Not a Cullen

By wings4life

Did you know Renesmee had a sister. No? I'm not surpised. I'm Elisa the eldest twin. I got kicked out after I... More

Kicked out cause of a tantrum
I'm hot, I know
Meeting Stephanies girlfriend
School? You wish!
I'm in hell aren't I?
Back stories and the VST
This is not my brother
Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude
A chapter w/ Klaus
It's a mustache!!! ----> :{
Santa is coming shopping with me!
Shopping for realz
Monday the sundae
Tara is mad!!!
Rebekah is hooooome
Klaus is a b*stard.
Torture what fun!
Bonding with the scary original!
I'm running out of chapter titles...
How are you alive?
Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)
YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)
Party of death. Mwa ha ha ha
Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair
AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*
My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before
Author's note... maybe
It's on like Donkey Kong <(' )
Stop trying to kill me!!!
Meeting the Arusadawn family and why Klaus?
Klaus, you cheesy bastard!
Double K
What happens here never leaves this room...
Really? I mean... Really?
Woof
Little Red Riding Hood
Amnesia part 1
Part 2 of being amnesiac
Still don't have any memories part 3
Where oh where are my stupid memories (part 4)
I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)
Remembering isn't always a good thing
bad pick up lines
A Pet Hybrid
The moment we have all been waiting for
who wants to get drunk
The feels!!!
Distractions
Naivety not idiocy!
Brotherly Love
Freedom!
Come at me, bro
Don't Regretti the Spaghetti
Bon AppΓ©tit
Afterparty
Have a holly, jolly...oh no

Cullens versus well everybody

37K 788 418
By wings4life

I let out a small pathetic whimper of relief as I saw Klaus. His face was a calm mask but his eyes were like thunderstorms. Dark and dangerous. His body language screamed not to mess with him. Rebekah and Kol appeared behind him and I threw myself at Rebekah. She hugged me back tightly, glaring at the Cullen's. Edward hissed in pain.

"Let him go!" Renesmee shouted, taking a step forward before Jacob stopped her. Klaus examined her critically before facing me.

"This is the other twin?" He asked. I nodded nervously. He smirked.

"How interesting. So what exactly were you planning on doing with our dear Tara?" Bella glared at him hatefully as he tightened his grip on my father. A couple cracks appeared in his marble skin. Carlisle stepped forward with his hands up in the air, trying to appear peaceful. I blinked back the memories of him doing those horrible 'tests' on me. I shuddered and Rebekah held me tighter.

"That's my grandaughter. And her name is Elisa not Tara. We're taking her back to her rightful place in our family without any trouble if you don't mind." He said firmly. Klaus chuckled and Kol stepped up... with a baseball bat? How in the wor- you know what, I don't even wanna know.

"That makes things a little bit complicated mate. You see, my family has taken quite a fancy to your dearest Tara." He emphasized my name with a smirk, leaning on the bat. "And we protect our own well unless-"

"Kol! To the point!" Rebekah cut in smoothly. He chuckled and winked at me. I stifled a small burst of laughter. Only Kol could make me laugh by being... Kol.

"Right. As I was saying, we'll fight to our last breath. And trust me, that's far, far away."

"Plus I'll just kill myself if they do manage to drag me back by my hair, kicking and screaming." I muttered.

"That won't do any good, remember?" Bekah whispered to me. I shrugged.

"You get the idea." I said simply. Alice laughed.

"You're only human! What can you do against nine vampires and a werewolf?" She said smugly. We all looked at each other with wide eyes before bursting into laughter thoroughly confusing the Cullen's. I literally fell over laughing.

"What so funny?" Emmett demanded. We tried to pull ourselves back together. My fear was almost non existent now so I stumbled up to Klaus.

"Sorry." I started, not sorry in any way. I started to laugh hysterically again. Klaus chuckled.

"What she was going to say is that you don't honestly think you're actually vampires and a werewolf, now do you?" He finished for me.

"Because let's face it. What kind of vampire sparkles?" Damon voice snarked. We all whirled around to see all the scooby gang, well the supernatural members behind us. The Originals were on guard.

