Ride or Die

By iamoglia

Lia was a 23 year old African American woman with pretty dark skin. She was in a current relationship with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Ride Or Die II

Chapter 21

4.2K 147 1
By iamoglia

Lia POV

When I got too Kyla's house, as soon as i got to the front door, i got a phone call from Jaila. I went in and picked up the phone

Me: Hel-
Jaila: Malia this aint a game! Come to the hospital now!
Me: Alright Jaila Imma be there

*phone hangs up*

I just got here. As i was walking out the door, Kyla asked me where i was going. I told her i had to get to the hospital. She put on some clothes. Her and Michael came out the door behind me. We raced to the hospital. When i got there, Tonio, Anthony and Savage's family was there. Crying. I broke down to. Even though I barely knew Savage this was really a sad moment. When I looked at Jai sitting down she looked like she was surprised.

"What's wrong with Jaila what happened" i said

"I fucked Savage" she said whispering looking around make sure nobody heard her.

I couldn't believe this.

"we are definitely going to talk when we get home " i said

She nodded her head in shame.

After 25 minutes Me and Jai were heading back home. She knew I was pissed off at her. She looked out the window the whole ride home. I stormed in the house slamming the door.

Since I was really mad I didn't want to ask her any questions anymore. We didn't talk at all.

Rakir POV

When I built up the courage, I returned back to Jai house. When I knocked she answered the door after 2 minutes. She looked at me and her mouth dropped.

When I stepped in she started asking all these ordinary questions
"Where were you? oh my gosh are you okay? where did you go? you missed everything did you hear about what happened to Savage?" She said crying

"Babe I'm alright. I-i-i just went to my mothers house and She kicked me out. She told me to never return." I said putting my head down.

Jai told me to suck it up. We went to our bedroom and started talking about everything. I didn't even speak to Lia.

A couple hours later Jaila was in the kitchen making dinner. After we were done eating, I took a shower and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 772 42
This is a story about how Lia and Sam who are madly in love fight against their problems obstacles, trust issues, insecurities, ego and so on. Life g...
21.4K 589 28
[COMPLETED] When Angeline married Nathan Snyder, it was supposed to give her the perfect life. Her dream was shattered the first time her husband lai...
110 1 31
Hi, my name is Lia, Lia Anderson. I'm an African-American twenty-one year old young woman who is a Sophomore at Wood Lakes Academy. I used to live wi...
88 0 17
Lia is a 17 years old student who were caught in an amnesia a years ago. She now live in London with her brother who is a famous celebrity. Without h...