Love In The Friendly Skies. A...

By Infinitely_In_Love

It's amazing who you might run into and how quickly love takes over. This story is total fiction - it's also... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Authors Note
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 7

150 9 1
By Infinitely_In_Love

We had dinner at Roy's on Figueroa. It was a great restaurant, had heart healthy meals as well as ribs and sushi. I knew it was a little spendy but I also had been so anxious to come here and splurge. Rachel and I sat and talked about what had happened in San Francisco and how we came to be on the same jet back to Los Angeles. She stared intently as I explained meeting Harry and Niall and details on how Harry kissed.

"Rach, those lips of his. They are just as full and soft as we ever thought they were. And he is just so handsome I can't believe we've spent time together." She could tell I was not exaggerating and just sighed with the details.

"Wow, Emu (my nickname due to an Android auto correct change), you are living our fantasies you know that, right? We don't expect you to give us gory details if you end up fucking him..."

"Rachel! Please, I told you we haven't slept together."

"That doesn't mean you still won't have the opportunity. From what you said, he wants you to stay at his place. You need to say yes and get your ass up there now!"

"I'm staying at the hotel tonight. We are going out, having some drinks and fun. Come on, enough about Harry. I came down here to see you and catch up. Tell me what's going on in your life? Are you still dating that handsome devil from your fashion company?"

"Dan, yeah it's been about two months now. Nothing serious, you know I'm just enjoying myself. He's a great guy and we have fun but he's not 'the one' and we're just enjoying ourselves." She said.

Now that the girl talk started and we finally got off the subject of Harry I was feeling less stress. I knew I'd be asked about Harry and I would fill her in but I wasn't really sure what all really was going on with me and Harry. I was happy about the change in subjects as reliving those moments with him was making me squirm in my seat.

We walked to the elevator and down to the hotel lobby. The place was definitely hopping. I wasn't certain if there was a party going on or if something was going on in the club. Bar Marmont was known for its swank environment. A lot of celebrities frequented the bar. I was going to grab a drink the night I went out with Harry but since I got back so late, I never did.

Rachel and I grabbed a cab. I wasn't going to drive and Rachel's car was safe in valet for the hotel. We'd come back to the hotel once we'd have our fill of the night life tonight.

We reached our destination, Liquid Kitty. It was a very cool bar, off the beaten path as she explained. It had a really cool vibe to it and was more of a lounge, very comfortable and a great bar. We sat down at the bar and immediately ordered the martinis she had raved about. Portland has some of the greatest martini bars ever so this one had a lot to live up to in my mind.

After a few more drinks and some advances from some men at the other side of the bar which were quickly deflected, we decided to move to a different spot. We found a table with a couple of leather chairs. We sat down and started watching people and talking.

"Okay" she said. "We've chit chatted about everything going on in our lives with the exception of one Harold Edward Styles". She looked determined to get information out of me on this subject now.

Truth be told, I knew she'd be the perfect person to tell about Harry. She would listen and tell me her thoughts on what I'd already experienced with Harry. I needed someone's opinion because I was definitely in deep with that man. I always knew if I ever met him I'd be a goner and now that it actually happened, there were so many feelings and emotions I was going through.

"Yes, Rach; I know you need to know and I need to tell someone. I am really confused by everything I am feeling and it's only been a couple days. I am going to bust a gut if I don't talk to someone." I confessed.

"Excellent! I want every gory detail and don't leave out anything including how he kisses" she said.

I laughed at how intent she was staring at me now. Good friends like Rachel were amazing and I was so glad we were here together.

"First, I need some water" I told her. "I'll go get us some glasses and be right back and fill you in, okay?"

She looked at me and nodded her head. "But hurry up!"

I walked to the bar and ordered the water, waiting for the bartender to return. I felt a pair of hands slither around my waist and a drunken voice in my ear slur "Hey baby, how about we go outside and get acquainted?" I could smell the putrid breath of this arrogant ass who decided he could put his hands on me.

Ugh! This is why I hate going to clubs anymore. I just can't handle the drunks and want to be Lotharios.

I turned to him and took his hands off my waist. "Gee, thanks but no. I'm here with a friend. Why don't you just head on back over there buddy." I said as politely but sternly as possible.

"Aw come on babe, I saw you when you walked your ass in here. I want to get to know you." He slurred at me.

"I believe the lady said she wasn't interested!" I heard a deep, raspy voice behind me. Harry! I turned and saw him looking at the guy in front of me with a menacing look that said he was not to be fucked with.

"Oh, I didn't realize she had a boyfriend, sorry dude, my bad.....I'm gone." And with that the drunk left.

I turned around and looked at Harry who was still staring at the guy with dark eyes.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the bar to a quieter spot near the back of the lounge.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I was happy as hell to see him but very, very surprised.

"Niall and I decided to go out tonight since you were out with your friend. I have to say I am surprised to see you here. This place is fairly unknown except to locals. I didn't know you would be here. This is definitely not a place you would go to with suppliers." Harry said. He didn't look very happy with me being there either it seemed.