"What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Heard someone scream. Sounded like yours so we came to help." He said simply and glared at the ex family. I nodded and smirked at them.

"They're just humans." Renesmee sneered and broke free of Jacob's grasp and took a few steps towards me. I snorted.

"Apparently I got all the brains." I said and faced her, face to face. I looked at her up and down critically.

"And all the good looks too." I smirked flipping my hair over my shoulder. My group snickered as hers just scowled. She looked at me nonplussed.

"It seems you deluded yourself over the years. If you actually remembered I was the wanted one. You were just a mistake." She said trying to get a rise out of me. I just laughed in her face.

"We're twins idiot. We were both an oops. And I was actually born first so if one of us were a mistake it would be you." I flicked her nose. She growled and tried to punch me but I quickly pinned her on the ground. She tried her hardest to escape me.

"You should know, this is really tempting to see how flammable you are." I said lazily and started to play with my lighter I randomly had in my jacket. They started forwards but I gave them a warning look.

"So back to our earlier topic. You are not a vampire and you are most defianitly not a werewolf." I pointed to each species.

"Don't be stupid. Of course we are." Edward managed to get out. I looked over at him with my eyebrows raised.

"Maybe you should take your own advice. Klaus doesn't like people talking back." I said as Klaus begin to tear off an arm. There was a shriek of agony and the sound of crystal breaking. They looked at us enraged and tried to lunge for me. Well all besides Rosalie who stood in the back, indecisivly. They were held back by my new family.

Kol had Emmett and was smirking as he kept him in place with the bat. Ouch. Rebekah had Bella and was whispering threats in her ear. Damon held Jasper and took whatever Jasper threw at him like a big boy. Tyler had Jacob in place while he tried to shift. But failed thanks to the hybrid who pressed his pressure point making him incapable of moving but he was still concious. Caroline had Alice in a tight hold and almost ripped Alice's designer shirt. I giggled some at that. Her face was furious. Bonnie held both Esme and Carlisle down with her witchy mojo thing. Stefan watched Rose carefully as she willingly handed herself over to him. All this happened as I smiled serenly as I got in a more lady like position.

"Now can we all be peaceful? It is my birthday. Oh happy birthday monster." I said happily to her. She glared at me and I sighed. I tried.

"Now we can get back to business. Klaus, talk." I ordered. He rolled his eyes but started.

"You are all mistakes. No offence but most of us here are the real thing. And you are just a shifter. Tyler used to be a true werewolf but now he upgraded to a hybrid." He smirked as the Save-Elena group glared at him.

"That doesn't make sense." Jasper growled, trying to manipulate our feelings. I growled at him.

"Stop that! Damon." He nodded and kicked him in the head. We returned to normal and we continued on.

"Oh it does." I said and some of my army (It shall be named TITBSDMWM. Tara is the best so don't mess with me. I'll fix the name later.) showed them their fangs.

"Good for you Elisa. Found more freaks to play with." Emmett laughed and Kol swung at his...special place. I shot up but kept one foot on my 'twin'.

"My name is Tara! And they are not freaks!" I yelled angrily.

"Calm down Tara." Damon ordered and I took deep breaths and extinguished the flames in my eyes.

"We are true vampires. We're faster." Klaus said cheerfully while cracking Edward's neck a bit.

"Stronger." Kol said, kicking their strongest member again.

"Deadlier." Rebekah sang.

"More powerful." Caroline said thoughtfully.

"Smarter." Damon chuckled.

"And we can be the deadliest thing you ever seen or the most friendliest with one easy flip of a switch." Stefan said with remorse as he remembered his ripper days. Which I still want to see.

"Making us the superior species." Me and Tyler concluded. I smirked at him and roughly yanked Renesmee up.

"To think I was actually scared of you." I sneered but took a thoughtful face as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"I still get nightmares you know. Of all the things you put me through. The beatings, experiments, punishments all of it. It replays in my head over and over as you laughed. It sucks, pardon the pun. But it makes me realise that I am better than you." I said dreamily. "I have more power than you. That I am the best out of the two of us because I am stronger, faster, smarter and deadlier than you can even dream of." I scowled and pushed her down hard. She cried out as she made contact with the dirt. Yeah, like that could hurt her. I smiled and swayed slightly.

