Between Me & U | Odell Beckha...

By citygirlcia

Works 2 • Used to be titled "Battle Field Full Of Pain" Sonali Santiago is a 24 year old hair and makeup styl... More

Between Me & U.
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
009
009 pt.2
010
011
012
013
014
014 pt. 2
014 pt. 3
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
new book.

008

9.2K 611 191
By citygirlcia

2 Days Later ..

Sonali.

"Sonali Santiago speaking. This is Sonali's Salon , how may I assist you?" I answered my phone.

"This the fine ass girl with the fine ass accent?"

I rolled my eyes, "Odell , don't you have a life? Why do you keep calling me?" I sighed.

"Because I miss you."

I smacked my lips, "You miss me or the thing I was doing 2 days ago?"

"Both." He chuckled.

"You're an ass."

"And you have no ass."

"That's not what you said 2 days ago when you hitting it from behind."

"'....."

"Exactly , so I'm hanging up now." I hung up and huffed.

Odell has been blowing my phone up lately and I've been just trying to ignore him. Not only that I'm all over theshaderoom, balleralert, and tmz from the other night. I'm known as his "mystery girl." . I'm praying Dre doesn't see that picture.

Speaking of Dre, he's been home more and been spending a lot of money. He just bought Prince a custom gold hover board. We've actually have been bonding more , I could feel are relationship getting stronger.

"Nali , your boo thing here." Ezra poked her in head in the door of my office.

"Bring him in." I smiled. I quickly fixed my hair. I didn't know Dre was coming today.

Seconds later Dre didn't walk in Odell did. He closed the door behind him locking it causing me to raise an eyebrow. He closed the window shades and looked at me.

"What are you doing here bwoy?" I asked rolling my eyes.

No lie, he looked sexy. He had on a matching grey sweatpants and jacket and his hair was curly. Wait-stop looking at him like that , I have a boyfriend. Who I love.

"Since you always hang up , I decided to come to you." He said sitting down across from me. "I brought food." He held up a brown bag.

"Amazing." I grabbed the bag and took out a burger and fries. Digging in the bottom of the bag I found condoms. "Really?" I held them up and chuckled.

"You never know."

"I do know." I chuckled placing the food back in the bag. "But on a serious note , Odell we need to keep our relationship strictly business."

"You saying that cause ole' boy done bought ya some new shit?"

"No, it's just a realized I love him and don't wanna hurt him."

"He's been hurting your pockets with his broke ass."

"Hey! Only I can call him broke. And just because you have some million dollar job doesn't mean he has to have one too Odell. Why are you so on this? Don't you have a girlfriend? Go with her Odell." I sighed running my fingers thru my hair.

"Alright now Sonali, but don't come looking for me when you want some of OJ."

I smacked my lips getting up from my desk putting away some of my files in my file cabinets.

"Don't nobody want none of OJ bwoy." I huffed.

He got up and smirked, "You don't have to lie."

"Oh trust me Odell, I'm not." I shook my head and seconds later his arms were snagged around my waist.

"Can you please remove your arms?" I asked nicely.

"I could." He mumbled kissing behind my ear. "But won't." He added nibbling on my earlobe.

"Please." I whimpered feeling his hands travel up and down my skirt. His kisses were soft along my neck causing me to moan softly.

"Please what?" He asked unbutton my blouse from behind.

"Please s-," He fully unbutton my blouse throwing it across my office. His big hands cupped my boobs causing me to moan. I could feel his erection as he grind himself behind me.

"You want me to stop?" He asked unsnapping my bra and flicking my nipples.

"No-no." I stuttered quickly.

I could tell he was smirking. He soon had me bent over against the desk. I could feel him rising up my skirt exposing my thong. He smacked my ass hard causing me groan.

He slipped my panties down to my ankles and began to flick my clít.

"Odell..." I moaned out. He flicked it on more time before shoving his fingers inside my womanhood.

"What the f-mm." I moaned as his pumps went faster and faster. My legs began to shake, "I'm about to-."

I was cut off to feeling Odell's warm mouth against my womenhood. I came , and his slurped me up dry. I sighed in relief , that felt good.

"Pass me the condom."

"I'll see you later." He kissed my cheek and nodded.

"Call me Odell." I said.

"Will do baby." He said before exiting my office.

I plopped back down in my office chair sighing. For some odd reason, I was in a good ass mood. De'Andre didn't make me feel like this after sex , but what Odell had me on cloud 9 like I just smoked a blunt.

"Mm, ya nasty." Ezra joked walking into my office with Phoenix behind her. She closed the door behind her and they both took a seat in the chairs in front of me.

"So?" Ezra raised en eyebrow.

"So what?" I asked.

"Did y'all do the nasty?" Phoenix asked.

"Maybe, maybe not." I shrugged.

"You see how bitches wanna get when they get some NFL dick. They try to keep all a secret like it was bad." Ezra huffed crossing her arms over her chest.

"Gyal, calm your little ass down." I laughed.

"Was it good?" Phoenix asked.

"Maybe , maybe not." I shrugged.

"You're annoying me with that."

"Maybe, maybe not." I shrugged.

"Bitch!" They both exclaimed.

Jacinda Ortiz.

"Jay, you have to stay focus." Carla spoke.

"I am focus, what makes you think I'm not?" I asked.

"It's just ever since you left Odell's house 2 days ago you've been quiet."

"That's because I'm racking my brain with ideas."

"Ideas for?" She questioned.

"On how to find the bitch that Odell is fucking with." I snapped.

"But I thought you didn't find her in house."

"Oh I didn't. But I peeped a few things. He had two plates in the sink, since when did Odell start eating with two plates? Second, I smelled this perfume and it wasn't no cheap perfume neither. I remember that smell from when with him to get his hair cut." explained.

"So you saying he cheating on you with some rich bitch?" Carla asked.

"Probably , but if he is .... Just know he isn't gonna be able to catch football's with one hand." I answered.

De'Andre Porter.

"Dre." She rolled her eyes.

"Hailee." I mumbled. "Where's Prince?"

"He's asleep, let me go get him." She said. Seconds later she appeared with Prince in her hands.

I grabbed him from her, "Thank you, don't forget." I said eyeing her.

"I won't De'Andre, now could you leave me alone?"

"I won't tolerate disrespect little girl." I spat.

"Whatever." She mumbled slamming the door in my face.

She just love fucking with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1K 14
"That's not my baby." He said. I rolled my eyes and snatched the papers away from him. "You're a damn fool that obviously doesn't see the resemblance...
28.4K 1.2K 51
~We all wear a mask~ Faye faced Elena. "If you're choosing dare, you can't remove any clothing's for now.. Part of the rules." She said. "Go one.. I...
529K 4.9K 71
After four years what will happen when they finally confess their Love? Alaska Amana- She has the body of a goddess and will kill anyone who looks a...