Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter one ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ chapter eight ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter thirteen ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter fifteen ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter seventeen ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter six ☡

2.6K 153 37
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n:  AUSTIN MAHONE AND LIAM TOOK A PICTURE TOGETHER AND IM NOT FUCKING OKAY MY SHIP IS COMING TRUE SOMEONE FUCK ME UP THE ASSHOLE

word count: 1,633

Warning: partial sexual content ahead. Read at your own risk. xx
_____________________________

Great.

Niall received a text from his mum saying she wouldn't be home until the a.m.

      "I'm home for the holiday and everyone is gone 90% of the time." Niall rants to Greg. "Give'r a break, man. She's trying to afford me, you, Theo, Harry, Louis, and half the hungered children." Greg exaggerates the last part. "Well if dad were here.." Niall trailed off and Greg gave Niall a sympathetic pat on the back.

     "I know, it'd be easier on all of us financially.." Greg Emphasised the word and Niall looked at him and took exception to the comment. "Not just financially, Greg. Mentally as well." Niall said as he continues to clean off the dishes with his brother. "Niall, he.. he left us on the side of the road. You were four. How can you still love a man who did that and then said I wasn't even his child? Said that he's rather die than be with mum?" Greg asked with disgust dusted into his voice. 

      "Because he's our dad for fucks sake, Greg!" Niall slammed his hands on the counter. "Don't wake Theo, you twat. I'm sorry for insulting Daddy's Princess." Greg mocked Niall and Niall was killing him in his mind. "Know what? Fuck you. Do the dishes yourself." Niall threw them down and walked away to his room. He slammed his door and threw himself on his bed.

       He had always been close with his father. Niall has. He walked out when Niall was four and he had only reached him three times since he was four, and it was always around Christmas. His dad wasn't a druggie or an alcoholic; he was just a man with problems, is all.

      Niall loved his mum, but he and his mum hasn't always gotten along. He knew she tried to be cool and all, she just wasn't his father. He grabbed his phone and sent a quick text to Louis.

Hey, are you okay? You haven't talked to me at all today.
Delivered.

        Niall waited for a response and looked at the Telly for a moment to look at the show Gossip Girls that was playing. "She should tell him about being pregnant.." Niall commented getting lost into the show when his phone dinged.

Yeah, I'm good. Just didn't wanna bother you and Zayn. 😉

Lewis Willkum Timeline, you're never bothering me. You and Harold come over asap. We have some catching up to do.
Read at 6:17 p.m.

      "Austin and Liam have a thing?" Louis questioned Niall and Niall shrugged. "No clue. As far as I know, Austin was avoiding Liam." Niall said carelessly and ate the next chicken nugget in his bag. "What for?" Harry asked. "Haven't had the time to ask. Been too busy." Niall took a drink and Louis snorted. "With Zayn."

      "Nuh-uh!" Niall said throwing his first finger up to defend himself once he finished chewing. "When's the last time you saw him?" Harry asked. "..Yesterday.." Niall said casually and Louis shirted a bit. "He's hot. I can see why." "Louis." Harry frowned and Louis held Harry's cheeks together with one hand. "Say, 'I'm a guppy and guppies don't smile'." He ordered.

       "I'm a guppy and guppies don't smile." Harry tries to smile and it looked hilarious with his cheeks squished together and it made them all roll into fits of laughter. "You're beautiful, my prince." Louis kissed Harry fondly and Harry laid his head on his shoulder. "You said you and Greg got into it again.. Was it about...?" Louis looked at Niall and Niall nodded.

      It was the same fight every year, really. "Honestly, it confuses me on how he can be so heartless. Because I'm the very damn opposite." Niall rants as he placed their garbage in the trashcan that laid next to his desk and began to look for something. "Niall, you're just heated. Calm down a bit." Harry hummed happily. Harry was always so happy. In fact, he had never seen the boy upset before.

     "Have you and Louis ever fought before?" Niall asked Harry curiously. "No, we haven't. Maybe playful arguments, but I try my best to refrain from strangling him." Harry joked and Louis smiled at him with a laugh. Niall watched Louis look into Harry's eyes and laugh. They were so happy.

     "I feel like it wouldn't be a Horan Sleepover if we didn't watch Aladdin." Niall pulled the traditional movie out. They always watched it when they would sleep over at Niall's. "I feel like that would be a good name for a dog." Louis said randomly and it made Niall laugh. Hell, anything Louis said made Niall laugh.

      "Get up here, Blondie."

