Not a Cullen

By wings4life

Did you know Renesmee had a sister. No? I'm not surpised. I'm Elisa the eldest twin. I got kicked out after I... More

Kicked out cause of a tantrum
I'm hot, I know
Meeting Stephanies girlfriend
School? You wish!
I'm in hell aren't I?
Back stories and the VST
This is not my brother
Flashback then I meet a creepy british dude
A chapter w/ Klaus
It's a mustache!!! ----> :{
Santa is coming shopping with me!
Shopping for realz
Monday the sundae
Tara is mad!!!
Rebekah is hooooome
Klaus is a b*stard.
Torture what fun!
Bonding with the scary original!
I'm running out of chapter titles...
How are you alive?
Stefan the puppy and Elena the troll!
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 1)
YouTube. This is just fantastic (part 2)
Cullens versus well everybody
Party of death. Mwa ha ha ha
Hybrids, Death & Awesome Hair
AWESOME ENDING!!! *fangirl squeal*
My first Founder's Celebration. There's a reason I didn't go before
Author's note... maybe
It's on like Donkey Kong <(' )
Stop trying to kill me!!!
Meeting the Arusadawn family and why Klaus?
Klaus, you cheesy bastard!
Double K
What happens here never leaves this room...
Really? I mean... Really?
Woof
Little Red Riding Hood
Amnesia part 1
Part 2 of being amnesiac
Still don't have any memories part 3
Where oh where are my stupid memories (part 4)
I have more than forgetfulness (Last part! #5 i think)
Remembering isn't always a good thing
bad pick up lines
A Pet Hybrid
The moment we have all been waiting for
who wants to get drunk
The feels!!!
Distractions
Naivety not idiocy!
Brotherly Love
Freedom!
Come at me, bro
Don't Regretti the Spaghetti
Bon Appétit
Afterparty
Have a holly, jolly...oh no

YouTube. This is just fantastic(part 3)

31.4K 732 423
By wings4life

I grinned widely. Today is the greatest of all days. I doubled checked my phone. Yep September 10. Awesome! I hugged myself tightly and spun around. I'm finally 18. I stopped in front of my closet and pulled out the purple sundress I'd bought when I forced Klaus to take me shopping the first time. I skipped down the stairs humming and went to the living room where all three Mikaelson's I knew of were talking. They stared at me suspiciously as I came in. 

"What?" I asked innocently and sat down on the loveseat. 

"Why are you happy? You're never happy in the mornings. You are the exacr opposite of happy!" Kol demanded. We known each other for a week now and he already knows that mornings does not equal a happy Tara. I smiled impishly at him and shrugged. Klaus sighed and put down his sketchpad. 

"Alright, spit it out. We all know you want to." I laughed. 

"Today's my 18 birthday!" Rebekah then threw a high heel at me. I barely dodged it and it almost hit Klaus but he caught with two fingers. I knew he was a ninja! 

"Why didn't you tell me before?!" She demanded. I shrugged. 

"I forgot."  

"How can you forget something like that?" 

"It slips my mind till the day. Always has and probably always will. Do you even remember your birthdays?" 

"April 19" Rebekah said swiftly. 

"July 7" Kol winked at me. 

"November 29." Klaus said finally. I pouted. So what if they manage to remember? I'm half human, I forget stuff.  

"So what are you going to do to celebrate? I mean you're finally legal!" Rebekah asked eagerly. I shrugged. 

"I'm up for anything." I grinned. The boys groaned as she grinned mischeviously. What did I just get myself into? A couple hours later I was ditched by all three Originals. Klaus went away immediately to the other side of the bar because if he stayed, well we all know I would find a way to embarrass him greatly. Kol went to see if he could get a date or several. He's another Santa. He loves his ho ho ho's. And lastly Rebekah abandoned me saying she needs to get a few things. After multiple rude gestures behind their backs, I settled in the bar. I grinned when I saw Matt relunctantly come over. 

"Cheer up Matthew. Today is the greatest of all great days!" I said excitedly. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Should I be worried if I ask why?" My grin widened. 

"It's my birthday!" I cheered and sighed happily. His head tilted. 

"Really?" 

"Yep. Every September 10, I turn one year older." 

"How old are you?" 

"I am officially 18 but if anyone asks I'm 22." I winked at him. He chuckled but quit as soon as he realised what he was doing. Shame. I rather liked Jock. 

"What can I get you birthday girl?" He asked with his notepad out. I thought about it. 

"I want a sherry and some fries pretty please." I said sweetly. He nodded and went off. I'm starting to wonder if I'm starting to be bipolar especially around Elena's friends. Because one minute I'm dying to rip their throats out and next I'm doing puppy eyes and saying please. What is wrong with me? I shook my head at myself as Matt slid my order in front of me and continued on. Yummy. I love fries. I reached for the ketchup and someone grabbed my hand. I looked at him in confusion before growing cold. The Salvatore's. 

