The Twin Rose of Evil (Dark Z...

By MyIrishOne

Zayn and Niall are siblings with a dark, complex relationship. Niall, a boy considered psychotic by others, i... More

The Twin Rose of Evil (Ziall vs. Narry)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Author's Note.

Chapter Eight

1.1K 77 20
By MyIrishOne

Zayn removed his hand on Harry's eyes after Niall went up on his room, "Forget what you saw," He muttered before following Niall up on the room.

"There's no reason for me to forget that..." Harry whispered, as he imagined Niall's body, "I didn't even get to see it properly."

Niall sat on his bed as he let Zayn gently dried his blonde hair with a white towel.

"Did... Did you call him over?" Niall asked, gritting his teeth. He just want Zayn alone today and now Harry's here.

"No... Actually Perrie did," Zayn spoke, removing the white towel and combed Niall's hair up into quiffed, "Perrie is coming later too."

"Why?" Niall asked, balling his hands to fist. "Is it because your sti mad at me or is it because you don't want to be alone with me?"

What should I say?. Zayn thought.

What should sound better?

I can't even imagine how Niall would react.

Someone knock and opened the door, Zayn turn his head around and saw Harry who was grinning, "Hey, I'm hungry so when are we going to eat?"

Zayn went outside together with Harry, leaving Niall behind and let him wear by himself. "I just have to set the food, let's go downstairs."

After they have their dinner, Niall smiled to Zayn and looked at him in those honey eyes, "I'll do the dishes." Zayn just nod and let his little brother do the cleaning since he wants it.

Time goes fast. Harry helped Niall in the dishes 'cause the blonde boy didn't do it properly after that, they went to the living room. Niall laid his head Zayn's on the couch while watching some dramatic love movies, Harry was on the side of the couch just laying his head back.

Zayn stood up when they heard the doorbell rang, so he walked on the door and opened it, revealing the blonde girl who looks like really tired.

"Welcome," Zayn greeted Perrie and gave her a hug.

Perrie smiled back and broke their hug, "Sorry, I'm late aren't I? The practice session went overtime," Perrie explained before she strolled her way to the living room and laid on her stomach tiredly on the couch.

"What about dinner?" Zayn asked.

"I ate enough..." She mumbled. "Ah... Sorry I'm tired."

"Perrie when is the contest?" Harry asked.

"The day after tomorrow..." She said, closing her eyes.

"Wow, it's really near," Harry commented.

"Yeah..." Perrie mumbled before she fall asleep.

"Perrie?" Harry asked, he noticed she's already asleep making him snorted on his nose, "Huh! She fell asleep! I can't believe she falls asleep easily at someone eles's house."

Zayn went to her and rubbed her arm gently, "Perrie go inside and sleep."

"She's just pretending to sleep. You could just wake her up," Niall said, rolling his eyes.

Harry makes a nervous laugh, "H-Hey, that's a little..."

Zayn picked up Perrie in bridal style, making the jealous younger brother to growled lowly, "You don't have to do something like that! I told you she's just pretending to sleep!"

"Niall, sleep with Perrie," Zayn instructed, making the blonde boy groaned.

"I don't want to!" Niall whined, "I'm going to sleep with you!"

"Hey! What about me?!" Harry makes a fake pout, "Who am I supposed to sleep with?" He asked.

Zayn sighed, still carrying Perrie on his hands. "Don't joke around, you're going to sleep with me Harry," He said before he went upstairs.

And so, Niall and Perrie slept together while Zayn, on the bed and Harry on the floor, sleep on their room.

Niall can't sleep, because Perrie keeps squirming on her sleep and it makes Niall to feel annoyed. So he got out on his bed and crept his way silently to Zayn's room.

Zayn felt someone moves his duvet covers, his eyes fluttered open and saw thoae dark blue eyes few inches from him. "Nial--"

"Shhh..." Niall hushed him and move to the side and rest his head to Zayn's chest.

