Regardless (Raura Vampire)

By CamryR5fan

Laura Marie Marano is a normal girl. Loves her dad, has amazing grades, loves to write music, loves the color... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shout out. 8/10/15
Chapter 18
Characters
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Shout out. 8/24/15
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Shout out 8/31/16
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 An annoying mall trip.
Chapter 27 Christmas eve.
Chapter 28 Christmas
Shout out 9/21/15
Chapter 29 Gem
Chapter 30 Having Hope Helps Sometimes
Chapter 31 Lazy Day
Chapter 32 Your Beautiful Without Your Mask
Chapter 33 Todays The Day
Shout-out 10/13/15
Chapter 34 After Party and Honeymoon (Arriving at destination)
Chapter 35 Honeymoon (full) day 1
Chapter 36 Beach date and Love
Chapter 37 honeymoon day 2
Chapter 37 Happiness Comes But Sadness Wins
New book prologue and chapter one
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 Ross and Laura know
Chapter 40 Home at last
Chapter 41 Telling the news
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
New book part
48 extra
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
All at once
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Twin 1 Boy
Twin 2 girl
Kenzie 5 years old
Sequel

Chapter 44

632 25 6
By CamryR5fan

^^^^Laura's Doctor/Ethan's male and female pack doctors -they're mates-(Laura's is the girl)^^^^

The brightness from the other side of my eye lids slowly woke me the next morning. I shoved my face between Ross' side and the bed trying to escape the suns rude rays of awakening light. I felt Ross stir at my action and his hand moved up and down on my arm. He leaned down and kissed my head the laid back and pet my hair gently. He reached over and grabbed his phone to text someone. Soon after setting it down he picked me up and set me on his lap. I giggled and leaned down to kiss him. His hands trailed to my shirt and slipped under it setting on my stomach in a protective manner. I smiled and deepened the kiss running my hands over his well sculpted chest. We stayed in bed for a good two hours expressing our love for each other before crawling out. He followed me to the kitchen and had one hand around me waist resting on the side of my stomach. He made me sit at the island while he makes me breakfast. He placed the omelet in front of me and sat next to me. It was really big so we shared it together. After breakfast me and him settled into the couch in his man cave and cuddled together watching movies. After the second movie I was starting to wonder when James and Kenzie would be back.

"Ross, When are James and Kenzie getting back?" I ask and he kisses my head.

"After we get back from the ultrasound in Ethan's pack." He says and my eyes bulge out of my head.

"ULTRASOUND?!?!?!" I yell getting up quickly.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!?" I yell at him running up the stairs to get ready.

"Because it's not for another three hours." He says behind me and I squeal.

"We are gonna see our babies Ross. This is so exciting." I yell and run into the bathroom with Ross following me.

"Hey get out. What do you think your doing?" I ask him and he takes his shirt off.

"Taking a shower with you." He says pulling off the rest of his clothes and facing me. My eyes involuntarily scan his body and I instantly look away blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed it's all yours." He says and walked over to the shower and turns it on. After making it the right temperature he walks over to me and grabs the bottom of my shirt. He kisses me gently before swiftly pulling it over my head. Soon enough I'm standing in front of him stark naked and he picks me up. He carries me into the shower and sets me on my feet under the warm water. The water hit my back and it was soothing. I closed my eyes and leaned my forehead against Ross' chest. He grabbed the soap and the shower fluffy thing. He started lathering my back with it's sweat fragrance and I sighed completely relaxed. He scrubbed my arms with it and carefully did my extremely small and barely noticeable baby bump of course after kissing it. I smiled at his caring face and pulled him up. I kissed him gently and grabbed the fluffy scrubby thing from him and finished cleaning my body while he washed his hair. I stood under the water once I finished and waited for Ross to be done. Once he was we switched places and he quickly rinsed his hair. He grabbed my shampoo bottle and squirt some onto his hand before turning me around and scrubbing my scalp. I nearly moaned at the feel of it. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek before pushing me gently under the water and rinsing my hair out. I leaned against his chest again making him step forward so he could keep my head under the showers soft spray. He rubbed a small amount of conditioner through my hair and rinsed that out quickly before turning off the shower. He picked me up, considering I was nearly asleep again, and carried me out of the shower. He set me on my feet and I stood trying to wake myself up. He wrapped a towel around my chest and it dropped down to my upper thigh before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist. He pulled me back into his arms scooping me in a way a groom would his bride and carried me to the bedroom while I snuggled into his chest.

"Sleep love. You two rest." He said setting me on the bed and kissing my forehead.

