Somewhere Only We Know [h.s.]

By xdirectioner101

•BOOK 1 OF HARRY AND HARMONY SERIES• She grew up in the spotlight alongside her two other famous siblings, B... More

Concert (1)
concert part 2
date part 1 <3
date part 2
date part 3
the beginning
Airplane madness
Manchester (:
happy (:
Radio City Live -Manchester
Key 103 Live - Manchester
His Home
Surprise
Lux's birthday
Working
Brother
Shhhh ...
Hurt
Ryan Seacrest
Beach with the Babe
BBC Radio1 With My Boo
Teen Awards 2012
Disneyland
Little Things
Shock
Don't Dream It's Over
Broken
Telling Ariana
Tears of A Boy
Plans
MSG Part 1
MSG Part 2
Memory
Giving Up
A Day With The Boys
I Hate This
Jingle Bell Ball 2012
New Years In New York
Dark
Acceptance
Africa
Colliding
Japan
Disaster
Bonding
Shirt
Heart Of Stone
Mixed Emotions
Almost Lover
Little Peck
Heart Attack
Honeymoon Avenue
Tattooed Heart
Baby I
Shut Up And Love Me
You & I
Kiss Me
Happily
All Bad
Story Of My Life
Billboard Awards 2013
Die In Your Arms
Don't Let Me Go
Marry You
Epilogue

Bother

443 4 2
By xdirectioner101

January 7

Harry's POV

Today was the day our Kiss You music video was coming out. I was very excited for the fans to see it. It showed the lads and I our goofy sides and I couldn't wait to see what their reaction was.

Apart from that, I have other good, incredible, amazing, magical, "thank god" news.

Haylor is over.

Finally. After months of having to spend time with her, management approved of us "breaking up."

After New Years, Taylor and I had gone to the Caribbean for a "vacation." We saw a few fans there and took pictures with them. I did, Taylor felt like she was forced to.

Anyways, we were set to go on a boat ride in the ocean but I decided not to go. I was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of lying to the fans. Tired of forcing myself. Tired of being away from my one true love.

I ended up not going and left Taylor all by herself on the boat waiting for me like an idiot. Hey, she's called me pretty rude things bigger than that.

She called me but I never replied. Instead, I went to hang out with elderly people in a hot tub. They were pretty funny.

When I got back to the hotel, Taylor had already left back to LA. I stayed one more night there and left the next morning.

I got a call from management when I was on my way back home. I was scared at first but I replied. I prepared myself for all the screams from them but they never happened.

They told me that Haylor was over and that I could finally be free from lying. I don't know what it was, whether Taylor called and told them she wouldn't do it anymore, or because we were simply done.

But it didn't matter. I was beyond happy and immediately went to Louis' house to tell him and the boys the news.

All of them were happy for me. Well, not all.

*Flashback*

I had just told them that there was no more Taylor Swift and Harry Styles anymore. I studied each of their expressions. They looked as happy as I did.

"I'm happy for you,lad." Louis patted my back and smiled genuinely at me.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks."

"I'm really happy for you,Harry." Liam said,walking over to me as I stood in the middle of the room while the others stood on the outside of the couches. "I hated lying to the fans and now that it's finally over, we, you, don't have to lie to them anymore."

I nodded.

"You're free man." Zayn grinned.

I grinned back. "You have no idea how good that sounds."

Zayn,Louis, and Liam laughed while Niall just stood there not saying anything. I was about to ask what was wrong until he finally spoke after my whole time arriving.

"What are you going to do now?"

I looked at him questionably. "What do you mean?"

Niall scoffed, which was unusual for him. "Come on,Harry. Now that you're single, you have the opportunity to go for Harmony. What are you going to do,lad? Honestly."

I shrugged. "I don't know yet. I want to go visit her but we're too busy with the music video out."

"Harry." Niall started. "You're still going after her after what happened in New York? Didn't she tell you to back off?"

"How do you know about that?" I asked, getting defensive.

