The Beginning of the End (Vam...

By NikkiJayy

Nyla is on summer vacation. The only problem is..she lives in an uninteresting town with gross old couple nei... More

The Beginning of the End (Vampire Story)
Chapter 2:Dinner for five
Chapter 3:The Tour
Chapter 4:Moving in
Chapter 5: Dirty little Secret
Chapter 6: Backfired
Chapter 7: Feelings...of course not
Chapter 8:Lunch
Chapter 9: Heartbreak
Chapter 10: Lost Bet
Chapter 11: Old Friend
Chapter 12: The Wrong Name leads to Heartbreak
Chapter 13: See You Soon...
Chapter 14: The Ceremony
Chapter 15:The Bond
Chapter 16: A night with an enemy
Chapter 17: Voices
Chapter 18:Breakfast for Two
Chapter 19:The Truth
Chapter 20: Leaving
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 22: Swimming
Chapter 23: Unknown
Chapter 24: Unexpected Things
Chapter 25: Flashback His Side
Chapter 26: Her Side
Chapter 27: Memory Lane
Chapter 28: Visitors
Chapter 29: Tipsy
Chapter 30: Hangover
Chapter 31: Twisted Fate
Chapter 32: Fit for a Prince
Chapter 33: A Royal Background
Chapter 34: The Return
Chapter 35:Confessions
Chapter 36: The Truth behind the Lies
Chapter 38:The Shocking Truth
Chapter 39:The Crystal
Chapter 40:The True Phoenix
Chapter 41:Unwanted Messages
Chapter 42:The Summer Solstice
Chapter 43: Vampire Academy
Chapter 44: Tipsy...Scratch that, I'm Drunk
Chapter 45: Good Girl Seizes to Exist
Chapter 46:The Sparks Fly
Chapter 47:Back to the Basics
Chapter 48:Almost Dead
Chapter 49:Waking up
Chapter 50:Soulmate
Chapter 51:The Return
Chapter 52:The Beginning of My End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 37: All because of a Remote

4.3K 35 0
By NikkiJayy

Chapter 37

Warning this story is rated M for Mature...you've been warned ;)

*Nyla's POV*

It's been two days since I last saw Aiden. After the little glaring competition with him and Hayden, he left, without even one goodbye. Austin, Courtney and Taylor left a little bit after him. I hadn't seen Hayden since that day. He wasn't even at the meals. Jason was quiet, but when we did talk, it was just the normal greetings.

So now...I'm just lying here staring at my ceiling, bored as always. You know... ever since I moved here I've never been out of this house. Even though this house has everything I need in it, I needed to get out of here.

I sat up and got off my bed, walking into my bathroom to take a quick shower. After I finished, I walked over to my sink brushing my teeth and combing my hair. The whole time, I was thinking of a plan on how to get out of this house. I ran into my closet and pick up a black and hot pink tank top, black jean shorts, and some black converse. I practically skipped out the closet. I had finally come up with a plan. I stopped in front of the mirror and put on some black eyeliner and mascara, with a little bit of black eye shadow. I ran into my first bedroom, and walked into the hallway.

I quietly walked downstairs and towards the garage. As I opened the door, my jaw almost hit the floor.  Who knew he had so many cars... there were about thirty cars, and about twenty motorcycles. I looked around and something caught my eye... a black BMW M6 Convertible. Oh my... where have you been all my life. I looked at the key rack and snatched the keys that matched. I race off to the car and literally hopped in. Oh how I love convertibles. They make me feel even more badass than I already am. I opened the garage, and started the car. It didn't take long for me to make my way to the highway. Where to? I have no idea...but I feel like exploring the Vampire World.

Lights surrounded me as I entered the city. I looked around in awe. Everything was just so beautiful, though something in particular caught my eye. Oh..this should be interesting. I turned off the car, and hopped out. I slowly walked over to the table and sat down. He didn't notice me. He was staring down at the menu. I clear my throat and his eyes shot up. He stared up at me wide eyed , "Nyla... what are you doing here," he asked, his eyebrows knitted in confusion.

I shrugged,"I was bored in the house, so I just decided I should get out and explore this world of yours," I said smiling.

