Love, You'll Fall Into It

By Jarzarmax

Ayo!!! Its Jarzarmax here. I hope you have read all of my other stories. And if you have and you loved them... More

Teaser
First Day
First Day pt. 2
Missy Is A...
First Day Bully
Let's Roll
Riley
Plans
Cute Couple?
Basketball
Be Mine?
Morning
Arcade
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Avoid Me
Pizza
Surprise
Surprise Pt. 2
A/N New Teaser
Life
Basketball Rivals
A/N
Important A/N
Scary Movies
Snuggles
The Cute Couple
Will You Go?
Tomorrow Is The Day
A/N Something Cool. Maybe?
A/N Rilaya One Shot Book
Today Is The Day Pt. 1
Today Is The Day Pt. 2
Dance
Love
Too Fast
I Still Love You
Soul Mates
A/N: The End

Hugs

1K 53 5
By Jarzarmax

Maya's POV

She let me in and I wrapped her into a hug.

"Well hi." She laughed.
"I told you I missed you." I pecked her lips. I kicked my shoes off and laid in bed with her. She laid on top of me staring at me and tracing her finger on my face. She touched my chin, my eye, and poked my nose. She giggled. So cute I tell ya. She touched my eye brow.

"You know eyebrows are a private part. No one touches them." She stated.

"Where do you hear this stuff?"

"Don't know, but isn't interesting."

"Yeah Riles so interesting." She rolled off of me.

"Cuddle with me." She said while pulling my arm and putting it on her waist. I snuggled closer to her. I kissed her neck.

"Night Riles, I love you." Her breathing evened out. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Just a little chapter. Vote and comment plz! Love ya!

~Jarzarmax~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.1K 38
||•• A Lucaya Love Story ••|| "It's not about what I want Huckleberry. The only thing that matters is Riley's happiness." Maya and Lucas hate each o...
56.7K 600 15
Its basically just Joshaya One shots. Some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, whatever you guys want really. If you guys have a specific idea for a...
47.1K 1.8K 33
"Violet? Whose that? She's not in this class, is she Maya?" a brunette questioned to her best friend, Maya "Uh I don't believe so" she responded. Vi...
412K 11.6K 42
Riley starts having feelings for her best friend, Maya. How are you suppose to tell your best friend that you are in love with them. How will Riley...