"And I think of all the ways I could make you feel like I did. Small. Pathetic. Useless. And a whole bunch more. But I haven't exactly decided yet. I didn't expect you to come for me so soon." I frowned.

"Let them up please. I think we should introduce ourselves. Traitors go first." Relunctantly TITBSDMWM withdrew but still watched them carefully. Esme and Carlisle were groaning as they slowly stood up, Rose gently helped Emmett up who was still wincing at Kol's last homerun hit. Jacob was still on the ground but slowly started regaining control, Bella was trying to reattach Edward's filthy arm back to his body as he still moaned and groaned. Grow up. That's all I'm gonna say. Alice was hiding behind Jasper as he growled at us while trying to identify our weaknesses. I'm guessing this is his Major half. Interesting. But my poor dear sister was whimpering and acting like I nearly killed her. Pathetic.

"Oh she hardly even touched you. Get over yourself." Rebekah snapped. I snickered. Great minds think alike. I waited a few more moments and then got bored.

"Yo. You going to introduce yourselves or do I have to?" I smirked at all the ways I could make them mad by that.

"We'll do it. I'm Carlisle Cullen."

"The sick in the head doctor." Damon nodded. He frowned but ignored him.

"And this is my wife, Esme."

"The supposedly caring one." Rebekah cut in. I grinned and took a seat on the ground. My followers did the same. Maybe I should start a cult... Esme looked hurt at that remark but stayed quiet. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm Alice and this is my husband Jasper!"

"Pyschotic pixie with no fashion sense." Caroline called.

"Emo dude that pretends he's not emo!" Tyler followed loyally. We're just trying their patience. I grinned at that thought.

"I'm Rosalie." She said quietly.

"The only good one!" I yelled. She smiled slightly at me and stepped back.

"Emmett Cullen."

"The weakling." Kol acknowledged. He was about to start something with Kol but Rose pulled him back quickly. Kol snickered, bowing his head to hide it. Bella and Edward stepped forward with superior smirks on their faces.

"I'm Edward Cullen."

"Ah yes. The brainless one who has voices to fill the empty space up. Tell me, how does one beat their daughter but treats the other one with adoration?" Klaus asked nonchalantly with his arms around his knees. He was flexing his fingers like he couldn't wait to tear his limbs apart. Edward scowled and stepped back, growling lowly. I smiled and leaned back so Rebekah could continue braiding my hair. Bella frowned slightly at that exchange but spoke up.

"I'm Bella Cullen. Elisa's and Nessie's biological mother."

"It's Tara!" Everyone exclaimed as one. It went quiet for a moment.

"Was that creepy for anyone else?" Bonnie asked and we laughed.

"And I think I would be a better mother than you." Stefan spoke up. Damon mocked gasped.

"So you admit you're the girl here? Someone alert the press!" He dramatized. Stefan threw a rock at him and it hit Damon square in the head.

"I was just joking, Saint Stefan." He grumbled but he still had that smirk on his face. Bella flipped him the bird and everyone sat there shocked till I just bursted out laughing. I was even getting stitches from laughing so hard!

"She... flipped...bird...you" I gasped out, clutching my stomach.

"Calm down Tara. You're going to make yourself sick." Rebekah scolded and gently yanked on my hair. I nodded and tried to calm myself down. I failed for like ten minutes but eventually it just turned to hiccups.

"You know I'm Elisa's twin. And please be nice to us. It's my birthday." She pleaded. My jaw fell a little as annoyance welled up inside me.

"Well the name is f*ckin Tara! Get it right! And it's my birthday too and you are in my town so my rules!" I snapped, growling. She narrowed her eyes.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Jacob ordered. I shot up and had a glare off with him.

"Or what?" I challanged. My hands were itching to do some damage on that mutt. He growled and a huge russett wolf appeared in his place. Some of my army gasped but I ignored him.

"Try and harm me and that's the last thing you will ever do." I warned. The Cullen's silently gaped at my intensity and I'm guessing my eyes. He growled and walked towards me but I held him down with some á la magie, I guess you'd call it.

