The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twenty

1K 59 43
By MyIrishOne

Perrie was announced to be in the faculty room immediately, she rushed out on her classroom and head towards the said room. She opened the door of the faculty room and walk inside, only to meet Mr. Brown, his math teacher, sitting on his chair with pilled of papers everywhere on his table.

Mr. Brown glance up to his student and gave him a disappointed look on his face to Perrie.

"This is your midterm mark, Perrie. Take a look!" The teacher in Math handed her the test result on her exam. Taking the piece of paper, Perrie studied and cringed at her results.

"Do you see how it keeps going down?" The teacher asked, narrowing his brow at his student. "Do you want to end up at some community college?!"

Perrie didn't say anything, she looked down in shame. She can feel some teachers staring back at her.

Liam and Harry were laughing out loud in the hallway, when the latter saw Niall head hung low on the tiled floor heading its way over them.

"Did you wash your face with those hands?"

Niall looked up and met Harry grinning back at him, he then look down on his bandaged hand and showed it to him.

"Are you sure you don't use your hand as an excuse?" Harry teased, pinching his nose to cover the smell playfully. They both stared each other for a second, ignoring the loud gasp emitted from Liam after looking at Niall's hand.

"I did wash!" Niall retorted back with a pout on his face, then he added, "Mom washed it for me."

"What happened to you hands Niall?!" Liam frantically asked, but both ignored him as Harry walk closer to Niall and cupped his both fluffy cheeks.

"Let me– let me see if you really did wash it or not," Harry whispered and leaned closer to check every details of Niall's face. The blonde blushed red like tomato and shivered when Harry's hot breath fanning over his face. He closed his eyes not wanting to see those green eyes.

Harry find himself dazed in Niall's face, he never been so close to him like this before, he noticed the small freckles on his cheeks, his thin but soft lips were agape, breathing slowly. He didn't realized that he's stroking his thumb on his soft cheeks making his cerulean eyes fluttered open. His heart skips a beat.

They both stared each other for seconds until Liam makes a fake coughing sound.

They broke off– Niall slapping Harry's hands away, "W-What are you doing?" He asked nervously, still blushing red.

"Ah..." Harry was speechless a bit but he made a witty reply, "It's–" He reached for Niall's cheeks and pinched it playfully, "So soft that, I don't want to let go," he laughed, "Look at these baby fat."

Niall slapped his hand again, "Let go stupid. Idiot!" He glared to him, scrunching up his nose.

Harry was still laughing, ignoring Liam's questions on how in the world him and Niall were so close just in one week.

~

"What was that just now," Louis started then look over his shoulder and asked Zayn, "Is that really Niall?" He pointed his index finger at the blonde boy and the long curly haired man who was now rubbing the tears on his eyes from laughing. "He has a serious case of mysophobia and is so anti-social that he wouldn't let others touch him except you, and to see him letting that guy touch him like that... I think my eyes are deceiving me." He paused and raised his brow to the raven haired boy who was staring now at the two laughing. "Just how did it happen, huh?"

Zayn glanced back to Louis and just shrug his shoulder–unconcern about something on them– then turn around to walk away from them and head his way to his classroom, he gripped the notebook on his hand so hard that his knuckles turns to white when he saw Harry and his brother so close to each other.

The bell rang indicating for lunch. Louis and Zayn plans to eat their food outside the football field and watch some of their freshmen players to do some warm-up for the incoming competition at the end of the month. Both were on the audience bench seat pinpointing who will be the bench players.

"Hey guys! What are you doing here?" Perrie asked as she sat next to Zayn.

"Nothing..." Zayn mumbled then had a bite of his apple.

"I'm not feeling very happy today and it looks like you aren't either," She paused and let out a long sigh, "Did you got scolded because of your mark or–"

"He's just pouting right now," Louis cut him off with a playful smirk on his face.

"Stop it, who said I'm pouting." Zayn muttered, drinking his bottled water.

