Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter one ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter six ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter thirteen ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter fifteen ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter seventeen ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter eight ☡

2.3K 155 42
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: *wants to be a writer* *writes gay fanfic*

word count: 2,318

Warning: sexual content ahead. Somewhat Daddy!kink. Read at your own risk. xx
___________________________

How?

Niall really couldn't figure out how to make the dishes that his mum needed. "Put it in the oven, Niall." Greg laughed lightly.

     "Oh, right." Niall muttered and placed the dish in the oven. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. It was when all of Niall's family finally gathered and didn't argue. They ate, watched football (soccer), drank, and they would say their goodbyes after it all. And celebrate Louis's birthday.

       "I guess this is why mum never lets you cook dinner." Greg pushed Niall out of the way a little so he could cook instead. "Greg-- Mum told me-" "Hey, go have fun. It's your holiday break. Go on. Harry and Louis are probably bored." Greg waves Niall off. "Or they're fucking." Niall corrected and Greg snorted. "Wouldn't doubt it. Now go before I make you cook." Greg hit Niall playfully.

            Niall grabbed his keys and put them in his pocket. He walked into the snow as he crossed driveways to Louis's house. "Niall!" One of Louis's sisters ran up and hugged him. "Hey Lottie. Where's Lou?" Niall asked and Lottie points to the door. "Watching Netflix." She jumped in the snow some more. Niall looked at the door and walked to it. He just walked in knowing they wouldn't care.

        "Hiya' Horan." Louis chirped as Niall sheds off his coat. "Hey," Niall says as he walked over and took a seat next to Harry. "What's wrong? My Bestfriend senses are tingling." Louis frowned and Niall propped his legs on Louis and Harry who were cuddled together watching American Horror Story.

         "It's nothing." Niall looked up at the ceiling and Harry rubbed Niall's bad knee. "Is it Zayn?" Harry asked and Niall let out a laugh and sigh. "I don't know why it is. I mean, I don't like him. But I just don't like being used, either." Niall frowns and Louis felt bad. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have e-" "Now Louis, I thank you for trying to take the blame but it's not you. I just keep going back." Niall ran his hands through his messy hair and Harry looked at Louis.

       "We only have one and a half more weeks, alright? Then you can forget about it. I say, make the best of it while your here." Louis said and Harry nodded in agreement. "Yeah, why don't you find someone, Niall? Go on a date." Harry offered and Niall sat there for a moment. "That's not a bad idea." Niall considered out loud and Harry smiled triumphantly.

        Louis and Harry continued to watch the show as Niall pulled his phone out. He bit his lip, debating on rather he wanted to do this or not. Would it make him an idiot for texting him and asking him to hang out? Of course. But he did it anyway.

Hey.
Delivered

      Niall's heart raced a little when the message was read and he chewed on his bottom lip, tearing off bits of skin from nervousness.

Hey, Irish. Nice to hear from you. What's up? ☺️
2:01

Oh, nothing really. I have absolutely nothing to do today. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?
Read 2:02

Of course! 😱 We have some things to talk about, anyways. I don't know if Liam knows to tell you, but just don't let him know if he doesnt.
2:02

Alright. We can go for coffee? I can pick you up around 2:30.
Read 2:02

Sounds good to me, Irish. Text me when you're on your way. 😛
2:03

Will do. See you in a bit, Kane.
delivered

      "And then me and Liam dated for eight months. I mean, his job never bothered me. I knew it was bound to happen." Kane shrugged as they sat at the table. Their waitress came up and handed them their coffee. "You look really familiar." The waitress told Niall and he smiled. "I hope that's good, Juli." He chuckled as he looked at her name tag.

     "Kane, you better tell him that I'll fight him." She joked with her American accent. As Juli walked away, Kane giggled. "That's Juli. She will go to hell and back if that meant getting her otp back together." Kane explains.

     "Who's her otp?" Niall asked. "I dunno, she told me that two years ago there were these two guys who fell in love. One did drugs and one was depressed. And he always told him to love the little things," Kane talked and Niall looked over at the girl.

       "But one of them died from an overdose." Kane shook his head. "That's so sad." Niall frowned. "Yeah, she's a really good girl though." Kane flashed Juli a smile. "What was it that you had to tell me?" Niall asked.

