Painful Beauty

By Believe01

This book is about Braylee Wright aka Carter. Braylee's a sixteen year old girl with a hard enough life alrea... More

Painful Beauty
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Authors Note:
Chapter 52:

Chapter 15:

26.1K 521 33
By Believe01

Chapter 15:

"Wolf is taking me to a movie tonight. Is that okay?" I ask Dallas and Avlon as I walk down stairs Tuesday morning.

Avlon beams at me and Dallas raises a brow "Is this the boy comin over tamarra?"

I nod with a blush and Avlon giggles as she sets on her husbands lap. Amused Dallas says "If your back starts hurting I want you to come home immediately."

"Yes, sir." I say saluting him getting a chuckle out of him. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and Avlon gives me a hug and they tell me to have fun, sending me off to school.

Getting to school I smile when I see Wolf sitting in his Jeep. Pulling in beside him I get out and knock on his window. Wolf jerks shocked because im sure no one else would have knocked on his window. He turns to look at me with heated eyes but when he sees me a real smile lights up his face.

Crossing my arms over my chest I raise a brow as he opens the door getting out. "We're taking my car to the movies tonight."

"What if I wanted to drive my own?"

Wolf scoffs at that and puts his hand on the small of my back pushing me toward the school. "My girl is not driving on our first date."

My smile grows more as he says that this is our first date. I know that last night I called it a date but I didn't think that he thought it was a date also. "Date?"

Wolf looks down at me and nods with a breathtaking smile. "You didn't think we were just going as friends did you?" he asks me and I nod my head slowly because to tell you the truth that's what I thought this was. Scoffing Wolf says "No, Cupcake your mine and this is a date."

"Why am I all of a sudden yours?"

Wolf smirks at me and says "You've always been mine beautiful." I roll my eyes at him and he gets serious "Now that I know your story I know i have to be gentle with you and actually show you that you are mine. Little dinners in the diner are no more, now we're going on dates."

I frown and state "I like our little dinners in the Diner."

Wolf smiles down at me gently and says "Well then we'll keep them but now there dates."

I chuckle at him as we make our way to our seats in first period amused by the way he thinks of things.

.

After school Wolf has me take my car home and then he has me get into his so that we can go to his house a little while until the movie starts. "Who's that?" Wolf asks me when Walter waves our way with a beaming smile.

I wave back at him with a slight blush and state "That's Avlon's dad."

"Oh." Wolf say lost and I chuckle at him.

"It'll all be understandable in time." I tell him with a chuckle and he gives me an I doubt it look making me laugh loudly.

Wolf smiles over at me as he backs out of the drive. "Your laugh is beautiful Cupcake." He tells me and I roll my eyes at him with the smile still on my face.

"Are you changing into something more comfortable?" I ask Wolf looking over his bark fitted jeans. Their a little baggie but not hanging off of his bottom so they still look cute. His shirt is a gray v neck showing off his muscles and he has on his leather jacket on that he wears everyday everywhere.

Wolf looks over at me confused and says "Me being comfortable is stripping down to my boxers." he informs me and I blush shaking my head to get that picture out of my head. Wolf chuckles amused and takes my hand placing them on my lap.

Frowning I look down at my black leggings and pink hoodie. "I look like I'm going to bed." I tell him seriously because this morning I didn't feel like getting all dressed up for school my back his still aching so I wanted to be comfortable.

"You look beautiful babe." Wolf tells me gently and I purse my lips looking over at him.

"Yah right Wolf." I grumble getting out of his jeep as he parks it in his drive.

Wolf comes around to my side with his forehead creased in confusion. "If I changed into sweats would that make you feel better?"

Rolling my eyes I snap "I don't want you to change because you want me to feel better Wolf. Do what you want to."

Wolf's eyes widen surprised and I sigh rubbing my forehead "Look i'm sorry-" I start but he cuts me off when he brings me into a hug.

I bury my head into his chest and he puts his chin on top of it saying "It's okay babe your hormones are kickin in but i'm gonna be here each step of the way. I'm going to change for you because I will do anything for you."

I chuckle at that because my hormones are finally starting to kick in and Wolf is the last person I want to be snapping at but my heart swells because he is still going to be there for me. "Let's go inside." he says pulling back to place his hand on my waist. "Want something to drink?" he asks as we walk into the kitchen.

"I'll get it." I smile going to the fridge to get a coke. When I look back at Wolf he's grinning at me. "What?" I ask confused as I open my Coke.

"I like that your getting comfortable."

"Go change." I mumble walking into the living room. Wolf chuckles and tells me to make myself at home as he walks off up the stairs to get changed.

A blissful sigh leaves my lips as I set back against his comfortable couch closing my eyes.

