Toxic (Ziall Horlik)

By xXZiallsChildXx

maybe it was the feeling of his hips grinding on top of his. maybe it was the feeling of their bodies molded... More

☡ warning ☡ trailer ☡
☡ chapter two ☡
☡ chapter three ☡
☡ chapter four ☡
☡ chapter five ☡
☡ chapter six ☡
☡ chapter seven ☡
☡ chapter eight ☡
☡ R E A D ☡
☡ chapter nine ☡
☡ chapter ten ☡
☡ chapter eleven ☡
☡ chapter twelve ☡
☡ chapter thirteen ☡
☡ chapter fourteen ☡
☡ read again ☡
☡ chapter fifteen ☡
☡ chapter sixteen ☡
☡ ZIALLISLIFE • ziallsvibrator ☡
☡ chapter seventeen ☡
☡ chapter eighteen ☡
☡ chapter nineteen ☡
☡ chapter twenty ☡
☡ chapter twenty-one ☡
☡ chapter twenty-two ☡
☡ chapter twenty-three ☡
☡ chapter twenty-four ☡
☡ chapter twenty-five ☡
☡ chapter twenty-six ☡
☡ chapter twenty-seven ☡
☡ imessage ☡
☡ chapter twenty-eight ☡
☡ chapter twenty-nine ☡
☡ chapter thirty ☡
☡ chapter thirty-one ☡
☡ chapter thirty-two ☡
☡ chapter thirty-three ☡
☡ possible xXZiallsChildXx break/update info ☡
☡ chapter thirty-four ☡
☡ chapter thirty-five ☡
☡ be back soon ☡
☡ chapter thirty-six ☡
☡ chapter thirty-seven ☡
☡ chapter thirty-eight ☡
☡ important message ☡
☡ one more ☡
☡ chapter thirty-nine ☡
☡ chapter forty ☡
☡ chapter forty-one ☡
☡ chapter forty-two ☡
☡ chapter forty-three ☡
☡ chapter forty-four ☡
☡ epilogue ☡

☡ chapter one ☡

5.3K 216 93
By xXZiallsChildXx

a/n: this chapter may be a bit boring at first, but it is necessary that you read it all thoroughly.

word count: 1445
______________________________

fuck.

That was Niall Horan's first thought once he rushed into class late. Currently, Niall was in UNI, and he wasn't too sharp on time today.

       "Hey there Need for Speed. Calm down. Class isn't for another five minutes." Niall's best mate, Louis, chuckled a little. Niall stopped and panted while he laid his back against the wall. "You look like Satan fucked you with a bat." Louis said honestly.

        "I stayed up until four studying for the bloody finals. This is one of the cons with the holiday break thing." Niall ranted as soon as he caught his breath. "Well, look on the bright side, we'll get to go home tomorrow." Louis walked Niall to their first class

        Louis was Niall's long term friend from grade four. They had always been close ever since Louis Tomlinson poured juice on a bully for making Niall cry. Louis had always had Niall's back.

       "Nice of you to join us, Harold." Louis smiled up at the curly headed boy and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Louis met Harry their sophomore year of highschool and they had began dating then. Niall adored Harry.

     "I've been up studying for what seems like my entire life. Harry Styles was not made to study for eight hours." Harry drank his coffee and Niall nodded and in agreement. "You both need to get laid." Louis grunts and Harry looked at him. "I'd like that." Harry smiled warmly and Louis gave him a kiss on the lips this time.

    "Finals don't start until 8:30. We'll be back. Tell Professor Byrum that we'll be at the nurse." Louis smirked and Niall laughed. Niall made his way to the classroom just as the bell rang. Niall was single, but there was plenty of gay/bisexual guys on campus. He was waiting for the right one.

    "Mornin' cutie." Josh smiled over at Niall and Niall laughed. Niall flirted with Josh a lot, but Josh was one of those straight guys who liked to mess around with his mates. "Did you study?" Josh asked as he took the plastic empty seat next to Niall.

     They all sat at tables, like you would in grade school. "Damn right. I need a drink after this." Niall rolled his eyes and Josh smiled and gave a loud chuckle. "I'm feelin' that, man." Josh and Niall pound fists and students began to miter amongst themselves.

"I'm taking roll call and them I'm starting the test." Professor Byrum informed the chattering students as they all cram in last minute studying. "To fond the circumference of a circle it's pie-R-square, right?" Niall asked and Josh sensed the panic rising in his voice.

      "Yes, Niall. And area of a circle is two-pie-R." Josh calmed him a little. "... Niall Horan?" "Present." Niall mumbled out and he continued to read over his mess notes. "Wait, if the PH level is higher than thirteen-" "Niall, calm yourself." Josh calmed the blonde and Niall let's out a loud, frustrated groan.

     "Tomlinson and Styles are missing again, eh?" The teacher looks up and Niall had been so caught up in studying he had forgotten to come to the rescue of the two lads. Niall licked his lips as his eyes scanned furiously over textbooks and notes for various classes.

     "Tomlinson, Styles! To your rooms. You can come take a makeup test since you wish to handle your personal problems here in school." The Professor tells the two and Niall's eyes widen. He looked over at Louis and gave an apologetic look and mouthed out an 'I'm sorry'.

