lights. + myg

By jiminieral

❝What the fuck are you doing to my house?❞ When a Christmas-loving, innocent and outgoing girl decorates the... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue

6

16.3K 876 523
By jiminieral

6

After three long hours of Yoongi becoming frustrated because he couldn't write any lyrics down for his new song and me growing uncomfortable every time he grunted or slammed his fists down repeatedly on the table, we concluded that we both needed a break by going to the mall - and also because I had been in the same sticky clothes since yesterday and all throughout the night.

"Uh, it might take quite a while, I'm looking for shoes, clothes, my own phone charger, just the necessities, you know? You can go home and pick me up later if you want." I told him. It felt awkward having him around, seeing as though I've burdened him enough and only known him for three days - we didn't even know anything about each other apart from the fact that he was a total jerk half the time and nice the other half. I couldn't even bring myself to act as a friend with him like he asked me to not too long ago. I wanted to know more about him.

"It's okay, I'll just follow you." He said with his deep, monotonous voice.

"Right." I say, looking away from him.

I first go looking for clothes. When we enter the store, I immediately pick up a red sweatshirt and light blue jeans. I then proceed to a few dresses, just two simple ones that I might wear out when it's not so cold. I pick out a few more shirts, and even Yoongi picks one up.

"How about this one?" I look at the black shirt he shows me. It was literally just a plain black shirt.

"So fashionable," I giggle and take it from him anyway. After grabbing two more pairs of jeans, I take it all up to the counter and pay with my card. "Okay, shoes!" I announced.

He groaned, but then his face lit up, leading me to a shoe store that he called his 'favourite.'

-----

Okay, so yeah, maybe I brought too much, but I needed clothes obviously. By the time we got back to his house, he looked like he could drop dead any second. "Okay, I'm going to go and sort my stuff out before school tomorrow. But, uh, Yoongi? Where should I put it all?"

"There's an empty space in my left closet, use that. It's pretty big." He grumbles out.

"Thanks," I say before going to organize everything. After squishing all of my stuff into the space he called big, I huffed and walked back downstairs to see Yoongi lying on the couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Resting my eyes. Duh."

I stifled a laugh as he opened one eye and looked at me as if I was stupid. "What do you want to do?" He finally asked, sitting up.

"Can we get to, like, know each other?"

"You mean like 20 Questions? Lame." He deadpanned.

"But why not?" I pouted, hoping he'll give in. He looks me in the eyes and frowns, then sighs frustratedly, muttering something about only knowing me for a few days.

"Fine, but you ask first because I can't think of any questions. And we both have to answer the questions."

"Okay!" I grin, plopping myself down on the couch next to him. "First then, what's your favourite colour?"

"So typical." He groaned at the question, "It's black."

"You're so typical. Anyway, I like mint."

"So you like my hair?" He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes, "Don't be so big-headed, I don't like anything about you."

"Stupid."

"Idiot."

"Bitch!"

"Silly!"

Yoongi doubled over, clutching his stomach, "Silly!" He exclaimed. I pouted and glared at him.

"I don't like swearing otherwise I would've said something a lot naughtier." I explained. He only started to laugh at me again. I stood up to take my leave but he pulled me back down again by my wrist.

"Fine, fine!" He calmed down from his high and sighed. I glared at him and we had a little staring competition until I blinked and started to giggle because it wasn't even at all awkward any more - it was just funny. Eventually, we commenced back into questioning each other.

"Which school do you go to?"

"Daegu Arts," I say.

"Same. Hold up - you're the girl that sits in front of me and gives me dirty looks whenever I pass by! I knew you looked familiar!"

"And the girl who threw a book at your head in middle school - no, wait... I think that was a different kid. I don't think we went to the same middle school."

"No! We did! You were the crazy girl! And in Junior year of high school you also tripped me up during the award ceremony at the end of the year when I went to get my Citizenship Award! And the girl who stabbed me with a spoon when we were like twelve because I didn't help you with our cooking project! How could I forget?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Uh, maybe because you never even learned my name for all the years that we've known each other?" I said in a knowing tone. He only glared at me.

"You're telling me... that I suffered... throughout the entirety of middle school and nearly all of high school because... I didn't remember your name?!" 

I only nodded. And we rampaged throughout the living room, shouting random curses and flopping himself back on the couch.

"You go again," I say nonchalantly, "I don't have any questions. I still have to think of some."

"fine." Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Who are your friends at school?"

"Gi Hyo Min, or just Min. You might know her, she's... let's just say she's really loud."

"Right. I think I've seen her around. Short hair, right? And she dyed it platinum," I nod.

"Do you have any jobs?" I ask.

"Not really, I occasionally do underground rapping and win competitions..." He looks away.

"Really!? Not fair! Yours is so cool while I have an internship as an accountant, and I occasionally cover for Min's shifts at the coffee shop! Unfair, my life is so boring." I sulk.

He chuckles at this. "That doesn't seem boring, and you're lucky to have an internship - it's hard to get one at the age of eighteen. Anyway, do you have any siblings?"

"I have a brother. But I haven't seen him in years. He should be 20 now and in college."

"Oh. Um, I have no siblings."

"Right, so what about your parents?"

"My dad is the CEO of this company - MIN or some shit - but I don't really know what he does to be honest. My mother... died when I was little."

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you don't mind, can I ask how?"

I could see him gulp. "S-She committed suicide."

"Oh." Is all I can say, because I feel bad for him.

"It's in the past - don't worry. Carry on."

"What did you say the name of your dad's company was?"

"MIN. Stupid and simple, I know."

"Erm, that's the place I got my internship at..." I said in disbelief. Yoongi returned my stare and his eyes widened.

"O-Oh. That's cool." He nodded his head as if impressed. "Okay, you answer the parent question."

"What parent questio-- oh. Yeah, well my dad and step-mom are always fighting. I hate it so much. I've always wanted to know where my real mom is. My dad used to tell me when I was little, that she is travelling the world. I'd like to at least believe they were in love, married or not, when my brother and I were born. I also learnt that she felt trapped with him and she wanted to be free, but he was a coward and didn't want to be with a woman who his parents disapproved of so she left and he stayed. He remarried a witch and now... here I am."

He nods. "Okay, favourite place to go when you're thinking?"

"The cliffs. Sometimes it's scary though." I chuckle slightly.

"I love the cliff. The one by the lake, right? And at night it's so pretty. It's my favourite place too, I guess. We should go together sometime."

And the game continues.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 15.4K 38
When a playboy meets innocent Jungkook and became his roommate in their school dorm.✨ Story gets better and better, I promise❤️ update as soon as pos...
102K 4.7K 30
•Name : Park Jimin •Sex : Male •Age : 21 •Behaviour : Bipolar. Gets angry if something annoys him. Do not disturb him when he is doing something. Beh...
12.3K 320 26
Just another BTS FF, enjoy...... Holy mama, I was like 13 maybe 14 when I wrote this, my grammar wasn't the best, lol expect some cringey content
247K 10.7K 51
♛ "That's bullshit," he growled, buttoning up his shirt without even looking at you, "You just want the sex. Don't act like you care about me." ♛ © p...