An annoying beeping sound has me waking up with the realization that I fell asleep on his amazing couch. Something heavy is across my waist making me open my eyes slowly. I look to see a tattooed arm thrown across my waist. When I see the tattooed hand placed on my stomach protectively I smile.

I knew that Wolff had tattoos on his hands but I had never seen his arms to know that he had tattoo's on them also. He always wears that leather jacket witch is really weird because its so hot out side.

"Turn it off." Wolf groans into my ear making me chuckle.

I sit up and his arm falls to my lap. Placing my hand on his cheek I state "We're gonna be late for the movie."

"Wolf groans and open his eyes to me. "Can't we just stay here and sleep?"

"Wolf." I complain because I want to go and see a movie.

He groans again making me grin amused. He sits up and wipes his eyes. I look him over and even in his black band shirt and sweats he looks good. "How long have we been sleeping?" I ask coming to a stand so that he can get out from behind me.

Shrugging Wolf says "When I came down you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you so I got in behind you."

Rising a brow I ask "Why couldn't you just get on the chair or the other end of the couch?" I ask because this couch is a sectional so there is another person and a half that could lay on this couch.

Smirking Wolf stands and says "Your mine Cupcake I couldn't let you sleep by yourself." I roll my eyes at him as he slips on his hightop Jordan's. "Come on beautiful before we're late."

.

"I don't like you." Someone sneers as im washing my hands.

Looking up I see one of the popular girls from school. I don't really know her name because I didn't really care to know it. "Why?" I ask her confused because I never did anything to her.

"Wolf is mine and I want you to stay away from him."

"Since when has he been yours?" I ask challengingly because the last time I checked Wolf was mine. Okay so that sounds a bit possessive but its true. We may not be dating but I have a claim on him. He's mine and no one else's.

The girl sneers at me and says "We had sex last week."

My heart breaks when I hear that and my eyes start to water. I would blame it on the hormones but no that's not it at all. I dry my hands off and go outside of the theater. I sit there for about ten minutes until I dig my phone out of my pocket and Dial Avlon's number.

"Baby?" Avlon asks confused "Aren't you at the movies?"

"Mom?" I ask wiping my eyes. "Can you come and get me?"

"What's wrong baby? Is your back hurting? Where's Wolf?" she rushes out concerned.

"Braylee?" Wolfs deep voice asks from behind me. After I tell her ill call her back I turn to look at him and his eyes widen in concern. He comes over to me quickly and sits beside me putting his arm around my waist. I push away from him telling him not to touch me and hurt flashes across his features. "Beautiful what's wrong?"

Disgusted I rise and state "You don't have a right to call me that."

Wolf raises a brow and rises also taking a step toward me only for me to take another back. "What's going on?"

"I know we're not dating Wolf but that doesnt give you the right to go around calling me yours and then the next second your in some girls bed." Wolf gives me a confused look and goes to open his mouth but I hold my hand up halting him. "Just shut up Wolf. If you want me to have sex with you that's not going to happen. I told you everything and you still want to make a fool out of me. Well you did it bravo to you." I shout at him making his eyes widen.

"What are you talking about Braylee?" He asks trying to stay calm but I can see the fire in his eyes.

"That chick from school said you slept with her last week."

Wolf shakes his head quickly and says "I havn't slept with anyone since I met you Cupcake." I scoff at him and go to open my mouth but he grabs my hand quickly and pulls me into him. "I'm not lying to you Braylee you're the only one I want. Amanda is threatened by you because she has an obsession with me. Yah I slept with her but I have not since I have met you. I promise Cupcake I wouldn't do that to you."

"Do you promise?" I ask softly because I don't know what I would do if Wolf actually slept with her a week ago. It hurts that he slept with her before but that was before me so it doesn't matter.

"I promise Cupcake I love you." he says sincerely making me gasp.

I look up at him to see the sincerity in his eyes. "I think i'm starting to love you."

...

So it may be moving a bit fast but I want her to have the baby and I want a lot of other stuff to happen so im speeding it along.

GodBless

-Believe01

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138 9 7
The journey continues with a young girl who is troubled by someone from her past. No one to talk to... Nowhere to hide... She's alone... Until she...
12.7K 259 11
Skylar, aka Sky Jones seems like your typical 20 year old. But, she listens. Her honey blonde hair, beautiful features and bright blue eyes might see...
1.9K 344 27
Sixteen-year-old "model Christian" LeAnna Daniels is rooted in God's Word. She knows she's His Child. There's nothing she can't handle with His help...
1M 57.8K 103
Ainsley Caree Hudson didn't have a typical childhood; at eight years old she was the victim of abusive parents who didn't care about her, what happen...