        "Oh," Kane looked at Niall and licked his lips. "Your friend Austin... He called Liam crying as soon as you left and I answered-" "What? Why?" Niall's voice swam in concern. "Zayn... Zayn drugged him." Kane said and Niall sat there speechless. "Did he.." Niall trailed off.

       "No, but those were his intentions. Zayn told him to leave." Kane said and Niall held onto the table. "Kane, I- I'm sorry. I have to go." Niall stood up quickly and Kane stood up too. "Niall, look, I wasn't-" "Let me go." Niall pulled away and Kane stood there.

"I'm sorry."

       Niall pulled up to the apartment and he had no coat on, he had left it at the coffee shop. His cheeks were flushed with anger and his arms froze. He banged on the familiar white door and stood there as it clicked and slowly opened.

      "Oh, it's you." Zayn said and Niall stood there. "You, you are a prick." Niall growled and pushed Zayn. Zayn stumbled back and Niall walked in to the brunette from the other night. "Out." Niall hissed and the boy took off outside.

      "Niall what-" "You drugged a nineteen year old!?" Niall screamed in Zayn's face and Zayn stood there. "What the bloody hell where you thinking?" Niall pushed Zayn again and Zayn stumbled again. "He didn't do anything and all because you were upset you drugged him?!" Niall screamed and Zayn felt the anger burn his stomach.

       "You don't know me, Niall. Get out." Zayn said angrily and Niall scoffed. "Suck my ass, Zayn! You nearly raped him!" Niall screamed and Zayn slammed Niall against his wall. "I wasn't even going to fuck him!" Zayn screamed back. "Keep your fucking hands off of me!" Niall slapped Zayn's hands away.

       "Don't. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." Zayn said through gritted teeth and balled his fist. Niall pushed Zayn back with all of his might, making Zayn fall into the couch. "You're a douchebag, Zayn. Burn in hell." Niall spat and Zayn pulled Niall down onto him, and he did  it hard.

       Niall's lips crashed on Zayn's as Zayn held Niall's hips in place. Their lips moved together roughly and messily as Niall pulled himself off of Zayn. "Don't." Niall growled and Zayn stood up. He grabbed Niall's wrist and pulled Niall with him.

       "Let me go, you fucking dick!" Niall slapped Zayn as hard as he could. He was hitting Zayn's arm and he was sure it was bruise. Zayn pulled him into his bedroom and threw him onto the bed. Niall landed with a small groan and Zayn hovered over him.

       "I let you go, there." Zayn said and Zayn reached down to undo Niall's jeans. He hooked his fingers around Nialls jeans and boxers, then aggressively jerks them off. Niall squeaked out of surprise when Zayn tore his shirt in half and threw it to the side.

        Niall didn't remember getting semi-hard but he was. Zayn flipped him over and pulled Niall's bum upward to where Niall was on all fours. "Zayn what are y--oh my god," Niall moaned out when he felt the wetness of Zayn's tongue slide over his hole.

          "What are you doing?" Niall tried to sound angry, but his hips pushing back to let Zayn's mouth suck on his hole a bit more, made the anger fade out. "Only doing as you told me to, love." Zayn mutters and lunged his tongue inside of Niall's hole, inserting one finger with it.

        Niall didn't mean the term 'suck my ass' as a literal plea, but he was perfectly fine with it now. Zayn twists his tongue to the right and then to the left. Niall let his hand pump his shaft as Zayn pulled his tongue out and sucked a little more as he did so.

          "You will never tell me what to do, got it, babe?" Zayn asked and Niall was biting his cheek as he felt Zayn pressed against his ass. "Y-Yes, sir." Niall muttered out and Zayn got a little harder. Niall continued to pump himself as Zayn removed the clothing from his body. "Lay down. On your back." Zayn ordered and Niall did as he was told.

      Zayn crawled on top of the smaller lad but quickly rolled them over as Niall gasped. "I want you to ride Daddy." Zayn groaned at how hot that sentence was. "Fuck, o-okay." Niall said hurriedly as he grabbed a condom off Zayn's nightstand. He rolled the condom on Zayn's hard on and Zayn suddenly remembered the other night.

