Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter one ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter six ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ chapter eight ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter thirteen ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter fifteen ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter seventeen ☡

1.9K 126 140
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: Kane is in the multimeida. 👅💦

warning: partial Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. Includes cross dressing (somewhat) and a little Daddy!kink

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS.
(sorry for any misspells)
word count: 2,158
____________________________

Liar.

Niall had just gotten back from a day out with the boys and now sat in his bed infuriated at Josh at the moment. Josh told Niall  that he  had stolen his weed. Everyone saw Josh get Niall high. Niall failed a drug test and got kicked off the Football team.

         "I can't fucking believe you lied to me." Niall laughed bitterly as he tried to walk away from the bloke. Josh stepped in front of Niall and Niall groaned. "Niall, I'm sorry I-" "Piss off." Niall hissed and Josh watched the boy walk away. Josh felt the anger rise within him.

        "You don't want to piss me off, Horan!" Josh shouts and Niall stopped dead in his tracks. "Or what?" Niall crossed his arms and Josh looked Niall in the eyes. Niall hadn't seen this side of Josh before. "How the fuck do you think I know Zayn? He buys drugs from me. I can make him disappear very quickly then- BAM. No more Zayn." Josh smirked.

        "Some friend." Niall scoffed and began to walk away. "Just forget it happened and I'll think about letting you see Zayn." Josh said and Niall spun around. "You're not my custodial parent." Niall shook his head. "Your right. Yours is in a coma." Josh sneered. Niall lost it. He balled his fist back and suddenly he was being jerked back.

      "Let it go," A familiar voice says and Niall turns around to Kane. "Oh, your boyfriend." Josh looked at his nails and Kane grabbed his hand. "You're lucky I'm nice enough to shut my mouth about Zayn-- oops." Josh smiled sarcastically and walked out of the room.

      "I thought you quit hooking up with him?" Kane questioned. "I did. I promise." Niall lied and kissed Kane's cheek. "You look mad, babe." Kane held Niall's hand and Niall rolled his eyes. "You have no fucking idea." Niall rants stressfully and Kane listened. Niall looked over at Kane's hair and stopped. "You dyed it." Niall noticed the blond was now a dark brown, maybe black.

        Kane placed the hood on his jacket over his hair. "Yeah, I wanted something different. Plus, this is my natural colour. Liam hated it." Kane frowned. "Hey," Niall walked closer and pushed his hands through Kane's hair, "I think it's sexy." Niall mumbled and Kane looked at Niall intently. Niall felt Kane's soft lips against his and he nearly squeaked. Their first kiss.

       But the thing was, Niall didn't feel adrenaline. Not like he did with Zayn. He felt the butterflies for Kane, but Niall just told himself it was because he and Kane weren't having any sexual intercourse. Niall felt his cheeks heat when they pull apart. "We should shut the door," Kane held Niall's hand and Niall just nodded.

       "Bye Louis, by Harold." Kane laughed at the two boys as Niall walked Kane outside of the door. "I love your friends." Kane was just know calming down. "Yeah, they're something else." Niall was in a rush to go in, and Kane found it odd. "What's up?" Kane asked worriedly. "It's nothing, I swear. I just- I gotta go." Niall hurried and Kane tries to kiss him but he dodged it.

        "You are not." Kane crossed his arms and Niall whined. "Please don't do the face." Niall begged and Kane poked his bottom lip out and Niall groaned with frustration filling his groan. "I lost." Niall said to himself as he kissed Kane's lips slowly. "See you later." Kane chuckled and left Niall with one last peck.

        Niall walked back inside and Harry and Louis stood with smirks and crosses arms. "I know, I fucking know. I lost the bet." Niall rolled his eyes and and grabbed the white lace Victoria Secret panties. The bet was that he couldn't go the rest of the day without kissing Kane, and if he did he had to shave every piece of hair neck down and wear lace panties under the black skinnies.

          "Twats!" Niall called out and Louis and Harry snickered their goodbyes. His phone buzzed and he glanced over expecting Kane but instead he got Zayn.

