Regardless (Raura Vampire)

By CamryR5fan

Laura Marie Marano is a normal girl. Loves her dad, has amazing grades, loves to write music, loves the color... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shout out. 8/10/15
Chapter 18
Characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Shout out. 8/24/15
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Shout out 8/31/16
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 An annoying mall trip.
Chapter 27 Christmas eve.
Chapter 28 Christmas
Shout out 9/21/15
Chapter 29 Gem
Chapter 30 Having Hope Helps Sometimes
Chapter 31 Lazy Day
Chapter 32 Your Beautiful Without Your Mask
Chapter 33 Todays The Day
Shout-out 10/13/15
Chapter 34 After Party and Honeymoon (Arriving at destination)
Chapter 35 Honeymoon (full) day 1
Chapter 36 Beach date and Love
Chapter 37 honeymoon day 2
Chapter 37 Happiness Comes But Sadness Wins
New book prologue and chapter one
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Ross and Laura know
Chapter 40 Home at last
Chapter 41 Telling the news
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New book part
48 extra
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
All at once
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Twin 1 Boy
Twin 2 girl
Kenzie 5 years old
Sequel

Chapter 52

340 16 2
By CamryR5fan

About Two months later. 20 weeks 2 days pregnant (4 months 21 days)

May 31, 2016

"Laura don't hurt yourself." I yelled from the bedroom.

"Ross how am I gonna hurt myself. I'm only taking a shower." She yelled from the bathroom.

"I don't know. Just be careful. Maybe I should help you." I said with true worry in my voice. Can you blame me. She's my mate and she is 4 months 21 days pregnant with twins. Her bump is quite big.

"You come in here and I will divorce you." She yelled and I whimpered. The water turned off.

"But Laura. The doctor said you should be in bed rest." I argued.

"Please don't divorce me." I whispered and barged into the bathroom. She gasped and slipped on the tiled floor of the bathroom. I grabbed her under the arms and bent my legs to catch her back so the twins didn't weigh her back down too much.

"I told you so." I said and kissed her forehead. I stood her straight and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around her and lifted her into my arms.

"You should be resting." I said and set her on the bed. I walked to the closet and grabbed a pair of my sweats. As I was looking for her favorite shirt to steal I felt hands around my waist and her small hands slip under my shirt against my abed stomach.

"Laura." I warned. And she giggled.

"Yeah?" She asked and I growled at her.

"Stop." I said and turned to face her. I slipped the shirt over her head and pulled her arms through the arm holes. I kneeled by her feet with a pair of my boxers.

"I will never understand why you like my boxers so much." I said and she put her feet in and I pulled them up for her.

"Because they are comfy and don't leave lines. They also don't ride up your ass like panties." She said and I chuckled.

"Such words shouldn't come out of your mouth." I said and kissed her softly.

"Yeah yeah. Just help me with the sweats please. I'm cold." She said and I gasped.

"Oh no. My baby is cold." I screeched and quickly kneeled at her feet holding the sweats out for her to step into. She giggled and grabbed my shoulders for support while she stepped into them.

"Better?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright. What do you want to do?" I asked and she tilted her head to the side with a thoughtful look.

"Mountain climbing" she said and I looked at her like she was out of her mind.

"Are you out of your mind. You will not be going near any cliffs. I do not care what you do to me. You will not step within 40 feet of a mountain. Do you hear me young lady." I yelled and she giggled.

"I was kidding but I'll take you up on that offer." She said with a smirk. Oh no. What did I get myself into.

"Can you go get my a glass of water and a marker, some nail polish, makeup, hair stuff, and your phone?" She asked and my heart sank. Not only is she putting nail polish on me she is also doing my hair, and putting makeup on me. I might die.

"Sure." I whispered and walked out of the room. I grabbed her makeup bag, nail polish, my phone, and hair stuff. Oh dad. Please save me.

"Oh am I gonna enjoy this." I hear from next to me.

"Thanks for the help dad." I said and he chuckled and followed me into the bedroom.

"hey Ross. Who's your friend?" She asked and I looked at my dad.

"She can see you?" I yelled at him.

"Uh. Is he supposed to be imaginary?" She asked confused and William broke out laughing.

"Oh I haven't laughed that much in over a million years. I like her son." He said and I groaned.

"Laura this is William my biological father. Also the creator of the vampires." I said and she smiled.

"Nice to meet you mr. William vampire creator person sir but you don't look like a vampire." She said and he smiled.

"Would you prefer my fangs instead?" He asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Oh no. You just don't seem scary." She said and he chuckled.

"I'm not supposed to be scary. Most creators aren't. Except for that bastered creator of the shifters." He growled out and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes dad. We know you hate him." I said and handed all the things to Laura an sat on a chair on the other side of the room.

