Will I ever find love

By BeautyJalah

Zariah think that she will never find a boy to love her she think they are not into her she have a crush on t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 17 (part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
This is not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note ✍
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Go Read!!

Chapter 8

460 29 4
By BeautyJalah

Zariah pov
I went down stairs in the living room with my mom and sat beside her on the couch and we were talking and then I heard a knock on the door and got up and opened it.

" Hey Zariah." Megan said

"Hey, come on in girl." I said you can see the dried up tears on her face

We went walking up to my room and she sat on the end of my bed and I sat at the top she turnt around with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Megan what's wrong girl why is u crying u is going to make me cry u know I'm sensitive."

"Girl sniff Marcus is sniff cheating on me."

"Girl I'm so sorry to hear that girl who the fuck he cheated on u with."

"Keyshia I thought she was my friend well all of our friend when people be saying she a hoe I never believed them but now I do."

"Girl I could have told u that but u know I'm not the type to get in people relationships because I could have been wrong but u just need to find out who your real friends are. You can't trust all your friends around your man cuz the man one u think don't like your man be the main one."

"True that Zariah thanks for talking to me."

"You welcome boo it's gone take sometime getting over him but u gone make it."

"Yea u right girl."

"Yep so how'd u no that he was cheating."

"I walk in on them fucking."

"Shaking my mother fucking head they so disrespectful."

"Lol u so crazy but yea u right, that's why I slapped her ass and punched his ass and walk away like a motherfucking boss."

"Lol I should have seen that I would have been like GET IT WHOOP THAT TRICK, GET IT WHOOP THAT TRICK."

"Lmfao girl u got my crying laughing but I'm fixing to head home and get some rest."

"Ok if u need anyone to talk to just call me cuz I got u girl u know that u deserve better."

"Yea well thanks for cheering me up."

"You welcome."

Megan had just left and I can't believe Marcus and Keyshia would do some shit like that but u know how boys is can't seem to keep there dog  in a cage if u know what I mean wink wink.

Brady pov
I no that I didn't have a chance of talking to Zariah when she gave me her number and never texted me. Since she talk to Tre now I know that we ain't gone never go out so I might as well find me a new girl to talk to.

Marcus pov
Man I just kicked Keyshia ass out to be honest I only wanted some head but that lead to something else I done fucked up now. I never cheated on Megan till now. I love that girl to death. I guess it's true what they say u never really know that u care about somebody and love them until there gone. I got to do everything in my powers to get her back because I need her in my life she don't need me. I Love Her.

Tre pov
I just made it back home from taking my mom and sis shopping. Boy do women take there precious time shopping. I put my bags in my room and got me out some boxers and a t shirt I'm fixing to shower and talk to my baby all night long.

Megan pov
I been feeling sick lately I been throwing up and having moring sickness. I sure hope I'm not pregnant because Marcus and I aren't together anymore. I don't want to be pregnant because I'm still in high school and I just need to get this last year of school over with before I think about having children. I'm fixing to take a pregnancy test. I went in my bathroom that's inside my room and took out the pregnancy test and read the instructions and took it. It said u have to wait bout 15 mins for the results. So i got in my bed and got on Instagram and starting liking people pictures.

15 mins past

I was on Instagram and texting my friends and I realize it was time for me to see the result. So I got up and went in the bathroom and looked at the results and it said......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 915 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
541 28 31
Cara has an insane crush on this gorgeous boy, Nick. She finally gets to talk to him after some obstacles. Nothing is ever the same after him. Her b...
47.9K 835 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...
312K 9K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...