The Beginning of the End (Vam...

By NikkiJayy

Nyla is on summer vacation. The only problem is..she lives in an uninteresting town with gross old couple nei... More

The Beginning of the End (Vampire Story)
Chapter 2:Dinner for five
Chapter 3:The Tour
Chapter 4:Moving in
Chapter 5: Dirty little Secret
Chapter 6: Backfired
Chapter 7: Feelings...of course not
Chapter 8:Lunch
Chapter 9: Heartbreak
Chapter 10: Lost Bet
Chapter 11: Old Friend
Chapter 12: The Wrong Name leads to Heartbreak
Chapter 13: See You Soon...
Chapter 14: The Ceremony
Chapter 15:The Bond
Chapter 16: A night with an enemy
Chapter 17: Voices
Chapter 18:Breakfast for Two
Chapter 19:The Truth
Chapter 20: Leaving
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 22: Swimming
Chapter 23: Unknown
Chapter 24: Unexpected Things
Chapter 25: Flashback His Side
Chapter 26: Her Side
Chapter 27: Memory Lane
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Tipsy
Chapter 30: Hangover
Chapter 31: Twisted Fate
Chapter 32: Fit for a Prince
Chapter 33: A Royal Background
Chapter 34: The Return
Chapter 35:Confessions
Chapter 36: The Truth behind the Lies
Chapter 37: All because of a Remote
Chapter 38:The Shocking Truth
Chapter 39:The Crystal
Chapter 40:The True Phoenix
Chapter 41:Unwanted Messages
Chapter 42:The Summer Solstice
Chapter 43: Vampire Academy
Chapter 44: Tipsy...Scratch that, I'm Drunk
Chapter 45: Good Girl Seizes to Exist
Chapter 47:Back to the Basics
Chapter 48:Almost Dead
Chapter 49:Waking up
Chapter 50:Soulmate
Chapter 51:The Return
Chapter 52:The Beginning of My End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 46:The Sparks Fly

3.9K 36 6
By NikkiJayy

Chapter 46

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

I stood there in shock. I glanced towards Zane. His eyes were set on a girl. Her hands were placed in the guy's hands as she looked at him lovingly. I've seen this girl before...I just can't place her face. I just know that this girl is sitting here...and the guy that she's with....is Tyler. "Hannah," he whispered. She must have heard him, because she glanced around, until her eyes settled on him. She stared at him wide eyed. Tyler followed her gaze and looked towards me. His eyes widened, and I saw his mouth open a bit. My vision instantly blurred, as I pivoted and ran out of the door. I ignored the calls I was getting, and just continued to run.

Three months...three months I cried over him...and the bastard isn't even dead. In fact, he's with another girl. I felt someone grabbed my wrist, and I was placed in a tight embrace. "Let me go," I yelled, as I sobbed heavily. 

"Nyla," he whispered. I recognized the voice and looked up. 

"Why aren't you talking to Hannah," I said as tears streamed down my face. 

"I came to see if you were okay...Hannah can wait," he whispered. 

"Why do you even care Zane? Huh? Why would you care?" 

"We share the same pain. You were once in love and still are in love with Tyler, whether you want to believe it or not. I spent years grieving over Hannah..." then he stopped. "Wait...how do you know about Hannah," he asked looking at me in horror. Oh. I forgot I never mentioned it to him. 

"That night you got drunk, you told me you were looking for her. Brielle saw us before we left and you told her you were going to find her. She said she was dead, but you wouldn't believe her. So... she took us to her grave," I answered quietly, looking down. 

He sighed, "Do you know what happened," he asked. 

"Only that you killed her," I said looking up towards him. I saw sadness flash in his eyes...then anger.

"I didn't mean to kill her. The Silvieter coven forced me to. They wanted her to join the coven, so they got a witch to put a spell on me and obey their commands...I didn't want to kill her, but they forced me to. I ended up killing her, instead of changing her...and she died. Supposedly," he muttered the last part. His embraced started to get tighter as two scents filled the air. A sweet delicate smell, and then there was Tyler, who smelled of Axe...or was it Old Spice...anyways they rounded the corner. 

"Nyla I'm so-" 

"Save it," I cut him off, "I thought you were dead. I cried everynight, including last night. And now, to find out you aren't even dead..." I trailed off glaring at him angrily. My eyes shot to Hannah, "And you. Aren't you supposed to be dead," I spat. 

She looked down, "The Silvieter coven changed me. Hayden told me if anyone messed up, I would replace them. That's why when they killed Aiden, I took his place..." she looked up and smirked at me, "And I'm guessing I took your little boy toy too," she said smugly. 

"Nyla," Zane warned as I started to physically heat up.

"Tyler, how could you be with such a bitch," I spat. 

