Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter one ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter six ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ chapter eight ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter thirteen ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter seventeen ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter fifteen ☡

1.9K 137 40
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: *looks up night changes acoustic video* *pauses it 4 seconds in* *cries*

Sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. xx

SURPRISE UPDATE BITCHES

word count: 2,392
____________________________

Quiet.

Niall kept reminding himself to be quiet as he walked into his dorm. He looked on the bed next to his and saw that it was empty. Josh was out.

        "Fucking hell." Niall breathes out and shut the door. "You really shouldn't swear like that for no reason," a voice cuts him off and Niall jumped. "Zayn? What the hell are you doing here?" Niall asked and Zayn chuckled. "'Wasn't that hard to find your dorm and to make sure Josh was out." Zayn shrugs and saunters over to Niall's bed.

        "Okay, but like I asked, what the hell are you doing here?" Niall repeats the question and Zayn gave Niall a look. "You looked absolutely delicious today, love," Zayn stood up and walked to Niall, "you looked so.. so fuck-able." Zayn whispered in Niall's ear and Niall's cheeks heat as the blood rushed downstairs.

        "But you let Kane touch you like that? That, I'm afraid, will just not do." Zayn shook his head and tsk'ed. "You're the one who gave me a boner." Niall said under his breath and Zayn smiled. "I bet I can give you another one... without even touching you." Zayn challenged and Niall sat on his bed and laughed. "Doubt it." Niall said and Zayn kept the same smirk.

         "Keep in mind, my dear," Zayn started As he took his shirt off and Niall's mouth literally watered, "I'm a stripper."

        Zayn's jeans hung low to show off his v-line and he undid his belt. Niall felt his dick swell in his pants and he groaned when Zayn walked even closer to him. "All I had to do was strip." Zayn laughed this time and straddled Niall.

         Zayn grabbed Niall's hands and rubbed then up and down his body making Niall bite his lip. "Your going to have to be very, very quiet." Zayn whispered and Niall reached his hand into Zayn's pants. Zayn gasped in shock and pleasure when Niall reached his semi-hard erection.

         Zayn pressed his head to Niall's as his lips parted when Niall rubbed Zayn through the material of Zayns trousers. Niall glanced up and watched Zayn's head fall back a bit as he rolled his hips into Niall's hand. "This whole control thing is fun." Niall comments making Zayn give a short chuckle. "Don't get used to it, babe." Zayn pushed Niall back and grunts.

            Niall let Zayn remove his shirt and chains as Zayn pulled him into a heated kiss. Zayn let his hips grind on Niall's as tension got more sexual. Zayn pulls back and fumbled with Niall's belt, making it come loose. "All fours." Zayn snarled and Niall knew that was the position where he gets his ass torn inside out.

        Once all clothes were removed, Zayn had no trouble with lubing everything up and taking Niall raw again. "No condom?" Niall asked. "None needed." Zayn slapped Niall's arse, earning a whine from that. Zayn puts his head at the tip of Niall's hole and took no time with easing in. Niall was loose, Zayn was pissed, and they were needy.

       "GO-" Niall was muffled by Zayn's hand and Zayn pressed all the way in by leaning over to Niall's ear eating up a whimper from the boy. "I said, be fucking quiet." Zayn snapped and Niall nodded. Zayn removed his hand and placed his hands on Niall's hips. He enjoyed the feeling a little before pulling Niall's hips upward and then back down onto his cock.

     Niall let out a quite, strangled noise. Zayn began to move his hips as he thrusts Niall back on and Niall clenched his eyes Zayn beat at a different angle each time to find Niall's bundle of nerves that made his vision blur from so much pleasure at once.

       Niall's phone shrieked from the side of the bed where Zayn had tossed it, and Niall planned to ignore it. "Answer it." Zayn huffs as he kept a steady pace. Niall looked at him like he was crazy as he slid the button over to answer.

"Hel-lo?"
"Hey, babe."
"Oh, Kane."

       Niall felt Zayn speed up at the sound of the name and Niall swallowed a moan that was about to rise.

"Enthusiasm noted."
"Sorry. I'm-uh.. God, I'm.. busy."
"Mmm. You sound it, too."
"Can't help it. You had me coming into your hand and it was pretty hot."

      Niall did that one for sheer fun. He smirked to himself but it was interrupted when Zayn's cock hit his prostate making Niall moan out.

"Niall.. I can call you another time."
"Ye-Yeah. Bye."