"What about Perrie?" Zayn whispered.

"She probably won't notice if someone even kick her," Niall said, letting out a small yawn through his mouth.

Zayn just hummed as he bend to get the covers for his younger brother, but when he looked to Harry, the curly haired boy was awake and staring to them with an amuse face.

Next Morning.

Harry came out of the bathroom when he saw Perrie and Zayn on the door, "You're leaving already Perrie?" He asked.

Perrie nodded to him, "Yeah, I have practice in the morning, so I'm gonna go ahead. Stay and have fun!" She bid her goodbye and made her way outside the house, she turn around to Zayn's house and saw Niall standing still on Zayn's window with a sour face. They stared for a seconds before they broke apart.

Perrie's Pov (After she woke up)

When I woke up in the morning, Niall; who I thought was sleeping next to me was not there.

"Is he already he already up?" I asked to my self as I make my way outside the room, "He's more diligent than I thought."

When I crossed on Zayn's room, I saw Niall on the bed alone by himself. Then she remember a talk about her friend about the siblings kissing.

*Flashback*

"Perrie, remember that weird rumor going around at our school?" My friend asked me, as we eat our lunch in the cafeteria. "You know about the siblings kissing and whatnot."

"I think it was about your boyfriend"

*End of flashback*

I put that conversation in the back of my mind.

But now, from what am seeing...

"I better get going, too." Harry said, patting his invisible dust on his shoulder. "I have something to do on the way."

Zayn opened the door for him, "You know... I understand why you had me over your house," Harry said, walking outside the door but he turn around and looked to Zayn sternly. "That behavior showing too much love would be uncomfortable for me too--"

"But..."

"Are you that afraid Zayn?"

"Are you that afraid of Niall?" Harry asked before he leaves the dumbstruck raven haired boy in the house.

Zayn closes the door, he spun around and saw his blonde younger brother, showing no emotions can be seen on his face

Am I really that afraid of Niall?

"The competition is tomorrow, isn't it?" Zayn asked Perrie as they walk their way downstairs.

Perrie nodded with a smile, "Yeah, you're coming right?" She asked.

Zayn smiled to her, "Yeah..."

Harry was talking with his friends near the window when he saw Zayn and Perrie walking from the stairs, "Perrie!" He called the blonde girl making her turn around, "Heard your competition is tomorrow, good luck!"

"Harry, dp you want to come cheer for me?" Perrie asked, grinning to him form ear to ear.

"Are you serious? I can go?"

"Of course-- try to bring Niall with you." Perrie said.

" 'Kay, see you later."

Zayn and Perrie starts to walk when suddenly the blonde girl felt a pang of pain on her head, she groan a little while resting the back of his hand on her forehead.

"What's wrong? Are you sick?" Zayn aksed as he felt worried and concern to his girlfriend.

"I think I have a little bit of cold," Perrie replied.

"Let's go to our clinic. It will be inconvenient for the competition tomorrow," Zayn suggested.

Perrie agreed with a small nod, "That's a good idea. I should pay a visit your father. They should be there right now."

5:29 pm. Liam's Room (Hospital)

Harry and two of his friends went to visit Liam at the hospital, he was cast on the leg, making all the boys snickered and bring out a highlight pen. They start to write something funny like dicks or some 'fuck' on the hard covering.

"But how did this happen anyway? did you loose your footing on the stairs?" Ashton, his friend asked, while the curly haired boy sat on the other side of the bed and listen to their conversation.

"I can't really remember..." Liam mumbled as he try to remember what happened but its no use, he can't remember anything.

"Isn't it 'cause you were showing off about how you see Niall's boxer and his big bulge. Then someone got jealous so they did this as a form of pay back?" His other friend, Luke said.

"No... No way... Probably not." Liam muttered quietly.

"What do you mean by probably not?"

Malik-Horan's Pharmacy.

Perrie and Zayn entered the clinic together and it seems like there's no customer's waiting on the bench so they went to the receptionist and surprisingly saw Niall with a grandpa hat, reading some pocket book while blowing a bubble gum.