"Everyone meet Jacob Black. One of the Quilettes of the La Push terriatory. The supposedly 'werewolf' here." I said, frowning and looked down at him.

"Just to clear the air, you are nothing like a werewolf. Werewolves are a whole lot more scary. Don't say nothing Klaus." I warned after seeing him open his mouth out of the corner of my eye. He started to sulk knowing I will kill him. Well temporarily that is. I smirked in satisfication. Jacob snarled at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Down Fido." I ordered and gestured to Damon to start. He stood up and smirked at the Cold Ones.

"I'm Damon Salvatore. Changed in 1864 (Thanks so much Karateklair and pop_and_skittle for correcting me. You guys are the best!) so I am well over my hundreds. God I'm old."

"Hey!" Rebekah and Kol snapped. He chuckled and winked at the fairies.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore. Sadly this idiot is my big brother though I am older than him in vampire years by a few hours. I was also the Ripper on Monterey."

"Rippah!" Me and Klaus said together and I laughed. The Cullen's looked shocked.

"I'm Caroline Forbes. Vampire for around a year. Damon is technically is my sire after Elena's lookalike killed me." She said upbeat.

"How can you say that so calmly?" Carlisle choked out. She looked at him amusedly.

"We all died in one form or another. All of us. I died due to being suffocated by a pillow, and people like to snap my neck sometimes. Tyler got his neck snapped by Klaus." Cue angry glare. He looked around and shrugged not even defending himself. Of course not.

"Our father shot us because we were bad boys." Damon smirked. Stefan punched him and I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly he didn't stay dead. He just became even more annoying." I teased and he threw the same rock Stefan threw at him. I grinned.

"Our father ran us threw with his sword. And Tara got staked a few weeks ago." I scowled and the Originals and I stared pointedly at the Salvatore's. They nodded slowly with remorse.

"Bonnie overused trying to kill Klaus."

"But failed." Klaus had to comment. She glared at him and gave him an aneurism. He cried out in pain and held his head. After a few moments Bonnie stopped looking smug. He glared at her.

"You'll regret that witch." He snapped, as a dark look crossed his face.

"Witch?" Renesmee questioned. I sighed impatiently.

"Yes, Bonnie is a real witch. Stefan, Damon, Kol, Rebekah, and Caroline are vampires. Tyler and Klaus are hybrids; a different kind than I. Happy?" I growled. She glared at me.

"I just asked a question." She snapped. I rolled my eyes.

"Well your questions are stupid." Jacob growled.

"Do you want to die?" I asked Jacob. He stopped. "Good. Now don't do that anymore." I scolded. He glared at me, or at least tried to. Hard to tell when you're a mutt.

"Okay continue." I waved my hand.

"I'm Tyler Lockwood. Son of the mayor and the first turned hybrid." Tyler said standing up also. (Whenever someone introduces themselves they just stand up and some like Damon and Caroline strike a superior pose.) He rubbed his neck.

"Not a fun time but it's better than breaking all my bones when I change than losing myself to my inner wolf." He chuckled.

"Exactly! So you should show a bit more gratitude."

"Klaus."

"Yes?"

"Just shut up." He growled at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Do you honestly think that could scare me?" I asked with amusement. He settled for just glaring at me.

"I'm Bonnie Bennett. A descendant from a long line of witches and one of the most powerful witches now."

"Due to all the dead witches magic." I waggled my fingers at her and she just ignored me. I huffed.

"Well than." Rebekah snickered behind her hand. I shoved her and all three Mikaelson's stood up together.

"I'm Kol Mikaelson. Delighted I'm sure." He said cockily.

"Rebekah Mikaelson. Pleasure." She said in a bored voice and checked her nails.

"My father named me Niklaus but you can call me Klaus." He smirked dangerously. Carlisle frowned as he put two and two together and his eyes widened and he stumbled back, pulling Esme with him.

"Carlisle, what's wrong?" Rose demanded. He took a unnecessary deep breath, and shot nervous glances at the Mikaelson's.

"They are the Originals." He said fearfully.

