Darkness At Dawn • Kylo Ren [...

By fandomsoundsinnocent

"I am being torn apart for more reasons than one." ∫ Elara Jane knows nothing of borders and cares little for... More

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
PART ONE
ⅩⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅣ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅥ
ⅩⅤⅡ
PART TWO
ⅩⅧ
ⅪⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅫ
ⅩⅪⅡ
ⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅥ
ⅩⅩⅦ
ⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅨ
ⅩⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅪ
PART THREE
ⅩⅩⅩⅢ
ⅩⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅩⅥ
ⅩⅩⅩⅥⅠ
ⅩⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅩⅨ
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Epilogue
Prequel
Sequel
Thank You & Playlist
Q & A ANSWER

ⅩⅩⅫ

5K 196 91
By fandomsoundsinnocent

"I desire the things that will destroy me in the end."

Bellamy huddled in the corner of the escape pod with a thin blanket wrapped around her small body. There wasn't very much space, the room could maybe occupy one more person. In the suffocating and grim darkness, she shook with fear and fright. Jude hadn't woken up yet and his leg was beginning to turn blue and purple. How long had it been since they landed? Perhaps more than twenty-four hours, most likely more than a day. What scared the little girl the most was the lack of faith she had that someone was going to find her and her sick brother.

She was only six, almost seven and wasn't able to work a transmission device or send out a distress call. Her mother had given her strict orders to not leave the escape pod until General Organa came to rescue them.

Bellamy sat so still, unsure if anyone could hear her helpless cries. Long, brown tangled hair covered her freckled face, obscuring the layer of grime that is only broken by tear tracks. Her clothes were for the summertime, for Naboo weather but the cold metal made it hard for her to even remember what heat felt like. At her age, she should be cherubic, but instead she only sees the image of her grandparents and mothers' escape pod exploding behind her.

That's the last thing she remembered before falling against something and hitting her head so hard she blacked out. Her mother was a Jedi, perhaps she could've survived the terrible misfortune...but Jedi's die too.

She began to tremble, crying silently because she knew nobody could hear her if she was loud. Bellamy was too young to be witnessing all this first hand and at one point, she even wished she was her brother, lifeless and unaware of what was going on.

When all hope seemed lost, Bellamy jumped at the sound of a sudden voice coming from the intercom of the pod. "This is General Leia Organa of the Galactic Resistance, does anyone copy?"

With a rush of adrenaline, Bellamy shot up from her corner and desperately looked around for something she could reply with. A dark red circle began to flicker and she pressed down on it. "Hello?"

"This is General Leia Organa, who am I speaking to?"

"Leia?" Bellamy uttered, her throat dry from a lack hydration. "I'm Bellamy, Bellamy Solo."

"Bellamy! Thank goodness, I am your-"

"Grandmother." Bellamy finished for her. "My mother told me."

"Is your mother alright?" Leia questioned, unaware of the condition they were in.

There was a long pause before Bellamy replied. "No."

Trying her best to not sound phased by the news, Leia responded. "We are on our way, sit tight."

Her eyes had seen too much, her heart has felt the unimaginable and her mind had been abused too many times but this, this was just pure torture. As Snoke began to read the prophecy, she thought her ears were bleeding and her stomach jumped into her throat. Was this some kind of torture? Did Kylo just want to hurt her even more? All those thoughts ran through her head as she listened to the Supreme Leader speak.

"A family torn apart by power and grief will soon be reunited upon the rise of the greatest supreme. Born from the ashes, a rising Sith will sit amongst a choice, family or strength. In the coming days of the realization, the wielder of the purple lightsaber will also face a decision, dark or light, demise or everlasting. A bond will be created between the bravest sibling and a hero related not by blood, but by past and a stray sibling will soon discover the ways of the force and soon, the possibility of the greatest Sith Lord to ever be known will be created in the breaking of the family."

Elara looked down at the palms of her hands, tracing the lines etched into her skin. She didn't know how to respond, she was frozen in place. Kylo was also unsure of how to react to the news. It was a prophecy, written by the greatest of greats and the wisest of them all.

"Lord Ren." Snoke addressed. "Speak your mind."

"I am unsure if I can Supreme Leader." Kylo confessed, hanging his head.

