Sea....land...WEREWOLVES

By Arastanley

This is my first book Zara the princess mermaid of the sea is finally moving to land with her family. She cou... More

Heyyy
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
characters⬇⬇
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
notice
chapter 45

chapter 5

4.2K 162 3
By Arastanley

Royalty Pov
"ROYALTY WAKE UP" my mom yelled
"Okay I am up dang" I said back.

"YOU BETTER BE UP DONT MAKE ME COME UP HERE AGAIN" she yelled back.

"CAN I TAKE A BATH FIRST" I yelled

" I DONT CARE BUT AFTER WAKE YOUR SISTER UP FOR ME OKAY" she yelled.

Where did I put my soap.
Oh found it.

I just got done running my bath water this water feels so good and yes I am in my mermaid form.

My tail is a light purple and my hair changes to a light pink.

I think I am going to ask Zara if she wants to go shopping today.

I have all powers Zara does to if you don't know.

I decided to wear a crop top that says nutella.

(After getting dressed) now I have to wake Zara up she better wake up i am not playing.

I started to walk I love this house so far. I opened Zara's room door and she was still sleep I am going to tell her to wake up one time if she doesn't I have a surprise for her.

"ZARA WAKE UP NOW"I yelled she didn't all she said was say"no go away"

Ok she is asking for it I decided to use my water power and the water from the sink got all over her she changed to her mermaid form I ran when she yelled my name "ROYALTY!!!!!"
ZARA POV
"ZARA WAKE UP NOW" I heard Royalty yell "no go away"I said back.

Next thing I now I hear the water from the sink break out and now I am wet oh no I am in my mermaid form I heard Royalty ran away "ROYALTY"I yelled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 302 63
I looked up and found him staring at me, so I tried to lean forward and kiss him but his hold on my neck didn't let me do so. I groaned and whispered...
230 33 24
Years later of growing up, a mother that's an alpha female princess and a father that's an alpha, had fell in love at young ages. My mother at 15 yea...
609 60 10
im sure that we have all read about the typical story about a girl who moves to a new town and joins a new school and mysteriously catches the most p...
460 55 29
This is the story of a mermaid, Kitarni. Curious and desperate to find her mate, she goes to land to avoid marrying the mate her King brother found f...