Hey. I'm coming over. Be there in an hour and we're going to a hotel.
6:08 p.m

        Niall's heart raced at the text and his cheeks went warm once he realised he would have to wear the panties out. "Oh my god."

        Niall stared at his reflection in the mirror. He was hot and red at the way the panties went up his bum a little too much but just right. The way his -now shaved- pale legs looked with it all. He looked at the way his cock was nearly peaking out of the little material.

         Niall didn't even notice they were on once his jeans were on, so he felt pretty thankful for that much. But in the car with Zayn he felt like Zayn had x-rat vision and Niall tried to stay a distance as he sat in the passenger side. "Alright," Zayn stopped the car in the Comfort Inn parking lot, "what's going on? You don't seem as willing. I can just wank and bring you home if-" "No! No that's.." Niall shook his head embarrassingly, "that's not it." Niall swallowed and Zayn nodded suspiciously.

           Niall's heart was beating faster than the speed of light when they reached their hotel room. It was Friday so Niall planned on staying with Zayn throughout the weekend, but he didn't think Zayn would even look at him without laughing once he saw what he had to wear and do. He looked like a power bottom twink.

          "Come, my love," Zayn's voice beckoned Niall to the spot on the bed where he sat. Niall took a seat and Zayn pushed him down on his back. "Tell me what's wrong." Zayn straddles Niall and Niall knew Zayn would be more gentle due to the soreness in Niall's bum from not too long ago. Zayn took his time rubbing their clothed dicks together and making Niall harder with each movement Zayn made.

           "Nothing, really." Niall breathes out and Zayn drags his hips against Niall's as he groans along with Niall. "You're a horrible liar." Zayn stops and let Niall rut upward at the mans crotch. "Let's take these off-" "No!" Niall quickly stopped Zayn and Zayn frowned disapprovingly. "Niall, what is your fuck--- what are those?" Zayn points at the white lace above Niall's jeans and Niall's entire face flushed.

          "It-- I... Louis and Harry dared me..." Niall sputtered and Zayn unzipped Niall's pants to pull them off and revealed Niall's -now hard- cock leaking a bit of precum. The head of his dick stuck out of the top only just a tad and Zayn felt something stir in his body. "We can stop if you want." Niall offered as the embarrassment covered his face. "Pretty.." Zayn's eyes grew impossibly darker and Niall stopped. This turned Zayn on.

         "Goddamn, do you know how.. How.." Zayn grinds down for friction and Niall grabbed Zayn's hips for more. "... how hard you're making me?" Zayn glanced at the panties and winced from pleasure. "What.. What does it make you wanna do?" Niall dares to ask as Zayn removed his own clothing, leaving him in his boxers. Zayn looks the boy in his eyes as he bit hard on his lips. Zayn bent down to Niall's lips and whispered on top of them, "Mmmm... Makes me wanna please you." Zayn said as he moved his against Niall's and Niall ruts up for his cock to feel something.

           "Hey, I got you babe." Zayn pushed Niall's hips down and kissed down his body. "Fuck, Zayn.." Niall pushed up as Zayn's hands had restricted his hips immediately. "Say it s'm'more." Zayn licked the precum from Niall's leaking head and Niall's body couldn't take it. "Zayn, please." Niall whispered and Zayn kissed his way up to the tip to pull the white lace down to free Niall's manhood.

         "You're a good nine inches," Zayn informed the blond as he took it by the base and swirled his tongue around the tip. Niall pushed his fingers through Zayn's hair and  pulled as Zayn moaned around the tip as he added suction. Zayn liked pain.

          "More," Niall grunted and pulled Zayn's head down further with a yank, causing Zayn to moan around his dick. Niall's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Zayn took control of the suction and licks he gave when his head pulled back. It was a heavy weight for his tongue but he managed to refrain from gagging.

          Zayn looked at the sight of Niall's mouth gaping open only a tad as short breaths came out while Zayn let Niall's member hit the back of his throat. Zayn let his thumb rub Niall's hips and Zayn moaned at the feeling of the lace around the side of Niall's bum.

