lights. + myg

By jiminieral

❝What the fuck are you doing to my house?❞ When a Christmas-loving, innocent and outgoing girl decorates the... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue

22

12.8K 726 680
By jiminieral

22
KIM JIYEON

Finally, after a whole week of trying to deal with Daehyun, I managed to make him do at least a small part of our project on lifestyles across the world, and we were finally finished. All throughout the times we met at lunch, he would only ever ask for my number. I, of course, denied his request and made him do his research.

And all the times that we had been in the library, Yoongi would always be on the table right behind us with his partner (Jae Min, some girl that's popular for being part of the cheerleading team). He told me he would always be watching us in case Daehyun tried anything since almost everyone knew what he was like.

Because of that, Jae Min was always getting annoyed at Yoongi for not participating and helping out.

There was one time where Daehyun rested his hand on my knee, and Yoongi flipped a table - literally. He recieved a detention because it hit some kid on the head and he passed out.

I don't even know why Yoongi got so mad - it's not like Daehyun attempted touching me in other places, he just put his hand on my knee. He's so over-protective and always acts as if he's my boyfriend, but I couldn't deny the fact that butterflies erupted in my stomach every time I thought about us in a relationship.

I shook my head and moved the file on the laptop to the Hand-in folder for projects. Checking that it saved, I logged off and put the laptop back, making my way back downstairs and out of the school as it was the end of the day, only to see Seokjin leaving a small kiss on Min's cheek.

Yeah - I gasped too loud, and yeah - I got pissed that they didn't tell me.

4:02 PM

"This flavour is the best," Hoseok said, licking his bubblegum ice cream.

"No, chocolate is." Min stated.

"Blueberry is!" Taehyung shouted.

"Ew! Taehyung what's wrong with you?" Jungkook, Namjoon and I exclaimed. Personally, I thought blueberry was the worst. Why did that even have to be a flavour?

"Guys, we all know its vanilla." Seokjin said, shoving the entire ice cream cone into his mouth. We all stared at him in awe. "What?"

"Never mind," I sighed. "Anyway, I prefer mint chocolate chip."

Immediately, Hoseok and Jimin looked up at each other and their eyes widened.

"We ship it! You only like mint ice cream because of Yoongi! You have a crush on Yoongi~!" They sang at the top of their lungs, causing all of the people in the ice cream shop to look over at us, casting judging looks.

"I-I do not!" I whisper-yell back, cheeks flaring a crimson colour.

"Well, she isn't lying, she used to bite my shoulders if I got the mint ice cream first when there was no more vanilla ice cream at home. Honestly, little Jiyeon was scary." Seokjin shuddered, as if the memory still sent shivers down his spine.

Everyone commenced into a conversation about how violent they were in their childhood, and I only occasionally listened, focusing more on my ice cream than I should've been.

"Hey, your hair is getting into your ice cream. It'll be the same colour as mine if that keeps happening," A deep yet soothing chuckle came from my right.

Yoongi reached forwards and moved the long strands of hair out of my face, but they only fell back again.

"You're no good at this," I sulked.

He scoffed. "Not my fault you don't have a hair tie."

"Hmph! Maybe you should carry some round then if you're going to complain!"

"Fine! Maybe I will!"

"Fine!"

"Stupid." Right now, he looked like a little boy that had just been told off. I giggled, causing him to look over and glare at me.

"Okay, okay, sorry." I stifled my laugh.

"I've gotta go now, guys. See you tomorrow. And then we'll meet up over Christmas break. Hey, maybe for Christmas Day! And then-!" Namjoon shoved a napkin in Hoseok's mouth.

"All right, we get it. I'm leaving too." The pink-haired boy stood up and headed for the exit with Hoseok, Seokjin, Min, Jungkook and Taehyung following.

"Jimin aren't you going to go?" I asked my friend.

"Nope, I'm actually meeting a girl here in ten." He grinned.

"No way. That's why you didn't have an ice cream? You got a girl! Good luck, amigo." I grin back at him, only to have Yoongi dragging me out of the ice cream place.

"We've gotta make a little stop before we head back." He tells me. I nod and we walk up to the little convenience store around the street. I wait outside as Yoongi goes in and comes out within a minute.

"What did you even get?"