"The who?"

"The first ever vampire's. Over a thousand years old."

"Actually I'm a hybrid mate."

"Klauus, shut up!" Me, Kol and Rebekah said exasperated. He glared at us.

"I don't appreciate being downgraded." I rolled my eyes.

"We all know you are the ruthless half vampire and half werewolf hybrid that'll kill anyone including his own family if they cross you. Now give it a rest!" I huffed. Kol laughed and gave me a high five.

"That's...wonderful for you. Uh nice meeting you all and if you don't mind, we'll just take our daughter and leave without any trouble. Come on Tara." Edward sneered at my choice of name while grabbing my wrist. I sighed and shook my head, digging my heels in.

"You just don't learn do you?" I said and smirked.

"Klaus. Wanna experiment?" I called. He was by my side immediately, knowing where this was going. He examined my so called father.

"This will be interesting." He said cheerfully and grabbed Edward by the neck. Bella and Renesmee shrieked and tried to run to him but was held back by the other family members. I clapped my hands gleefully.

"Now you're getting it!" I shouted happily.

"Now this won't hurt much mate. Well, maybe. I honestly don't know." Klaus reassured Edward before letting his face shift and snapped at his neck. Edward cried out in agony and Klaus dropped him.

"Now we'll take him to our house. You're welcome to stay with us as well." He said, clearly ordering them to stay. Edward was panting as he clasped his 'hickey'.

"He'll stay in the cells. We don't know if he might go crazy." Rebekah pointed out as the cult started to grab the Cullen clan.

"Don't we need doppelganger blood?" I asked and painfully pulled Renesmee's arms behind her back. She yelled at the pain and I grinned.

"We might. I have a bag left unless our dear Elena wants to make a donation." He suggested.

"No!" Save-Elena gang yelled.

"Plus she hates me so I doubt she'll do anything to help. I wonder..." I trailed off.

"What?" I blushed lightly.

"I was just thinking since he is a Cold One maybe he'll need another hybrid's blood since technically they are not really part of our world. It's probably nothing." I said hastily. I need to control my stupid ideas. I looked up and saw everyone look at me thoughtfully.

"What? It was just a stupid idea." I blushed deeper.

"No. There's a chance you might be right. Let's test that theory after we try with the doppelganger's blood." Klaus said slowly. I nodded and pushed my twin forward.

"We'll you coming or what?" I tossed back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TA DA!!! Another chapter from the marvelous mind of Brittany! Probably not that good but I like it. Should our dear Eddie become a hybrid or no? I'm debating on killing him or turn him into a brainless minion. Decisions, decisions. *insert evil smile* Oh and my family learned a valuable lesson two days ago. Our littlest dog Bailey got out and was missing for about 2 to 3 hours. And we filled those hours looking all over our trailer park even going across the road to the church to see! I went to the field beside our trailer and I regret it like badly. I sank all the way to halfway up my calf in that. To make matters worse I was barefoot. But I saw the cutest frogs...and I'm rambling. Sorry.

Kol~ Apology not accepted

Me: you're rude

Kol- all part of being in the family darling

Me_ I know and it sucks. Want to do the honors?

Kol+ what the heck. VOTE, COMMENT, ADD, SHARE, FOLLOW OR I'LL GET MY BASEBALL BAT!!!

Me; was that necessary?

Kol - absolutely. Good bye and check out the video next to us. It's amazing *winks*

(ohmigod! 5 friggin pages!!! *faints*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 347 15
Everyone knows about Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Elijah, Henrik, and Freya, but did anyone know that Klaus actually had a twin sister? Her name is Cla...
4.1K 82 23
~ Hi, I'm Nessa Salvatore and my life is complicated. I was born in 1970 and was turned by my adopted older brother Damon. When I was human me and m...
1.4M 34.5K 65
Alice Salvatore is Stefan and Damon's little sister. She got turned in to a vampire by her best friend Katherine Pierce, just like her two brothers a...
655 67 16
Half- Salvatore , Half Mikaelson , Seven Siblings. With Sylvia having a huge doubt of whether she's Good or Bad, Will Sylvia ever be able to sooth do...