Painful Beauty

By Believe01

This book is about Braylee Wright aka Carter. Braylee's a sixteen year old girl with a hard enough life alrea... More

Painful Beauty
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Authors Note:
Chapter 52:

Chapter 24:

24.3K 512 46
By Believe01

Chapter 24:

A week has came and gone since I have had Avlee and I must say it was a tiring week. Avlee is a screamer at night. She loves to be up and playing at night when everyone else is sleeping so you have to stay up with her and play or she screams.

I don't know what to do most times shes screaming because shes not hungry and she doesn't want held so she just screams. I wake up Avlon almost every night but she doesn't have a problem with it. I feel bad for doing it but im a wreck when she just screams for no reason it scares me and I think something is happening to her.

Last night though I called Wolf and asked him to come over and guess what? Right when he picked the little screamer up she stopped. She just shut up and went to sleep. It was amusing but also not because I don't live with Wolf and I cant always call him over here in the middle of the night when she wants him because he has school.

The week days that Wolf is at school and I have to stay at home I miss him but he makes sure that he is back right after school is over.

He loves Avlee with all that is in him and I have to say its amazing. He treats her like she is his own. I think God every day for him because I would not be where I am a today without him and neither would Avlee. I don't regret my baby but she would not have had as much love if Wolf wasn't in the picture.

A child needs two parents and I feared there for a while that my baby would only have one but when I met Avlon that eventful day everything changed. My life became so much better and I have God to think for everything that has happened to me.

What the devil meant for your bad God meant for your good and I will always remember that because it has came true for me and for Avlee.

My eyes open with a yawn when I start to come around. I look beside me and notice Avlee missing. Wide eyes I look over the side of the bed and sigh in relief when I don't see here there.

Getting up I run my hands through my hair and go to use the bathroom before I go downstairs.

A smile instantly lights my face when I see Wolf singing to Avlee in the recliner. "Hey." I whisper when I get downstairs.

Wolf smiles at me and stops singing "Hey beautiful. How did you sleep?" he asks worriedly and I sigh at his concern. Don't get me wrong I love the concern but I think he worries to much.

"It was needed. Where's Dallas and Avlon?"

Wolf frowns and says "Avlon lost her mucus plug earlier."

"What?" I shout in outrage mad that no one woke me up. "Why did you wake me?"

Wolf looks me over closely and states "You needed the sleep."

"No, Wolf I need to be with my mother." I state getting my phone off of the coffee table.

"Do you want me to take you to her?" he asks watching me closely. Sighing I shake my head and sit down on the couch. Wolf rises and comes to set beside me with Avlee. Our thighs touch he sits so close making me smile. "I'm sorry beautiful I just want to make sure you're okay."

Laying my head on his shoulder I say "It's fine Wolf I just worry about her and the baby's."

"Someone once told me that when you worry God isn't going to move in the situation."

Beaming I look up at him and stick my tongue out. "That's not fair."

Wolf shrugs and state "Life's not fare babe." I frown at him and he nudges me with his shoulder. "Call her."

Nodding I dial Avlon and wait for her to answer. "Hey baby how are you?" her sweet voice asks when she answers making me frown.

"Mom." I complain still upset that no one woke me up tot tell me what was going on. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Baby i'll be fine i'll be home tomorrow." she says trying to reassure me.

"Tell me what's going on." I demand not letting her get out of it.

"Doc said I'm ready to give birth." I gasp at that because she is only about five months along she can't have them or their as good as dead. "Calm down baby the doctor is going to give me a treatment that is going to make them stay longer. She says the longest she thinks I will go is seven months."

"The Lord is with us mom and through him anything is possible if you believe. God's not going to let them be harmed mom so just stay strong."

"I will baby girl, Dallas is going to stay with me tonight so have Wolf stay with you if you feel you need him to."

"Okay momma." I say with a smile happy that Wolf doesn't have to leave me tonight. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." she sys and I hear Dallas yell he loves me also in the back ground. "Get some rest. See you tomorrow." she tells me hanging up the phone.

"How is she?" Wolf asks concerned when I set the phone back on the table.

"The doctor thinks the baby's will only stay in until seven months."

Wolf nods and says "I'll be praying."

With a brow raised I turn to him and ask "When did you start praying?"

"The third time you took me to church."

"Really?" I ask shocked and he nods his head at me. With a smile I ask "Is he forgiven."

Wolf shrugs and says "I figure since the dude casts away our sins in the sea of forgetfulness I can give him some slack."

Laughing I nudge him with my shoulder. "No but really?"

"I've come to realize he's not the one that took my parents. It was there time to go and if they hadn't I don't think I would have met you. I don't think I would have this beautiful girl in my arms. I would have still been my un-rulie teenage self getting thrown in juvie every other week. When my parents dies it made me realize that life was to short so I went back to school and i'm happy I did because when this beautiful blond walked in I knew right then my life was changed."

I didn't know that Wolf was such a bad kid. I knew he had a mean streak but I didn't know that he was sent to juvenile detention. "You are to sweet." I say snuggling up to his side.

Wolf puts his arm around me and pulls me closer kissing the top of my head. "Only for my girls."

"Oh will you stay with me tonight?" I ask looking up at him and he nods quickly. Chuckling I state "That was a quick reply."

"I want to be close to you two always and when im not I never sleep."

I frown at that and state "Wolf you have to sleep we'll be okay."

"When you're in my arms that is when I will sleep." I frown at him because he knows that we're not supposed to sleep in the same bed until we're married and I don't think we're married.

"Wolf-" I start but he cuts me off.

"I know cupcake and im not going against God."

Raising a brow I ask "Are you planning on asking me to marry you?"

"Wolf grins and says "I know I want you in my life forever so yes I am. What do you feel about that?"

Flabbergast and totally shocked I say "I love the idea but what about school and my age. I have to be eighteen to get married."

"Woah, woah." Wolf says calmly "I didn't say today Braylee and the eighteen thing is no problem. Your parents just have to sign a paper and your mine."

I frown at him and ask "So what about school?"

"My wife is going to stay at home with the children. I don't want you to ever have to work a day in your life again. I have everything you need and I have money to get you what ever you want so you don't need to work."

"I want to finish school though."

Wolf nods and says "Finish this year and then home school or something."

I purse my lips at him not really liking the home school idea. "Maybe the school has a program to where I can graduate early." I'm already the top of my class so I don't think they would have a problem with it.

"So you would say yes?" he asks me with his brow raised.

Chuckling I say "Why wouldn't I say yes? Your everything I could have ever asked God for Wolf. You love me and you love that baby like she's really yours. I couldn't ask for more."

"I love her because she is mine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 115 32
Eighteen year old Devon Gage lives with her mother and father, fifteen year old brother and twelve year old sister One night she and her boyfriend d...
445K 7.8K 31
Braylon Ryder is 15 years old and lives the perfect life. Beautiful, athletic, smart, good grades and lots of friends. Or so everyone thinks. What...
12.6K 259 11
Skylar, aka Sky Jones seems like your typical 20 year old. But, she listens. Her honey blonde hair, beautiful features and bright blue eyes might see...
1.1K 118 20
What should I do? I don't want to be fat... Evan Day is bulumic. He also runs on the high school cross country team. These two are not making a good...