White Shinigami (Naruto fanfi...

By Nikole15402

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but my Himawari Hyuuga and the other things I make up. I do not own Naruto, or it'... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sensei vs Team seven
Chapter 2: Two Flowers and a confession
Chapter 3: How did Kakashi know?!?!
Chapter 4: Sasuke vs Haku and my early b-day gift
Chapter 5: Us against them. Naruto vs Haku
Chapter 6: I hate Gato
Chapter 7: Graves tears and memories.
Chapter 8: My Exam and a hot redhead
Chapter 9: Panda and clothes shopping with Tenten
Chapter 10: Sasuke v. Lee Turtle?
Chapter 11: Meeting the rookie nine and Kabuto Yukushi
Chapter 12: Written Exam... Oh no...
Chapter 13: Pineapple Shika-kun isn't an idiot
Chapter 14: Interviews... STOP TALKING!
Chapter 15: Forest of Death. What a wonderful name.
Chapter 16: Don't call me Hyuuga-Chan
Chapter 17: Cursed? Or just unlucky? More like both!
Chapter 18: Sound People Don't Shut Up
Chapter 19: Hi Kabuto. Well ambushes suck.
Chapter 20:: Mai Nagase vs Himawari Hyuuga
Chapter 21: I missed them all!
Filler Chapter: Fiance!? What is that?
Chapter 22: Family reunion, Joy! (Not)
Chapter 23: Time for Training! And Yakiniku!
Chapter 24: Pervy Sage and... I may or may not have been eaten...
ATTENTION/ ShikaHima or GaHi
Chapter 25: It turns out Owl Saliva doesn't wash out.
Chapter 26: Kimono shopping and the Busty Tea Lady
Chapter 27: I think I hate him
New cover!!! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 28: The Final Rounds: Neji vs. Naruto
Chapter 29: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 1
Chapter 30: Himawari's past arc. Part one
Chapter 31: Takara Uzumaki Part Two
Chapter 32: So I Have to be a Girl to be Friends? Part Three
Chapter 33: Sparring and a Climbing Trees. Part Four
Chapter 34: The Plot Thickens. Part Five
Chapter 35: Who are you? Part Six
Chapter 36: Reuniting and Parting. Part Seven
I was tagged
Chapter 37: A Mission? Part Eight
Chapter 38: Its gone south. Part nine
Chapter 39: My Biggest Lie. Part Ten Final
Chapter 40: Himawari vs. Chikako Part 2
Chapter 41: We're a Pretty Good Team, Shika
Chapter 42: Is this the end?
Chapter 43: Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Charactors created by me

3.5K 113 32
By Nikole15402

This is a list of characters I have made up to this point. With a short description underneath each one. Just to give you a little insight into their uses. The artwork above is not mine in anyway, it does not belong to me.

1. Himawari Hyuuga
The main character. She's quite outspoken and despite some of her impulsive actions she's very intelligent. She always plans her every move in battle. Hima can be quite shy and, due to her first master, will deny love. Hima holds her sisters very dear to her and won't hesitate on defending them. However, she is very easy to guilt trip, as well as trick.

2. Mai Nagase
She was Himawari's first opponent in the Chunin prelims. She's from the village hidden in the mist. Before her battle with Hima she was extremely easy to anger and hated everybody who wasn't from the mist. After the battle she came to respect Hima greatly and becomes good friends with her.

3. Chikako Fuinto
She is Hima's childhood friend. They both had the same master who taught them. Chikako was the one who made Hima stop training Hyuuga style and more relaxed. She hates Hima for being a Jinchuriki and another reason. No matter how many time Hima and her fought Chikako always won. Chikako is snarky, easily jealous, but she cares a lot for people that she may not even know easily. When Chikako first met Hima she thought Hima was a boy for her short hair and ragged appearance.

4. Takara Uzumaki
Himawari and Chikako's master. She is an expert in Fuinjutsu and Earth Style. She is the summoner of Owl gryphons before Himawari. Takara is kind, but in an evasive way. She is very inquisitive and not easily angered. Takara is the one who sealed Isobu in Himawari. When she Takara believes that women are superior to men and thought Hima that in a relationship make sure she is not put down.

5. Hani Nakamura
First Owl Gryphon summoner. Lived during the time when the Senju and Uchiha were at war. She was very strict in her life, believing that without rules there would be chaos. She was the grandmother of Moe.

6. Moe Nakamura
Second Owl Gryphon summoner and Master to Takara. She was the granddaughter of Hani Nakamura. Moe was extremely laid back and often teased her grandmother because of it.

7. Chirika
Owl gryphon chief. She is stubborn, loves trick, and hates most humans.

8. Haruka Hyuuga
Haruka is the caretaker of Himawari. When Himawari's mom died she was assigned to take care of Himawari. At first she was apprehensive doing so, but she didn't have a choice. Haruka came to greatly love Hima and would go to great lengths to ensure her safety. She is the surrogate mother of Himawari.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.2K 27
In the Hyuuga clan, there were two important families that feuded for hundreds of years . One day, they both came to a decision, that the daughter a...
146K 3.7K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
28K 373 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
Bright By Jay

Fanfiction

166K 5.5K 23
"Out of everyone our age, every girl, and it had to be you." -//-//-//- The Uzumaki twins were known throughout the entire village. Naruto was the tr...