         Niall nearly released when Zayn pulled off and licked the remaining saliva around his cock. "I'm close." Niall gasped and Zayn didn't even stop. "What, do you think I'm a spitter?" Zayn smirked and Niall felt himself get even hornier if that was possible. Zayn placed the head right back to his lips and let his tongue slide over the slit and gave it a final few sucks as Niall released inside of his mouth.

        Niall grabbed the sheets and Zayn let the warm, bitter liquid run down his throat. "Good god." Niall breathes and Zayn cocked his head. "I want you to turn over. Ass up." Zayn commands and Niall just wanted to breathe. Zayn rubbed his hands up Niall's body and whispered in his ear, "you heard what Daddy said." Zayn growled and Niall's eyes shot open.

      He rolls around and arched his back up in the air, letting his weight lay on his elbows. His cheeks were hot as he felt Zayn's stare on him. "Fuck." Zayn grunted and rubbed his crotch over Niall's bum. Niall thrusts back and Zayn gripped Niall's hips. "I want you to scream, baby." Zayn ordered, "I want you to get on Daddy's cock and take a nice, long ride." Zayn's voice was so much deeper and darker and Niall just wanted to be fucked senseless.

           Niall raised up when Zayn removed his boxers. "Stand in front of me. Take 'em off slow." Zayn said and Niall shakily stood in front of Zayn. Zayn was a pro at stripping. Niall? He would look like trash compared to Zayn. Niall found himself slipping his panties down his thighs; his was dick growing hard again.

         He heard a whine from Zayn when Niall bent over slowly and arched his back a little to take them off. He threw them to the side and turned around. "C'mere. Ride me." Zayn opens his arms and Niall grabbed Zayn's hands and put his legs on either side of Zayn. "You look so fucking hot," Zayn whispered as Niall tried to steady himself as Zayn pulled him in for a messy, heating kiss.

         There was a bang on the door and Zayn never even stopped kissing Niall. Their lips moved as Zayn completely dismissed the idea of Niall riding him. He got lost with Niall's tongue and rolled ten over to where he was on top. There was another bang. "Zayn?" Liam's voice called.

        Niall's nails scrape down Zayn's back and Zayn moaned out with pleasure from the pain. Zayn rolled his hips onto Niall's and Niall pulled at Zayn's hair. "Zayn, it's important!" Liam called out and Zayn finally snapped into it. He pulled away from Niall as his teeth held on to Niall's bottom lip, then slowly let it go.

            "I'm sorry, doll." Zayn pants and Niall frowned. "Go get yourself something nice. I want you back in an hour." Zayn hands Niall money as they start getting dressed. "Zayn-" " WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE LIAM!" Zayn shouts and Niall looked at the money. "Sugar Daddy Zayn." Niall jokes. Zayn snorted. "The perks of being a stripper." Zayn comments and Niall reached over for his panties.

           "Leave those." Zayn said. Niall pulled on some of Zayn's clothes and Zayn pulled on boxers and sweats. His hard on was noticeable. "An hour, Niall. Or I will punish you." Zayn warned. "Pft, I'll be back in an hour, But you can fuck one of your other whores while I'm gone." Niall chimed and Zayn rolled his eyes. He really needed to make this their last fuck.

        Niall opened the door and Liam looked at the two boners, messy hair, and flushed faces. Not to mention the scratches down Zayn's back. Liam walked in and Niall looked at Zayn. "I'll be with Kane." Niall said and Liam stopped plain fury in his face.

"Kane?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.1K 44
¿Y si por accidente te ganas el odio del cantante más famoso del país? *♫* Kale es el cantante juvenil más amado de la década, pero está cansado de s...
105K 17.6K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
58.6M 3.1M 99
Freya Harrison nunca llegó a pensar que su vida cambiaría por completo al decidir pasar el verano junto a su padre. Un bloque de apartamentos alejado...
1.7M 141K 66
Harry y Louis son dos amigos cercanos. Louis terminan compartiendo un departamento con Harry gracias a que él pierde su empleo. Compartir la cama y...