The Story Of Raven Lee *wattt...

By ImVampirekitty

Highest ranks Ive had: #2 in mistory #173 in loss #251 in powers #724 in tricks #792 in Fae "Not all things... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 11

18 2 3
By ImVampirekitty

WARING MATURE CONTENT!!!! VERY GRAPHIC!!!!

I wake to the wall of a toned chest. Feeling content I cuddle closer as I smell the fresh forest scent and falling rain.

I breath in deeply enjoying the moment. Then like a ton of bricks I remember what happened.

Every detail comes flashing back. I'm left staggered in a state of total disbelief.

I feel my body stiffen. It couldn't have been real! Just a very very bad odd dream! Yea that's what it was. I run these thoughts through my head over and over.

Only to relize that it's not a dream as strong arms circle around me. I hear the beating of three hearts one my own beating super fast. One of Saber so calm sure. The last the one is from the chest my ear is against. The beat strong and beautiful. I feel the arms tighten around me as I tempt to make a move.

"Please don't move." I hear his voice deep with a drowsy note come from on top of my head his lips moving in my hair a little.

Feeling flushed I slowly relax knowing it's Deliverance. I sigh softly placing my hand against his chest. Feeling the warmth of his skin and fuzzy tangle of chest hair coming out of the shirt where its come unbuttoned.

Feeling very nervious I start to play with the buttons mindlessly. Trying to ignore being so close. Tempting to slow my racing heart.

He leans back and looks at me his eyes drawing me in. I take a shuttering breath. I'm drawn into the deep set of the blue. Almost like water.

'Why am I so drawn to him? It confuses me so much but I can't possibly love him can I? Or is it the beginning of love?' I think to myself as his arms hold me tighter and a sexy smile forms on his face.

"Not to embarrass you love but I greatly hope it is love. Because baby I'm already falling hard for you." He kisses my head.

I feel my heart beat fast as I realize that he heard my thoughts. I know a blush is taking over my face just by the heat that's creeping into my cheeks. I tuck my head into his chest to hide.

He laughs making my heart melt with the sound. He lifts my still burning face up to his and he kisses me so softly, so slowly. I feel myself melting into him like we're becoming one.

'What would happen if this went futher? Would it be just as perfect? Would we blend so much that we couldn't tell where I left off and he began? ' my mind wonders as he deepens the kiss getting harder and more possive that I have to clutch him tightly or fade away.

'Still in my head darling. Giving me thoughts of you and in satin and silk sheets waiting just for me completely exposed.' I hear in my head along with a deep growl. My body trembles with something new.

My breasts become more sensitive against his chest and I feel dampness between my legs where my sex slowly starts a throb. A new hunger takes over me. A hunger for him.

I take a deep breath and open my eyes not knowing they were closed and I look up at Deliveraince.

I see hunger there. Strong enough to out match my own. I see possion in his eyes and something tender. I feel his hand move to my hip.

I catch my breath and bite my lip wondering what he sees in my eyes. His grip tightens on my hip and I watch as I see his white fangs.

The next thing I know I'm on my back he's above me looking down at me.

'Mine' I hear in his mind and I shudder with pleasure. His knees softly spread my legs. I bite my lip harder drawing blood.

In one quick move he bends down drawing my lip into his mouth. His tongue licking my lip where the blood slowly seeps out.

I moan and my hands wrap around his neck. He kiss me then trailing them to my neck.

My breath leaves me in a rush as I feel his sharp teeth rub my neck above my pulse my hands lightly pull his hair.

"I won't hurt you my Raven.' I hear him in my head and I relax against him. My hands moving to his shoulders.

He sinks his teeth in swiftly and I feel the sharp pain of his fangs but then I moan and grip his shoulders as pure pleasure takes hold.

I moan his name as I feel my blood seeping into him. I feel the throbbing pain and pleasure of his tongue as he beckons more from my vain.

I feel my body getting tighter my muscles winding tight like thick ropes making tight knots.

I nearly scream but he covers my mouth with his calming my scream. The faint taste of my blood on his tongue I find is extremely sexy to me.

I hold him tighter my only rock in the sea of pleasure he brought. I can't help but lean into his neck.

I smell his forest scent enveloping me and I smile closing my eyes. Not realizing my fangs are sliding out.

Nearly drunk off him I can't stop myself as I bite down hard feeling my fangs slide completely down in place. The flesh cuts cleanly as they slide deep.

I taste his rich captivating flavor. All male and power so fillling that I moan as I take him inside me. The flow of blood fast but so inriching I don't let any be waisted.

I open eyes wide knowing without a dought that they are glowing more then before. I see so much more. The room seems so much more brighter.

Awstruck I keep drinking. I gasp in absolute pleasure as I feel him stiffen under my fingertips and moan in my neck.

"Raven." He moans my name and then it happens sparks fly behind my eyes. Thousends of colors shooting at once.