"If you don't mind, I would like to put tomato blood on my potato sticks." I said cooly and managed to grab the ketchup successfully this time. They sat on either side of me and I sighed.  

"What do you want? I didn't do anything but kill Stefan and turned Elena into a troll." Damon chuckled and Stefan rolled his eyes. 

"I saw that video. It's becoming a big hit." My eyes widened. 

"Really?" I asked surprised but turn back to a mask. "I mean, I couldn't care less." I lied. Maybe they would- who am I kidding? Not even Pinocchio would belive that lie. Ugh, I'm usually a better liar! Damon smirked at me and I shoved the potato fingers in my mouth. We sat there awkwardly for a few minutes before I sighed. 

"What do you want?" I demanded coldly. 

"It's your birthday." They said together. I blinked once. Twice. Three times. Stefan sighed. 

"Do you honestly think we would forget?" I nodded firmly. Damon scoffed and took a sip of his bourbon. 

"Yeah, keep dreaming kid. No one could forget what you made us do for your birthday." I laughed involuntarily. Flashes of Stefan in a pink princess dress and Damon walking around like Magnus Bane came to mind. The brothers grimaced but I saw a small smile on each face. I cleared my throat. 

"Yeah. My birthdays are completely unforgettable."(I HAVE NO SPELL CHECK!! GRR!) I agreed. 

"Exactly. So we managed to get you a few presents." Ugh, they remembered my weakness. I started to get excited as horrid as that was. I clamped the feeling down and glared at each boy making them flinch slightly. 

"If this is a bribe for my forgiveness you are sorely mistaken. It'll take much more than that to make me forgive you for killing me." I hissed the last part quietly. Humans tend to eavesdrop sometimes. They stared at me sadly as I straightened and plastered a smile on my face. 

"So where are they?" I asked, tapping my fingers on the counter. They smirked and Damon pulled out a box out. It's wrapping paper was crosses and black background. I laughed and tore it open. I gasped. He got me replacement cd's. Avril Lavigne, Breaking Benjamin, 3 Days Grace and like a bunch more. My grin was hurting my cheeks but I continued to smile. I was getting depressed without my music.  

"Keep looking." Damon advised. I looked at him in confusion but did so. I stared in surprise at the papers stating I was now a proud owner of a... brand new ferrari? I looked up in confusion at him. 

"It's brand new so it'll be here in a couple of days. We thought you'll get bored of stealing cars and hitching rides." He explained. I squealed and launched myself at him. He was shocked but hugged me back. I pulled back after a few moments and blushed lightly. Awkward! I tucked my hair behind me ear and looked expectantly at Stefan. He gave me another box this time it had roses and a dusky blue background. It was so pretty! I tore into it and gasped. 

"You got me a new laptop?" He nodded cautiously. 

"Thank you!" My old one is in the ruins that was my room and was probably caught in the crossfire. Poor Sarah. He gave me a weak smile and nodded his head to the box. I sighed but looked. My eyes widened and I raised my eyebrows. 

"Seriously?" I held up a Barbie me inside her version of my father's favorite car. They snickered and I shoved it back in the box. One year they actully gave me a Volvo (isn't that the car???) and you know what I did? I promptly got in and drove it off a bridge. It crashed into a tree on the way down which I was immensly happy about. 

"I'll kill you later." I told the Barbie and closed the box before giving Stefan the bear hug. 

"Thank you both." I said happily. They nodded and Stefan pulled out his wallet. I looked at him in confusion as he got out a couple hundred dollar bills. 

"You went to school." He reminded me and I remembered our deal from thr beginning of the story. Wait, why did I say story? Weird. I pouted when I remembered some thing. 

"I never took control of the house." I pouted. Damon looked at Stefan with horror on his face. 

"Birthday girl say what now?" He demanded. I giggled behind my hand. 

"One of the conditions for me to go to school was let me do whatever I wanted to in the house."  

"Idiot." Damon hit Stefan on the back of his head and I laughed. It ended when I saw Elena walking to us. They looked at me when I went quiet and I was deathglaring the wrench. 

"Why are you with her?" She demanded, ignoring me completely. I gave her the bird and downed the rest of my drink. Damon sighed as Stefan straightened up. 

"We're trying to make amends. We know she'll never forgive her if we didn't today." She gave me a timid look and I continued to glare. She shrank back. Why is she hanging out with vampires if she gets scared of my deathglares?! She needs to make sense! 

"Why today?" I faced her and rested my chin on my arms on the back of the chair. 

"Today is a special day for me. In legal terms. Physically it would mean the special day was when I turned seven." I said, confusing her. I smirked knowingly at her. 

"Huh?" 

"Today is my birthday sweetheart. I would be extra nice to me today." I laughed. She narrowed her eyes at me. 

"Don't call me that." She snapped. I chuckled and looked at her through my lashes. 

