Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter one ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter six ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ chapter eight ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter fifteen ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter seventeen ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter thirteen ☡

2K 139 117
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: YOU ALL COMMENTED AND VOTED SO WELL MY BABIES KEEP IT UP. I FORGOT WHO COMMENTED MOST LAST CHAPTER BUT CONTINUE NOW. I LOVE YOU.

Somewhat smut ahead. Read at your own risk. xx

word count: 2,030
___________________________

Retaliation.

That was the one word that came to Niall's mind when he thought of Zayn. Liam and Zayn have cut off all ties to him.

       He was confused on what had even happened, but he had other things to worry about. Like right now? Shopping. "Niall Horan?" A voice calls out behind him as he placed the paprika in the shopping cart. "Kane!" Niall smiled and Kane gave him a hug. "How is everything?" He asked. 'Horrible'. "Just fine." Niall breathes out.

        "That's good to hear. I see your shopping, yeah? Is there anything I can help you with?" Kane asks. Niall looked at the outfit and realised Kane worked at the shop. "I thought you worked at Five Star? The coffee shop?" Niall asked confused and Kane gave a small smile. "I do, but my sister works here. Currently, she's on vacation. So I decided to be a nice brother." Kane rolled his eyes playfully.

       "Well, I actually need to check the items out. You can help with that." Niall shares a smile Kane as they make their way to the very front. "Hey, sorry for running out that time. I was upset." Niall explains as he places the items on the counter for Kane to check out.

       "No hard feelings, babe." Kane chuckled and it sent butterflies in Niall's stomach. "I go back tomorrow, so maybe we can make some time to chill, yeah?" Niall looks at him and he nodded. "Yeah.. But, uh, I can't.. I can't go out with you if your still hooking up with Zayn." Kane swallowed and kept his eyes down.

       "I'm not. That ended." Niall shook his head and Kane finished bagging up the groceries. "That will be one hundred-seventy-nine dollars. Or pounds. Whatever you guys call it." Kane giggled and Niall handed over the money. "And that will be a date later on." Kane winked and Niall laughed.

"Yeah... A date."

         "Greg, come help me with the food, asshole!" Niall hollered throughout the house. It was oddly quiet. There was nothing but the telly playing and he slowly stopped when he saw a couple of tables flipped and papers strolled everywhere. "Oh m... MUM!"  Niall screamed and ran into her room. She wasn't in there but there was Greg tied to the bed and he was unconscious. "Greg, Greg, Greg." Niall screams and tears the cloth from his mouth and untied him.

       "Greg?" Niall squeaked with tears in his eyes. He saw Greg's eyes flutter open and he grabbed Niall's arm. "Find Theo!" Greg said hurriedly and he tried to untie his feet. Niall bolts from his mum's room and his heart raced. "Theo? Theo it's Niall!" Niall yelled out.

       "I'm here." Theo's small voice comes from the kitchen. Niall watched the boy crawl out from under the counter. "Oh my god." Niall grabbed Theo in his arms and held him. "Oh my god." Niall repeats and Theo held onto Niall like he would die if he didn't. "Where's Grammy, Theo?" Niall asked shakily.

      "The Badman took her- took her to your room." He stuttered and Greg stumbled through. "Oh, Theo, thank god." Greg held Theo to him when Niall gave him away. Niall ran into his bedroom and his entire stomach fell through his ass.

      "GREG!" Niall cried out and ran to his mum who had a pool of blood round here and her pants were down. Gregs wife laid in the same position and Greg was sobbing over the phone with the cops.

Niall remained in the same spot, sobbing.

       "No." Niall's voice said hoarsely. Niall's heart was in pain and agony. Harry and Louis weren't even there for him. "Wh-What happened?" Greg stood up quickly from the police station. "Theo told them that he was watching cartoons and a big man came in yelling at mum. He was mad. Theo didn't know what for. He ran and hid under the cabinets. He raped her and mum." Niall tried not to cry.

