Demolition Lovers [[GERARD WA...

By Fabbyulous1

This. This is the story of- The bulimic bitch. This. This is the story of- The alcoholic asshole. This. This... More

PLEASE READ FIRST
It's Probably Not Important
Bystander
Getting Out
I Didn't Realize Things Would Only Get Worse From Here
Secrets, Secrets
To Forget
Two Of The Same
Tattoos, Desperate Eyes, and Bullshit Lies
The Weirdest Thing
Storytime With Eric
Two Months Later: As Told By Nathan Sanders
Two Months Later: As Told by Bethany Sanders and Gerard Way
Two Months Later: As Told By Frank Iero
Special Kinda Hell
Kill All Your Friends
Frenemies
Deal
What the Hell is Going On
Words That Were Never Meant To Be Said
Hide N Seek
Maze Runner
Kiss Me You Animal
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
Wrapped
Meanwhile, Amidst the Drama, Frank and Brendon are Playing Go Fish
And On This Weeks Episode of CSI...
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Disenchanted
I Saw You Cry but You Pretended it Didnt Happen Just Because it was Easier
Mistakes Were Made
This Wasnt Acting
Vodka Enduced Moodswings
Patrick: Real Estate Agent Extraordinaire
Daddy's Home
Some People Deserve to Die
She's a Butcher with a Smile
Are You there God? Its Me, Gerard Way.
Addicts
What is your Gold?
Bad Omen
The Happening
One Missed Call
Left Out in the Cold
Thirty Minutes
Its Real This Time

You

1.3K 88 32
By Fabbyulous1

-Beth's POV-

After an excruciating half hour of Eric tending to my foot, it was bandaged, and he went back to his room, both of us at a loss for words.

I remained leaning against the wall.

Technically I couldn't walk fully anyways, so I didn't see the point in getting up. I was feeling so many emotions at once, it was driving me insane.

Orientation was tomorrow, and since I was a freshman, I had to attend. I thought I was looking forward to college, but then Nathan showed up and there were still so many unanswered questions.

Why was Frank with Nathan?

What had Gerard meant?

Why didn't Nathan like Eric?

I just shook my head and leaned against the wall, entangling my hands in my hair.

What was happening?

I knew it was a bad idea, but I had to get out of this house. It was only about 7 or 8 am now, but I felt like I was suffocating. My foot was burning, but it was wrapped, which atleast gave me enough leeway to limp. So I did. I put one tennis shoe on .my good foot and limped out of the house. I didn't really even know where I was going. I just needed to get away.

Again.

I was sick of things not making sense.

Even though it was August, the air had a bit of a chill, and I wrapped my arms around myself as I followed the sidewalk, trying to clear my head. Nathan didn't mean what he said, right? He couldn't. He was just angry.

He was just angry.

I kept trying to convince myself everything was okay was I limped onward, still not knowing where I was even going.

I eventually reached an area of what looked like  some sort of grassy field/park area near the actual campus. There was a bench on the side, so linked over to it, and I finally sat down, feeling relieved.

As soon as I got myself situated on the bench, I looked out into the field.

And I began to sob.

I don't even know where it came from. I just doubled over, covering my face with my hands as I sobbed into my lap.

"I h-hate y-you!" I chocked out.

"I -H-ATE Y-OU!" I kept repeating the sentence over and over, tears blinding my vision.

"You hate who?"

My head shot upwards as I felt myself panic at the sound of another voice.

I looked up.

And there he was.

Blowing smoke from his cigarette out into the crisp air. But as leisurely as he looked, his eyes were dark and angry.

"You?" I croaked out hoarsely, my breath still not steady.

"Me." He took another drag. "You didn't answer my question." He stated, not breaking eye contact with me for a second.

"W-what?" I stuttered, a little uneasy in his presence. I still didn't even have a full idea about who this boy was, and now he had just witnessed me have a full breakdown.

"You kept saying 'I hate you.' So my question Beth," he took a drag of his cigarette, "-Who do you hate?" He raised his eyebrows.

I hadn't even been fully thinking when I repeated those words, but at Gerard's question, it suddenly struck me as to who I had been really talking about.

Myself.

I'd been talking about myself.

"N-no-one." I stuttered yet again, trying to wipe the tears from my face.

Gerard's stare remained dark.

