Between Me & U | Odell Beckha...

By citygirlcia

Works 2 • Used to be titled "Battle Field Full Of Pain" Sonali Santiago is a 24 year old hair and makeup styl... More

Between Me & U.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009 pt.2
010
011
012
013
014
014 pt. 2
014 pt. 3
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
new book.

009

9.4K 579 130
By citygirlcia

Sonali Santiago.

I sighed after I tried calling him for the 6th time in the last twenty minutes. I placed my phone on the coffee table and rubbed my temples.

"No answer , huh?" Prince asked coming into the living room with his football gear on.

"I'm so sorry Prince." I sighed.

"It's fine sista'." He shrugged me off sitting on the couch. He began tying his shoe.

"No it's not Prince , he's our fadda' and he said he was gonna be here. You want me to call Dre to see if he can make it?" I asked running my fingers thru my hair.

"Already tried." He mumbled.

"He didn't answer?" I asked and he shook his head 'no'.

I sighed the two men who Prince looked up to weren't here for him on his special day. Today was Prince's first game as wide receiver for the Harlem Hogs.

"It's fine, okay? How about after the game we go get some food." I suggested. "Anything you want." I added.

He smirked and I already knew what he wanted.

"Gyro's." We both said in unison and started laughing.

"I swear I love you little bwoy." I said kissing his cheek.

"I love you too sista'." He said and the door bell rung.

Scrunching my face up I got up from the couch, "Prince get your stuff ready." I said to him. He nodded as I made my way to the door.

I opened it and seen Odell.

"What are you doing here?!" I questioned lowly.

"Damn , no 'Hey daddy'. So rude." He pushed himself inside my apartment.

"No your rude." I grabbed his arm pulling him back to the door. "Who invited you here? Cause it wasn't me."

"P-."

"Odell!" Prince yelled running up to Odell. They both did a handshake and ended doing the hit them folks. I raised an eyebrow.

"I invited him sista'." Prince said answering the question I was about to answer.

"Because?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Sista' don't act like you don't want him here. I know you like him." Prince retorted. I turned my face hiding the fact that I was blushing.

"Told you O. Now give me my money." Prince said.

"Wait! You paid my brother to see if I liked you?" I asked placing my hand on my hip.

"It worked." Odell winked at me and pulled out a twenty dollar bill handing it to Prince.

"Wow." I mumbled looking at my watch. "Prince, you ready?" I asked.

"Born ready." He said causing me and Odell to laugh.

De'Andre Porter.

"Eric , man hurry that shit up." I sighed growing impatient.

"Man chill. This bitch tried me." Eric huffed slapping the young girl in front of him.

"Aye! Don't be slapping my workers. That's ruining my organization." I spat as the young girl quietly sobbed.

"Well you need to tell your worker she gotta respect me. I'm her boss too." He mentioned.

"Man lets go." I said shaking my head.

I grabbed the duffle bag full of cash and we exited the house. We made our way to my car. We both got in and I crunk up the car pulling off from the house.

"Man , you got blood on my dash board. Clean your hands fo'." I said glancing at his knuckles.

He chuckled, "Shit my bad." He went in the glove department pulling out some left over McDonald's napkins. He wiped his hands off as I turned going on the next street.

"Where to next?" He asked.

"I gotta stop by Nali job real quick. Then we gotta meet up at the park to see if Fred really down to roll with us. Cause what we doing is some illegal as shit." I answered pulling into Sonali's job.

I turned the car off and looked at Eric, "You staying or you getting out?"

"Getting out."

"Then get the fuck out." I chuckled getting out the car.

Pulling up my pants, I walked into her salon.

"Yo Ezra!" I called out seeing her walking.

Clients looked at me and I mugged them. Ezra made her way over to us and rolled her eyes.

"What y'all no good as doing here?" She asked placing her hand on her hip.

"We can't come see you cuz?" Eric smirked.

Ezra and Eric were cousins.

"No, because I'm working." She said. "And Sonali ain't here, you should've known that." She said looking at me.

"Why would I known that?" I questioned.

"Because today is Prince's first game as a wide receiver duh." She spat.

"Oh shit." I mumbled.

"You forgot, didn't you?" She smirked.

"N-."

"Don't lie." She cut me off.

"Okay I did. But it don't matter because I'm going there now." I said.

"Mhmm," She trailed off looking around the shop. "Eric leave the doll heads alone!" She yelled.

I didn't even noticed Eric walking off.