"I was with you, wasn't I? Plus after she saved my life, I thought she actually deserved me. Unlike you. You flip flopped between multiple guys, and now look what you've done. You've caused someone to die and probably many more to come," he said smirking at me as he grabbed Hannah by the waist and kissed her. 

I felt Zane tense up, "Now Zane," I whispered in warning. He could do much more damage than I could. 

Tyler glanced towards me, "I can't believe I was about to apologize to you, when this is exactly what you've been doing....in both paths," he said looking at me in disgust. 

Hannah laughed, "Babe come on we have to go, Zane seemed to be getting too overprotective over the whore." With a flip of her hair, she spun around, pulling Tyler with her.

I'm surprised I wasn't melting the ice by now... Zaylan, Brielle, Lana, Trentin, and Dustin rounded the corner. "That bitch," Lana said looking back in disgust. 

"I'm sorry, Nyla," Brielle said sadly. 

The guys sent Zane sympathetic looks, and then glanced at me, "Don't worry. He's an asshole. You deserved someone better anyways," Zaylan said walking closer. 

Trentin nodded, "Yeah like me," he said smirking. 

Lana punched him in the arm, "No I think Zane and Nyla make a cute couple. I mean...look at them," she said smiling widely. 

"I agree," Brielle interjected. I blushed and looked up towards him. I was surprised to see him looking down at me, with that expression...the expression I saw so many times, but never really realized what it was. 

"Awww look, this is a Kodak moment," Lana teased. I heard the guys fake gag. 

"Zane don't go soft on us now. We don't need another girl in this group," Zaylan said in mock horror. 

Zane shook his head, as if to clear his thoughts and looked towards Zaylan, "Shut up asshole."

Zaylan smirked, "Guess who's back," he sang.

We walked back to the campus. Zane had his arm wrapped around me, because I kept complaining about how cold it was. Trentin offered, but Lana pulled him back and told Zane to do it. The weird thing is, I didn't mind. I actually liked it. Wait...I think I'm going crazy? We lagged behind the group a bit. I glanced up at Zane, then did a double take. When did he start to look so...so hot? My eyes snapped away from him. Yep definitely going crazy.

We walked into the school and headed straight to Lana's huge penthouse looking dorm. She swung the door open. We all walked in and as soon as the door closed, she hopped up and down. We all sent her questioning looks, "Truth or Dare," she said excitedly. She plopped down on the couch. We all sighed and walked into the livingroom. I sat on the loveseat next to Brielle. Trentin walked into the kitchen and grabbed something out of the fridge. He threw one to everyone and closed the fridge. 

I looked down at it."What are these?"

"Jello shots," he said leaning against the wall. 

"What are we gonna do with them," I asked. 

"They might just pop up in one of the dares," he smiled mischievously.

"Okay Brielle truth or dare," Lana questioned. 

"Dare," she smiled. 

"Ohhh okay I have a good one!!! I dare you to give Dustin," she paused for dramatic effect, "a lap dance," she finished. 

Dustin's eyes immediately lit up, "Like the other night, huh babe?" I looked at Brielle in mock horror. Brielle blushed and walked over to Dustin, he was sitting in a chair. She sat on his lap, and by the time she was done with the lap dance...you would've thought she was a professional. Everyone in the room gawked at her, besides Dustin. He looked like he wanted to rip her clothes off right now. 

"Brielle...where'd you learned that," I questioned in amusement. 

She looked at me, lifting the corner of her mouth, "There's a lot you don't know about me."

"Well that was...that was hot," Lana fanned herself, "Okay..Brielle, you ask the next person."

Brielle smiled and looked at Zane, "Truth...or Dare," she asked with a smug smile. 

"Tr...Dare," he decided. 

"Ah. Okay.I dare you to kiss..." she searched around the room, looking at anyone but me. For a moment I was relieved, until she actually looked towards me, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "Nyla...for ten whole seconds," she added slowly. I stared at her wide eyed, then looked towards Zane, he had the same expression. 

"Wait...are you serious," I asked. 

"Yep," she said popping the p. 

"Whoa. Why can't I get this dare," Trentin questioned, slightly pouting. Brielle and Lana glared at him. I looked towards Zaylan, he looked a bit uneasy. He sent a glare towards Zane, then looked at me, as is telling me to not do it. 

"It's just ten seconds" Lana said tearing me away from my staring contest with Zaylan. 

"You know what...Nyla, why don't you start the kiss," Brielle said, suddenly changing her mind.

"Wait..what?! This isn't even my dare," I stared at her in horror.

It took them about a whole three minutes to convince me, until I finally gave in. They said if I did it, they would take me to someplace special, and do my homework...for two days, but that's better than nothing. I walked over to him, hearing whistles, "Nyla, you did good in seduction class. Look at that walk, and the look she's giving him," Lana teased. I rolled my eyes, and straddled Zane.

Ten seconds, I thought to myself.

"Whenever you're ready Nyla," Brielle said impatiently. 

