Will I ever find love

By BeautyJalah

Zariah think that she will never find a boy to love her she think they are not into her she have a crush on t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chaper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (part 1)
Chapter 17 (part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
This is not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note ✍
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chpater 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Go Read!!

Chapter 1

1.8K 42 9
By BeautyJalah

Zariah in the media

Hey my name is Zariah Samone Walker and Im 18 years old and I go to Lincoln high school I'm a senior and I'm so ready to graduated I'm 5'4 light skin I have long curly hair and big hazel eyes and deep dimples and I'm a lil thick and I'm the type of person that just keep to myself And I don't no if I will find love one day boys just don't seem to like me well at less that's what I think.

Tre pov Hey my name is Tre and I'm 18 years old and I go to Lincoln high school I'm a senior and I'm ready for this fucking school year to be over with I'm 6'1 tall and light skin with gray eyes and I got dimples I'm also the biggest drug lord on the block people know not to fuck with me and I don't seem like the type of person to fall in love with these nasty ass hoes but hey u never know one day I might just find the right one.

Zariah pov My alarm just went off and it's time for me to get up and and get ready for school I went in the shower and wash up for about 30 mins and got out and did my morning hygienes I then went In my dresser to find me something to wear today I decide to put on my Jordan shirt which is red white and black and some cut up skinny jeans and my red white and black Jordan's and I applied some lil gloss to my lips and look in the mirror hey I was looking fine asf today.

"Zariah come down for breakfast." My mom yelled

"Coming mom." I yelled back

She be doing the most in the morning. So I started walking down the status and went in the kitchen and sat at the dining room table.    

"Good morning Zariah." She said

"Morning mom."

Anyways i started eating my breakfast so I can be on my way to school my dad is at work like always but I still still see him when he come home at night. See you later mom I'm finna head to school.

"All right baby see u later and don't your lil head ass be driving fast either." She said

"Im not mom and you always be cracking jokes but I still love u tho."

"Love u too, see u later baby." She said

I went outside and got in my 2015 jeep and was on my way to to school.

Tre pov
Im just now waking up about to get ready and head to this boring ass school I went In the bathroom and got In the shower for about 35 mins and got out and brush my teeth then I went in my room to find me something to wear I decide to put on my Jordan shirt with some true religion jeans and Jordan's grape 5's I went in the kitchen and I had got me something to snack on on my way to school I live by myself just to let I know anyways I grab my keys and went outside and got in my 2015 mustang and then I was on my way.

Zariah pov
I'm in 1st period doing my work and and then my best friend Makayla tap on me so I had turnt around in my seat.

"Hey bff." I said

"Hey boo." She said

"Do u want to go to the mall later on today." I said

"Sure." She said

"K."

I had Finished up my work I will be so glad when this day is over with. I look up and I seen Tre fine ass coming in the room lord this boy is going to be the death of me I have a lil crush on him but he don't no that the only person who know is Makayla I know we will never go out cuz that boy got hoes but who blame him. I was looking at him and he must have seen me looking at him so he wink at me I look away and start blushing. I heard random hoes saying "what the fuck she over there blushing for." I'm like "bitch why u worried." I swear these girls get on my nerves they just don't no i will fight all they ugly asses I'm never scared.

End of the school day

Tre pov
I winked at Zariah early today she fine asf I bet she ain't no hoe like these other hoes. I was walking out of the school building and I seen my homeboy Drew and went over by him and I dapped him up.

"Wassup tre." He said

"Shit nothing fixing to get ready and head to the mall."

"That's wassup I'm fixing to head there to."

"Ight bruh."

"Ight."

I went and got in my car and I started listening to Migos "freak no mo" and was headed to the mall.

Zariah pov
Makayla and I are pulling up at the mall fixing to get ready and go inside. We went inside rue 21 and got us some clothes and accessories then we went in foot locker and brought us some Jordan's I was starting to get hungry so Makayla and I went to the food court when we got there I seen Tre and Drew coming in here to.

"Look Makayla there go Tre and Drew."

"Girl, drew so fine I hope he bring his fine ass over here."

"Girl u crazy."

"Lol I'm forreal."

It's like when she said that they started coming our way.

"Wassup." They said

"Hey." We said

"What y'all doing here." Drew said

"Don't y'all see that we in here shopping don't y'all see our bags . Makayla said

"Damn ma I was just asking."

"Lol."

Makayla ass so fucking crazy. Tre had came over and was standing by me I had got the butterflies in my stomach cuz he so damn fine.

"Wassup Zariah."

"Nun, just came to hang out at the mall today with my best friend."

"That's wassup let me see your phone."

"Why."

"Just let me see it."

"Ok."

I gave tre my phone and he put his number in it he then gave me back my phone and when I look at it at he saved he his name as bae. I look at him and said

"Really."

"Yea u know u like it."

"Who said I did."

"You know u do, u no that u gone be mine one day."

"Who said."

"Me shawty."

"Mhm."

I was so happy in the inside when he said that I just wanted to kiss his lips they look soft asf but I got to play hard to get cuz u no how boys is they will have u thinking it's something when it's really nothing. I was getting ready to go home so I had to tell Makayla to come on her and drew was talking and shit I think they got a thing for each other if u ask me. Makayla and I was headed to my jeep when Tre came up to me and said text me later and I said ok so him and drew walk away to there cars in I got in my jeep me and Makayla was talking about what happen back at the mall until I drop her off at her car and then that's when I went home.

Tre pov
I think that I'm falling for Zariah a little bit but I'm a thug and thugs don't fall in love but I think that I have a soft spot for her.

Zariah pov
Im just now coming in the house and my mother and father was in the living room watching tv I spoke to them and they spoke back I went in my room and i put on a tank top and some booty shorts and then I decide to text Tre since he told me to text him I got my iPhone 6 off the night stand and looked for his number Bae pop up and I think I should changed his name to Tre for now but maybe later on if we have a relationship I would change it back to Bae. But for now I'll stick to Tre.

Zariah- wyd

Tre- nun chilling Wbu

Zariah- nun laying down bored fixing to get ready and go to sleep

Tre- o dws I'm fixing to do the same thing but just now u gone be Bae one day

Zariah- we will just have to see about that

Tre- ight well good night Zariah

Zariah- night Tre

I put my phone on the charger and lay down and I was just looking at tv and got to thinking about today I'm wondering have I found love can't be, but I'll juts have to see, I was watching tv until I felt asleep.

My first book you guys. Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...
116K 2.5K 31
While Amelia maybe a freshman in high school with a Fangirl crush on Josh Dun she gets to live out the dream to date him. Despite the large age diffe...
9.6K 374 41
Melissa is an athlete, a girl with a soft heart, and is prettier than she lets herself believe. Daniel is the teacher's son, is introvert but is a ve...
1.6M 26.6K 35
"Best friends don't date their best friends!" Tasha Olivier has always been left by all the guys she has dated. Why? She expects them to be like her...