Darkness At Dawn • Kylo Ren [...

Von fandomsoundsinnocent

"I am being torn apart for more reasons than one." ∫ Elara Jane knows nothing of borders and cares little for... Mehr

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
PART ONE
ⅩⅠⅠⅠ
ⅩⅣ
ⅩⅤ
ⅩⅥ
ⅩⅤⅡ
PART TWO
ⅩⅧ
ⅪⅩ
ⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅠ
ⅩⅫ
ⅩⅪⅡ
ⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅥ
ⅩⅩⅦ
ⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅨ
ⅩⅩⅩ
ⅩⅩⅫ
PART THREE
ⅩⅩⅩⅢ
ⅩⅩⅩⅣ
ⅩⅩⅩⅤ
ⅩⅩⅩⅥ
ⅩⅩⅩⅥⅠ
ⅩⅩⅩⅧ
ⅩⅩⅩⅨ
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Epilogue
Prequel
Sequel
Thank You & Playlist
Q & A ANSWER

ⅩⅩⅪ

5.6K 190 21
Von fandomsoundsinnocent

"Our destiny is the same."

How does one describe Starkiller base? Well, when Kylo stepped off of the Finalizer, the biting cold chilled his fingers into clumsy numbness, cold seeped into his toes and spread painfully throughout his feet as if it were his bare feet on the pristine icy whiteness rather than his black boots. The frigid wind poked him like icy fingers and wrapped around him like a shawl woven from the snow itself. He didn't make a fuss about it but he was freezing.

When Elara stepped off with multiple guards crowded around her, she was met with the same chilling sensation. Cold licked at her face and crept under her clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter night. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth she wrapped her thin coat around her tighter. The stormtroopers wouldn't admit it but even they were cold.

She was immediately escorted to a prison cell, not surprising at all. She enjoyed being feared by many of the stormtroopers, it was like a silent reflection of praise. That made her feel badass and dangerous, she adored that feeling. She was the only Jedi to escape Kylo's deadly grasps, well, her and Luke Skywalker.

Elara darted back and forth, waiting for one of the two stormtroopers to say something but no one did. She had nothing better to do so she decided to make use of her time.

"I'd like to believe that you two aren't completely scared out of your minds right now, but those masks have the same emotionless expression." She leant against the wall.

"We aren't scared." Replied one of the troopers, though Elara could tell it was a lie.

"Captain Phasma literally just told us not to speak to her!" Argued the other.

"Am I really that much of a threat?" Elara raised her eyebrow. "I'm just a girl.

"And so am I." Said the first stormtrooper. "But you are a girl who has a massive impact on our boss, not many of us can even talk to him."

"FR-2178!" Groaned the second stormtrooper. "We are going to get sent down to sanitation again!"

Elara chuckled. "Isn't that a bit of a bore? Saying her code?"

"It's the only name we've ever been given." FR-2178 confessed. "We aren't human enough to even have names."

"I smell a rebel." Elara walked up to them. "Why do you stay?"

"We were taken from our families-"

"FR!" Shouted the second stormtrooper. "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Best friends?" Elara questioned FR-2178.

"Since we got kidnapped on the same planet at four."

"Why don't you leave?" Elara questioned. "Take off your helmets, it's so hard to speak to a faceless being."

"We can't." FR-2187 looked down at her feet. "We have to follow protocol."

"What if I promise you a spot in the Resistance?" Elara tried to persuade the troopers. "If I escape, you can escape with me."

"So you are from the Resistance!" Piped the other stormtrooper. "Phasma said you were just a wannabe Jedi trying to hunt down Ren."

"Phasma is literally a talking tin can." Elara told them, a smirk shadowing her lips.

The two stormtroopers shared a laugh, keeping quiet in case they were caught. FR-2187 was quick to mutter. "If we help you escape, you promise we won't be held accountable for our actions against the Resistance and Republic?"

"Who said I'd help FR?" Snapped the stormtrooper, clearly torn.

"Give it a rest CL." FR went to take off her helmet before Captain Phasma entered, scaring the daylights out of the stormtroopers.

