LOST {HICCSTRID}

By ShBlackEagle

When he lost her , he lost his life. His kindness , his courage , his personality. She was right , he lost ev... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TOW
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT( THE FINAL CHAPTER)

1.1K 36 41
By ShBlackEagle

The sun was in its best face that it ever had.

The sky was soft light blue with sunshine in it.

The singing birds were flying to the zenith.

The river was fondling the rocks.

The wind companied the song with its sing:

Hooo.....hooo......hooo

On the green grass, leaning a man in to a boulder with his arms wrapping around a lady, who were resting her head on his muscled chest. They were sleeping peacefully.

Both had warm smiles on their faces, their fingers were locked in to each other, they both cuddling lovingly into each other. Although they were sleeping, they didn't want to let go from each other.

A bird landed near the couple and began to sing. Its voice was beautiful and matched the place well.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, woke up by that beautiful nature concert. He didn't open his eye until he felt a warm body is on him. He opened his eye slowly and saw his angle; his beautiful angelic wife resting on him. She was so beautiful. Her blonde hair was even brighter than sun; her rosy lips were redder than rose, her round face was cuter than babies'.

But what he loves the most was missing here. Her baby blue eyes!

Those eyes she usually covers with her bang, those which could melt ice and make your jaw drop. You could see the whole world in them. If you stare at them, it's hard to look away. You want to see more!

He felt her squirming and closed his eyes fast, got in a fake sleep. Astrid opened her eyes and saw her man. Yes, her man! Last night he showed he had forgiven her long time ago. He said nothing is wrong because she is back now.

Astrid put her hands on his cheeks and whispered.

"My Hiccup! I love you so much but..." This made Hiccup to smile but he tried hard not to show it. He wanted her show more of her feelings to him, without her knowing. What a pervert!

"But I hate you, when you think I'm dump and can't notice you are awake!" she said that in annoyed voice. Hiccup chuckled and opened his eyes.

"Hello Milady." He kissed her forehead and she smiled and but punched his bare chest playfully. Hiccup laughed.

"What a romantic way to answer my hello! You ruined the moment!" Astrid stood up and crossed her arms.

"It never gets old, does it?" she smirked. Hiccup stood up near her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Never! I really miss you morning punches." He whispered to her ear that tickled her. Astrid giggled and hid her face into his neck as she put her hands on his chest. Hiccup held her tighter than before.

They were having their embrace for minutes, not caring about the time, the world and anything; just each other. He pulled her back a little to see her face. The both leaned and kissed each other lips.

Gods help them! They made for each other. Their lips fit perfectly and their bodies were close. If you look at them from far, you would see one person not two. And its name would be Hiccstrid. They broke the kiss and put their foreheads on each other, enjoying the moment.........

Until something destroyed it!

Someone pushed Hiccup away on ground by jumping on his back. He felt two little legs on his shoulders and two tiny arms around his neck.

"How dare you Daddy! You stole my mommy and didn't bring her back for a day!" Hiccup laughed and stood up with her on his back.

"Yeah...Is there any problem little lady? I was with my wife." He winked at Astrid. Astrid laughed.

"But I wasn't with my mom! She just got here and you are not letting me to talk to her! I want to spend my time with mommy! I want to spend my time with mommy! I want to spend my time with mommy! I..." Astrid cut her by grabbing her in to her arms.

"OKAY! I got it. Now Mommy's here and never leaves!" Astrid said.

"YAY! MOMMY!" She jumped and hugged her. Astrid hugged her back with a smile.

"Mommy!?" Sapphire asked.

"Yes darling?"

"I didn't sleep a wink last night. I couldn't sleep."

"Why?" Astrid seemed worried.

"Because no one told me a night story!" Astrid smiled and kissed her cheek.

"So, tonight you will sleep with me and I will tell you a good story. Is it okay?"

"YEAH! First night with mom!" They both giggled. Hiccup looked at his family. His lovely family.

"No fair! I'm lack of love now!" He pouted and hugged both his girls. He got them all back. He got back what he lost.

His life,

His kindness,

His courage,

His personality,

She was right! If you show love, nothing can stop you. If you love, they love you back....

And never leave!

"Now, let's get back to the town. Grandma might be worried about all of us."

**************************************

There is always the times that you feel you are lost. No one understands you and never will! Feel that your partner is gone and you are alone.

You are wrong! No one is alone.

When you look at the sky, some is doing it too.

When you feel the love in your heart, some is feeling it too.

They care about you!

When you cry, they made the funniest faces to bring that beautiful smile of yours.

When you smile, someone is melting of your charms.

When you are angry, someone is the only one who never gets scare of you.

There is always someone! Never think you are alone, sad and lost.

Because someone will find you!

*THE END*

***************************************

Finished! Did you like it?

But I just realized I'm suck at describing love moments! I noticed that in the last chapter...ugh.

Anyway, hope you liked and enjoyed my first dump book. It's never worth to get:

3.52K reads!

326 votes!

352 comments!

You are kidding me? I can't believe it. You guys are all awesome and amazing! I love you all......

Okay...breath in....breath out...breath in...breath out!

Now I'm good!

And I should thank you long time ago specially to:

FutureWritterLA for being a big supporter of my story and the one who helped me to do it better.

MoraYukoInfinity13 for being a supporter of my story.

Hiccstridforever14 who inspires me to update as fast as I could.

Lovehiccstrid_jelsa with her lovely comments and support.

Cookielover10003 she is a very nice person whom can give you confidence to write your minds.

Samsonite1131 she always comments on every chapters.

SoNoteCool02 with her sweet comments.

Raven1Haddock that support my story with her comments.

Ping5678 with her votes and comments.

MariaHaddock6 a perfect supporter.

Apriloneil0320 with her comments and votes.

Toothless1223 one of the best supports.

Emma_hook28 with her votes and comments.

Mehansa12 a pretty good supporter.

Astrid_Sapphire a very good person in commenting.

Killahbunny with comments and votes.

ThePinkAngela for showing her true idea about my story.

Hiccstridlover01 who first votes then comments.

Diamondflowergirl for being a bit older than me XD

Malbertha2003 for having the same birthday as mine.

Toothless0223 for a good big supporter.

And lots of you guys that I couldn't write! I really, really, REALLY have thanked you before. Sorry because of this delay. And also this picture above is my the cover of my book I told you. I will publish it next week.

As you see, it calls 'Guess Who?'

It's a horror Hiccstrid story that happens in high school and... You will know when I publish it!

I will appreciate if you support it like you did in my first book!

Thank you guys a lot, even it is not enough. I never thought it will be that popular.

Anyways, love you guys and tell me what is in your mind with you sweet

Comments

Votes

Again love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 1.7K 32
This is book 2 of my Hiccstrid fanfiction series, which is why I highly recommend reading the first book, 'Don't Leave Me' before commencing with thi...
42.9K 1.7K 42
Hiccup has a big problem, he is now 20 years old. His father has died and he now has certain obligations to become chief, but will he go through with...
1.8K 42 18
When the Riders go to rescue Astrid, they find her gone; and the Hunters tell them she's dead. But all is not what it seems and when Hiccup finds his...
43.3K 1.8K 30
Zephyr was merely a few months old when her mother was taken away by a dragon, leaving her to be raised by her single-father, Chief Hiccup Horrendous...