"Ross don't make me come over there." She said and I groaned.

"Fine." I said and walked over to her and say on the bed.

"You forgot my marker." She said and Will laughed. His fingers snapped and a marker appeared in her hand.

"Oh. Thank you." She said and in capped it. She smiled at me and I frowned.

"You should smile more. You live longer." She said and I glared at her.

"Now come here you big baby." She said and I scoot closer. She put foundation on my face and rubbed it in. She also put on eye shadow and eye liner. Followed by blush. She then did my hair in a wave/ quif thing that was actually really cool.

"Why didn't you just ask Rydel to do it to her?" I whined when she grabbed tweezers.

"Oh no. Stay away from my eye brows." I said and got up to run to the door but she grabbed me.

"But they're bushy." She complained.

"And you won't let me go mountain climbing." She added and I gently bit at her hand on my arm.

"Hey. No biting." She yelled hitting my head.

"Spouse abuse. Spouse abuse." I yelled and she laughed.

"Your so weird." She giggled and I groaned.

"Can I go wash this make up off now? I feel dirty. Does it always feel like this " I asked and she laughed.

"No Ross." She said ad I nodded.

"Ok. Now let me go." I said and she nodded.

"Ok. But only because I have to do your nails now." She said and let me go. I ran out of the room and to the other house. I ran in and slammed the door shut locking it. Mark sped in and tried to contain his laugh.

"How did you do it five times." I growled at him and he burst out laughing. I groaned and walked to the kitchen.

My mom was in there and she looked at me and screamed for a second and threw her batch of cookies at the wall.

"What happened? Oh no. Laura is in that stage. Are you not letting her out young man?!?!?" She yelled at me.

"No I'm not. She is on bed rest." I said and she chuckled.

"Never put you wife on bed rest boy. Didn't your father teach you anything?" She asked and I laughed.

"No." I whispered and heard a growl upstairs.

"I heard that." He yelled and I laughed.

"Now since my father is at my house. He is probably going to show up or pop me there. So I'll be on my way. Oh and how do I get. " I paused then continued.

"This" I motioned to my entire face

"Off me." I said and she laughed putting a batch of cookies in a bag.

"There are some makeup remover wipes upstairs in my bathroom." She said and I thanked her. I ran upstairs and into my parents room and asked my dad for them. He gave them to me and I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. Mom handed me the bag of cookies and just as I grabbed them I was teleported to a freaking different room. I looked around and the bag of cookies were snatched out of my hands.

"Thank you." He said and I looked at them.

"Hey those are mine." I whined and he laughed.

"Go remove your make up makeup man." He teased and I glared at him and took the cookies back. He had one in his hand and I grabbed that one too.

"Stop it. You can't eat that." I said and walked past him up the stairs to mine and Laura's room. She is on our bed painting her nails and she looked up at me.

"Ooooo. Cookies." She held her arms out like a kid reaching for candy.

"Here. Don't let Will have any." I said and she giggled and grabbed the bag.

When I went into the bathroom and grabbed a wipe I heard Laura yell.

"Will do you want a cookie?" she yelled and I groaned.

"Laura. Remember what happened to rocky?" I yelled from the bathroom.

"He's the creator. I'm sure he can eat it." She yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"She's a smart one. Smarter than you." Will said from the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I said and finished wiping the make up off.

"Alright give me those. You've had enough." I said walking over to her. She grabbed three more and handed me the bag. I took two and zipped the bag up.

"Let's go watch a movie. You coming Will?" I said and he looked at me.

"Sure. What movie?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Don't know. Ask her." I said handing him the bag of cookies.

"I should make cookies ok for vampires to eat. These are divine." He said turning. The bag upside down. He shook the bag with his hand under it and growled.

"How the hell do you open this thing?" He asked shaking the bag. I burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh. Help your old man." He said chucking the bag at me. I caught it and pulled the sides of the ziplock and his eyes watched with wonder.

"Woah." He exclaimed and I laughed.

"Nice dad. Real nice." I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah. Laugh it up. Just give it to me." He said and grabbed it from me and walked down stairs.

"He's cool." Laura said from behind me.

"He's defiantly something." I said and she laughed.

"Ross how do you work this metal contraption boxy thing?" He yelled from my man cave.

"Oh no not my tv." I yelled and grabbed Laura.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 134 10
'Change isn't always bad...' Can she love again? A RAURA FANFICTION C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D. (This is my first ever writen story and I decided to post it o...
138K 4.4K 42
One last night. One last drink. One last touch. Ross Lynch and Laura Marano swear on those words, yet there never seems to be a last. They should've...
9.2M 323K 54
•••Completed••• ••He pushes me against a wall, like yesterday, but this time he starts trailing small kisses along my collar bone and up my neck befo...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...