The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Twelve

1K 74 23
By MyIrishOne

"Breakfast is ready sweet hearts!"

Zayn was on his computer searching on the web when he heard his mom calls downstairs to have our breakfast. He stood up from his seat and head towards the mirror to check himself, he tighten the necktie and brush some invisible dust on his shoulder before he walks out on his room. Then he checked Niall's room if he went already downstairs.

He opened the door, and saw Niall laying on the floor, already wearing his dark blue vest and a blue necktie and a long sleeve polo shirt inside. He was asleep.

The blonde boy were surrounded by Gothic dolls and some ragged teddy bears. The pale dolls that are black; raven long hairs, lips and eyeliners, and wears black dresses with matching black doll shoes and black fancy hat. While the bears were stitched on their ears and some have missing eyes.

Zayn wasn't surprise at all. He always do this if he's afraid, upset or nervous on something. Still, the raven haired boy was afraid because he can't read his little brother's mind.

Niall's eyes fluttered open as the cerulean eyes met the brown honey eyes, they stared for long until Zayn broke with a cough. "Come downstairs for breakfast," He informed him before leaving his room quietly.

"People who got  below C on the test are going to be punished!" Their teacher in math annouced as he slapped the ruler on his palm repeatedly, "You know who you are! Come up to the front!"

All the students groaned, including Liam, since he got below C on his test. He heard a small a chuckle on his side making him turn his head and glared to Harry, "You're just lucky you passed," He huffed, crossing his arms.

Slowly all the students who have low average on the test got up and form a line in front of the teacher with a slick hair and thick nerdy glasses hanging on his nose. He perked up his glasses as the first girl on the line open his hands then closed her eyes. Waiting for the slap of the ruler.

*smack!*

The girl hissed before she came back to her seat. "Next!" The teacher says.

"But sir Marcel!" Liam whined. Since he's the next in line.

"Shut up! Spread your sweaty hands!"

*smack!*

Liam pouts as he went back to his seat.

"You idiots bringing the class down! How many times did I remind you of the exam!" The teacher yells as he smack the next guy with his open palms.

"Sir! Why aren't you punishing Niall? He got below C?!" The girl complained as the students around the blonde boy glance up to his test paper.

"Never mind about him! Hurry up and come in the front!" Marcel says and slapped the ruler to the next student on his hands.

"That's so unfair!" The girl complained.

"Yeah..."

"What the heck." The students whispers.

Niall bit his lip as he stood up on his chair, "P-Punish me too," He stammered.

"It's fine, sit back down." Marcel says.

Niall shook his head, "I want my punishment," He insisted.

"Are you trying to give me a headache?" Marcel glared to Niall sternly, "You should know better what's it going to be the consequence."

Harry raises his hand, "Sir! I want to be his white knight!" He looked to the blonde boy and gave him a wink when he notice Niall glance to him, the pale boy just roll his eyes from his response.

Liam quickly raises his hand when he felt a little jealous over them, "M-Me too!" He raised his hand with a blush on his face.

"White knight?! Do you want to be punished instead of something?!" The teacher says, rubbing the bridge of his nose then let out a sigh, "Just forget it. Those who have been punish, sit back down and start reviewing!"

Since half of the students got below C on their exam, they were going to clean the whole classroom as their punishment. So they pick a mop, wet rags and other cleaning equipments in the janitor's closet, with his permission of course. Some of the boys including Liam and Harry went downstairs to throw all the trash at the garbage dump.

"He told us to clean the windows too!" The girl with blonde ponytails whined.

"Quit stalling lets go," The girl at her side says as she hold the wet rag with her fingers like it contains some bacteria.

"I'll do it,"

The girls turn around and saw a blonde boy, handing them a signal to give something. "I'll clean those windows, give me the rag."

Without any hesitation, the girl gave the rag at him, Niall gladly accept it as he make his way to the large sliding windows, as he tip toed just clean the top part of the window.

"What? I don't get it," The girl who was watching Niall says, "I guess the 'Ice Prince' is being nice today," She muttered, making an imaginary air quote.

"Maybe He's feeling sorry about before," The other girl says.

The first girl snorted, "No way, he doesn't even know the meaning of 'Sorry'."

"Who cares? Let's finish cleaning," the girl turn her heels around and starts to sweeps the floor.