"Whatever you say Princess." She opened her mouth so I hurried on. "I have a whole bunch if you don't like that one. Ice Queen, Bloodbag, M.O.W which is meals on wheels. Petrova wrench, doppel-well can't say that in public. Just use your imagination. Really the list goes on and on so take your pick." I listed, smirking. Her jaw dropped and she looked at the brothers for her defence. Damon was openly laughing but Stefan tried to hide his smile. 

"Tara." He tried sternly but I gave him the sweetest smile. He sighed and gave up. 

"They can't do anything. My birthday means I get away anything. And I mean anything." I smiled sweetly and let her imagination run wild. She paled and backed away. I laughed and stretched. 

"So are we good?" I stiffened and faced them, my mask back in place. 

"Not even close. Petty gifts are just that but they are appreciated. Buuut I'm willing to be distant friends. It'll take a whole lot more to gain my trust back. But Elena, I still wanna torture and kill." I sneered. They nodded sadly except for Elena who gave a tiny shriek. I smirked sadistically at her. 

"We'll accept that." Stefan said. I smiled and finished the fries. 

"I should get going. The rest of them ditched me I'm thinking." I frowned as I look for the old vampire and hybrid.

"Klaus left right before Elena came in and Kol left half an hour ago." Damon said slowly. I pouted. 

"Bastards. Alright see ya." I waved bye. 

"Wait your stuff!" I frowned at it. 

"Can you drop it off. I have to walk home." I asked. Stefan nodded and I patted his shoulder. I waved good bye to the distant friends and sighed happily once I left the bar. Nothing could ruin this day. Not even Elena! But for some reason I tugged my jacket closer to me. I feel cold as strange as that wss. I usually don't get cold. I shrugged it off and jogged at human pace to Klaus's mansion. Halfway there I bumped into someone and made us both fall harshly down. 

"Oww." I complained and rubbed my head. "Sorry there. I wasn't-" I looked up and froze. 

"Twin!" Nessie cried happily and threw her arms open for a hug. She wasn't expecting me to start screaming in terror. I backed up against the tree, still screaming. Her face became worried and she tried to quiet me down. 

"KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!" I screamed as she stepped towards me. I could hear the others running towards us. 

"Calm down." She said urgently. I started shaking as I tried to merge with the tree. 

"What's wrong Nessie?" Several voices said and she pointed to me. I saw the others and I started to scream again. 

"No!! Go away!" I cried. This is so not happening! Everyone stared at me in shock. 

"You're right Jasper. This is Elisa." Carlisle said as if I wasn't there. I took shuddering breaths. 

"I'm not Elisa." I gasped out. 

"Don't be ridiculous Elisa. Now come on." Bella ordered and grabbed me wrist. I howled in pain and kicked her away. 

"Not again! Help!" I yelled. Bella got up from the ground and gave me a dirty look. My breathing was labored as I shakily got up and clenched my fists. 

"Leave me alone! I was happy!" I said as strong as I could. 

"Elisa Rosalice Cullen! You will come here right now!" Edward said angrily. I started to push away my terror. 

"No." I said smally. 

"What was that?!" I gathered up my courage. 

"I said no. You said I wasn't a Cullen 17 years ago. I am not your daughter, twin, niece or grandaughter. I am Tara Stephanie Rose Salvatore. Not a Cullen." They all looked at me angrily and Edward raised his hand to hit me. My eyes widened in terror till a hand reached out and grabbd it. 

"I wouldn't do that if I was you, mate." Klaus. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

IT'S MY 14 BIRTHDAY!!!! I am so happy. It's also my cousin's 5 bday so we went over to her house for cake and ice cream. One bad thing about being broke is that we can't buy or make my cake :p But it was awesome. It turns out that she swam all the way by herself to the part of a public pool that was..... 8 friggin feet! I am so proud!!! Anyways that was dramatic wasn't it? The Cullen's finally faced Tara.  

Tara- She dramatized it. I was no where near that scared 

Me-you so were 

Tara-*blushes*whatever.  

Klaus-why am I always saving the day? I'm supposed to be a villian for crying out loud! 

Me-you just are. So you know what to do. Please. IT'S MINE AND TARA'S BIRTHDAY!!!! And Kol's too so you have to!! PLEEEEASE!?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 14 6
This is my entry for #Justwritit 's #loveletters contest. It's the first time I actually write that type of story so I hope it will be liked. Klaus M...
816K 31.9K 45
I will be the first to say that I'm not sure why I happened to seemingly be reincarnated into one Caroline Forbes? I don't do cheerleading, sure I'm...
654 67 16
Half- Salvatore , Half Mikaelson , Seven Siblings. With Sylvia having a huge doubt of whether she's Good or Bad, Will Sylvia ever be able to sooth do...
20.1K 347 15
Everyone knows about Klaus, Rebekah, Finn, Kol, Elijah, Henrik, and Freya, but did anyone know that Klaus actually had a twin sister? Her name is Cla...