"I see." Snoke nodded. "Take Elara Jane back to her prison cell and prepare yourself for your flight." Then, the hologram was gone and they were left alone.

"Flight?" Elara murmured.

"To Takadona." He felt bad saying so, knowing that Elara would probably start freaking out. "We have word that the rebel droid is on that planet, along with my children." He closed his eyes for the last part. "And my father."

"Why can't you just leave them be?" Elara cried out. "At this point, I could care less if you find the droid! Just please, leave our children out of this Kylo!"

Kylo bit the inside of his cheek, trying to calm his nerves. "I want to train them."

"I was going to train them!" Elara seethed, standing up and shoving him. "You will not teach them the ways of the dark side of the force!"

"You heard Snoke, I will become the most powerful Sith ever!" Kylo roared, his mask covering his stone-cold face.

"Perhaps he meant me." Elara dared, stepping closer to him. "Did you ever think of that? I may be stronger than you are!"

"Never." Kylo fought back, etching his hand closer to his lightsaber.

"You don't scare me anymore."

"I should."

"Why?"

"Because I took everything away from you."

Elara's strong face fell for a moment before she blinked, watching him take off his mask. She hated to admit it but she preferred him much more without the mask one, he looked human and real. Her response was both  strong and threatening. "If I were to die Kylo Ren, you would not have the willpower to live."

His mouth opened and his eyes widened. Was she threatening to end her life? Could Elara really know him that well to realize that she was a reason behind his impeccable strength? He couldn't come up with something to say.

"You're scared." She whispered.

He began to panic, unaware that his wall had been weakened. His mind was free and flowing right to Elara's and she was using it to her advantage.

"No, you're terrified!" Her voice came out as a sickly laugh. "You fear that you have made the wrong decision but you won't admit it!"

"Get out of my head!" He yelled, igniting his lightsaber.

"You won't use that on me." Elara told him sternly.

"And why not?" He growled.

"Because you still love me."

The hurt is a spider web, intricate, yet strong. Emotional pain isn't felt the way a cut or bruise is. This is much different and only he could tell it is there. No sooner than that very thought, Elara realized how much pain he was in and it strained her heart. He was breaking in front of her, his glass mask finally falling off.

He tried to speak but only a faint choke escaped his lips.

"Kylo..." She went to stand in front of him, ashamed that she went weak for him. "I want you to know it's just us. No one is here watching you, you can be Ben Solo in front of me."

That sent him over the edge and he began to sob helplessly in Elara's arms. It was both reassuring and scarring for the both of them and it would be etched into Kylo's memory for as long as he lived. He was showing weakness by breaking and Elara was showing weakness because she couldn't control her emotions.

She caressed his cheek with her delicate fingers and wiped away his tears. She had held him like this years ago, imagining how their future would of been and this was never the ideal. Still, she dealt with his aching mind and tried her best to soothe his pain.

"I have a ship to catch." He murmured, looking at Elara with wet cheeks.

"You can't." She pleaded. "Kylo please!"

He shrugged her off of her. "You either are with me or an enemy."

"Kylo please, I love you!" It came out as a whisper-yell, a loud plea.

"And I love you." He looked down at his mask, picking it up. "But I dedicate my life to following in my grandfather's footsteps and I will stop at nothing."

Elara was at a loss of words. She was shocked to find Kylo leaving her for what seemed like the millionth time. He looked back at her before ordering the nearby stormtroopers to take her back to her prison cell. She wasn't able to think much after that but one thing did taste bitter on her tongue.

The possibility of the greatest Sith Lord to ever rise to power would not be Kylo Ren at all but Bellamy or Jude Solo.

END OF PART TWO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 2.3K 37
Following the events after The Last Jedi. "Just a dream, it was just a dream," she says aloud attempting to calm herself, but the feeling doesn't dis...
21K 298 54
The Head Technician of the First Order. An orphan from Corellia. Ree Keelor. One day, fixing a broken cooling system, the next, being taught how to w...
41.9K 1K 27
Rated R for violence, sexual scenes, and vulgar. Slightly inspired by the screenplay, The Dual of The Fates A time where Siths thought to be instinc...
51.5K 1.8K 94
"When I offer you my hand again, you'll take it." What if Kylo Ren had been right? What if Rey had taken Kylo Ren's hand when he offered it the seco...