"Don't rush me," I called back. I looked into his eyes. His expression was completely blank.
"Oh yeah. You also have to seduce him. Think of it as a class test," Lana added. They just keep making things worse huh. I inched closer to him, never breaking eye contact. My heart sped up a bit as I got closer...I've never kissed Zane...even though one time I thought I did...only to find out that it was Aiden. 

"Calm down," he said smirking. 

I glared at him, "Shut up" I whisper yelled. 

He sent me a smug smile, and inched closer to me, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was seducing you. Not the other way around," he chuckled. His cool breath caressed my lips. 

My eyes narrowed, "You haven't let me do my job yet," I said seductively. 

"Are you two actually talking," Lana questioned, sounding more impatient than Brielle. 

"Yeah," we answered in unison. 

"No more talking unless it's seducing," she ordered. I sighed, and placed a hand on his cool cheek.

I stared into his eyes, still emotionless. I rolled my eyes, and moved down to his neck. My teeth grazed up his neck, until I felt him tense up. I slowly kissed on his neck. Are you serious? Still no reaction. I looked back up at him. Still emotionless. I ran my hand through his hair. Nothing. "So your not gonna play along with my little game," I whispered in his ear. 

"I don't feel like I'm being seduced," he retorted. Anger rose inside me. I looked towards him, pushed him back, and titled towards him. 

"Why must you be so stubborn," I hissed in annoyance. 

He shrugged, "Just my nature," he answered bluntly.

I looked at him again. "What can I do to seduce you than," I questioned angrily. 

"Let me just show you how it's done." His hand slid up my leg slowly. I looked towards him, no emotions written on my face. He rubbed circle on my inner thigh. Still no emotion. Seduction class has paid off. "I guarantee I could have you say my name by the end of this," he whispered in my ear. 

"I doubt that," I spat. 

"Okay," he replied in a conceited tone. 

"Cocky much," I rolled my eyes.

"No...I just know it's guaranteed," he said as his teeth grazed up my neck. 

"Whoa it's like watching two of the best seducers in action," Brielle commented in amusement. Okay yeah it's true. We were the two best seducers, but we could never seduce each other. No matter how much the teacher tried to get us to. My hand slid up his leg slowly. 

His hand stopped rubbing circle on my inner thigh, "Looks like I found someone's weakness," I teased.

"Not really. I just don't think you're ready for that." I could just tell he was smirking. 

I scoffed, "Really, I'd say I'm far more ready than you'll ever be," I retorted smugly. He chuckled, and his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer...my hand sliding up with my body. I pulled my hand away. I stared at his neck wide eyed. 

"Looks like you can't handle that." 

I looked towards him, "Don't be too sure," I said seductively. I really think my competitiveness is getting to me, or maybe it's just my hormones.

Zane sent me his signature smirk. I sent his a mischevious grin, and closed the gap between us, pressing my body to his. My lips crashed onto his. "Wooo hooo okay guys ten seconds," Lana cheered. 

Okay ten, he tensed up a bit...even I did. 

Nine, still tense. 

Eight, his lips become soft on mine. 

Seven, my lips become soft on his. 

Six, our lips start to move. 

Five, they're now moving in sync. 

Four, I'm starting to enjoy the feeling this kiss is giving me. 

Three, I think he is too.

Two, he bites my lip... access granted. 

One, our tongues dance around each other. 

Zero...Fuck it... I deepen the kiss, pulling him closer to me. I grabbed a fistful of his hair. He pulls my hair. I moan softly, and he pulls back, kissing up my neck gently. He kisses all the way up to my jaw, and pulls back, right before planting his lips on mine again. I bit his lip and pull back letting it slowly slide throw my teeth. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss again. He moans lowly as I pull on his hair a bit harder. He tugs on the front on my pants, before his hands slide down the outside of them. I mock his action. His hands cause my skin to tingle everywhere he touched...even if it was outside my pants. "Zane," I moaned in his ear.

He pushed me down on the couch, pinning my hands above my head. He grabbed one of my legs around his waist. I immediately placed the other one around his waist, feeling him against me. "Whoa whoa whoa! I really don't feel like seeing a live porn right now. So umm-" Zaylan's voice brought me back to reality. Zane froze and tensed up, he pulled back, and I opened my eyes. We stared at each other wide eyed. Zane grabbed a pillow and sat up, placing it in his lap. I sat up and blushed...my whole body was still heated up, and I couldn't help but feel those sparks when we kissed. 

I got up, "I-uh-I...I have to go," I said running to the door, and swinging it open. I ran out the room as quick as possible.

What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 145 41
Blake and her mother moved to a small town called River Hollow. She attends a new school and meets new people. What she doesn't know is that she has...
2.7K 418 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
206K 7.1K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
24 2 25
She thought her life was normal until she met him. Now she's thrown into a war and she tries to find her place. Will she be able to do that?