      Niall was sound asleep before his phone kept going off. Niall's eyes opened and Aladdin was at the  play screen and Louis and Harry were passed out on the other end of the king size bed. Niall got up to use the toilet and his eyes nearly burned out of their sockets when he flicked the light on.

      After using the restroom, he laid back down and grabbed his phone that read 4:23 a.m. He looked at the notifications below and he saw the name that popped up, that's what made him even read the messages.

Niall, are you up?
1:00 a.m.

Boo you're asleep.
1:20 a.m.

I guess you'll just have to wake up to this.
2:56 p.m.

       Niall looked at the image on his phone and he whined a bit. It was Zayn's dick, and it looked painfully hard. His hand grasped it a certain way that made Niall bite his lip.

I'm off to bed now, love. Enjoy that.
3:00 a.m.

Fuck, I need you. Now. Now. Now. Now. No times for games.
4:03 a.m.

Niall, I can see you're up now. You read all of my messages. Can you come over?
4:26 a.m.

Idk it's really early.
Read 4:26 a.m.

Niall. Come. Over.
4:27 a.m.

What's in it for me?
Read 4:27 a.m.

You get to suck my dick dude wtf
4:28 a.m.

On my way, MaLick.
Read 4:28 a.m.

      It was the first time Niall had been to Zayn's apartment, and Niall's heart was racing even though he had already been through some hot sex with the stripper that had just opened the door.

     "It's about time." Zayn smiled and pulled Niall in with a slam of his door. He pushed Niall up against the wall and Niall gasped. "I want you-- I want you to suck me off. Now." Zayn growled and Niall nodded quickly. Niall was getting hard just by the sound of Zayns voice. Zayn let him go and spun around as sat on the couch.

      Niall took no time to drop to his knees instantly and Zayn bit his lip at how fucking innocent the boy looked. Niall slid Zayn's sweats down as Zayn lifted his lower body a little to get them slid down to where Niall could grasp his leaking coçk. Niall licked away the precum and put his lips around the head giving it instant suction.

     "Uhg, fuck babe..." Zayn pushed himself a little further into Niall's mouth and ran his hands through Niall's soft, blonde hair. Niall swallowed the salvia that gathered in his mouth which caused Niall to suck a little harder and hollow his cheeks. Zayn pushed himself even further into Niall's mouth making it touch the back of Niall's throat. 

      Niall's throat fluttered around him as he gagged for a moment. "Relax, relax," Zayn breathed out heavily. Niall relaxed his throat and pulled his head back as he made himself give the most suction he possibly could as he bobbed his head back and forth. Niall's fingertips traced over Zayn's testicles and massages them generally and Zayn lost it.

      He holds Niall's head still as he fucked his mouth at his own pace. The boy had tears brimming his eyes from gagging every time Zayn would push to the very tip of Niall's throat. "My little cockslut... Fuck... Look at you." Zayn muttered out and Niall hummed around Zayn's hard on. That's all it took to send the darker boy coming into the back of Niall's throat. He slowed down and let Niall slide his lips off with a pop, but making sure to get the white that leaked around it.

      Niall licked his lips to get the remainder of it off. "That was fucking hot," Zayn's eyes widen. Niall blushed and got up to his feet. When Zayn put his shaft in his pants again, Niall grabbed the keys from the table. He saw Zayn light an unfinished blunt and frowned. "You smoke weed?" Niall asked. Zayn let the large and thick cloud of smoke escape his lips as he spoke. "I do, my dear." Zayn breathes the rest out after the sentence.

        "You shouldn't." Niall watched the older man laugh to himself. "I shouldn't do a lot of drugs I don't do. I shouldn't strip. I shouldn't fuck someone I don't like. But I do." Zayn said like it was normal. Niall felt the anger rise in him at the last part. He knew Zayn didn't like him like that, but it still pissed him off. "I can sense your anger, babe. Chill out." Zayn closed his eyes as he sucked in the smoke again. Niall just kept the same frown. "I'm going home." Niall states and Zayn shrugged.

     "I'll see you next week."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 141K 66
Harry y Louis son dos amigos cercanos. Louis terminan compartiendo un departamento con Harry gracias a que él pierde su empleo. Compartir la cama y...
106K 17.7K 44
¿Y si es muy tarde para empezar de cero? Cuando Gia Davies se muda a Nueva York, está huyendo. Se ha dado cuenta de que su carrera no le gusta, su re...
66.1K 3.7K 148
Valentina una chica con una vida normal hasta que el divorcio de sus padres cambiaría su vida por completo volvería los próximos años en los peores d...
53.2K 1.9K 38
en esta historia seras Mia 🔞