       Niall was quick to hang up and Zayn kept the same hard speed he was going at and Niall lost his strength and held onto the pillow beneath him as he bit it. His hand moved along his own shaft and Zayn's eyes roll to the back of his head.

         "Niall, I'm... Fucking hell." Zayn moaned quietly as his hips spasmed into an orgasm. He slowed his paces letting himself milk it out inside of Niall. "This makes me come too quick for my liking." Zayn pants as he pulls out.

          Niall thought it was over until he felt Zayn's tongue lick along his leaking hole. "Shit." Niall cursed as he shoved his ass further into Zayn's face, letting Zayn's tongue reach inside of his hole. Niall felt Zayn's tongue thrusts itself in and out, as Zayn sucked to get the cum out of Niall.

       Niall felt his balls tighten as Zayn's tongue slid around the rim and launched back in while Niall wanked slowly to the feeling. Zayn gave once last suck as Niall jerked with his orgasm and came into the bedsheets. Niall fell and Zayn landed beside him. "I need a shower." Niall winced and Zayn nodded in agreement. "How about we take one together," Zayn offers and rolled back on top of Niall, "and go for round two?"

       "Yeah, you sounded like you were having yourself a good time." Kane laughed as he walked Niall to his room. "I was, thank you." Niall sticks his tongue at Kane and Kane kissed his cheek once they got to the dorm. "Text me after work." Niall tells Kane and Kane kissed Niall's nose. "Always." He muttered and walked away.

          Niall walked into the dorm and walked to his room. He had a long day at school, Harry and Louis did nothing but stare at him, and he had a shitload of studying to do. He sat on his bed and pulled out his phone for FaceTime and let it ring.

     "Niall!" Theo's face appeared and Niall smiled warmly. "Hey kid. How's your dad?" Niall asked as he got comfortable. "He's okay. He let me have ice cream for lunch and mommy can't know," Theo snickered and Niall's heart sank. "Theo-" "You have my drawing!" Theo points at the picture he drew Niall the first day he came.

       "I told you I'd put it up." Niall looks sadly at the boy. "I need to talk to your dad, okay? Then tomorrow you can call me and tell me all about how school went." Niall bargains and Theo ran all the way to Greg who was cooking.

          "Hey, little brother. How you holding up?" Greg asked Niall. Greg looked like shit. "I'm taking my mind off things," Niall shifts as a pressure in his arse affected his talking, "but you haven't told Theo?" Niall asked and Greg sighed. "I don't know how." Greg shook his head. "You can't let him think she's alive." Niall argued.

         "I'll tell him, okay? Now I have to go. The iPad is almost dead and Theo will piss himself." Greg groaned and Niall laughed a little. He said his goodbyes and hung up. Niall really didn't wanna study. "Hey Niall." Josh walks in the room and Niall gave him a small smile. "You look beat up. Let alone you were limping in class. Did you and Kane.." Josh trailed off with a smirk. "Uh, yeah." Niall lied, deciding not to give Zayn away. Josh would flip his shit if he found out he was fucking the guy who hit him.

       Niall stopped and smelled the air for a minute. "Why.." Niall trails off as he smelled the air again. He smelled like Zayn, and Zayn smelled like axe and drugs. "Why do you smell like weed?" Niall asked as he furrowed his eyebrows together. "Well, me and-" "Tell me you're not smoking weed without me." Niall partially joked. "Do you want some?" Josh asked and Niall chewed on his bottom lip.

      "C'mon. Me, Ashton, Luke, Michael, and Calum are all going to the field to smoke under the bleachers while staring down some hot girls. Guys for you." Josh smiled and Niall laughed.

"Okay."

         Zayn's body was hot and sweat shined on his forehead. He had just got done preforming their latest routine and Zayn was putting his clothes on. "Oh, guess who finally wants to fuck you, dude?" Liam looked over at Zayn as he gave him a questioning eyebrow for the answer.

       "Henson." Liam snickered and Zayn snorted. "No thanks." Zayn mumbled and Liam froze. "Is there a cup with ice in it in hell? Did pigs fly?" Liam asked and Zayn stood up from his bag. "No, but I'll see you tomorrow. I have to go to Five Star. I need coffee." Zayn tells Liam and Liam frowned.

        "You aren't seeing Niall still, are you?" Liam asks disapprovingly. "Not tonight. And so what if I am?" Zayn asked as he slipped his shoes on. "Well, the fact that you could get hurt-" "I don't give a fuck about Josh. You should get over yourself and visit him. His family was attacked." Zayn said softly and Liam looked surprised.