      "Who? Fucking who?" Greg cried out. "DAD, GREG! DAD!" Niall yelled at him as they found themselves in Greg's car. "It was dad..." Niall cried and he sobbed until his chest ached. "L-Look. Listen, hey... We'll, we'll stay at mine." Greg tried to comfort his little brother and watched Theo sleep in the back.

        "I can't go back, Greg." Niall cried. "I can't go back to UNI." Niall held his knees. "You don't have to, okay? We'll live stay at mine until she wakes up... Just.. I'll pack your things. Whatever you want." Greg was trying to stop crying. Niall didn't even breathe at this point. He was hurting. "Louis and Harry haven't even messaged me since I went out with Ka-- FUCK, KANE!" Niall shouts and gets his phone out as Greg began to drive.

"Hello?"
"Kane- Kane my- my mum-"
"Hey, calm down. Are you okay?"
"Gregs wife-- She's dead, she's dead."
"What?! Where are you? Do you need me to come get you?"
"I- I need..."
"Tell me. Breathe."

       Niall takes a breath before saying the last sentence.

"I need Zayn."

        "Im sorry, Zayn." Liam sighed as he pours the boy some tea to drown out the fog in his brain from the blunt he smoked. "Sorry? I thank you." Zayn laughed and Liam frowned with a disagreeing look. "Zayn-" "Liam if I even touched him again, I would be dead. You would be dead. And he would make me fucking watch it." Zayn sniffled.

       "You can't stay drunk or high, Zayn. What has gotten into you?" Liam asked. Zayn sighed. "I don't.. I don't know." Zayn shook his head and held it. "Zayn I have a really, really important question." Liam sat down across from him. "Do you think you l-" Liam was cut off by Zayn's phone. It wasn't a saved number, but it was familiar.

"Hello?"
"Zayn- Zayn, Niall--- he needs you."
"Kane?"
"Go to his brothers house, he gave me the address."
"Text me the address."
"Zayn, please don't hurt him."
"Give me the fucking address, Kane!" Zayn screams and hangs up.

      "Zayn, what's-" "Niall is in trouble." Zayn hurries and pulled a shirt on that was probably Liam's. "Zayn you need to stay away from him." Liam steps in the way. "Liam he's-" "You could get killed!" Liam shouts. Zayn stood there and looked Liam in the eyes. "Then you can give josh the drugs. Go to his house and tell him he can do whatever the hell he wants." Zayn said and pushed passed Liam.

       Zayn arrives to the address and jumped out. He couldn't believe what he was doing, but he hurried to the steps and knocked on the door impatiently. "Niall? I-it's me." Zayn called outside of the house. The chains began to rattled from the other side and the door opened.

       Niall stood with tear streaks down his -still bruised- face. "Niall.." Zayn shut the door behind him and followed Niall to a room which seemed to be his. "My mum, Zayn. She- She lost so much blood... There was so much blood." Niall said weakly and Zayn grabbed Niall's arms.

        "Niall, what happened?" Zayn asked slowly and Niall began to cry. "She lost too much blood and she slipped into a coma. Gregs wife- she didn't make it." Niall squeaked out and wiped his tears. "Niall... Niall I..." Zayn didn't know what to say to make it feel better. But he knew what to do.

        Zayn pulled Niall close to him and wiped his tears. Zayn pulled Niall's chin up and he pressed his lips to Niall's. Niall's lips got hungrier by the second and he held on to Zayn's coat and Zayn shut the bedroom door behind them. Niall knew Greg was going to pack his clothes. He wouldn't be back for another thirty.

       "Zayn, I- I don't have a condom." Niall pants out and Zayn just pulled his lips right back and carefully placed him onto the bed. "Don't... Don't worry about anything right now, Niall. Let me make you feel good." Zayn said, hovering over him.

       Zayn connected their lips with a slow kiss, and Niall felt something different this time when he kissed Zayn. The passion into the kiss made Niall whine. "Hey, I'm gonna prep you, my love." Zayn tells Niall and Niall just nodded. He fumbled for lube that Greg kept in the nightstand.