"My friend Rachel who lives here knew about it and suggested the place. Would you like to meet her? I know she would love to meet you. She's one of my best friends and she is an admirer of yours. Plus she is really angry that I didn't let her know about having met you and Niall after the picture of us getting into company jet hit Twitter. I'm in some hot water and you could help me get out of it."

I was trying desperately to be cute and accommodating to get his mind off the drunk that just hit on me as quickly as possible. I didn't like Harry being upset with me. It felt as though I had disappointed him and I didn't want that. It actually made my heart hurt thinking he could be disappointed in me.

"Well, if it will put you back in her good graces, of course I will meet her. I'd like to meet a friend of yours. I'll grab Niall and we'll join you at your table" he said with a smile on his face.

"Wait, Harry, how did you know we were at a table?" I asked him. He had been here a while so it seemed.

"Saw you leave the bar and sit down at the table." He answered.

"How long have you been here?" I questioned him.

"Probably about an hour or so" he said matter of fact.

"Harry, did you follow us here?" I asked point blank.

"If I admit to it will you be less angry, especially as I got rid of that drunk and am going to get you out of hot water with your friend?" he shyly asked.

"Yes." I answered.

So he did follow us here. Why on earth was he so intent on following me everywhere I thought to myself?

"Okay, I called Niall and had him come with me so it would look like we were just hanging out here. We really do hang out here from time to time, just so you know." He tried to explain.

"Fine, grab Niall and come on over. I'll let Rachel know and we'll see you at the table." I pointed to the table.

I went to turn towards Rachel but immediately turned back to Harry.

"Hey!" I shouted at him.

"Yeah, babe, what?" he turned back to me.

I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him down so I could kiss him on the lips. I pulled back and looked at him. He was smiling.

"Harry, thank you again for saving me from that drunken guy." I said and smiled at him.

With that I turned and walked to the table I left Rachel at and smiled at her.

"Rachel, we need to grab a couple more chairs. I've got a couple guys who want to meet you." I said to her as I grabbed some chairs.

"Emily, this wasn't going to be about guys tonight. Besides you know I've been seeing Dan for a couple months." She looked at me like she wanted to slap me.

"Trust me, Rach. You want to meet these guys."

"Fine, but they better behave themselves." She said with some hesitancy in her voice.

About that time Harry and Niall walked over to us as we just reached the table. She looked up and her jaw dropped. She immediately composed herself and blinked a couple times.

"Hi, I'm Harry and this is my buddy Niall. It's nice to meet you Rachel." Harry extended his hand to her and Rachel took his hand. Harry pulled her up and walked around the table so he could give her a hug. I could tell Rachel was pleasantly surprised by his actions. As soon as Harry pulled away and stepped back, Niall stepped forward to give Rachel a hug as well. Rachel looked so pleased and happy. I loved seeing the smile on her face. She was beaming.

"Uh, hi guys. I'm Rachel....oh, guess you already know that, right?" she said and then glanced at me. The look of sheer surprise and happiness could be seen in her eyes.

Niall turned and gave me a hug. "How are you doing tonight, Em? You look beautiful."

"I'm good Niall, how are you?" I asked.

"Doing much better now that we're no longer stalking you." He confessed and threw Harry a look. Harry just glared back at him. I chuckled when I saw the exchange between the two of them.

"Yeah, I heard a little something about that. Harry saved me from that drunk jerk at the bar. It's good to see you two. Come on sit down." I motioned to the chair next to Rach.

Rachel looked at me smiled and mouthed "Thank you!"

"Harry, you sit there on the other side of Rachel" I motioned to the seat on the other side of her. She was now sandwiched between Harry and Niall.

Yeah, I think I was out of hot water now.

We sat and laughed with the guys and had a few more drinks. We began chatting away about how we met in San Francisco, things going on in their lives and just everything that came to mind. The conversation never stopped and we were all feeling very happy and having a great time. It was nice to be able to be normal with them and not be hounded by fans asking for pictures or autographs.

I knew I had enough to drink and Rachel was also feeling the effects of our drinking. Harry and Niall were both giggling and had a good buzz going as well.

All of a sudden, Harry stood up and grabbed my hand. I looked up at him perplexed.

"Come on, I want to dance with you. Then we can all go back to my place." He said as he pulled me out to the center of the dimly lit bar.

"Harry, I thought we were going to discuss this tomorrow...." I tried not to move but wasn't having much success.

"Love, we are all very drunk and need to get home. We aren't all going to fit in your room at the hotel. My house is close by and we can all stay there and sober up or drink until we pass out and not worry about a thing. It just makes sense, love and you know it." He looked down at me and I was just locked in on his lips.

I stared at his mouth and pink lips as he spoke. Truthfully I only heard about every 3 words he spoke as I was totally caught up in staring at those lips. I managed to grasp the meaning of what he said and thought about it for a few moments.

"Okay, you're right. I'm sure Rachel wouldn't mind. One dance and we leave." I gave in. There was no arguing with him and I didn't want to argue. I wanted to go back to his house with him.