"Nyla, you shouldn't-"

He was cut off, "Hey Aiden, who's this?" I looked up to see a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Aiden sighed, "Quintin, this is Nyla. Nyla, this is my best friend, Quintin," he said introducing us.

I gasped, "Aiden... you have friends," I said in disbelief. His eyes narrowed into slits. Clearly he doesn't know that I'm being completely serious.

Quintin laughed and sat down next to me. He stared at me intensely, "Nyla, would you happen to be... human," he asked.

My heartbeat quickened, "Umm, well yeah," I said looking down.

"Aww she's cute. You know, Aiden, if you didn't already have that other-"

"That's her," Aiden said in a bored tone.

I felt Quintin's eyes burning holes into me, "Wait this is her," he asked in disbelief.

I looked up at him, and his eyes widened. "What," I asked in confusion.

"She doesn't-"

"She does," Aiden said cutting him off.

"Wait so.." he froze He looked down at my arm, then back at Aiden. "You're bonded," he basically yelled.

"No. She's bonded to my brother," Aiden said with a hint of anger.

"Blake," he asked.

Aiden shook his head, "No... Hayden," he said in disgust.

Quintin looked at me wide eyed, "So you're bonded to his twin. So that means you like Hayden, but Aiden likes-"

"Quintin," Aiden hissed.

"No, Hayden and I were bonded by a part of the Silvieter or Phoenix coven. We don't like each other," I said in a hushed tone.

"So do you like Aiden? He likes you," he said smirking. I looked down and blushed.

 "Yeahh, I think I should go," Aiden said. I looked up to see him pushing his chair back.

"Oh come on Aiden, don't be like that," Quintin said.

"See you guys later," he said getting up and walking the other way.

I quickly got up, "Umm nice meeting you, Quintin," I said smiling down at him.

"You too," he said smiling back. I turned and ran towards Aiden. Finally catching up to him, I put my hand on his shoulder.

He stopped and looked at me, "Aiden we need to talk."

"About," he questioned, gesturing for me to continue.

"The other night." He tensed up, and spun around.

"I'd rather not," he spat.

"Aiden, we need to talk about it. We can't just avoid what you said," I said in the same tone as him.

"No, I think we can avoid it. So if you don't mind, I'll talk to you later," Aiden said walking a bit faster. I stepped in front of him. "Nyla, we aren't about to go through this again," he hissed. I moved closer to him and looked into his eyes.

"Just one talk, then I'll leave you alone," I said.

He sighed, "Fine, but not here. So I guess you can follow me in my car, and I'll take you somewhere," he said walking towards a familiar sports car. I smiled, this was the car he took me in when I came to the Vampire World the first time.

"Okay," I answered going back towards my, I mean Hayden's, car.

His car slowed down in front of a gate. As it opened, my eyes widened. Why are we at Hayden's house? He went around the lake and pulled up into the driveway and parked. I pulled up behind him and parked. I hopped out the car, and walked towards him. "What are we doing here," I asked in confusion. He didn't answer, he just grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door. He opened it and I stared in confusion...this is not Hayden's house.

 He closed the door behind us. "Welcome to my home," he said letting go of my arm. He walked towards his livingroom and plopped down on a black suede couch. He patted a seat next to him. I walked towards him and sat down.

"So about the other night," I said getting to the point.

"What about it," he asked looking away from me.

"So you're in love with me," I teased, allowing a smirk to play on my lips.

He looked towards me and glared, "Let's not get too cocky about this situation," he hissed.

I smiled, "Well you said it...not me."

"And I'd rather you not repeat it," he said glaring.

"Well why not? It was sweet," I said smiling.

"Because what I said to you in the note, and the other night were mistakes. I should've never said that. Seeing that you might have a better relationship with Hayden anyways-"

I scoffed, "Wow really, Aiden? Hayden and I don't even feel that way towards each other," I hissed.

"Yeah okay... whatever," he said rolling his eyes.

I glared at him, "This is a waste of my time. Bye Aiden," I said getting up. I started towards the door, but it swung open before I even got to it.

 "Oh hey, Nyla," Quintin said smiling. "Care to join us in a movie?"