The girl who kept watching Niall gasped in surprise as her eyes widened in horror, "Oh my gosh!" She screeched out.

All of the students jerked their heads from the loud voice, they gasped when they saw Niall climbed up on the third floor window then stayed  on the other side of the window.

Niall leaned his back on the window as he stand on the ledge for more than a minute, staring down on the grass ground while having a deep thoughts to himself.

Would I die if I fall from here?

I'd be seriously injured at the very least, right?

He was probably happy that he get rid of me.

Are you happy Zayn? Do you feel free now that you don't look after me?

Will Zayn be in agony over me, if I get serious injured?

Will he come back to me then?

Will he leave Perrie and think only me?

-

"What's he doing?!" The girl asked in a frantic way, biting her nails from getting nervous to what's gonna happen. "Isn't that dangerous?!" She asked pointing her index finger at the blonde boy outside the window.

"The 'Ice Prince'... He might fall from there!" The other blonde girl exclaimed. "We don't have to clean that side, what's he doing?!"

The brunette girl who first saw Niall went closer to the window, she peeked out his head on the window and glance up to his right to see the boy who's not even afraid of what he's doing. "Hey! you don't have to clean that side! Come back in!"

The blonde girl came beside the brunette girl and shook her shoulder, "What if he wants to jump?"

"What? No way!"

"But he's already on the mental case!"

The brunette nodded his head in agreement, "Hurry up and get Zayn if he tries anything," She instructed. The girl nods and hurried her way out of the classroom.

"What the hell? How come the teacher never makes the girls throw all the trash in the garbage!" Liam complained with a groan. "Well except for Niall though..." He blushed as he mentioned the name, "He's a delicate doll for me."

Liam, Harry and other male students of their class went at the back of the school building to throw all the trash; including at the cafeteria's and in the gymnasium's trash.

Harry just snorted then roll his eyes from Liam's little crush on Niall.

After they all throw all the trashes, they strolled their way around the front building to made their way to the classroom.

"They're cleaning the classroom Liam," Harry says as he slapped Liam's shoulder playfully and let out a small chuckle, "You're not even helping here, so don't complain."

Liam huffed as they continue to walk in the front building, "All I'm saying is--" He stopped when he looked up and saw something outside the third floor building, "Huh?" He squinted his eyes to make him see it clearly, "There's a boy standing on the other side of the window," He exclaims pointing his index finger at the boy.

Harry jerked his head to Liam's hand point's direction, when he squinted he eyes, his green eyes dilate when he knows who the boy is. Without any any seconds, he sprinted his way to the bottom where Niall could land on.

"Niall!" Zayn yelled in the entrance door, when he saw his little brother outside of the window, he ran directly to the window and tried to climb up, "Don't move! I'll be right there!"

Niall looked to Zayn but then he look down at the bottom when he heard Harry screaming.

"Niall! If your fed up, jump down! I'll catch you!" He yelled to the blonde boy with a grin on his face by showing his dimples.

Zayn was now on the ledge, just a few inches to Niall, "Here," He says reaching up his hand to hold on, "Come on, take my hand," He encouraged him with soothing and calm reassuring smile.

Niall glanced down to Harry with a stern face then goes back to Zayn who still giving him a small smile.

With having any hesitation, Niall let his body feel like a lightweight feather and step forward to fall down on the third floor building.

"Niall!" Zayn screamed out his name.

Harry already positioned himself and wait for Niall's impact. In quick swift move, the blonde boy's back landed perfectly on Harry's chest as he quickly wrapped his arms around his body, they both fall back as Harry hit his back on the grassy field with a loud thud.

Zayn eyes widened in horror when he saw his little brother just throw himself on the ground. After he landed safely to Harry arms, he saw Niall who was staring deeply back to his older brother with a straight face and no reaction of being scared at all. 

Zayn didn't saw the small smirk on the corner of Niall's lips.

Fuming with anger and frustration, Zayn jumps down inside the classroom as Perrie came to his boyfriend in a heart beat.

Perrie's face is filled with concern and worried so she tried to held Zayn's shoulder for some comfort, "Zay--" She was cut off when Zayn jerked his shoulder from the blonde girl's touch. She froze in shock as she watched her boyfriend stomped his way out of the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
408K 12.3K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
967K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...