"That's my girl. Come on." He said with a huge grin on his face. He was so cute when he was drinking. His eyes were half closed at times but still in control.

The song playing was "Ride" and it was a definite turn on to be dancing with Harry right now. We started grinding and working each other up into a frenzy in the middle of the lounge. Maybe it was the martinis playing with my head but I didn't care. I was enjoying this too much to be sensible. As I pressed my backside up against Harry and his hand wrapped around my waist, he pressed my back closer into his chest. I could feel how tight his pants were getting. He was getting excited. I was also feeling very amorous. It had been a few months since I had been intimate with anyone and between the music, the drinking and having Harry up against me, I was enjoying the attention. If this led where I thought it was going, I wasn't going to regret one moment.

The song ended and Harry turned me around so I was facing him. He bent down and kissed my neck and whispered into my ear "Let's go home baby.....I can't do what I want to do to you here."

I looked up at him and just nodded as I stared into his green eyes. We walked back to the table where Rachel and Niall were talking and sitting very close to each other. They seemed to get along rather well. They were laughing and Niall had is arm around her. They both looked up at us as we got to the table.

Harry looked at them and said "Campers, we are heading to Camp Styles for the remainder of the evening. The car is waiting to take us now. Please follow me as I will be your camp leader." He was trying so hard to be funny but with all the drinking we had been doing, it just made me laugh.

I started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Harry just looked at me like I was crazy. Rachel looked at him and started laughing as well. Harry looked at us both and then at Niall. Niall was trying hard not to laugh but couldn't help himself.

"You guys are just killing the whole camping theme here." He said in a defeated voice.

We somehow all managed to get up and stumble out of the club and get to the car. The driver opened the door and assisted us in getting into the vehicle. We were still laughing; me even harder if that was possible. I didn't notice if there were fans or cameras outside the club I was laughing so much. I felt like an idiot but still couldn't stop. Yeah, it was definitely a very good thing Harry had a driver there. None of us was in any condition to drive.

As we neared Harry house, the laughter finally subsided.

Harry looked at me and said "I don't know what was so funny. I thought it was pretty good." He was pouting, poor baby.

Niall just shook his head and said "Harry, it's kinda like your jokes. Sometimes they are funny but most of the time they just miss."

"Aw, Niall – be nice to Harry. He was just trying to make this fun for us. I appreciate it Harry even if I did laugh at you in there." I said. I leaned over and hugged him. He smelled so good. That cologne was enticing. I leaned against him and he put his arm around me.

"Thanks babe. Nice to know someone appreciates my humor and wit." He hugged me against him and pressed his lips against my hair. I just melted.

We got to the gate, Harry pressed the passcode and it opened for us. As we waited for the gate to open completely we noticed all the flashes going off outside the darkened vehicle. There were more fans and cameras – more than I had seen in my time here in Los Angeles. I pressed closer to Harry wanting to just hide from all the flashes. I didn't know how he handled this whenever he was in public.

The driver pulled up to the front door of Harry's house. We all piled out and made our way into the house. Rachel stopped when we got into the living room. She looked around the living room and was taking it all in.

"Wow, this is beautiful Harry. You have a lovely home."

"Thanks, not bad for a guy, huh?" he chuckled.

"I am really starting to feel the drinks you guys. Not to be a party pooper but I really need to get some sleep, I drank too much" she said.

Niall grabbed her hand and said "Come on babe let's get you upstairs and to bed. We'll see you guys in the morning." Niall looked at me and Harry; smiled and winked.

With that, Niall put his arm around Rachel's waist and helped her walk up the stairs. I could hear them both giggling and whispering. I smiled.

I turned and looked at Harry.

"How are you feeling, love?" he asked me.

"I'm actually feeling pretty good. I think all that laughing sobered me up. I am sorry about laughing at you but it just caught me funny and I couldn't help it...." I started to say.

I was stopped mid-sentence as he grabbed and pulled me to him. I was pressed up against him. I looked at his lips then his eyes; I put my hands around then nape of his neck and began kissing him. I could feel him smile as we kissed.

"Now aren't you glad you decided to come back to the house tonight?" he asked.

"Yes...yes Harry I...I admit I am really glad we came back here" I stammered. I was nervous and giddy being here with him again.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me up so I would wrap my legs around his waist.

"You won't regret this love, trust me. I am going to make you feel so good tonight." He whispered in my ear.

A/N:  Hopefully some of you reading this are liking the story.  Please let me know what you think.  Sorry for no gifs or pictures.  I haven't figured this whole thing out yet.  :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 52 23
Ever wondered how a fan fiction would be with all those stupid fan fiction moments combined? Hi. I am Amber Winters. I am an eighteen year old girl s...
5.6K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D included😉) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
838 35 19
I DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTIONS ON FINISHING THIS BOOK. I stated this back in 2015 , I loved every moment of writing it .( I WILL LEAVE THE BOOK UP FOR A...
200 2 3
A story bout spending the holidays in your hometown, reuniting with your childhood crush and timing not always being on your side.