       In the midst of all the kissing, breathing, and moaning they had gotten naked. By this point, Niall was mewling under Zayn as Zayn inserted a third finger and pressed them inside to the knuckle. "F-Fuck, Zayn... I need.." Niall's eyes roll back when Zayn's hand began to pump Niall's shaft. "Zayn, I-I don't wanna.. Fuck, I want your..." Niall could barely speak.

      Zayn got the hint and pulled out of Niall. As Zayn positioned his hard on on Niall's entrance Niall looked at him. "Have you got checked?" Zayn asked and Niall nodded. "I'm not positive for anything." Niall assured. That's all it took for Zayn to push into Niall's hole.

      "Fuck," Zayn gasped from the tight heat around himself. "Have you never not used a condom before?" Niall clenched his eyes from the muscle stinging from the stretch. "N-No- I-- Goddamn." Zayn was halfway and pulled out a little only to thrust in the rest of the way.

     "Zayn." Niall moaned out and that's what set the rush in Zayn's body. That's what had Niall's screaming into the crook of Zayn's neck as he landed soft butterfly kisses around the bruise on his cheek. Zayn wasn't drilling, pounding, or ramming into Niall. He was soft; he was gentle in a way.

       But Niall still felt the pleasure of Zayn pressing his dick against his prostate. Niall still felt the pleasure of Zayn's hand pulling on Niall's shaft as he moaned louder. Niall came three separate times with three different ways.

      By this time, Zayn and Niall laid in his bed panting and gasping for air. "I.. My.." Niall tried to speak but he couldn't. "I'm so sorry with what happened with your mum." Zayn said. "I am too." Niall said quietly as Zayn pulled out a cigarette. Greg had gotten home, but knew to leave Niall alone when he heard the headboard pounding on the wall.

       "It's funny, y'know? There's always that one fucked up family member. Always." Zayn scoffed and Niall takes the cigarette and puts it to his lips. Zayn watched the boy put his pain into the smoke, and he didn't even cough. "Sometimes I wonder if that's my dad or if it's me." Niall said softly.

       Zayn let Niall have silence for a moment until he spoke again. "Why can't I be around you? What's so horrid about it?" Niall asked. Zayn looked at the ceiling. "You have a life, Niall. You don't need to be involved with me." Zayn admits. "I don't have a mum, a don't have uni, I don't have friends-"
"You're a fucking idiot." Zayn said, cutting Niall off from his sentence.

          "You have your mother. She loves you and she would be there if that was you. Mine fucking wouldn't. You have UNI, you're just to stubborn to go because you think life is over. I have no options for UNI anymore. Friends? Just because it's not the ones you want doesn't mean you don't have them." Zayn said and Niall stayed quiet.

        "I didn't ask you to compare lives with me." Niall shook his head. "I didn't ask you to tell me about yours." Zayn retorted calmly. "You said I shouldn't be associated with you, yet you superman yourself into my pants." Niall gets back on that topic.

      "We're fucking. Not making love. Not spending time together. Not making babies. We're fucking. I'm out of your life, and you're out of mine." Zayn said as he got up. Niall smiled, "Yeah." Zayn watched Niall leave and he laid his head down on the pillow. They were fucking. Niall didn't have a problem with it. He was leaving tomorrow.

   Life wasn't over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 4.7K 46
An pasado 4 años desde que me fui con sasuke estos dias e entrenado con orochimaru y kabuto para regresar a konoha pero orochimaru me envío a una "m...
104K 17.6K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
3.8M 246K 49
Ganadora de los Pyoungwritters 2016 SINOPSIS -Tú eres mía Annia. -Dice él cerca de mi oreja tomándome con brusquedad del cuello. -Jamás. -Exclamo, tr...
150K 7.2K 48
Una historia que promete atraparte desde el principio hasta el final. Camila es una chica humilded, Ignacio Besnier es el heredero de un imperio empr...