            "Since when did Zayn Malik start caring?" Liam asked and Zayn turned and pushed him. "You need to shut the fuck up man. I don't care, but I'm not fucking heartless." Zayn yelled and Liam jumped a little. It got quiet between the two and Zayn sighed. "I'm sorry, mate." Zayn shook his head and grabbed his bag.

       "Hey, maybe you could.. Maybe you could stay with me tonight. Austin is out with a few girlfriends and I'm a loner." Liam asked softly. Zayn nodded and gave a smile. "I'll be in late. Better stay up for me. The Walking Dead marathon?" Zayn asked and Liam fist-bumped him.

"Hell yeah."

        Zayn walked into the doors of the coffee shop and the heat met with his cold, tingling skin. He ordered from a cute blonde headed girl named Juli and sat down at the far end. He was way too zoned out to notice when Niall walked in,

       "Plants are so.. so giving.." Niall's voice spoke and Zayn snapped his head around. The boy was alone and talking to a fern. "Niall?" Zayn stood up and Niall's bloodshot eyes meet Zayn's. "Holy hell, you're fucking hot." Niall bubbled with laughed. Zayn squints his eyes and looked at Niall's eyes.

      "Are you-- are you high?" Zayn stuttered as the blonde gasps. "I'm high? What?" Niall drags the word 'what' out with a high pitched voice. Zayn pulled him to the table he was at. "Sit," Zayn ordered and Niall huffed. "Bossy... Wait.. You're Zayn!" Niall points in awe.

       "Niall, calm the fuck down." Zayn hissed and reached into his bag to grab a few Tylenol pills. "Here." Zayn gave them for Niall to swallow. "What the hell are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Essex?" Zayn asked. "I'm not in-" "Shut up." Zayn groaned in annoyance and covered Niall's mouth with his hand.

        "Josh gave me some of that good stuff. The- The pot. And then I found the acid." Niall giggled and his head leaned back. "Whoa, Zayn, there's a swirly rainbow on your face," Niall points when he raised his head back up.

        "C'mon. We're getting you back to school." Zayn stood up and pulled Niall up. "But I don't wanna." Niall pouts and Zayn rolled his eyes. He placed Niall in the passenger side of his car and Niall grunted. Zayn got to the drivers side and shut the door. "How high are you?" Zayn asked.

     "No, Zayn, it's 'hi, how are you'." Niall corrects him and Zayn started the car. Niall was beyond fucked up. "I think I wanna stay here, Daddy." Niall whispered into Zayn's ear and Zayn gripped the wheel to turn out of the lot as he bit down hard on his teeth.

      "Please? You can just bring me to your house and fuck me." Niall purred and rubbed Zayn through his jeans. "Niall, stop." Zayn pushed Niall away and Niall pouted again. "Any other time-" "Niall go to sleep. I'll fuck you when your sober, babe." Zayn said softly and Niall yawned and nodded.

      By the time Zayn arrived, Niall was passed out when Zayn carried him into his room earning a few stares on campus. Zayn opened the door and Josh was on his bed. "Zayn." Josh sat up and Zayn ignored the man as he laid now down and covered him up.

       "I thought I told you to stay away-" "You got him high?!" Zayn grabbed Josh by the neck and slammed him against the wall. Josh stood there calmly with a smile. "I don't give a fuck what you do to me. You will not affect his life." Zayn hissed, but it was almost a plea.

        Josh pushed Zayn back and walked away. "I gave you a chance and you fucked up. What's so special about him, Hm? Why can't you leave him alone? You fucking him then leaving- while he has a boyfriend -will not make his life better. Your doing nothing but effecting him." Josh reasoned.

          "Yeah." Was all Zayn could say. "Why don't you go now. Before you get hurt." Josh warned and Zayn looked at Niall sleeping. He nodded a little as he walked out the door.

       On his way back to Liam's, he couldn't help but think that Josh was right.

He was the one fucking up Niall's life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 92K 44
¿Y si por accidente te ganas el odio del cantante más famoso del país? *♫* Kale es el cantante juvenil más amado de la década, pero está cansado de s...
106K 17.7K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
1.4K 90 15
tanjiro kamado vivía feliz con su familia pero no todo iba a hacer felicidad para este joven Faltas de ortografía Cosas gays xd
800K 48.7K 41
Paris Smith siempre ha sido una chica soñadora, talentosa, amante de todo lo que tuviera que ver con la astronomía: las estrellas, los planetas, las...