Under His Watch {16th Century...

Autorstwa MeepyM

Mistress Jacqueline DeWhite is married off to Lord Dominic DeFleur. She is not told anything and is expected... Więcej

Author's Note:
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Part 2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 19 Part 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 15

43.4K 1.1K 58
Autorstwa MeepyM

Dominic hadn't returned to their room as she expected, holding her stomach. She had peered at her stomach a bruise beginning to form. The tender feeling already apparent, her childhood flashed in her mind.

Jacqueline's stomach rumbled, she had not eaten all day, at home she would only miss one meal but due to nerves and Dominic's punishment she had not eaten all day. Clenching her stomach she lay on his bed, trying to fall asleep. It was afternoon but that's how desperate she was.

There was a knock. "Come in,” Jacqueline called, slowly turning around she saw that there were three maids. One had a large tub and had placed it down, whilst the other two carried water and some herbs.

"His lordship requires we draw you a bath, my lady,” Jacqueline nodded as they began working, pouring the herbs into the water; it was unusual she sniffed it, there was a jasmine scent. She loved Jasmine but hadn't told him so instead enjoyed the smell.

They undressed her, she felt timid normally undressing herself but she must get used to it. She slid into the bath, it relieved her. "This is Jasmine, non?" She asked the maid that had the herbs, the other two had left.

Scowling they hadn't even curtsied. Leaving the 'lady' to her cleansing, they held no respect for her.

"Oui, Madame" The young girl nodded giving her more showing her how to make the scent burst out. She tucked a brown lock into her coif. She had a dark bruise; on her face purple it was almost as dark as Jacqueline's.

"Are you my personal maid?" The young girl shook her head and passed her a rose scented towel.

"No, my lady I am a trainee maid" She turned around as Jacqueline got out the tub wrapping the towel around her body.

"What is your name? How old are you? Who is your trainer?" The young girl looked startled as the countess asked her questions about herself, sitting on the bed she tried to snatch the cream off her, but failed.

"It is my duty my lady to you," She continued creaming Jacqueline's leg." My name is Alice Conners, my lady. I am fifteen, madam and I have no trainer. I just do what jobs are required of me," She whispered, never been able to talk to anyone so friendly, why the countess of the household?

"Conners? You are English?" She nodded, now massaging Jacqueline's leg.

 Jacqueline understood. The French did not take lightly to foreigners especially when their king is his enemy. William had received a torment of abuse when he devoted himself to King Henry's church. Jacqueline had remembered when he would cry himself to sleep not eating for days until Thomas shoved food down his throat and then he quickly swallowed.

The king had accepted it but probably because of the alliance between Thomas as a knight. Or maybe Dominic, maybe Dominic actually did something good for her. He had not converted long ago; maybe Dominic had something to do with her seventeen year old brother’s safety.

"You have finished?" Dominic entered the room; he was wearing his hunting clothing. Alice stopped dressing Jacqueline and curtsied towards her master. Jacqueline just ignored the bastard "Good then draw me a bath." Alice nodded and taking the dirty tub out went to fetch a new one.

She lay back down on the bed, her stomach rumbled again. "I hope that will remind you who is master in this house you will not eat till tomorrow." She closed her eyes trying to think of anything but food.

Alice returned, armed with a new tub she started to add in the herbs “Actually I want my wife to do it" Jacqueline's eyes flew open. He smirked “If you do you may eat but you must cleanse me,"

She frowned "The maid is perfectly capable of doing it,"

He chuckled at her, she had tensed "I know but as a husband I demand you do it or face the consequences,” His French was harsh.

It went quiet, Dominic dismissed Alice before stripping into a towel, removing it and lowering it he gestured for her to come. She shook her head. The arrogance this man owned. How could he expect her to cleanse him she was a virgin unseen to men not to caress their body in such a fashion?

"Hurry up," His order woke her into reality, she hadn't eaten in a blessed day and she knew that the next day she probably wouldn't eat till late. She was feeling hungry, but then he knew how to control her.

Her stomach rumbled. "I will not do it" He shook his head.

"Well than you shall not eat for two days to disobeying your husband" She clenched her eyes shut trying to forget food. Many less fortunate slept days without it certainly she could for a couple "I'm sick of being run over here I am not to submit to your pathetic demands"

The room went quiet before she heard taps feet moving.

He stepped closer and she whimpered afraid he would hit her again. "You will obey me for once know fucking place"

She tried counting sheep, dancing in her mind. Her secret lover but all she needed was a good wine. Her lips hungered for water liquid to touch them. He finished and shuffling got the bed she fell asleep.

+++

He groaned and heaving himself up he ridiculed himself for his sinful thoughts and bending down he whispered a silent prayer of forgiveness.

Grabbing a shirt he looked at his 'Wife' and sighing he slammed the door and left.

"Good morning, my lord," His butler scrapped a bow and nodding Dominic headed out.

The breeze was warm today, the sun floating in the sky Dominic wished for something to calm him and Storm would calm him.

The horseman had left Storm and happily Dominic hopped happily onto his own friend."Shh boy," He mumbled.

The powerful house neighed content and sighing Dominic stroked him softly. "Come on boy," He murmured to the stallion and happily to contend to his master he flew into action.

Man and beast riding as one both as angry as each other, the horse had been bought as a scrawny thing but Dominic had tended to the horse personally till he had gained weight but now left it in the capable hands of the horseman he hadn't even met.

Riding at once in peace with himself Dominic enjoyed the lands that had been given to him.

He was in the mood for something fun. He needed to enjoy himself and he charged. Faster, go faster. Wilder into action.

++++

Jacqueline was bored. She was very bored, so extremely bored. Bored and most importantly bored.

Not content with doing lady like things she headed for the library, she dared not enter Dominic's room again but instead would seek a book where she could get lost and forget her boring life.

The library was massive. Clustered with books it smelt old and welcoming. Jacqueline slammed the door shut and went in search of a book.

There was a knock on the window, Jacqueline looked up and there was Dominic

What did he want now? She sighed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

686K 19.7K 60
In my first life, I Josephine de Franzaie, fell in love with the Crown Prince Edgar who was also My fiancé, but the feeling wasn't mutual. He loved s...
173K 7.7K 42
"I will never marry a woman like you" Benedict vowed fiercely. But Cassandra smiled. "Vows are always made to be broken. Just like you broke you'r...
2.4K 97 14
Dominic Stephens was your typical jock. He's the captain of the football team, and is dating the head cheerleader, Brittney Red. But what happened w...
499K 22.1K 28
[COMPLETED] At the age of 15, Miss Charity Chadwick is tricked into marriage. Her new husband, unhappy with their union, banishes her to his north...