Nerdy Love

Por _imightbeInsane

You may think everything should be all peaches and cream for two nerds in love, but these aren't your average... Más

Nerd.
Party
Crush Alert
School day
Mark these words
He spits a good game
Hoes.loveDomey
Imagine it
Me and You
Tears
Big Daddy
Elise
Birthday
William Crowder
Emotions, Emotions, Emotions
Drewwww
What's Done in the Dark...
When it Rains...
In My Eyes
Something Major
Love does that
Reagan
Love and Loss
Now what?
Love on the Brain
Moving on
World's Best Moms
Spring Break
Love Yours

Sorry is Just a Word

1.7K 77 8
Por _imightbeInsane

I got home and I had to tutor this girl named Tia. We sat in the living room going over math problems. Micah, Dominic, and Jayson walked through the door. They all looked at me. Dominic glared, Jayson and Micah just looked.

"Hey McKenna." Micah and Jayson said.

I said hey to them, and finished up my tutoring. Tia packed up her things and left. I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a bowl of grapes. As soon as I walked out, Micah called me. I sighed and walked up to them.

"Yes?" I asked.

"So are you going to tell me why you're becoming your sister?" He asked.

"I'm not. I'm only romantically interested in one person." I said.
"Now is that Dominic, or this boy that I've heard told you that you were sexy at Subway?" Micah asked.

I nodded, "His name is Miguel."

"How old is he?" Micah asked. I just shrugged. "I know he's already graduated. He's too old for you. He only wants a girl your age for one thing."

"Well he's not going to get that one thing." I shrugged.

"Then, I suggest you stop talking to old dude, or I'll have to handle him." I just laughed and shook my head. My phone started ringing. I smiled as I answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'm outside."

"Ok. I'm on my way out." I said as I slipped on my shoes from by the door.

"That better not be Miguel. You know what I'm going to see because I don't know you anymore. You might lie." Micah said. The three of them got up and walked out the door. I shrugged. I walked to the passenger side and got in. Micah, Jayson, and Dominic just stood there looking stupid.

"What do you boys need?" My mom asked. They shrugged shook thier heads.

"Ma you need to talk some sense into your daughter. She talking to 20 year olds and she's still seventeen." Micah snitched immediately. I glared at him.

"You go in that house and worry about why you're  flunking half of your classes. I got this." I told him.

"I'm trying to stop you from being pregnant by this nigga who's probably not going to claim you or your baby after he gets what he wants." Micah said.

"See that's where you're wrong. He claims his daughter. I met him playing with her at the park." I said. It wasn't my smartest moment.

"He has a daughter?" Everyone yelled.

"Mom can we hurry up because I think Micah might try to kill me any second." I whispered. I was highkey scared.

She backed out of the driveway and we were off to Dairy Queen. I got a banana split while my mom got an Oreo Blizzard. We sat in a booth across from each other, and she just looked at me.

"So tell me what's going on," She said. I poured out everything on the table to her. She just shook her head.

"I've seen it in your eyes, you have feelings for Dominic, and I seen his feelings for you in his eyes." She said.

"Whe-" she held her hand up to silence me.

"When? Every time you stare at him then pretend you didn't notice him. Then he stares at you and pretends he didn't notice you. This game is stupid. Whatever you two are doing, it's not healthy." She said

"I want to be with him mom, but I'm scared." I said.

"If you live your life afraid, you'll regret every moment of it." She told me. I nodded and we moved on to other subjects.

That night, I barely got any sleep thinking about what I was going to do about the Dominic situation. I needed to find a way to tell him that I was sorry. Even if I apologize, will he forgive me? What will he say back? He might hurt my feelings. I may deserve to get my feelings hurt. The only thing I know for sure is: I have feeling for Dominic, and I'm tired of pretending that I don't.
-----------------------------.

I got dressed in a simple black tank top with my Pink rain coat, some dark jeans and pink vans. I walked down the stairs and Makayla was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I could tell that she had been waiting for a while. I grabbed a bottle of water and we got into her car. When we got to school, I saw everyone already whispering. The drama never stops at this school. I took a seat by Makayla and looked around.

"Have you heard about Dominic's new boo?" Tori asked. I shook my head and glancing over there. He had his arm wrapped around some girl. I didn't know her. Which is weird because I know almost every person in the school, not personally, but by face.

"They're cute," I said but we all just started laughing. "Well he's cute." I corrected. Everyone at our table fell out laughing. I'm still going through with my apology. If he accepts it, he accepts it.

"Since when did the super nerd get funny?" Tori asked.

"Right around the time-" I stopped myself and shook my head. I will throw no shade today.

My phone rung in my pocket, and I looked at it. It was Miguel. I changed his name in my phone because it was upsetting people. I didn't answer it because I didn't want to talk to him. That would only upset Dominic, and I don't need that today.

In first block, I couldn't bring myself to say any thing. In second block, he sat as far away from me as possible. At lunch, he was nowhere to be found. In third block I didn't have him in my class, so I had some time to relax. Fourth block came quicker than usual. AP Statistics is a very boring class. Our teacher, Mr. Arkwright, just talks and talks and talks all class long. I looked at Dominic for the millionth time that day, and he was looking at me.

"Dominic," I said. He turned his head the other way. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry is just a word." He shrugged. I was a little taken back.

"Dominic I'm tired of whatever this is. I just want to be yours." I said.

He shook his head, "It's too late." He said. The bell rang and everyone gathered up their books and left the classroom. I did the same. I met Makayla by her car and we drove home. I didn't have anything to do for the day, so I just stayed in the house. I sat on the couch with Micah, Dominic, and his new girlfriend. I threw my phone on the table right when it started ringing.

"The child molester is calling you." Micah sneered.

I just shook my head and silenced it. I don't even like him like that, and Micah's right. He just wants to give me a "very special eighteenth birthday present." I don't want that from him. If it's not from Dominic, then it's getting returned to its sender.

I put my phone on do not disturb as Makayla walked in the door. She was holding a stack of papers, and envelopes.

"There's my sister." She cheered.

"No." I said.

"I didn't even ask you yet," She whined, so I waited. "Can you-"

"No. I will not plan your baby shower. Ask Tori. I have too much going on right now." I said.

She stomped up the stairs. I really didn't care. My phone started ringing again. I was confused to see Logan's name. Only my favorites can call when when I'm on Do Not Disturb. I never realized that I forgot to remove him. I picked up my phone and took a deep breath.

"Hello." I answered.

"Do you know how much I love?" Logan asked. I looked at the phone for a second.

"You know this is McKenna and not India right?" I asked.

"Yes McKenna. I know this is you. I'm just really dying without you in my life. I just need you to forgive me."

"Which love song did you get that from?" I asked. He sucked his teeth. He was quiet for a minute. 

"Can we talk seriously without the sarcasm?" He asked.

I sighed and faked hanging the phone up. I placed it in my pocket. I had to do that to keep Micah from finding out that I was talking to Logan because he would probably slap me. I walked up stairs and put the phone back to my ear.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Share

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

239K 10.2K 94
I'm not falling for any ordinary guy, I am falling for a god.
1K 52 20
What's life when you're the good girl. Being bad is so much more fun.
3.2M 117K 33
Some people like the cookie. Some like the cream. I like them together, with some milk of course. But, I'm not talking about Oreos. Nope. This is m...
27.7K 1.4K 43
Sequel to Nerdy Love They know everything about anything, but when it come to love... Let's just say they haven't figured that out yet, and college...