"Nothing." He shrugged. "Just some stuff."

I rolled my eyes. "That's not vague at all. Thank you for your very specific answer."

"Sarcasm doesn't suit you." He smirks at me.

"You're being sarcastic, right? Because I think it suits me." I seriously say.

"Nah, I was being honest."

"Hey!" I grin, hitting his shoulder. "Okay, fine. What does suit me, then?"

"Lameness."

"Shut up."

"Just kidding! I think you suit the cute look. You're cute."

Immediately, I could tell the heat rose to my cheeks.

To cover up my embarassment, I scoffed, "Flattery won't get you anywhere, idiot."

"Sure it won't. I mean, not like you just blushed like five seconds ago."

This time, I pushed him, and he ended up laughing so hard that we had to stop in the middle of the sidewalk. There weren't very many people out, but there were loads of cars. Everyone in traffic looked at us as if we were crazy. Or rather, Yoongi was crazy.

I sighed, dragging Yoongi all the way home. He wouldn't stop laughing, and that push wasn't even funny anyway. Jesus Christ, this guy laughs at anything.

When we got home, Yoongi started to make some instant ramen. That's pretty much the only thing he knew how to make, dinner-wise anyway. His breakfasts were pretty good.

I groan, and lay down on the couch, waiting for the ramen to be made.

5:34 PM

I rubbed my eyes and squinted as I allowed my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Finally." Yoongi groaned from the single couch beside me.

"How long was I asleep for. Where's my ramen?"

"Like an hour. It's twenty-five to six. Ish. Precisely five thirty four but yeah. And your food got cold so I ate it." Yoongi smiled sheepishly.

"What the hell!? You ate it!?"

He nods in guilt.

"It's okay. Listen, what time did you say it was again? I wasn't listening to that bit sorry."

"It's twenty five to."

"Twenty five to six?" I question carefully, my voice wobbling.

"Yeah, why?"

"Yoongi! I'm meant to be at work by six and it takes ten minutes to get there! I can't possibly get ready in fifteen minutes! I haven't even taken a shower or straightened my hair - oh my God!" Immediately, I raced up the stairs and burst into the room.

I decided there wasn't enough time to straighten my hair, so I took the quickest shower I had ever done and instantly dried my hair, simultaneously searching through clothes to wear. Whilst my hair was still slightly damp, I began to wear my clothes - a black, formal dress which ended just above my knees. I pulled on my tights and applied face cream and a light powder to my face. I didn't bother with make up as I was already running late and grabbed a lip gloss to apply in the car.

I pulled out a pair of black, plain heels and slid them on. My hair was now barely even damp and nearly dry, but I couldn't go like this, so I decided to tie it up.

I rummaged through all of my accesories, my school bag and even Yoongi's side of the closet and drawers, but I couldn't find a single hair tie.

"Yoongi!"

"Yeah?"

"I can't find any hair ties! Have you seen any of them?"

I could hear him running up the steps. He walked into the room and towards me.

Looking through the mirror, I saw him slip a thin, black hair tie off of his wrist and he gathered all of my hair up in a single ponytail.

And then I realised.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?" I could feel his breath on my neck. I turned around to face him.

"Did you go to the convenience store so you could get hair ties for me? Did you actually listen to what I said at the ice cream place?"

A light pink dusted his cheeks as he looks away. "Y-Yes, maybe? I don't know..." He trailed.

"Yah," I pushed his chest lightly in case he thought I was mad. Why would I be? "That's really cute - and helpful. Thank you, Yoongi. Really." I gave him a small smile.

Before I knew what was happening, he began to lean in, and I did too. When there was only an inch between us before our lips collided, a loud, airy sound echoed throughout the room.

We both stood still - frozen. Everything was silent.

"Yoongi?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Did you just--" I started to cough and wheeze as I pushed away from him and I didn't fail to see him nod with a sheepish grin plastered across his lips and a deep red blush filling his cheeks as he let out a girly squeal and ran away in embarassment.

As if - he just broke wind when I was about to have my first kiss. What am I going to do with this guy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 129 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
247K 10.7K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...
86.8K 3.8K 36
Park Jimin is a beautiful and innocent 20 year boy,who lives with his cousin Min Yoongi,who runs Min entertainment and chairman.Because he lost his p...
12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content