The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Nine

979 67 44
By MyIrishOne

Niall was on the bus station, waiting for Harry to come. He ducked his head down and play with his hands.

"Here," Niall looked up and saw Harry smiling while holding a single sunflower on his hand while his other hand was holding a two bouquet of flowers. "I'll get you a prettier one next time."

-

The girl who confronted Harry under the abandoned tunnel saw them again together with her friend.

"What are you looking at, Sophia?" Her friend asked.

"No... It's nothing..." Sophia mumbled then turn around to her friend and pulled her lips to smile, "Let's go."

Harry and Niall went inside the bus, the ride takes forty minutes until they stopped on the grassy fields outside the city. Harry is the first one who got out holding two bouquet of flowers while the abstruse blonde boy doesn't have any clue but follow the curly haired boy.

Harry first to enter the big metallic gate surrounded by tall grass followed by Niall. Soon a mass of tombstone were scattered orderly.

They strolled their way to the small grassy hill were there's two tombstone can bee seen. "My legs hurt," Niall complained, but still continue to follow Harry up tp the small hill. "Where are we going?"

Once they were top of the windy hills, Niall straighten his pink lips when he saw what's the name written on the grave stone.

Anne Twist.

Gemma Styles.

"This one is for my younger sibling," Harry says bending down and placed the white rose boquet of flower to his little sister's tomb. "And that one is my mom's grave," He gently place the pink rose on her mom's tomb as he stood straight up and gazed at the gravestone with a small sad smile.

Niall just stared with a blank expression at Harry's back as his long curly hairs were swaying in the strong winds together with some dried yellow leaves.

"Today is the day my younger sibling passed aways so I was planning to skip school but ended going anyway," Harry explains with a small chuckle. "I just got an excuse thanks to you." He thanked the blonde boy, still staring to the name italized of his mother and his younger sibling.

Niall scoots closet to Harry at the side and stayed a minute for silence, enjoying the cold but soothing feeling of air.

"At school... That Liam's story," Harry said glancing to his right and watched Niall who's still staring on the ground but he knows the blonde boy heard it. "If you don't say something, they'll accused you."

Niall sucked a long breathe then sigh slowly glancing to Harry, "It doesn't concern me."

Harry furrowed his brow in confusion, "Then what are you concerned with?" He asked, running his hand through his long curly hair. "To you, Zaym is the only interest and the revolves, with Zayn in the middle?" He sighed, "I don't get it."

"How can I not love him?" Niall turn his head to looked Harry with a straight face, "I could only look at Zayn ever since I was born. Whenever I open my eyes, he was there. All I need is Zayn and nothing else." He stopped and breathe again, "So how could I not love him?"

Harry walks in front to Niall in surprise, he gently slaps the blonde boys pale cheeks and cupped it. "But seriously though, can you always not look straight ahead." He spoke softly while grinning to show his cute deep dimples, "And take some time to look around you, hmm?"

Soon they start to walk down the hills and made their way out the cemetery and rode a bus. Two hours after in the cemetery, Harry's father, Desmond came with a bouquet of different flowers in his hand. He noticed the flowers placed near the gravestone.

Desmond stared to his wife's gravestone, "That kid, Harry..." He says then paused for a second and let out a long sigh. "He came for a visit without forgetting."

Music Room.

Perrie was curled up on the floor near the white board, her forehead rest on her knees as she stayed still for a long minute until Zayn came.

"Why aren't you heading home?" Zayn asks, walking closer to the blonde girl. "You parents will worry about you."

"Doesn't matter; no one's home today," Perrie muttered through her breath.

Zayn crouched down and bring out his hand to Perrie, "Get up, I'll take you home."

Perrie stayed still and didn't accept Zayn's hand, "It was my last contest..." She mumbled, looking on the white tiles.

"I know... I'm sorry. I'll apologize in Niall's place," Zayn says, giving her a sad smile.

"What do you know?!" Perrie snapped to him as she look up to Zayn with rage, "You're just going to forgive Niall anyways!"

"The reason I am angry because you always forgive him no matter what!" She yelled at him, tears brimming on her eyes.

Perrie covered her face from crying, "Just what am I to you? Am I always second to Niall?" She asked softly, balling her fist on the ground. "Your first priority will always be Niall right?" She looked up to Zayn, "If you had to choose between Niall and I. You'll choose Niall without a second a thought."

Zayn crouched down as he held her hand on covering her face, he leaned closer and kiss her tenderly on the lips. Zayn broke the kiss with a small smile.

"How can I make you forgive me?" Zayn asks, staring fondly to the blonde girl. "I'll do anything to ask."

8:34 pm.

Zayn wear his leather jacket, preparing himself to go out. Niall came to his room near the door with his black boxers only, he raised his brow when he noticed Zayn's outfit.