"Well n-"

"Great,"  he said grabbing my arm, and leading me back towards the livingroom. He sat down on the couch, bringing me down on his lap. I looked at him wide eyed. "Go with it," he mouthed. I eyed him skeptically, then shrugged. "So Aiden, I guess since you don't want Nyla," wait did he hear the conversation, "can I have her," he questioned smirking. I glared at him, I really don't like being talk about like I'm some type of toy.

"I don't care," Aiden hissed. I looked toward him with a hurt expression. He was looking forward so he didn't even notice the look I gave him.

"Okay... Anyways, what movie do you want to watch tonight. I have Twilight, Dear John, New Moon, Charlie St. Cloud, The Notebook, and Eclipse." I looked towards him wide eyed. Hmm, does Quintin bat for the other team? He laughed, "Joking! Anyways, I got Insidious and Toy Story 3, which one," he said holding up the two movies. 

"Toy Story 3," I practically yelled.

Aiden groaned, "No."

"If you don't want to watch it, you can leave," I hissed. He started to get up, "and I'll just stay with Quintin, and we can enjoy the movie."

He sat back down and sighed, "Fine."

"Yay," I said grabbing the movie and running towards the dvd player. I was stopped and the movie was snatched out of my hands.

"I don't trust you with my dvd player," he spat. I glared as he walked towards the tv, and popped the movie in. I walked back towards the couch, kicking my shoes off and sitting down next to Quintin.

The main menu popped up, and I glared at Aiden, "This is not Toy Story 3," I said narrowing my eyes at him.

He looked towards me and smirked, "I know," he said pressing play. Insidious started to play.

I got off the couch and stood right in front of him. "I'm not watching this," I said, placing my hands on my hips.

"Fine... you can leave," he said in a bored tone. I glared at him and reached for the remote. He caught my arm. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he warned

"But I'm not you," I snapped back. I snatched my hand back and grabbed the remote with my other hand. I ran behind the couch. He hopped up, and I ran towards Quintin. Quintin stood up, and I jumped on his back. "Run," I yelled, as Aiden started to get closer. Quintin took off running at vampire speed. I looked behind us to see Aiden following close behind.

"Nyla, I swear if you don't give me the remote, we're going to fight," he threatened.

"Try me," I challenged, smirking. He sped up and was literally right behind us. He grabbed me and yanked me off of Quintin's back. I yelped, "Quintin, help me," I screamed. I was pushed into a room and the door shut behind us. I heard a click... the door was being locked.

I backed up, "Nyla, give me the remote," he said walking towards me.

"Never," I yelled, running into a bathroom and shutting the door. I ran towards a tube like thing and crawled in. I heard the door open.

"I know you're in here." No shit Sherlock... you say me run in here. He popped up in front of me, and I screamed. He grabbed me, but I started to moved back. We started to slide down. I saw his eyes widen, he grabbed the remote and threw it back into the bathroom. Our bodies started to accelerate down, and then I felt the tube end and my body submerged under water. I hit the ground, then another body landed on top of me. My eyes shot open, and I would've scream had I not been under water.

 Aiden was knocked out. I tried to push him up, but he wouldn't move. And that's when I thought about it. Oh my gosh!!!! I'm going to die!!! I started to panic. Then I saw his eyes open, and he smirked. I glared at him. Are you serious?! He got off of me, and started towards the surface. I slowly got up, but was stopped. I felt someone grab my arms. They were placed behind my back. I thrashed around, trying to move but I couldn't. There was a burning in my chest. I felt my eyes roll back, and I blacked out. I felt the person let go of my hands. Wow so I really am going to die...oh joy..

"Come on Nyla, don't die on me," I heard someone yell from a distance. My nose was covered and a mouth covered mine. I felt a fist being pressed down below my chest. "Come on wake up," he yelled. He covered my nose, and my mouth was covered again. He pressed down again. Water began to rise up my throat, and I began to cough. I heard a sigh. I slowly opened my eyes. "What were you trying to do, kill yourself," he yelled.

I debated on whether I should tell him or not, "No, I passed out while I was trying to swim towards the surface, and by the way... who the hell has a pool that connects to their bathroom," I hissed.

"I do. Oh and by the way.. you're welcome," he spat as he stood up.

