Foster Love (Interracial)

By ImagineMe21

Sarah is a black girl that's been unloved all her life she doesn't even know her parents or any family and li... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.1
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Important

Chapter 44

166 10 1
By ImagineMe21

April 16
09:00 AM

De'Lovely's P.O.V.

Nerves, couldn't begin to even match the feelings I'm feeling right now in 4 hours I will be marrying the love of my life and being 4 months pregnant with twins doesn't help my hormones one bit, I called Sarah to help and Harry is helping Christian, we went to the beach today and everything is being set up as we speak and things are getting crazier.

"Knock, Knock" I hear Sarah say as she came in with her maid of honor dress, and shoes smiling "Hey love" I said as we embraced each other, "How are you feeling? Nervous? Excited?" "All of the above, I've been trying to do my makeup and have had to do it 3 times because my hormones are kicking in and I'm crying for what seems like every other 5 minutes" I say, sighing as I sit in the chair. "Aww that just my niece and nephew being excited that mommy and daddy is getting married" she said, as she rubbed my stomach.

"Yeah I wish they calm down though" I said laughing, "Is everything going to plan? Like everything out there getting set up and working perfectly?" I asked Sarah, "Everything is flowing just like clockwork, all you need to be concerned about is getting ready for the biggest day of your life, and Anne has taken care of everything"she smiled at me, "Really?" "Of course, you know Anne can handle it as well as she brought the other lads mum's in to help" Sarah said, smiling.

"Ace! So how are you and Harry?" I asked, while getting up and fixing some tea, that Dr. Anne gave me for pregnant women, to calm my nerves, "We're good, we're in a good place right now, we went on a date in February and he went all out for me once again, he treated me like the Princess he says I am, and well it was on the lake and he had somehow made it to where a table was sitting in the middle on a glass floor and we ate and looked at the stars and just shared some really good moments" she finished, it's so good to see the little girl I've met in the beginning develop into a young lady and seeing how she talks about Harry and how she's opened up so much in a short time, is amazing.

"That's amazing Sarah! I'm so happy to see you so happy and in love and growing up into a beautiful young lady" I said, as I felt tears in my eyes threatening to fall, "It was your doing as well Sis, without you I wouldn't be here where I'm at, and I thank you" she said, as she looked at the time, "It's Showtime Sis, let's go ahead and get you ready" Sarah said, as she helped me into my wedding dress and shoes, while she went to get her dress and shoes on I went ahead and done my hair and makeup.

Once Sarah emerged from the bathroom, with the colors I picked out, it was time for everything to begin.

"Are you ready to marry the love of your life and start a new beginning?" Sarah asked me, smiling and placing her hand on my shoulder.

"I've been ready"

"Then let's go"

Christian's P.O.V.

As I was putting the final touches on my suit while Harry was getting ready, I couldn't help the tears that were flowing knowing that in less than 45 minutes I was going to marry her, De'Lovely, the love of my life. I've been waiting so long for this moment it feels as if it's a dream that's just now turning into a reality.

"So are you ready?" Harry asked, as he shook his hair before moving it back in it's up do, "Yeah, I've been ready" I said, Harry nodded his head, "How are you and Sarah? Is everything going good?" "It's going amazing, we're in love, we're happy and she's just amazing, there's always something that I see in her everyday that I fall in love with" Harry says, smiling and looking as if he's remembering all things about Sarah that made him fall in love in the first place. "Yeah she's pretty special girl" "Don't I know it! I can't believe how blessed I am" Harry said, "I know the feeling I'm pretty blessed with De'Lovely" I said, "Speaking of De'Lovely, shall we go and meet her?" Harry asked me, while patting my back.

"Of course"

"Then let's make you the happiest man on Earth"

~Ceremony~

Sarah's P.O.V.

I waited back with De'Lovely to make sure she was ok and that she'll be ok, it wasn't long before I hear the music play letting us know it was time, "Love you Sis" "Love you too" she told me as I kissed her on the cheek and lined up with Harry as we walked down the aisle and went our parted ways, I watched Liam and Sophia, Niall and Ashley, Louis and Eleanor, and finally Zayn and Perrie, walked down the aisle as we once did and part their ways.

Next we heard the music change into the organ playing the wedding song, all 100 guests stood up, and looked back as the doors opened, Lyrica came through as the flower girl and was dropping gold and white roses gracefully on the floor, and in came De'Lovely with a flowing dress, and a smile on her face, she looked beautiful pregnant, and holding her bouquet of white and gold roses it fit her well. As I looked on her arm was Anne, she was walking down the aisle since our parents weren't there.

I looked at Christian and he was crying, as he watched his bride come before him and join him on the altar, "Who gives this woman to this man?" I heard the priest say, "I do" Anne said, as she smiled and gave De'Lovely a kiss on her cheek.

"Friends we have joined here today to share with De'Lovely and Christian an important moment in their lives. Their time together, they have seen their love and understanding of each other grow and blossom and now they have decided to live out the rest of their lives as one." The priest said, I smiled at the fact that this is really happening for them, "Now we will have the vows that was written by our couple" he stated, "Christian why don't you say what's on your heart?"

I Christian, take you De'Lovely to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live. You have given me so much, including what you are carrying, I couldn't be any prouder than right now in this very moment. Happy Birthday Baby Girl it's an honor to share not only the day you were welcomed into this world by Angels but also to be honored by having God bestow upon me the honor of having you as my wife this day."

"Now De'Lovely, speak what's on your heart."

"I De'Lovely, take you, Christian, to be my husband, my friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, like you were and are to me when I was down, in good times and in bad, and I joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

I could that there was faint tears on each of their faces as well as my own, both vows were beautiful and I know both of their hearts spoke to each other, and I have no doubts that they will do what they say they'll do.

"Now do we have the rings?" the priest asked, as I watched Lux, come out with them on a gold pillow, I smiled at her as she went to De'Lovely while they both got each other's rings off the pillow. I winked at her and gave her thumbs up while she went to sit with Anne. "I Christian give you De'Lovely this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." Christian said, as he slid her ring on her left finger.

"Now De'Lovely" "I De'Lovely give you Christian this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." De'Lovely said, as she slide his ring on his left ring finger.

"By the power vested in me by the United Kingdom, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." "Hallelujah!" Christian says, before giving De'Lovely a passionate kiss, we heard a lot of whoops and hollers along with whistles, until they finished, go head De'Lovely!

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Keyes!" the priest said, as De'Lovely and Christian turned around holding hands and smiling down the aisle as Harry and I linked arms right behind them along with the others, as everyone cheered, while we exited and took pictures with the bride and groom and the whole party.

As everyone was partying on the beach for this joyous occasion, I helped De'Lovely get her gown off and her reception dress on, "And how are you feeling Mrs. Keyes?" I said, playfully, "Absolutely wonderful" she said with a sigh, "It was a beautiful ceremony, you both looked amazing together up there" I said, as I zipped her up. "Thank you love, now let's go celebrate!"

And celebrate we did, now if that means that we partied, for an hour before we realized that De'Lovely and Christian left and were on a private plane to go to their honeymoon, well that's their business.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 316 116
There is mature content in this book. Read at own risk. Harry Styles from One Direction is tired of being single. By chance, he stumbles upon a video...
37.9K 428 22
Sarah is a 15 year old girl who just became a celebrity by writing a book. Yes, she is grateful, but misses home. She has problem trusting people, bu...
3.6K 32 10
Sawyer Styles is what you'd call a mistake. Born to the wrong family, she was always kept hidden because it was easy since she wasn't as close in age...
49.1K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...