"I love you Ross." I said cracking my eyes open enough to see him smile at me. He kissed my cheek whispering an 'I love you too' back before walking to the closet while I fell asleep in nothing but a towel. I woke the next time in the car. Once Ross noticed I was awake he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry if I woke you." He said and I shook my head. My stomach grumbles and Ross laughed reaching behind my seat pulling out a bag of white cheddar cheese-it's. I smiled and thanked him taking the bag from him.

"We are almost there Hun. Are you excited?" He asked and I nodded with a mouthful of cheese-it. He chuckled and carried on driving.

When I finished the little sandwich bag I crumpled it up and dusted off my hands into my lap so I could dust it off outside later instead of inside the car now.

Ross reached over and took the bag and reached behind my seat again putting it in what sounded like a plastic grocery bag. He then grabbed my hand and held it up to his face and gently rubbed the back of my hand to his lips. I leaned against the center console and he set our hands down on the arm rest between our seats and intertwined our fingers together.

"What do you think it is?" I asked try to start a conversation.

" I don't care. If it's a boy I can teach him to not be a player and to try to stick with one girl for a while but not be too intense. But also to find the right girl. Kind, nice, pretty, helpful, exedra. But if it's a girl I'll treat her like my little princess and teach her how to choose a good guy. What to look for. It's not just the looks you have to pay attention to. It's how they act and how they respond. If she rejects them they shouldn't be forceful. I won't be one of those extremely protective dads. I will set myself boundaries. But she is defiantly not dating till at least 16. No younger. That is the lowest for me." He says and it brought tears to my eyes. He didn't care what we had but he would teach them everything they needed to know and look for in their future spouses. I of course would teach them how to clean up after themselves and how to cook and bake for themselves. We would take turns or work together to help them with their homework and if we want to we could homeschool them. But we will only do that if they get bullied. We'll go to second grade and if they aren't being tormented or bullied about God knows what then we will let them stay. But as soon and my little prince or princess comes through the door crying because of someone at school bullying them I'm pulling them out and putting them in a private school or letting Stormie homeschool them. I'm sure she'd be more than happy to do that.

"That's so sweet." I say wiping my tears with my free hand.

"What's wrong?" He asks worried and I shake my head.

"Pregnancy hormones." I say and he nods.

"Ok we're here." He says getting out and coming to my door. He holds his hand out for me to take and I do. We walk hand in hand in side the medium cottage looking place and walk up to the desk. She smiles at us and stands.

"Ross. Laura. It's good to see you again." Sienna said. She is dressed in a pink nurses outfit and had a pen in her breast pocket with a mini notepad for quick reminders I'm guessing.

"I'll get you started and Dr. Sckyms (skims) will be with you shortly. She is checking up on another female patient at the moment but should be done by the time I have you in the room." She says grabbing a ready clipboard and walking back motioning is to follow.

"Ok take off your shoes and step on the scale please." She says and I do as told. She adjusts the triple beam scale.

"Ok 124 lbs." she says.

"Now turn around." She says looking up from the clipboard. I do so and she uses this measuring thing to measure my height.

"5ft 2in." She says and Ross chuckles. I glare at him and he stops instantly. I mentally flip my hair and pay attention to Sienna again. (For those who forgot she is Riker's mate) she takes my temperature then leads us to room 5. She takes my blood pressure and all the other things before smiling at us and leaving. He is sits in one of the chairs and I sit on the ultrasound chair. After a few minutes of just sitting in silence with Ross rubbing my belly Dr. Sckyms walks in and smiles at us.

"Hello Ross and Laura. I've heard lots of you from the alpha. Shall we see that baby of yours now?" She asks walking up to the sink to wash her hands. After she walks over to the monitor and turns it on.

"Yes." I say and she giggles.

"Ok lift your short and I'll put this gel on it." She says and I lift my shirt to just bellow my sports bra.

"Ok it may be cold." She said and I nodded. She squirt it on my womb and I jumped when the cold gel hit my skin. We all laughed and she grabbed the wand and moved it around smearing the gel around.

"Ah here they are." She says pointing to the scream. Our baby. Wait. Did she say they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 23
Alicia is a normal girl. Chris is anything but normal, as Alpha of his wolf shifter pack, he needs to find a mate, soon, or he will lose his Alpha p...
22.3K 1K 32
Laura never knew anything about love. She has never fallen in love, and says its just a waste of time. (In this story, Vanessa doesn't exist). Then...
52.6K 2.2K 29
Laura Marano's been helping her friends get together with their crushes to become a couple. Then at the beginning of Senior Year, her best friend wa...
3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...