"Lord Ren and Supreme Leader Snoke wish to see you now." Phasma interrupted them, sending a masked glare at the two stormtroopers.

"Go on, get moving." FR went to grip her wrists, chaining them together with restraints.

CL looked down at Elara, feeling sorrowful. When Elara returned, CL would have to make the decision to escape or stay forever.

As Elara walked down the large corridors of Starkiller base, Phasma walked closely beside her. Phasma's cold metal suit beginning to irritate Elara to the point in which she was ready to burst with annoyance.

"Can you stop?" Elara grunted.

Phasma said nothing, not wanting to speak to the rebel Jedi. She continued walking, acting as if she was more superior than Elara Jane.

So Elara tried again. "Can you not walk so close to me?"

When Phasma didn't reply the second time, a wave of anger flooded Elara's body like a natural disaster. With full force, Elara shoved her body into Phasma's and they both hit the wall.

That was the breaking point for Elara. At that moment, she was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly satisfying. She reached out and went to punch Phasma in the face. When her fist came in contact, Phasma reacted immediately. Elara was shot down by Phasma's stun-gun and she was frozen in place.

When Elara came back into consciousness, she was met with the irony taste of blood inside her mouth. She went to touch her lip but was only reminded that she was handcuffed and could not move. She was suddenly shoved to the ground by Phasma and let out a groan.

"I told you to bring her to me unharmed." A familiar voice spoke.

"Well, that was kind of hard sir." Phasma returned. "She put up a fight."

"I'm not surprised." He went to kneel beside her. "Get up."

Elara raised her head off the ground, pushing herself up with one arm. When she regained her palace, she hacked back her saliva and spat on his mask. She was immediately kicked down again by Phasma.

"Leave us." Kylo ordered and Phasma left without a word. "Do you ever come quietly?"

Elara glared at him. "It's definitely not my specialty."

"Stand up."

Elara stumbled up, barely reaching his intimidating height. She only then realized where she was standing, in the middle of what seemed to be a giant cavern. In seconds, Kylo and Elara weren't alone. A massive hologram appeared before them and Kylo knelt down.

"Rise Lord Ren, Knights of Ren." The figure spoke, sending a shiver down Elara's spine.

"Supreme Leader, this is the girl I have spoken about." Kylo explained, pointing towards Elara.

"I see that now." Snoke spoke, leaning slightly to left. "Elara Jane, guardian of the innocent."

"So she does have a prophecy!" Kylo's head snapped up, looking up at Snoke with great appeal.

Snoke shook his head. "She has a title much like you Kylo Ren, it is spoken in a different tongue throughout the galaxy." Snoke continued, his ghastly face scaring Elara. "The last known prophecy had been written decades ago, about the chosen one who would bring balance to the galaxy and destroy the Sith."

"Anakin Skywalker." Kylo Ren looked down at his lightsaber. "Lord Vader."

"That is correct." Snoke peered over. "But I sensed that you have uncovered a great truth and since then, I have discovered a new prophecy, hidden in the crumble and ash of the old Jedi Temple on Coruscant."

It felt like Elara had been punched in the throat. She hadn't dared to visit or mention Coruscant for the past six years. The fact that Snoke had the audacity to even speak of the Jedi Temple like it was nothing ripped her apart.

"I feel anger flowing through your veins Elara Jane." Snoke turned to her. "Would you like me to tell you the prophecy or should I just kill you now?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

125K 3.4K 35
"Only in the darkness can you see stars." - It has been six years since Ben Solo succumbed to his fate and betrayed the Jedi Order after being seduc...
363K 8.4K 70
You are Boba Fett's granddaughter and like your father and grandfather, you carry on the Fett tradition as the Galaxy's Finest Bounty Hunter. You pl...
4.2K 140 10
This Reylo Fanfic mainly concentrates on the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren. Both Ren and Rey share a link, a bond that ties them together...
22.6K 990 38
TRIGGER WARNINGS - EVERYTHING !!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO REAL-LIFE VIOLENCE AND HORRORS, PLEASE SKIP MY STORIES COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF REPORTING THE...