"Did you just came home? You're pretty late," Niall grinned.

"I'm going back out, I came to change clothes," Zayn says, walking pass through Niall.

Niall followed and asked, "Are you sleeping with someone else's house?" Niall stopped on the corridor, "Whose house?" He asked again, the blonde boy turn his head at the window and look through outside the house then saw Perrie leaning against the post light. "Could it be..." Niall whispered, he glance back to his younger brother and smiled, "No... Right?"

Zayn didn't answer, "I'll see you later," He starts move and stepped downstairs. Niall ran follow his brother downstairs.

"Don't go Zayn!" Niall spoke pleadingly, he clutched his both hand and pulled it into his chest then called Zayn's name when they were kids. "Zazza!"

Zayn stop and turn around to see his little brother on the stairs; lips pout and quivering, his blue eyes were brimming from tears and his hand clutched to his chest.

"I'm begging you... Don't go..."

Zayn sighed, turning his head around and make his way outside the house to meet Perrie.

Perrie opened the door, letting Zayn to enter first, after she close the door she walked to Zayn who was standing near the flower vase. She went to his back and slid her hands through his arm and pulled him, pressing her breast to Zayn's back.

"Are you nervous?" Perrie asks, laying her head on Zayn's shoulder. "It will be alright, don't be nervous," She whispered seductively.

Perrie walked upstairs, holding Zayn in her hands and lead their way on the bedroom.

Zayn let Perrie dominate her by unbuttoning his leather jacket and his black shirt, revealing his tattoos. The raven haired boy layed on the bed, as the blonde girl kissed his neck then sucked his clavicle while her hands roam his torso. Zayn covered his eyes with the back of his hand and just wait for this to finish.

4:13 pm.

Zayn woke up shirtless, he looked to his right and saw Perrie covered her whole body with white duvet, only her head can be seen.

He swing his legs out of the bed and picked his clothes up on the ground and wear his black shirt and leather jacket, he still wears his black skinny jeans though.

He slowly closes the door and made his way through the living room and opened the door outside, he locked it before closing the door.

-

After Zayn closes the door, Perrie woke up when he saw his boyfriend leaving. So she planned to follow him.

Zayn was now outside to Perrie's house, he starts to walk in the side walk when suddenly he saw a blonde boy curled up on the ground, wearing a pair of his baby blue pajamas.

"Niall!" Zayn gasped, "Since when were you sitting there?!" He asked, raising his voice. "The whole night!" He exclaimed in disbelief.

Niall stood up and looked to Zayn, "Did you two sleep together?" He whispered to him.

Zayn didn't answer, he doesn't know how to explain it to his little brother.

"Filthy,"

Zayn's eyes widened in shock and was taken aback to Niall's statement, "What?"

"Didn't you hear me?! I said you're filthy!" Niall screamed to his big brother with so much hate and disgust.

"The two of you are filthy! So filthy that it's disgusting!--"

*Slap!*

"Ah..." Zayn was shocked for what he have done, he can't believe he did that. He looked to his brother with a red hand print on his right cheek.

Niall bit his bottom lip and his eyes starts to stream down some fat tears. Niall sniffed and starts to run away from Zayn.

"Niall!" Zayn yelled and ran to follow his little brother. Zayn kept yelling to his younger sibling but Niall won't stop and continue to ran until they were now on the main road of the street. With eight lanes and a fast running cars on the road.

Niall stops near the stop light and looked to Zayn who was almost few meters to him, "Don't follow me!" He yelled, making the raven haired boy stop when he saw his little brother tried to step on the pavement, "If you follow me, I'll run straight into the road!"

"You've mistaken," Zayn says calmly in soft tone of voice, "Nothing happened, that's the truth," He explains as he moves closer to him.

"Stop lying! You became filthy!" Niall screamed, shaking his head, "You aleady became filthy! With that women... It's disgusting!"

"No... You know how precious you are you are to me, don't you?" Zayn asked.

"No I don't!" Niall says, crossing his arm over his chest. "Why don't you prove it?"

"How can I prove it to you?" Zayn asked desperately, he knows he doesn't like his little brother to be crying because of himself, like what happened in the mall. "What can I do to make you believe me?!" He asked again, staring to his deep blue eyes with a blank expression on his face.

"Then... Can you die for me?"

Without thinking twice, Zayn starts to walk into the center of the road, he straighten his lips and tilt his head up and wait for something crash on his body.

Niall bit his lip as he watched intently to his brother in the road, Niall opened his mouth to say that he don't need to do that, but he's too late.

A red sports car is fast approaching in Zayn's direction.

"Zayn!"

Author's Note:

Sorry guys if the book confuses you...

The book was meant to be confusing from the beginning

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
403K 14.1K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
458K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.