My body releases at last. I feel like I'm coming undone. I claw at his back ripping his shirt to shreds. my nails cutting skin.

He groans into my ear roughly. I bit harder and I feel him holding me just as tightly. His hands on my hips leaving bruises.

He bites into my neck again roughly this time. I feel my blood leave me but is quickly filled up by his as I drink.

I hear his heart match the beat of mine. Beat for beat. I feel something inside me shift and mold to something inside him. Our minds merge as one. I feel what he is feeling.

"I'm with you." He says stiffly kissing my face and neck. Finally letting go of my neck very reluntly.

I feel myself come back slowly my breathing fast my body having aftershocks of deep pleasure. I feel soaking wet between my legs. I know the dress is ridden up by how its bunched around my waist. My sex pressed against his thigh.

"Deliverance what just happened? " I ask in a shaky voice seeing that his pants are as wet as I feel. I also see he's still sporting a tent.

I find I'm happy to not be alone in this. I lick his neck seeing my mark there and I smile.

"Your first blood exchange with your destined mate. And your fist brink period." He licks the mark he made on me in return. His voice deep and thick with more hunger.

"My what?!" My heart thunders hard again st my chest and I feel his dog the same.

"Has this happened to you before?" I ask a little sad that it probably has. He laughs pulling me up onto his lap where he strokes my hair. At his laugh I fear the worst.

"Never. Because I've never found my destined mate till you." He comely states kissing my knuckles.

"So you've never had orgasms by just drinking blood? " I ask looking down blushing deeply.

"Never till you Raven. I've never had an orgasm of any kind because I'm the same as you a virgin. " he tilts my head up and kisses me softly.

"if you think I'm fibbing just have a look inside." He points to his head.

"He's telling the truth. Believe me I'd know. Been following his sorry ass since he was a young boy."  Saber walks out of the bathroom his size much larger then before.

I take a dubbel take stunned, but I nod.

"No offense but I've had enough of walking in memories for today." They both laugh. I watch Saber walk back into the bathroom the door closing softly.

'Odd' I think my memories still trying to puzzle something for me. I dragged from my way word thoughts by a hand on my cheek a soft kiss to my lips and sweet words.

"I've never craved till you." He groans against my lips kissing me harder and I kiss him back just as hard. With a deep growl he reaches up. His hands on hips going up my back.

I feel my dress being pulled at the laces softly first then harder. Snapping is heard and then cool air is hitting my bare back I moan.

He kisses down my neck to my chest. Leaving hickeys here and there. He flips me to my back again. Leaning over me his leg still between mine, keeping my sex exposed. I feel the cool air on my now naked breasts only to have his warm breath fanning over my skin.

He then leans down and takes my right breast in his large hand. His warm wet mouth finding the nippel. I gasp and cling to him as I feel him start to suckle.

I close my eyes and pull at his shirt and hear ripping fabric knowing I just finished  ripping it.

I still keep my eyes closed,  pulling till I feel his warm flesh. I scrape my nails over his exposed back and then I'm kissing him again as he leans into me. Pushing my back deeper into the bed.

He pulls back and my eyes open wide and I see him looking at me with raw hunger. Predator and Pray.

"Mine. Your all mine." Hearing the edge of his words I shudder. I smile at home and his look.
My smile only grows when I see his shirt in ribbons hanging off his shoulders.

He leans down and rips the rest of the dress off me in one fluid motion leaving me in my soaked panties.

His hungry eyes eat me up, as if he's at a feast. I jump up and with blinding speed to pull him down onto the bed. Him under me this time.

I climb onto him and kiss him hard as I finish ripping his cloths off till he's naked under me and I see his full glory. The beauty blinding. I lick my lips watching him.

I look down at his thick hard cock that stands up to greet me. I smile wide fangs and all as he throbs before me.

I grab it hard and he groans. My smile is devious as I lean down to kiss him.

I stop short as I feel a mental push on my thoughts. This one new yet familiar.

I lift my hand to my head and Deliveraince flips me instantly so he's on top. He wraps me up in the blanket and kisses me.

'She's coming ." He says in my mind and kisses me and then he's gone leaving me dazed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 135K 57
TRAILER IN CHAPTER 1 #1 Memories 10/10/2019 #1 Hurt 27/09/2019 #1 Werewolf 04/07/2019 #1 Blind 09/02/2020 #1 Time 10/06/2020 There are three of them ...
2.7K 792 29
How'd you feel?, When you're treated like dirt, a liar, an unwanted, a runt...... When you're orphaned by the very ones that haunt you, and then...
202 15 15
The life i was living was chose for me. I went from having an normal life to finding out that I had a mate and would soon have a baby. Life was a who...
480K 14.8K 44
My name is Gemma and I'm the white wolf. My life has been really, really shitty. At 3, the pack I stayed at was attacked, I lost my mother, was kidn...