The Dream Diary (Markiplier I...

By Kittenthekat14

Hello, everybody! My name is KittentheKat and welcome to Markiplier Imagines!!! *Giggles* Here, I'll take req... More

Welcome!! (Requests)
Love At First Sight
Til Death Do Us Part
Something More (Part 1)
Pick-up Lines
We'll Figure It Out Together
I Will Not Forget
Author's Note
Cheaters Always Win
Author's Note (I Know, Again...)
Something More (Part 2)
He Forgot Me. He Left Me.
Halloween Costumes
The Little Mermaid (part 1)
Wait, What???
Truth or Dare
#PrayForParis
Nightmares
Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving
New Cover!!!
Colds
My Life's Problems
Christmas
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
New Years
Quick Question...
OMG
Bored
Problems Waiting to Be Solved
It's Been Awhile....
Broken
Glued Back (2)
NOT A PART
Fallen Apart (3)
Wattys!
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Dating Mark Includes....
Birthdays

Cuddling

1.4K 45 2
By Kittenthekat14

Your eyes slowly opened at the sound of your bedroom door softly closing. Glancing at the clock you noticed that it was around 3 am. Knowing that Mark gets worried when you don't get enough sleep, You closed your eyes and pretended to be deep in slumber.

The side of the bed shifted down. The blanket rose and Mark slid in beside you. He wrapped his arm around your body to pull you closer. When he did that, warmth consumed you.

Your eyes kept closed as he began to draw patterns with his finger on your arm. Mark rested his hand on your thigh and lightly tapped you with all of his fingers.

"If you want to pretend to be asleep, then the least you could do is control your breathing." Mark whispered.

You sighed and turned in his arms. Even in the dark, you could see his chocolate brown eyes. You snuggled closer to Mark before talking back.

"How was your recording? Was it anything worth posting?" You asked him.

You felt Mark nod his head and tighten his hold on you.

"Yeah, it'll post around 12 today. I played the first part of Fran Bow." Mark answered with sleep evident in his voice.

You wanted to continue your conversation, but you started to drift off. Your (e/c) eyes closed as you heard a faint "I Love You," from Mark.
___
Hey there Kittens!!! I've decided to do something different with my writing. I'll find one of those cute imagine pictures and write a short story to go with it!!

If you can't tell, I'm trying to think of ideas for me to upload stories more frequently.

But I'll see you Kittens later!!!

Peace!!!✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 2.9K 31
(Closed) Hello everyone so this is my Crankgameplays imagines and if you have any requests then please message me. I am open to writing smut but woul...
1.5K 55 25
I AM REWRITING THIS STORY! IT IS VERY CRINGY!!!! (ËDíT///// IM NOT DELETING OR REWRITING IM JUST ABANDONING THE COMPLETED FANFIC AND MAKING A REBOUN...
711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...
2.5K 360 54
This is my first x reader, but hey I write Septiplier, Tythan, and Pewdiecry so why not Markimoo. You find a great crush you've had in a severe condi...