, scratching the nape of his hair, "That' s because-"

"Niall, please enter the doctor's office."

The receptionist announced making the blonde boy nods at her willingly. He went to the said room and opened the door, he looked to Harry, give him a sad smile and said, "About that time, I'm sorry." Before he closes the door behind.

Harry can't help himself to cover his mouth, blushing furiously from Niall's concern face plus his cute sad smile that melt his heart.

2 Days Later, 9:37pm.

Niall stare to himself from the mirror, he looked down to his hand and the bandage around his right hand carefully.

Breathing a long sigh, he glanced back at the mirror and frown.

"The wound-" He mumbled, "Is not healing."

Next Day.

"That's all- Now, everyone get ready for your first class," Mr. Jones announced, he stood up from his desk and head over the door.

"Mr. Jones!" Harry called him, the teacher turn his head towards the curly haired boy with a raised brow.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" Harry asked.

Niall watched Harry went to the teacher near the door as they talk something making Harry smile after the Mr. Jones nods something in agreement.

Harry's friend, Liam, frowned when he saw him went back picking up his books and notes, "Oh? You're leaving early?" He asked, resting his hand under his chin.

"Yeah, I have something to do at home," Harry said then he glance to Niall who was now staring back at him with confused look on his face. "Sorry Niall, but you have to go to the hospital alone today."

Harry grins before he walked out of the classroom.

Liam cleared his throat trying to draw Niall's attention since he's just in front of him from his seat. Faint blush plastered on his cheeks and asks, "Um... D-Do you want me to go to the hospital with m-me instead?" He stuttered shyly.

Niall just sit still, ignoring all the presence like he used to before, the Ice Prince.

Liam frowned then sobs playfully, clutching his chest. "Ouch Niall, that really hurts a lot."

He really wants to talk to that cute blonde boy, but with his cold personality, he couldn't know how to act or do anything about him. So all his doings turns out to be a joke by everyone, but deep down, in his heart. He's hurt.

The bell rang indicating for class dismissal, Niall walked out first with some books on his hand, heading its way to the locker room. After putting some homeworks on his backpack and closing the locker back. He glance to his right when he saw Zayn and his friend Louis walking on his way towards the blonde boy.

"Are you going to the hospital as well?" Zayn asked, "Isn't Harry going with you?"

Niall sighed rolling his eyes as he slung his backpack tighter on his shoulder and move its way pass through Zayn and Louis.

Of course Zayn can't do anything since he know his little brother is still angry from what he'd done few days ago.

-

Niall went alone at the hospital to check up of his hand, he stared blankly on his lap, waiting for his time to be called.

"You're alone today?"

Niall snapped out and looked up to the nurse receptionist who's giving him a colgate smile.

"Well, you always came with you boyfriend."

Niall blushed red like tomato, "Uhm..." He did know what to say so he just nodded at her and mumbled, "Boyfriend."

Harry's Flat, 8:15 pm.

Harry placed the last porcelain bowl filled with chicken soup on the table, he smiled proudly to himself from cooking some of his favorite dishes for this special anniversary. The door swung open revealing his dad holding a paper bag, "I brought some fruits," He smiled.

Desmond handed the bag to Harry so he can slice and serve it on the table. "I bet you went through a lot of trouble. Doing this all by yourself." He said.

Harry chuckles, "This isn't my first time this well- I did what I could," He said as his dad was looking at the table and impressed from his son's cooking skill. "I also finish preparing your favorite, Pan Fried cake." The curly haired boy went to the counter to slice the fruits while his dad make his way to the table and sat there patiently.

After slicing the fruits he turn around and saw his dad with a stern look on his face. He placed down the plate filled with sliced fruits and sat down then he playfully mocked his father's serious face.

"We to hurry up and get you a wife..."

Harry's eyes widened in shock, "What? Wife?" He asked in disbelief and cringed a little.

Harry laughed to his dad's statement, "Dad, think about my age, you and your jokes."

"I'm not joking. I don't want you acting like some housewife preparing food for death anniversaries anymore. So get married first thing after you graduate from high school." Desmond said making Harry groaned.

"Who the hell marries that early in this century?!" Harry exclaimed.

Desmond crossed his arms over his chest, "We can try blind dates." He said glaring to his son as Harry glares back at his dad.

Soon, they ended up in staring contest.

I don't think he's joking, Harry thought to himself. Maybe I'll have to run away from home after graduating.

They eat together peacefully, celebrating the death anniversary of Harry's mom.

They most likely cry and grieve. But they will also smile, knowing they were keeping her alive in their hearts. Harry and Desmond will remember and they will laugh and they will love her as fiercely as they did when Harry's mom was here in their presence. They will celebrate because they know she's in the most amazing place. They know there is grace and love and forgiveness. They know there is healing and acceptance. They know they will see her, again.

Harry glanced at the side of the table were a picture frame of his mom smiling happily.

Mom, It'll be very soon, Harry thought to himself, Very soon.

"How's school going for you?" His dad asks, taking a sip from his tea.

Harry shrugged, "Fine? I like it."

"It's good to hear that you're sticking to school like a good kid, but somehow it worries me," Desmond looked to his son, "You wouldn't be thinking about something stupid, would you?"

Harry didn't answer.

Harry scratched the nape of his hair and laughs dryly at him, "Come on- thinking about something stupid- you think I'm like..." He paused. "You know I don't hang out with weird kids anymore and have become a very good student."

Desmond sighed, picking out a cigarette from the table behind, "Yeah..." He said before he placed the cigar on the tip of his mouth and flickered it with a lighter, he inhaled the smoke and blew it out. "Yeah... Just forget about the things that happened in the past. They are all over and done with."

Harry tensed, clenching his hand into fist under the table.

"I'm saying this for your own good," Desmond continued, "I don't want you to get hurt as well. You're the only one I have left." He looked at his son. "Can you understand what dad is telling you?"

Harry averted his eyes to his dad and muttered, "Yes." Before he stood up from his table, "I'll go out and clear my mind."

Desmond sigh and nodded his head.

Harry closed the door behind him and leaned his back against the door frame and ran his hand through his curly hair.

No, Dad. I can't let it go.

No. I won't let it go.

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uldated this book lately. My hands are lazy to write and my brain is not functioning well... I always get distracted to things, like gay porns, games, homeworks, chores, porns.

Anyway, do still like reading this book? If you do, then vote for this chapter, I wanna see this silent readers so much.

Well I might going to write the next chapter tomorrow, it's kind short though.

Wey hey Niall... What you doing? Nice black shirt and gray sweatpants by the way.

Jesus Fücking Christ! wyd Niall!! Oh god That's big!!

HOLY FÜCKING SHÏT! NIALL!!

forgivemefatherforIhavesinned!!

Fück! I'm going to die. It really looks like you Niall... Ugh the hand! God!

Okay... I'm done... See y'all in hell bïtches!

Cause of Death: Choked on Niall's dïck while ejaculating himself.

Message me if you want the full video of that gif ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 29.3K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
402K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
216K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
456K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.