The Alpha's Broken Mate (REW...

By Philipa__

Catherine Walker's world turned upside down after the tragic loss of her mother. Now, life isn't being fair t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 14

5.6K 179 15
By Philipa__

My father trapped me in this room without food or water since last night. It's evening now and nobody has come to check on me,

I heard Logan screaming my name a few times while knocking on my door. Ann told him to shut up and get out. I'm pretty sure she dragged him out of there.

I felt heartbroken when I heard him crying out my name. I wish I could kick the door open so I could give him a hug.

If my dad hates me so much, why does he want me trapped in his house? Wouldn't he want me out of it, instead?

There's something fishy going on that I don't know about. I'm sure of it.

I laid on my bed, hungry and thirsty as the hours passed by. I had no choice but to drink tap water from my bathroom to ease my thirst. As for my hunger, there was nothing I could do about it.

All I could do was hope and pray that someone helps me out soon.

I was bored out of my mind. I had nothing to do. I checked the time on my clock. It was 7 o'clock already.

I sighed.

What did I do to deserve this?

A tear rolled down my cheek.

I miss my mom. If she was around, this wouldn't be happening.

I miss Tyler too. I feel loved at the fact that he was willing to save me yesterday.

I think of him as my knight in shining armour. It's funny but it's true. He has always been there for me and from the looks of things, he always will. He proved that yesterday.

A tapping sound brought my out of my thoughts. I looked at my window.

I was surprised to see Tyler trying to break in. Quickly, I got up and opened up. After he entered my room, I looked outside, hoping nobody was out there to see him.

I faced him "What are you doing here?"

He grinned charmingly. His curls came undone on his forehead. He looked so cute.

"I came to see you, baby" he said.

He hugged me tightly and spun me around. I giggled silently.

"I missed you" he said.

"I missed you too"

He handed me a bouquet of red roses "I got this for you"

I gasped when I saw them. I squealed in excitement. I brought them to my nose and smelled them. They smelled so good.

"Thank you so much" I told him "I love them"

He kissed my cheek "I'm glad you do"

He took a quick look around my room "Your room is so nice"

I sat on the bed "How did you even know where I was? What if you entered the wrong room"

"I'm not stupid, kit kat. I followed my instincts"

I laughed "You and Logan have got to stop calling me that"

"Not a chance"

He flopped playfully on my bed. He grabbed me and kissed me all over my face. I laughed.

"I missed you. I missed you. I missed you so much" he repeated.

"You're cute"

"Not as cute as you, baby. You weren't in school today so I figured they grounded you for life"

I rolled my eyes "You got that right. I've been locked in here. I'm hungry as hell"

Tyler's eyes widened in surprise "I'm so sorry. I wish I knew. I would have brought food"

"It's fine"

He looked worried about me. He sat up "Should I go get you something? I'm sure the maids can make something quickly"

Him caring for me deeply is so sweet "It's fine. We might not be so lucky if you sneak in the second time. Someone might see you"

"It's a risk I'm willing to take. How can you stay a whole day without eating? It's not fair. I'm going"

He tried to get off the bed but I pulled him back.

I cupped his cheek in my hand and kissed him "Tyler, it's fine. I promise"

"No, it's not. How can they be so mean?"

"If you really want to make me happy, stay with me. Please"

He sighed "Okay"

We both laid down. I'm happy he was here. I feel good whenever he's near me. I feel safe again.

I snuggled deeper into him, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me protectively. I can hear his heart beat.

We stayed in silence for a while. We just laid there in silence, just enjoying each other's presence. Once again, it felt like we were the only ones in this moment.

"I hate your parents" Tyler said.

"You and me both"

"Especially your step mom"

"She knows how to manipulate my dad"

"One day, I'm going to take you and Logan far away from here. Maybe when I'm leaving back for my pack. you guys could come with me. You'd be way happier there"

My heart warmed at his words. His words gave me a sense of hope.

I can imagine leaving this place and going somewhere with Tyler. We'd live happy ever after. The thought of it all made me excited.

"That'll be amazing" I said.

"Hey" he raised my chin so I could look into his eyes "I might not be able to do anything now but soon, you'll be free. I promise"

I looked into his beautiful eyes. They held truth in them. He was genuine and he meant what he said.

I nodded "I believe you"

"Good. You should"

He kissed my forehead "I just came to make sure you were okay. I need to go home in case my dad needs something"

I pouted. I wasn't ready for him to go yet. The time was 8:05pm already. He had been here for over an hour yet it didn't feel like it.

I understand that he has to go because of his dad though.

"Alright"

"I'll be here tomorrow, my love"

He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. All my problems seemed to disappear as our lips pressed together. My lips moved slowly against his, savouring his sweet taste.

We fit perfectly together. I can see that now.

I ran my hands through his hair in pleasure. His curls were so soft. His hands roamed across my lower back, pulling me closer into him.

When we pulled away, he panted softly. His kisses always leave me wanting more.

"Goodbye, Kitty"

I grinned "Goodbye, Tyler"

We checked outside before Tyler jumped out the window and into the night.

I did a little twirl before laying on my bed. I sighed in happiness.

Being with Tyler feels like a fairytale.

I fantasized about him for a while before sleeping off.

After what seemed like a long time, I felt someone touching me. I woke up, opening my eyes slowly.

I came face to face with Jack. I sat up in panic.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Relax. You'll love it"

I pushed him away but he wouldn't budge "I'll scream"

He laughed "Go ahead. Your dad is having late warrior trainings and my mom is having a girl's night in her friend's house. Why do you think I was able to sneak in?"

"He held my hands and pinned me down. He leaned in and kissed my neck. Fear enveloped me as I struggled against him. I used all my strength to fight him but he was too strong.

"Please" I cried "I don't want this"

"I don't give a fuck what you want. Now, stay still or I might have to make you"

I tried to kick him in the groin but his legs were on top of mine. I brought my mouth to his hand and bit him hard.

"Ow!" he screamed "That's it!"

Jack hit me hard in the head with something. I don't know what it is.

My head hurt bad. My body felt numb. I couldn't move anymore no matter how hard I tried.

My eyes started turning. Everything in the room started spinning.

The last thing I saw was Jack pulling down my pants before everything went black. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.2K 30
Lilly Anderson just graduated high school and is ready to love her life, until she runs away from her abusive father. While running she stumbles upon...
138K 5.4K 29
This is a story of wolves love hurt and pain the worst and best of the book will touch your hearts Trina was abused by her father she took most of th...
895K 18.7K 29
Book One ~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~• Alex has been waiting his whole life to find his mate. Being the gay reject of the school is difficult especially...
13.8M 375K 51
"Stop. Stop, please." I sob as the whip comes down on my back once more. "Shut up yo-" my tormentor's words are cut off by a ferocious growl. I sense...