"I can't help it. They just so funny looking." He laughed holding one up.

"Just like you." Ezra mumbled.

"Your mama."

"Nigga my mama is yo auntie. Dumb nigga." Ezra rolled her eyes. "Now...I have clients who need their face beat, now get out." She pointed towards the door.

"I'm keeping the doll head!" Eric spoke.

"I don't give a shit , just leave." She shooed us off and we exited the building.

Sonali Santiago.

"Go brudda'!!!" I cheered clapping my hands.

Odell grabbed my wrist pulling me down softly. "You're embarrassing the kid." He said in my ear.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"It's fine. Just calm down. You got parents out here getting mad cause Prince running over they kids." He chuckled.

"It's not my fault brudda' killing them and they kids suck." I shrugged watching Prince on the field. He was a beast on the field. I could actually see him going pro.

"Is this seat taken?" I looked up and seen Hailee.

"Hailee! Gyal sit down." I said.

She had an uneasy look and sat down. She looked around, "Where's Dre?"

"Who knows." I rolled my eyes.

She sighed in relief causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She shook her head quickly.

"Mm." I said turning my attention back to the game.

Thirty minutes later , it seems like all of Odell team members were here cheering on Prince. Phoenix and Ezra even made it down here. Parents from other teams were mugging us , but the guys kept cheering on. It seemed like Ezra and Jarvis were hitting it off.

"Oh shit! That's my nigga!" Kav cheered.

"Language bwoy." I scolded him.

"Yo Beckham, getcha girl. She think she my mama." Kav yelled.

Odell chuckled and wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. I pushed back hiding the fact that I was blushing.

"You are always touching me." I chuckled lowly.

"Maybe because I like touching you." He retorted.

"You sounded like a perv." I laughed.

He sucked his teeth and turned his attention back to the game.

"Nali , I got go to the bathroom. You coming?" Ezra asked.

"No I don't have to use it." I shook my head.

"Are you coming?" She asked again giving me a look. Scrunching up my face I nodded.

"I'll be back." I told Odell.

"Can I get a good bye kiss?" He asked.

"Bwoy." I rolled my eyes and blew him a kiss. I got up quickly before he could say anything. Ezra and I walked down the bleachers and made it to the bathroom.

"What's up?" I asked leaning against the sink.

"I seen De'Andre out there and I don't know if he saw you or Odell." Ezra said.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

"But that's fine, I had Phoenix go down there and distract them." She said making me sigh in relief.

"Thank you so much." I sighed pulling her into a hug.

"That's what friends are for." She said. "Since I did you a favor ,  I need a favor."

I should've known Ezra was gonna have her own end of the bargain.

"What it is?"

"I want you to help me. I'm really feeling this guy Jarvis. But you know how I am with guys." She sighed.

Ezra was really aggressive when she had a boyfriend , she was crazy but it was only because she cared so much.

"Sure." I nodded.

"How about a double date?" She questioned.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now Ezra." I sighed.

"What? Why?" She pouted.

"Because, me and Odell almost got caught my his crazy ass girlfriend, plus Dre has been noticing that I've been distant from him and he might thinks somethings up." I explained.

When Odell and I had sex in my office, I don't know what happened. It was like my feelings were all over the place. There was no lie that I've grown feelings for Odell. But, how could I grow feelings for someone I know nothing about? Yeah , I know somethings. Like the basic questions. But overall nothing. I wanna get to know the real Odell Beckham Jr, not football player Odell. And being with Dre isn't what it all seems. It's hard laying in bed next to Dre knowing that I've cheated and have feelings for another man. I could sense Dre could feel my distance from him. I mean who hasn't? Me and Dre haven't had sex in like 3 months , like way before I even met Odell.

"Earth to Sonali." Ezra snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Shit." I mumbled ending my thoughts. "Yeah?" I answered.

"I said, I'll wait for the double date." She said.

"Okay that's fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 18
Issabella Vasquez used to be Bullied in school. Not fat just chubby. you couldn't really tell because she wore over sized t shirts and blue jeans. O...
91.7K 3.8K 21
Nicole"Nicki"Morison is a 23 year old stripper. She strips to pay for college and take care of her 1 year old son King Marr. King's dad and Nicole's...
529K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...
215K 8.2K 25
My Works // #4 // 2017 - 2018 (EDITING as of 2020 - 2021) He was her escape and new beginning... She was his rock and peace of mind. This...