     "Alright, students, let's begin."

           "Do you remember that episode of SpongeBob where he's trying to remember his name and his entire brain is on fire and papers are flying everywhere and mini spongebobs are frantically pacing? Because that's how I feel." Niall tells the boy who walked him to his steps.

     "Yeah, the makeup test was harder. Thanks." Louis frowned. "I'm sorry, I got way too distracted." Niall shook his head and wrapped his scarf tighter as the small specs of flakes landed on his coat.

     "I'm just glad to be home." Louis smiled at the two houses. Louis and Niall were neighbours all these years. Harry lived only down the street. They used to ride the same bus as children. "How about we go out later? See our families for a bit, then head out to that strip-club?" Louis offered.

      "Are you sure Harry won't mind?" Niall asked wore a weary look as he asked. "He probably would, but he knows I'll be trying to get you laid." Louis flashed a toothy grin and Niall chuckled. "That'd be nice." Niall agreed and Louis then laughed too. "I'll text you, mate." Louis pats Niall on the back and Niall walked up the steps to his house.

      "If I pretend I didn't just come in, may I walk back out and re-enter? Happy faces and coffee are exceptional." Niall said as Greg sat there. "NIALL!" Theo ran into Niall's arms and Niall grunts at the pressure to his lower abdomen.

"Hey kid. How's your first year of school?" Niall asks the boy and Theo gasps from excitement. "It's been fun. I coloured a picture for you before we left." Theo gave him the paper shyly. It was of Frosty the Snowman, Niall, Theo, Rudolph, and Santa.

    "I love it, Theo. I'll hang it up when I get back to UNI." Niall promised and ruffled the kid's hair. Greg handed him some coffee and Niall shot him a thankful look. "Where's mum?" Niall asked. "She was trying to stay up to see you, but she nearly passed out from exhaustion." Greg explained.

     "What about.. Did, uhm.." Niall struggled to say the sentence but Greg already knew. "No, he didn't. I'm sorry, Niall." Greg gave him a sympathetic frown. "Hey, it's okay. That can't ruin my Christmas break." Niall pulled himself back from that time. "Where's your mum?" Niall looked at Theo as he sat his stuff on the couch. "Asleep." Theo yawned and laid on the couch next to Greg.

    "I think it's time for bed, buddy." Greg laughed a little. "I'm not tried!" Theo whined. "How about Niall reads you a bedtime story?" Greg gave Niall a hopeful look and Niall gave in. "Let's go! I'll beat you!" Niall gasped and Theo races into the bedroom where he usually stays when he comes over.

      Theo got in bed and got comfortable. "Can you make up a story? I like it better when you do that." Theo nodded and Niall smiled and nodded as well. "Once upon a time, there was a little boy named Theo-"

      "Hey! That's my name!" Theo squealed out. "Yeah, it is! What do you know," Niall gasped with a grin.  Only moments into the story of castles, dragons, and Knights did Theo fall asleep. Niall pulls the cover up on him and received a text from Louis.

Come on, loser. I'm in my car. 🤗☃
-daddy louis

Always nice to see you changed your contact name in my phone.. Again. 😂

Yes, I am Daddy. Now, let's go! 🙄
-daddy louis

      Niall exits the bedroom with a quiet shut of the door. "I'm going out for a bi..." Niall trials off as he sees Greg asleep on the couch. He turned the Telly off and placed his coffee cup in the sink. Once he made it out the door, the snow had eased up.

    "Need for Speed needs to get the need for it." Louis made a joke from earlier that morning. "Ha-Ha. That's a knee slapper." Niall said sarcastically and buckled himself up. "I'm just saying, you didn't have to be so slow. But you have money right?" Louis asked.

     "Nope." Niall replied and popped the 'P'. "I don't either." Louis replied with a laugh that erupts from his throat. "Then how the hell-"

      "Niall. We're. Getting. You. Laid." Louis huffs finally. Niall looked out the window and sighed dramatically. "Then why can't you fuck me?" Niall joked. "Trust me, as much as I'd love to, I think you need to get the actual school fucked out of your head." Louis said seriously.

"Good luck finding someone who can do that."
______________________________

A/n #2: I'm so sorry it's boring! It had to be a filler to explain everything.
But next chapter will make it up if you get what I'm saying 😉 

BUT

If you want the next chapter, I MUST receive 20 votes and 20 comments.

I love you guys! ❤️🍃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 48.7K 41
Paris Smith siempre ha sido una chica soñadora, talentosa, amante de todo lo que tuviera que ver con la astronomía: las estrellas, los planetas, las...
305K 11.8K 41
Se llama Marcos. Se apellida Cooper. Y toca la guitarra. Jude Brown es una estudiante de periodismo, tras un largo camino en su vida, tiene que busc...
16.6K 1.3K 27
es mi primera historia después de muchos años espero les guste ahora si - timmmy es un pequeño descuidado y al no tener la atención de sus padres s...
152K 13.1K 7
[+18] 《Entre más grande, mejor el placer》 Desde que se supo que Jeon Jungkook tenía una monstruosidad entre sus pantalones no había vuelto a tener al...