Sea....land...WEREWOLVES

By Arastanley

This is my first book Zara the princess mermaid of the sea is finally moving to land with her family. She cou... More

Heyyy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
characters⬇⬇
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
notice
chapter 45

Chapter 15

2.4K 120 3
By Arastanley

As I was about to walk up to miss wanna Barbie.  Nathan grabbed me I swear I felt sparks but I am to mad right now. I was looking at miss wannabe barbie and she started to back away. I am guessing it was because my eyes were changing colors my eyes do that some times.

NATHAN POV

I had to grab Zara before she did something to Stacy(miss wannabe Barbie). Stacy is apart of pack I can't stand her. She always tries to flirt with me . I felt sparks when I grabbed Zara. "She feels so soft" Duke said. When I looked down I saw Zara's eye changing colors. I wonder what she is.

ZARA POV

"Okay class can I have everyone sit down" the teacher said.

When she said that Nathan let me go so I could find a sit.

"You got lucky this time"I said to barbie in a hushed tone.

"Okay if you guys don't know yet we have new students do you guys sing?" The teacher asked us

I looked at Royalty and she looked at me.

"Yeah we sing" I said back to the teacher who I found out name is Mrs.Parker

"Can you guys sing for us please?" Mrs.parker asked us nicely and looked hopeful we would say yes.

"They probably suck" I heard miss wannabe Barbie say making some of the class laugh.

I nodded to Royalty and she nodded back.

"I would love to". I said

"I'll go after her" I heard Royalty said

"Can I have someone play hotline bling on the piano?" I asked as soon as I did this boy came and sat behind the piano.

"Thank you" I said nicely

"You got this" Royalty mouthed to me

(In the video is how she sang it)

When I opened my eye I saw people look amazed at my singing even miss wannabe Barbie.

I looked at Nathan and seen him looking at me in my eye. I saw something in his eyes I don't know what I saw. I looked at Mrs.parker she was just as amazed. Then I heard someone clap and it was Royalty.

NATHAN POV

Wow my mate can do everything she can sing and she can dance I wonder if she can act. I looked at her in awe I have the best mate ever.

(Next chapter I will have Royalty sing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 196K 31
Do you know what mermaids love? The open water, swimming with their fish friends, laughing all day long.... You know what they hate? Being caught. Es...
217 16 29
This is the story of a mermaid, Kitarni. Curious and desperate to find her mate, she goes to land to avoid marrying the mate her King brother found f...
Resonant By Nia

Paranormal

140K 9.5K 33
Zale is a mess. He's a prince whose crown never fit, teaching at a school for the supernatural instead of preparing to take the throne. He's a sire...
162 33 24
Years later of growing up, a mother that's an alpha female princess and a father that's an alpha, had fell in love at young ages. My mother at 15 yea...