       "What were you doing? Touching Daddy like that in front of everyone?" Zayn questioned as Niall was in the middle of sinking himself onto Zayn. Zayn slammed his hips down already letting Niall scream out. "Hitting Daddy like that?" Zayn squeezed Niall's side and Niall moaned out at the pain. "Screaming at me?" Zayn let his hand grab Niall's dick. Niall watched him and he began to get Niall off.

       "Fuck," Niall pulled his body up and dropped it back down and Zayn let out a curse word from the pleasure. Niall lifts his body again, and dropped it. He kept repeating the actions and he leaned forward a little, trying to find his prostate. Zayn thrusts up when Niall came down, and it hit a certain spot making profanities  pour from Niall's mouth.

        "Good god.." Zayn threw his head back as Niall kept a steady pace letting the mattress help the the extra bouncing. "What? Am I doing it wrong?" Niall questioned with a smirk playing on his lips. He knew Zayn was losing his shit. The fake innocent look was completely masked by his lust-blown eyes.

       "Doing so good, babe.." Was all Zayn could let out as Niall groaned when he continued to hit the same spot. Zayn found Niall's rhythm and began to let his hand synchronize with Niall's movements as he played the blondes underside as well. Niall rocked forward, sending himself coming onto Zayn's stomach and Zayn nearly nuts at the sight of Niall coming. "Daddy isn't even done yet. Better keep going." Zayn smirked and licked his fingers.

        Niall let out a frustrated groan seeing Zayn suck the white off his fingers. "But I-" "Know what? Get off." Zayn chuckled evilly. Niall does as he says and Zayn pulled the handcuffs from the same nightstand where the condoms lay.

      "Please, please, please, no, no-" Zayn pressed Niall back and cuffed his hands onto the headboard. Zayn placed his phone on a doc and Niall whined as Zayn played some music. Zayn straddles Niall and bent down to his ear, "C'mon, baby, Daddy wants to hear you scream." He whispered, making Niall's dick rise again.

        Zayn grinds his hips to the beat and Niall let his eyes roll to the back of his head. He spreads Niall's legs and puts the tip to Niall's hole. He pushed it in slowly and Niall moaned. "Fucked you so many times and you're still tight," Zayn licked the lobe of Niall's ear and Zayn pulled his hips back, only to snap and push them right back and harder.

         Niall cried out in pleasure and Zayn soaked it up as if it were a drug to his ears. "Tell me what you want." Zayn ordered, keeping the pace slow. "I-I want you-- fuck, fuck me. Please." Niall could barely even swallow. Let alone talk. "How hard?" Zayn asked again. Niall wanted to slit Zayn's throat.

      "Goddamn. Fuck me. Fuck me until I can't handle it. Until I scream, okay? Fuck me until i come untouched. Please, fuck me," Niall let a smirk ease to his lips, knowing how to get what he wanted. "Fuck me, Daddy." He said and that sent shivers down Zayn's spine.

          As his speed picked up Niall moaned within each time he rammed into Niall's prostate. The moans got louder and Zayn's speed got faster. "FUCK," Niall screamed out and his vision whites out as he felt himself letting his load go all over his stomach. Zayn wasn't going to last much longer. In the midst of Niall moaning, he felt himself release into the condom.

          Zayn slowed himself and pulled out of Niall. He effortlessly uncuffs Niall and threw them to the floor. Both the boys lay there panting and Niall was wrapping his head around what just happened. He was so exhausted. Niall managed to get up and Zayn stopped him. "Hey, since i destroyed you and your clothes, here." Zayn gave him sweats, a jacket, and a white shirt.

       Niall was quick to put the clothes on and he could barely walk from the pounding sensitivity in his lower region. "Come back soon, my love." Zayn lit a cigarette and Niall slipped his shoes on.

He walked out of Zayn's house completely forgetting the reason he came.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 4.7K 46
An pasado 4 años desde que me fui con sasuke estos dias e entrenado con orochimaru y kabuto para regresar a konoha pero orochimaru me envío a una "m...
106K 17.7K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
3.8M 246K 49
Ganadora de los Pyoungwritters 2016 SINOPSIS -Tú eres mía Annia. -Dice él cerca de mi oreja tomándome con brusquedad del cuello. -Jamás. -Exclamo, tr...
5.4M 584K 40
Libro 1 de la Bilogía "Te Amaré" Libro 2: Por Toda La Eternidad Puedes querer y hacer que te quieran, pero si esa persona está rota por dentro no p...