"Is Michael's on the Starbucks again?" Zayn asked, placing his hands on the counter.

Niall sighed as he continue to read on his book, "You know he's like a coffee addict, right?"

"What's up Niall," Perrie greeted him warmly.

Niall closed the book and glanced to Perrie with a bored look, "Yeah..." He mumbled and turn back to read again.

They went to the clinic room and met Yaser on the table, writing something on the sheets, he glanced up and smiled to them.

"Oh... Why are you guys here? Are you sick?" Yaser asked, glancing his head to Perrie.

"I have a small cold." Perrie answered.

"She has a competition tomorrow," Zayn added.

"Really? Let's have a look." Yaser gestured Perrie to sit on the chair, he rummaged something under the table and picked the thermometer, he went to her seat and inserted inside his ear.

Yaser removes the thermometer and reads the temperature. He went back to his seat and write something on the computer. "Ah.. You have a slight fever. I'll prescribe you some light medications, I'll put in the vitamin and take out the sleeping pills."

"Thank you." Perrie smiled weakly to him.

"Niall, are there some medications for hospitalized patient? Get the medications according to the prescription and give them to Perrie!" Yaser called to his younger son outside the room before he typed something on the computer.

Niall received the medications from the printer was sent by his dad, he gets the paper and read it. He noticed Zayn and Perrie was in front of him, it's making the blonde boy looked irritated. "Did you guys know that you look totally horrible together?" Niall asked sarcastically.

The two couples raised their brow, "You think so? I can't really tell," Perrie said with a fake smile, "What makes you said that we don't look together?"

Niall smirked to them, "Perrie's head is bigger than Zayn's." He laughed.

"What?!" Perrie raised her voice as she felt offended by it.

"Stop it..." Zayn warned to his younger brother, Niall stayed silent looking down on the counter until it turned out into awkwardness.

"Niall must be upset because he doesn't have a boyfriend," Perrie commented breaking the awkward silence then looked to Zayn. "You need to get him a boyfriend Zayn."

He glanced back to Niall and smile, "How about Harry? He seems pretty okay to me."

"If you like him that much, why don't you go out with him?" Niall sassed before he turn his heels and stepped forward inside the room were all the medicine are placed.

Instead of following the prescription's order, he went to the other boxes and picked some two different tablets and capsules then wrapped it on a paper bag. Niall went back to the counter and place it on the table, "Here's the prescription." He said before walking out of the counter. Few minutes later, Michael came in with a grin on his face.

"We'll be going now Liam!" Luke yelled to Liam from the main entrance of the hospital as we were now outside the building. "Take care of your body, man!"

"Hurry up and go to school, to see your crush, Niall!" Ashton yelled jokingly.

Liam just blushed, supporting his right arm by a crutch and wave his other hand for good bye.

-

"About Liam, don't you think somebody pushed him down the stairs?" Luke asked as they strolled on the sidewalk and tried to cover their eyes from the sunset to their right.

I wonder if it's the jocks that always follow Niall around," Ashton thought, placing his hand under his chin while walking straight on the street.

Luke shrugged, "Who knows Niall could've set it up," He mumbled. "This may seems sound a bit cruel but he did sorta deserves it."

Ashton glanced to Harry, "You were the first person to find him, so did you see anything?" He asked.

Harry tilted his head down on the ground and muttered, "No."

Perrie sat on her bed as she placed two tablets and two capsules on her hand, she swallowed it together with a glass of water on the bedside table, she placed the paper bag filled with medicines on the tabled and fell asleep immediately.

Next Morning...

"Perrie! Good luck on your competition! Mom and dad are going on ahead!" Her mom yelled outside her door before they left and go to their work.

Leaving Perrie who was still asleep on her bed peacefully.

The competition starts in the morning at the stadium for different school contestants. The three girls of Perrie's group are now on the backstage preparing for their sing and dance showdown, but their face were full of worried cause Perrie hasn't come yet.