"You know I'm right about pouting," Louis snickered and continue teasing his friend, "When you saw Niall and Harry standing close to each other at kissing range earlier–"

Zayn stood and grab his tray, "I told you to stop!" He screamed and growled lowly, gritting his teeth.

Louis frowned, "Hey I'm kidding... Why are you being so serious?" He asked.

Zayn didn't answer, only he went to the trash and throw the remaining food and leave them there in the field.

"What's up with him? Honestly–" He sighed, rubbing his temple. Perrie just frowned.

After the classes ended. Niall– accompanied by Harry– went to hospital to check his bandaged hand if it's healing or not. They were now at the waiting room, waiting to be called by the receptionist to go inside the doctor's room.

"Here–" Harry hold a two piece of pictures on his hand and gave them to Niall, "You can do whatever you want with the pictures, rip them or keep them whatever–"

"How am I supposed to rip them with this hand?" Niall asked raising his brow and his bandaged hand questionly.

"Oh... Right, haha" Harry laughs dryly.

"It's fine," Niall said.

"Want me to rip them instead?" He asked suggestively.

Niall shook his head 'no' and look to him sternly on his eyes, "But why didn't you say at school before?" He asked.

Harry looked down the pictures in his hand, "That's..." He paused, trying to make a good reason about it. "I was afraid you guys might say you don't remember me. You guys don't really care and, and it would be embarrassing if I let you guys know that I missed and liked you for all this years–" He looked to Niall, "You really didn't have any interest with me, right? You forget all about me right?"

Niall's tries to remember all about Harry when they were a child but he can't since he's always alone. All he can recall was their was a delinquent kid with green eyes playing with Zayn.

"No... I don't remember." Niall whispered sadly.

Harry frowned, and went back to look down at the picture and whispered, "You can't even say a little white lie?" He asked with a small smirk forming on the corner of his lips. Hopefully, Niall didn't heard it.

Niall grabbed the photos on Harry's hand and checked the pictures again.

"I don't like this picture. If you're going to keep a picture, you should've kept ones that turned out nice." Niall commented with a disapproving look on his face.

Harry snorted with a chuckle, "What?! You're pretty in there! I couldn't tell you guys apart because you guys had the same hairstyle when you were young kid–"

"What? No. That was only a bit, then my brown hair was flattened and Zayn quiffed up his black hair, remember?" Niall corrected him.

Harry was stunned, his stomach dropped from saying too much.

"Was it? Haha." Harry laughs dryly again, scratching the nape of his hair. "You do look nice with your brunette hair and change it to blond, but if you're obsessed about it, isn't that a problem?" He asked. "Saying you want to go to a salon first when your hand was bleeding so much."

"That's... Because when I was little, Zayn told me flattened hair look nice to me." Niall whispered.

Harry's chest throb for a second.

"I already knew it, but seriously–" Harry glanced to Niall with a disappointed look on his face, "You remember that sort of thing in that kind of situation? A meaningless word Zayn had said a long time ago. A careless actions means so much to you?"

"I'm... Really hurt. Niall." Harry whispered and stood up then started to walk forward and turn left on the corner, leaving Niall in the couch with a sad look on his face. Just as after Harry closes the door, the receptionist called Niall's name to go to the said room.

When Harry was out in the hospital, he knelt down clutching his long curly hair furiously, cursing out loud.

He can't believe what's happening to himself, he'd never like this before, he can't be jealous over Zayn's little words from his younger brother.

"Fück! Why do I feel like this?!"

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! Kinda busy lately, but it's okay now, I can update three chapters a week, maybe? Who knows? It depends.

It's going to be all about Ziall on the next chapter! More like Ziall drama though. But you'll see someone's true color ;)

Not edited.

Today's Gif for this chapter is:

Keep calm and imagine Niall kissing Zayn on his music video:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
730K 9.3K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
638K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
306K 13.6K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...