I'm Pregnant with My Step-Bro...

By hazza56

Harry and Natasha came home one night some what sober and things got really heated and she might be pregnant... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note- #JustWriteIt+#LeadingLady
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Road Trip sneek peek
Chapter 47
Authours Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Authors note
Episode
Chapter 51
The fanfiction awards 2017 contest
Authours note
Chapter 52
author note
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
55
56
Author's note

Chapter 37

102 4 0
By hazza56

I'm finally done making my dream dress. This is it. I stepped into the dress hoping it fits. If it doesn't I'm done for. She started pulling up the zipper making me more nervous then I was before. I crossed my fingers hoping it will zip up all the way. "What do you think." I opened my eyes I automatically started to cry. It was so pretty and perfect. It everything I ever wanted.

The top of the my dress was full of bling. There was a little bit going down by my hips but not too much just the right amount. "I love it." I can't wait to marry Harry in this dress.

"So who are you marrying in this beautiful dress." I showed her a picture of Harry and his mom since it was the only good picture of him I had.

"He looks like a sweet heart." I nodded.

"Yea him and his mom." She told me that Anne looked familiar to her. Maybe they knew each other.

In less than a week I'm going to marry the love of my life. "Thank you so much for helping me make my dress." I hugged her and walked out of the store and went home to put my dress in storage where Harry couldn't find it.

Hazza56~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
356K 14.4K 51
She was the little lavender in a bunch of roses. The roses he dearly loved and the lavender he was allergic to. Yet what happens when a leap of fate...
17.3K 341 17
It has been a year since Nathan discovered that Scarlett isn't his daughter and Kimberly was, once again, pregnant. Nathan, Tom and Kelsey have alwa...
12.9K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...