"Is Perrie here yet?" Jesy asked her friend, Leigh-Anne if she knows anything.

Leigh-Anne shrugged, "She's pretty late, I wonder if she's stuck in traffic." She spoke softly.

-

Zayn was sitting together with some audience from different school, when suddenly Harry came behind him and gritted nicely.

"When does our school go?" Harry asked as he sat behind Zayn then watched in awe from the view of the place.

"They're on the fifth." Zayn answered, staring on the stage to find Perrie.

"Did you try calling Perrie's cell?" Jade asked to Jesy who was now sweating her hands.

"I sent her a text," Jesy answered.

"Just call her instead, we're seriously running out of time!" Leigh-Anne exclaimed.

Jesy fished out his phone on her sling bag and tapped her phone to call Perrie.

The loud sound of the phone echoes the whole house, the phone's booming sound with a vibrate was on Perrie's bedside table, she wasn't aware of the sound completely. She shifted on her bed and smiled peacefully, covering herself on the duvet.

Next Morning.

Niall was on his armchair whe he heard a loud stomping sound of footsteps echoed on the hallway. Then out of the blue, Perrie was now on his side, holding the paper bag on his raised right hand.

Without any hesitation, Perrie throw the bag on Niall's face as the capsules and tablets clutters on the ground. Niall didn't even flinched from that impact.

"I asked at the pharmacy and they said these were tranquilizers and anesthetics!" She roared to the blonde boy who doesn't give a look on the agitated blonde girl. "Do you have any idea what you just did?!"

"It's been three months. Three months! For three months I practiced everyday until nightfall!" She yelled to Niall creating a loud commotion inside the class. "But you destroyed everything in just a moment! You destroyed everything!"

Harry came late and saw Perrie who was yelling at Niall, "What's going on?" He asked some of his classmates.

"The lead singer didn't show up yesterday and it cause a lot of chaos. It looks like it was his fault." The girl said, watching the two of them.

"Even if you were that jealous, there are things that you should and shouldn't do!" Perrie lectured him by raising her voice, but the way Niall's face make looks like he doesn't care. "If you hate the fact that Zayn hangs out with me so much, then why don't you get a boyfriend by yourself!"

"Instead of doing this kind of immature shit!"

Zayn arrived on the door as he watched his girlfriend and his little brother fight.

"Do you know that I coud have died?!" Perrie asked, raising her voice loudly. "Do you want me to die?!"

Niall turn his head to Perrie with a serious stern on his face, "Isn't it enough that you're not dead?"

*SLAP!*

Perrie bit her bottom lip as her hand leave a red mark on Niall's cheek. The student's gasped in shock even Harry and Zayn couldn't believe it.

The blonde girl turn around and stomped her way out the classroom and didn't care if she just past through her boyfriend.

Zayn slowly came up to Niall and watched his younger siblings sit still on his arm chair, "Apologize to her, tell Perrie that you're sorry."

Niall didn't say anything but stared on the white board.

"Dang, he's unbelievable." Some students whispers.

"He did something that horrible and he won't even apologize?" The other girl muttered.

"Did you see how he didn't even flinch?!" The guy exclaimed.

"Wasn't it also him who pushed Liam down the stairs?"

Harry jerked his head around to Ashton's seat.

"It wasn't me! I just mentioned I though someone's at fault!" Ashtone defended himself.

"Really?" Says who?" The guy asked.

"Eleanor said she saw it," The girl whispered but Niall and Zayn can clearly heard it.

All his classmate looked to Niall with disgust and hate.

Harry slammed his armchair and stood up, "Stop it! Isn't that enough?!" He yelled and went to Niall and embraced him. Surprisingly, Niall gladly accepted it.

"You're the same!" The curly heaired boy spat to Zayn and grabbed Niall's wrist as they made their way outside the class room then left the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.6K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
756K 35.5K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
218K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
461K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.