"You know princess, if you're gonna lie to a guy, do me a favor and atleast make it slightly believable would you? This is kind of fucking pathetic."

I took my gaze to the ground. This was exactly why I avoided social contact as much as possible. The feeling of being inferior would just never go away. And for some reason, it only intensified when I was around this boy.

"That would be me." I whispered sadly, more to myself than Gerard, still staring at the ground as I continued to rub my eyes.

"So maybe it is."

I looked up, confused at his response.

"W-what?"

"So maybe you are pathetic. Who gives a damn?"

"W-what?" I repeated, astounded at what he was saying to me.

He just smirked as he took another drag and let the smoke out. "Ha what were you expecting? Someone to tell you everything's ok? Someone to tell you you're ok? Because as far as I can tell, you look fucking terrible, and I'm sick of those fake ass people who try to tell people like you and me that we 'just need to be happy'." He sneered.

I was shocked. I'd never ever met anyone actually willing to tell me the truth.

"People like you and me?" I questioned back shyly still trying tub my tear-stained cheeks.

He through his burned down cigarette on the ground and put it out with his heel, not letting his eyes leave mine.

"The ones who really know how fucked this world really is."

I thought about that for a moment.

But then I decided not to say anything.

I'd never met anyone that was willing to tell me the truth though. To say what I always thought...

I wonder what's wrong with him then.

So Gerard just stood there, as if waiting for me to respond.

So I did.

"So w-what happened?" I asked nervously.

He pursed his lips and narrower his eyes. "What the hell are you talking about?"

I took a shaky breath. "So what happened to you for you to say that?"

"Did something have to happen to me for me to know how shitty this world is?" He spat agitated, and I sunk back.

"I'm s-sorry." I whispered, looking away, mentally kicking myself for being stupid. Just keeps your mouth shut Beth. Just shut up. Nothing you say is worth it.

That's when I felt to hands grab my cheeks and bring my head up, the surprise contact causing me gasp slightly as in a millisecond I was brought face to face with the black haired boy. His hazel eyes were mere inches from mine, and I widened my own, already confused and panicked.

"Don't look away princess." He smirked. "You never look away from what scares you."

"W-what makes y-you think I'm s-scared of you?" I stuttered, my eyes still wide.

His dark eyes were dancing with amusement.

"Most people are." He replied, his hands still placed on my cheeks. "But let me guess," he smirked, "You aren't most people, are you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I wish I were most people." I breathed slowly, feeling extremely uncomfortable with Gerard's hands on my face.

"No you don't."

I tried to speak again, but I was quickly interrupted.

"You don't wish you were like most other people because then you wouldn't met me." He winked.

He then leaned in closer until his face was next to mine, and I felt his lips brush my ear as he spoke. "And I know damn well you haven't stopped thinking about that night I kissed you, have you sweetheart?"

My breath hitched in my throat, and I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Because I haven't."

He leaned back until we were staring into eachothers eyes again.

Why was he saying this?

Why was he doing this to you?

You barely knew eachother.

But at the same time, even though I knew shouldn't, there was something telling me I wanted to get to know him better.

There was something those hazel eyes were hiding; something painful.

And that seemed to be what you two had in common.

"You-you were drunk." I stuttered, my cheeks still burning bright red.

"Oh really sugar?,"He smirked, "What's new?"

"I d-don't even know you. Why-wh-"

"You should give more people a chance sweetheart. Because I have a feeling you an I could be friends."

What?

"W-why?" I blushed.

"Because I think we have more in common than you realize."

------------------------------------------------------
So Gerard and Beth finally had somewhat of a conversation! Yay! I'm too tired to write a long authors not, but thanks so much to all of you who are still reaching, commenting, and voting! It all means so much! Y'all are amazing! STAY FABULOUS! *MUAH*

---Fabbyulous1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 28 12
Temporarily Discontinued!!! Moving states and attending a new school is hard, especially when you have a cute bully....... ------------------------ ...
201 15 13
Gerard was a student at Belleville high for a few years now. Mikey was in two grades below Gerard. Ray was Mikey and Gerards best friend, they've bee...
27.1K 896 16
Please don't read this, I wrote it when I was 12/13. Gerard and Frank have been married for almost two years. Everything has been going fine. Jobs ar...
130K 7.5K 30
Frank and Gerard were childhood friends. And then they were enemies. Finally, they became strangers. They'd been friends though, and maybe they'd bee...