Niall rolled his eyes. "Harmony's my best friend,Harry. She tells me everything. Especially things like her ex going to her room past midnight to go and yell at her when she really should have been yelling at you."

"Wait up." Liam spoke, holding his hand up and turned to me. "Harry, you did that?"

"I had to Liam." I told him and the others who were listening. From the corner of my eye, I saw Niall cross his arms across his chest with a frown on his lips. "She saw Taylor and I kiss and she cried and left right after it so I left Taylor at the hotel and went to the hotel Harmony was staying at. I needed to see if she was okay."

"You forgot the part where you yelled at her and made her cry, AGAIN." Niall said madly.

"Why are you so defensive about this?" I turned to him.

"Because I care about her, Harry. Unlike you."

I walked quickly to him and raised my hand about to punch him but before I could, Liam and Zayn pulled me away. "Don't you ever say I never cared about her Niall! I loved and will always love her!"

"Then why did you do that to her?!" He yelled back.

"You guys have to calm down! Both of you!" Louis said, pulling Niall away from me as we both struggled.

"He's the one saying things that aren't true!"

"Because they're not!"

"You don't know a thing!"

"Both of you, calm down!!" Liam yelled, and pulled me to sit down on the couch. Both him and Zayn held one of my arms and sat down next to me, their arms tense.

"I'm just saying that if he hurts her again, I won't step back." Niall glared at me while he and Louis sat on the opposite couch, Louis in the same position as Liam and Zayn.

*End of Flashback*

I gave a deep sigh as I drove to Liam's apartment.

Things were tense between Niall and I which was not something any of us were used to.

I get that he felt defensive about what happened between Harmony and I but it wasn't any of his business. It was between Harmony and I and he needed to respect that and back off.

A pounding pain was felt in my head. Stupid headaches. I drove about three more miles until I decided to stop and go to the side of the street when the pain got stronger.

I turned off the car and placed my head against the wheel. I took a couple deep breaths, trying to stop the pain in my head.

"Sir, are you alright?"

I lifted my head up from the wheel and turned to see a police officer next the window in his motorcycle.

I nodded. "Do you know how you can get a girl back who you've dated before and broke her heart along with yours without her wanting to be hurt again and your best pal to be okay with it?"

The officer laughed. "Good luck to you, son." And sped away.

I sighed and went back to my previous position. What was I going to do? I was finally free and the girl of my dreams didn't want anything to do with me.

I know she doesn't want to get hurt again and I swear on my life that wasn't going to happen again but how can I prove that to her?

I know I wasn't going to get any help from Niall. He hated me hurting her and didn't want to see us together again.

Liam would want me to wait like he did with Danielle but I can't. I need her.

Louis and Zayn would tell me the same thing. So what should I do?

I didn't get any time to rethink what I was about to do when I grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

Three beeps were what I heard until I heard giggling on the other phone line. "Hello?"

"Harmony."

The giggling stopped immediately. "Harry." She said slightly confused. "What did I tell you when I said I wanted you out-?"

"I know." I said quickly before she could finish her sentence. I didn't want to hear the heartbreaking words. "But that's not what I want to talk about."

She sighed, the phone muffling a bit. "What is it?"

"I'm not asking for a second chance ... Yet. There is no more Taylor and I and I was wondering if we could just start all over?"

"What do you mean?" Curiosity in her voice.

"I'm asking, do you want to be friends? And by friends I mean, just friends?"

------

Dun dun duuuuuunnnnn .... (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

965K 10.7K 58
Alex Styles is Harry Styles' sister. She's eighteen, and enjoying living on her own. Harry and the boys finally get a break from their never ending t...
213K 8.1K 86
Astrid Taylor is a 18-year-old college student who is passionate about One Direction. After having the opportunity of staying at the same hotel as he...
322 2 43
Maria is just a normal girl who lives in England with her best friend Mary-Beth. One day she runs into a man who will change her life forever. Harry...
46K 284 15
Eighteen year old Bree Keller has just finished high school, and is ready to leave home and start college. But the summer before she leaves, she meet...