"Oh. Thank you for saving my life," I said shyly. I stood up and walked towards him. I couldn't help what I did next... even if it did make him uncomfortable. I embraced him in a hug, causing him to tense up.  That's when I realized something. His mouth was on mine. I tensed up, and backed away from him. "Umm I think I have to get back home now," I said, feeling my face began to burn up.

"It's 1am. I think you should just stay. I'll explain everything to Hayden in the morning. Oh, and why are you blushing." I'm pretty sure my whole body was red by now.

"U-um, well...nothing." I turned around and started to walk away. I felt a breeze and he was in front of me.

"Oh come on. Just tell me."

"Fine. You were doing c.p.r. on me earlier and-" I stopped.

"And what," he asked gesturing for me to continue.

"Well you were doing mouth to mouth and-"

He started to smirk. "Yeah," he said gesturing for me to continue. I started to walk towards a door, I swung it open and took off running. I ran up some steps but was caught before I made it to the top. "Really... you thought you could get away," he asked in disbelief.

"Well, yeah I did... but I guess not," I said as he picked me up.

 We walked into a room and he put me down. I was pinned to the wall. "You know what I miss," he questioned looking into my eyes.

"No, but I know I miss the little personal bubble I used to have," I said.

He moved closer to me, "I miss those random moments we used to have... I miss the hair pulling, the grinding, the moaning, the biting.." he seductively whispered. My heart beat quickened, and I blushed. Suddenly finding in interest in the carpet, I looked down.

"Really? Well I dont." Okay maybe I did, but he definitely isn't about to get his way right now.

"Really," he whispered in my ear, "You don't miss this," he began to kiss up my neck.

My breath caught, "Of course not," I said a bit breathlessly.

"Then why not try something different," he said pulling back.

I looked up at him, "Wha-" I was cut of as his lips crashed into mine. I froze...as I literally felt a shock run through me. My lips started to move in sync with his. This kiss was... passionate...something I never thought I could get from Aiden. He pressed my body against his and bit my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I opened my mouth, and our tongues danced around each other. He grabbed my legs and place them around his waist. I placed my hands as the bottom of his shirt and swiftly took it off. Okay, that's an understatement. I almost ripped his shirt off. We broke the kiss for a couple of seconds, to get his shirt off of him, but as soon as it was off...I pulled him back into the kiss. My hands ran up and down his abs. He deepened the kiss, then pulled back. I slowly opened my eyes,

Aiden smirked, "How was it," he asked breathlessly.

"Why'd you pull away," I asked in the same tone as him.

He chuckled, "I can hold my breath for a long time, but I don't know about you," he said smirking.

"Let's test it out," I said pulling him back into a kiss. He instantly deepened it.

 "Ohh..see I knew you liked him," I heard a voice say. We pulled away from each other. My eyes shot open. Quintin was standing in the doorway. "Someone's here looking for you. He's in the livingroom."

I stared at him in confusion, "Who is it?"

"Just take a wild guess," he said smirking. I thought about it, then tensed up. I turned back towards Aiden.

He sighed and put me down, "Tell that asshole, he just ruined a perfect moment," Aiden hissed.

I chuckled, "I don't think I want a fight to break out...so I'd rather not say that," I said straightening myself out. Aiden pulled me back towards him, and kissed me one more time. My heart fluttered, as he pulled away. Another shock ran through me. 

"Bye Nyla," he said smirking. I practically stumbled towards the door.

"Bye Aiden," I said in a daze. I never act like this, so what the hell is my problem. I walked out the door and Quintin led me towards the stairs. I walked down the stairs, starring at the person sitting on the couch. He looked up at me and glared, he walked towards the bottom of the stairs. Damn... so I guess I can't just have a good day. "Hey Hayden."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 221 15
Nysa Wadworth figured she was simply a little crazy. At least that's what her nasty ex said about her after Nysa decided to dump her with a measly p...
The Wolves By Leo

Teen Fiction

843 62 12
Being a werewolf is hard for Dawn Mooneast and hiding from her best friend Leila is proving to be a challenge. But when Dawn finds out that Leilas bo...
43 14 14
After losing what was left of her family Lucinda aka Luce decided to move away to a little town to start her life over. After 7 years of living there...
29.9K 654 17
(Y/n), who was currently 16, had lived her whole life in darkness. Her parents joked that she was a vampire, but they were telling the truth without...